Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cindy's Diary - Mama

"Mama let's me in on a little family secret"

8
1 Comment 1
4.8k Views 4.8k
3.0k words 3.0k words

October 5th

 

 

Diary, mmmm, I wish you were a real person and could see me just lying here with my sore and stretched open pussy ready for anyone to come in and use me in any way possible. But that isn’t going to happen. I’m going to do what Mama told me. What did she say? Well let me start from the beginning.

 

 “Cindy, open up.” Mama demanded outside my door.

I didn’t open it, diary. My heart was beating so fast I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Just like that old black guy from the junkyard that Mama likes so much. Ethel, I’m comin’ home!

“I just want to talk to you.” Mama said.

“It’s open, geeshh.” I didn’t even lock it so I don’t know what she was freaking out about.

Mama walked in and rolled her eyes.

“Ok, so are you going to tell me what the HELL is going on?” Mama asked.

“I told you.”

“Cindy. You are walking around half naked. Your father is just looking like the cat that caught the canary and your brother just became your biggest fan!”

That’s pretty funny diary. My brother suddenly interested in me, right.  

“Then tell me what is going on. I’m not angry baby, I just want to know.”

So I told her.

Why not, right diary?

She listened to the entire thing. Didn’t get angry and didn’t go nuts when I told her about my Uncle and Daddy. I told her every detail about them fucking me, my Uncle’s pictures, and about Daddy being weird even though he knew I was in love with him. It was so weird Diary but felt so amazing to bring it out in the open. I mean not that you aren’t good to talk to as well. You are my sweetie and I love you but being able to tell Mama everything, well that was what I needed, a complete dump of everything. I cried and hugged Mama tight by the end of our talk.

“Cindy… oh Cindy, can I just ask you one thing?”

“Yes Mama.” I said with tears in my eyes.

“You know I love your Daddy right?”

“Of course!”

“So then you know that I’m not angry at him… or you right?”

“Yeah, I mean, I hope not.”

“Good. I could never really be angry at either of you for long, especially you. I love you to death, but Cindy, do you really think it’s smart to be going GaGa for your father?”

“I…well…”

“It’s ok. Don’t get angry, I once fell for an older man.”

“For real?”

“For real. I wasn’t much older than you and Mama, your Grammy, cleaned houses to support me and your Uncles and Aunt Liz. We didn’t have much money but we were a very close family. Your Grammy used to have me come help her clean houses sometimes to get done faster and that’s when I met him. Damn he was a fine looking man. Strong, handsome, and dressed sharp, I fell for him right away.”

“Awww, that’s sweet Mama.”

“It was. I thought I was in love. I followed him around every chance I got. When he spoke to me I went a flutter with butterflies. He lived in one of the guest houses and when he asked me to come back to his place I didn’t even hesitate. I walked right out the front and left Grammy alone cleaning house. He offered me some wine and asked if I wanted to watch a movie with him. I thought that it was just like being on a date and I had never been on one before.”

I dropped my pillow and curled up into Mama’s body to listen to her talk. I love her voice diary, she is always so soft and warm. She put her arm around me and pulled me close while she continued.

“He sat next to me on the couch and even though I was certainly old enough, I didn’t have much exposure to men or sex. Mama had kept me sheltered and away from boys. I was a young woman and just about ready to break out on my own. It felt wonderful sitting on his expensive furniture and drinking wine while he put in a video. But that’s when everything changed. The movie started up and the first thing I saw was a guy’s big hard dick.”

“No way!”

“Yes way!”

“He asked me if I minded watching this kinda movie with him. I didn’t say anything. He must have decided I was saying yes when in fact I was just saying WHAT! He wasn’t a time waster, he slipped his arm around me and kissed my cheek then moved to my mouth. His kiss burned my lips and scorched my body. I felt the room spin. All this within just minutes of entering his house! When his hand cupped my boob, I just let it happen. Sure it was too fast and sure I was scared but he was older and handsome and rich. I didn’t even stop him when he pulled off my top and bra. That would have been bad enough but I didn’t even make a move when he unzipped and pulled out a huge beautiful cock.”

“Mama!”

“It’s true. He just whipped it out and it was thick, hard and darker than I expected for a white boy. It was a wonderful cock and that man wanted me to suck it. He gave me that look guys have when they want you to move down on their dicks. So I did it.”

“WHAT!”

“Cindy that cock was everything I had been dreaming about. Smooth and long with a soft head. I had been dying to get this chance. The girls on the video didn’t have anything on me. I licked up and down and took that thing in as deep as I could suck it. I’m not sure what he had been expecting but what he got was a fantastic blow job from a not so innocent girl.”

“Mama.” I whispered. Diary, I know you are totally freaking out aren’t you? I was. I couldn’t believe my Mama. My little cleaning the kitchen, never do wrong Mama was talking about going to town on some guy’s dick! “So what happened? Did you…you know?”

“Fuck him?” She asked and I nodded.

“No, I didn’t. He came before I could even hardly get started. He was actually the one embarrassed and pushed me out of the house. I thought about that big stiff cock all night and masturbated. By the next morning I was ready for anything. I skipped school and went to his house but he wasn’t home. I waited on his porch until he drove up. When he came home he found me curled up in front of his door and asked what I was doing there. I told him I needed to be with him. He said I should go home before I got him in trouble. But I didn’t listen. He was so fine Cindy. I wanted that man. I stood up and kissed him and pressed my body against his.

“And he liked it alright. His dick was huge. He and I were ripping off clothes in minutes. We did it right there on the doorway. I don’t think anyone saw but the idea that anyone could have walked up at any moment and seen what we were doing was amazing! It was a huge turn on. I loved every second of it and when he was done I sucked his cock and begged for more. The poor guy couldn’t keep up.”

“Wow.”

“I know. So as much as this is freaking you out, just imagine when I came in the house to see you walking up with almost no clothes on and your father attempting to hide his erection. That’s when I knew the curse had been passed on.”

“Curse?”

“Yes. The curse.” Mama said.

“What do you mean?” I asked, not liking what I was hearing.

“It’s been going on for generations. After I finally had sex I couldn’t get enough. Cleaning houses gave me a way to meet men and have sex nearly every day but one wasn’t enough. Finally your Grammy came home to find me bent over the kitchen table with four guys all around me.”

“Mama!”

“Oh I had been with more than that.

ImYourSexDream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ImYourSexDream

The curse made me so horny all the time that once I had sex I couldn’t seem to get enough and no boy could keep up with me. Two, three, or six guys weren’t enough. I had to have constant attention to even get close to feeling satisfied. When Grammy caught me she sat down and told me her story.”

“Ok, don’t tell me Grammy’s story, that’s just sick.” I said. Mama laughed and said she wouldn’t.

“Listen Cindy, having the curse doesn’t have to be all bad. I just wanted to get everyone out of the house so we could talk and you could understand the curse. I don’t think you are in love with your Daddy or your Uncle. I think you just have the curse and the only reason I married your Daddy is because he knows about the curse and doesn’t care.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean that I’ve fucked your Daddy, your Uncle, his Daddy, and just about every man in this family. I mean, baby, that you can have as much sex as you want and it will never be enough. Just don’t think you are in love because as soon as you find yourself alone with anyone else you’ll want to do it again. I didn’t want you to get the curse. I tried my best to keep all this away from you but I should have known better.”

“What about Jack? Does he have the curse?”

“All men have the curse. Men are always horny. Your Daddy isn’t someone to fall in love with. He instigates sex with any woman he can find. Him and his brother are always scheming for the next fuck. Trust me Cindy, we have to stick together. Women aren’t supposed to love sex. You have to be smarter than I was. That’s why I wanted to talk to you. I don’t want you to make the same mistakes I did. Women today are different and if you are smart, you can make this work for you.”

“God, this is SO not what I expected.” I said.

“I know, I know. The curse does this and now that it’s been passed down to you…baby would you stand up for me?”

“Stand up?”

“Yes, and take your bikini bottom off. I want to see what you look like naked.”

I stood up for Mama and slipped off my bikini bottoms. She had me turn all the way around and then walk back closer to her.

“You are such a beautiful girl. It really doesn’t surprise me that your Uncle and your Daddy want to have you. You really are a perfect little mix of everything beautiful in this family. Look at those wonderful little breasts Cindy. I just love your little soft pink nipples.”

“MAMA!”

“They are so cute!” and she pulled me closer to her so that her face looked up from just under my chest. My nipples tightened with excitement and my entire body shook with the expectation of my mother’s touch. Diary, I haven’t even thought about doing anything with a girl before. I’ve seen my friends change and I’ve seen bodies that were kick-ass hot but I never wanted to touch them. It was freaky. I wanted her to do something to me. I couldn’t imagine doing anything to her. I know that sounds kinda backwards or something. How could I want her to do things to me but me not want to touch her? God Diary, I think I could actually feel the curse working on me.

“You are shivering. Were you like this with your Daddy and Uncle?” Mama asked.

“Yes.” I said.

“But they pushed you into it or you wanted them?”

“I wanted them to do it, they weren’t mean. I guess it was the curse.”

“Oh I know honey, I’m just trying to decide how mean I need to be because I’m going to taste what they tasted right now.” And with this she closed her mouth over my nipple and I felt a warm tongue exploring. It was totally weird! My whole body tensed up. I curled my toes and clinched my fists and shut my eyes as hard as I could. I couldn’t help it Diary, I felt so bizarre. For some reason this was so completely different than having my Daddy do things to me. With Mama it was exciting but I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Does that tickle?” Mama asked.

“A little.”

“Come lay down on the bed so I can introduce you to eating pussy.”

“MAMA!”

“Well, you said you were in love with your Daddy and if there is one thing him and your pervert Uncle love, it’s watching girls go at it.”

“Really?” I said crawling on my bed and pushing my stuffed horses out of the way.

“All men do baby. Men are all alike. If there is one thing I can teach you it’s that men want sex all the time but they are like dogs, easily bored.”

“Mama, that’s mean.” I said and lay back on my pillow. Mama continued to talk as she took off the rest of her clothes.

“Cindy, baby, I love men. I love women. But you need to understand how the real world works. Men are dogs. They sniff around for pussy all day long and when they find one they love to give chase. It’s the job of us pussy cats to run and run as long as we can. But just like dogs, men get bored and distracted easily. You gotta know when to give in and keep them interested. You have to let them sniff you, maybe even catch you a few times but always come back with something new that makes them want to give chase again. That’s the job of a woman, keeping the stupid dog interested. Now two little kitties together is a different world,” Mama said as she moved her hand up my thigh and pushed my legs apart. I didn’t speak or even move. My brain was going nuts! My Mama was about to go down on me! She was telling me about how to keep men wanting to have sex with you and she was totally ok with the fact that I was into my Daddy and Uncle! Diary, you can see how this is just totally getting insane, but don’t you love it?

“…now two little kittens, that’s a different story.” Mama said and she touched my pussy. For some reason it tickled and I squealed! “Oh you just wait little Cindy. I have so much to teach you. Did your Daddy or his dumb ass brother go down on you?”

“Yes.” I said.

“Well, they know nothing. Just wait until a woman shows you how it’s done.” And with this Mama closed her mouth over my little pussy, I purred. Diary, she was right. Where they were rough and crude, she was tender and exact. She knew exactly what to press, her fingers went inside me and her tongue explored my clit like no one had ever done! I grabbed the bed and pulled the sheets to me. I wish you could have been there and see me. I was about to go out of my mind! It wasn’t like anything I can explain but I’ll try for you. It tickled and it felt warm, it made me shiver but I felt calm, it was just a mixed up crazy intense bundle of sensations that all lead to one final,

“OH GOD! AHHHHH!”

Diary, I came! I closed my legs so tight around Mama’s head that I think she might have brain damage! I curled my feet together and my entire body curled in on itself. I thought it was over but then the shakes started. I moaned and rocked my whole body around and Mama had to hold onto me so she could keep sucking down on my clit! Oh god Diary! I was completely trembling after.

“See little baby. Now the question I really have is, have you fucked your little brother?”

“NO!”

“Why so upset? I saw the way he was looking at you. I would have thought with all the family fun you’ve been having you would have tagged that nice firm little body.”

“Have you?” I asked.

“No, but I was thinking that perhaps we should play a little with him. What do you think?”

 

So that’s how it went down. I think the curse explains a lot. If Mama hadn’t told me about the curse I probably would have thought I was insane. So I’m just going to go take a shower and go to bed. Mama’s plan means I have to get him in my room alone. I’m not sure how.

 

 

Published 
Written by fetishdoll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments