Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Claimed by Mom, John's Education

"Mother's confession of the depth of her depravity"

8
0 Comments 0
6.8k Views 6.8k
914 words 914 words
Hearing the soft thump of feet walking by, John woke. Peeping through eyelashes he saw Marge. The firm moons of his mother's ass moved up and down enticingly as she walked. He could tell she was freshly showered as she unwrapped her toweled head and bent over. With her hair flipped forward, she shook her head side to side, spacing her feet wide for balance, the long slit of her cunt fully exposed.

The hair-fringed outer lips ran to a thatch of dark hair. Her exposed clitoris looked like a miniature, fat headed cock in a deep, red gash. Her inner lips poked out of it like thick rose petals. Partially hidden by thin silky hair, a brown, perfectly round asshole glimpsed into view.

John didn't know why, yet he was driven to taste her.

She made her way over to her favorite seat again. John began to crawl toward her. Cupping her breasts in her hands, she took a deep breath which pushed them higher and further out. “You like these?” she said, then bent her head forward to suckle and kiss the strawberry colored nipples which had grown to the size of a middle fingertip, centered in silver dollar sized aureole. Noisily sucking her own tits, Marge slid forward, legs spread wide, knees now pulled up and back almost to her shoulders, exposing her long slitted cunt.

In seconds John was there diving between her thighs. He placed his hands beneath her silky ass cheeks, lifted her ass up, and pressed her now drooling cunt against his lips. It covered his open mouth while he forced his tongue deep inside the musky folds of her cunt.

“Darling, darling, my darling son!” as she placed her hands behind his head and snuggled him between her warm thighs. He continued mouthing her cunt, driving his tongue deep into her and sucking out her flowing juices, licking the hairy mound downward then forcing the tip of his tongue deep into the tight ring of her asshole.

Sliding up, he moved in on her clitoris and started flicking his tongue on it. She started hunching and grinding her dripping cunt into his face. A moan started deep in her throat until a scream tore from her as she came. Her cunt flooded, gushing into his mouth with an overflow oozing down his chin.

“No more, please. Please don't make Mommie come again!” Marge was gasping.

John couldn't stop. The taste was too delicious. Marge weakly pounded John, twisting and scooting back trying to escape. “I can't stop cumming! Please darling, I can't stand it!”

He forced himself to pull away from his mother's convulsing cunt. She lay back, slightly twisting and jerking, as her orgasm diminished.

“Oh my God, son.

IvonneStark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvonneStark

Give me a few minutes to recover, that was a violent cum. I wasn't expecting that,” Marge hissed.

Between breaths, John kissed her. He kissed the tip of her nose playfully, then his mouth covered hers. Their tongues danced.

She pushed John away and said, “You smell like cunt! We don't have hot water but you can shower.”

By the time John returned he was caught off guard. Marge had dressed normally in a conservative mother style. Blouse, skirt, bra and he could see a panty line. He put on a shirt with jeans. She saw his confusion saying, “We have contractors working to restore facilities outside.” 

She and John walked to the front porch. She lay back on rickety old yard lounger, as he chose the top step to sit.

“My darling son, we need to talk. Better yet, you need to listen. Do not interrupt, nor judge until you have heard it all. Understand?” Marge spoke. He nodded, yes.

Marge's monologue:

"I am your mother, your lover, and soon to be your whore. I am a very sexual, very hot, woman. For the rest of your life, you will have me to use along with any woman you choose. All of me will be for your use in any way you choose. My body will be at your service. Anything you want to try, no matter how dirty or perverted, I will do. You can fuck my mouth, my cunt and even my ass. We will explore a whole universe of erotic pleasure.

"You can show me to any one you choose, even your friends. If you want, I will fuck them. Using me will help you get their sisters and mothers. You can watch me fuck anyone you choose, male or female. You can spank me, if you choose. Always remember that for you I have no limits."

With the low privacy wall blocking the view from the street, Marge raised her knees, slid back her skirt and pushed a hand inside her panties. John looked as she masturbated.

"I will open your Uncle Robert's safe. In it you will find pictures, film and videos of my sexual decadence. I chose to tell you all of this because, now is the time. Before now, you may have had a bad reaction." 

Marge moved her panty crotch to the side to plunge four fingers inside herself. She withdrew the dripping fingers and flung her fluids in John's face.

To be continued...

-------

As this saga continues I must give credit to the many people who encouraged me to keep writing. My very weak writing skills limit my ability to express the many stories trapped in my head. Because of you, I continue to try.

Published 
Written by DickBlackman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors