Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Climbing a Tree

"Climbing a tree to get a ball I get something else"

20
2 Comments 2
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I was just coming home from football practice. It's about 6 pm and just getting dark. The two kids next door are kicking a football around when they kick it into the only tree in our yard. They're trying to boost each other up to the first branch when I walk up.

My name is James. I’m 16 and play football for my high school. It's my first year on varsity and I’m a starting defensive end. I’m about 5’10” and in good shape from constant practice. I’ve never been with a girl yet but I’ve watched enough porn on my computer to know what to do. At least I hope anyway.

These two kids ask me to get their ball if I can. I take a running start and jump up to the lowest branch. I climb up about 15 ft high. Just as I reach for the ball my sister's light comes on. The tree is right outside her bedroom window.

My sister Vicki is 18, a senior and one of the hottest girls in the town. She has a towel wrapped around her chest and one in her hair. She lets the towel in her hair fall away and her long auburn hair flows out of it. I fixate on her. She removes the towel from her body and I can see her tits and the little strip of hair above her pussy.

She grabs some lotion and starts rubbing it over her body. She’s massaging her tits and squeezing her nipples, putting lotion on her stomach and working her way down. She then starts to put her hands between her legs. She continues rubbing her finger through her slit and when she pulls her fingers away they’re wet with my juice.

She puts her fingers in her mouth and sucks on them. She moves over to her bed and I try to adjust my position in the tree to get a better view. I reach for a branch that isn’t there and fall. As I fall a stump of a branch hits me in my hip and I smack my head on another branch. When I wake up I’m on my back looking up at my mother and my sister who's wearing her robe. She is kneeling right near my head and I can see right up to her glistening pussy.

As I explain what I was doing in the tree my sister looks up and sees I was watching her. She turns and walks away calling me an asshole. My mother helps me up and into the house. By now I have a knot on my head that looks like a golf ball and my hip is killing me. The stump just missed my groin.

I tell my mother I feel a little dizzy and I’m going to go lie down. She tells me she doesn’t want to leave me alone and hands a towel full of ice to my sister and tells her to sit with me. As I lie on my bed, my sister is leaning over me to hold the ice on my head.

I tell her I’m so sorry but when I saw her in her room I couldn’t help myself she is so hot and has such a great body. I tell her I know it’s wrong but that’s the first time I saw a real girl and if she wasn’t my sister I probably would have climbed in her window. She just looks at me in the eye and says she should tell mom, but she won't.

She leans over me to check my head and I can smell her showered body as well as the juices on her fingers. Her robe opens and I can see her tits up close, her nipple is inches from my mouth. I want to reach up and suck on it. I can feel my cock starting to grow in my sweat pants. I am so happy she can’t see it because of the way she is leaning over me.

I can feel the precum beginning to spot my sweats. When I am just about to hide my erection my mom walks in. Her eyes are wide and her mouth drops open. She says, "What the hell is that?"

My sister turns around seeing my cock tenting my sweats and punches my hip. She gets up and storms out. My mother comes over to my side. Now I'm curled in a ball and I tell her I bruised my hip when I fell. She rolls me on my back and looks pissed. She begins to pull down my sweats and I stop her.

"Mom it’s fine you don’t have to look," I tell her.

She says, "I'm your mother, I’ve seen you before," as she continues tugging at my sweats.

She finally gets them down and my cock is still rock hard. She gasps when she sees the bruise. It's black and blue already and spreading around the side of my cock and going in-between my legs. She’s startled and says, "Did you hit your penis?" as she spreads my legs and begins lifting my balls.

My sister is back in the doorway watching. She comes over and says sorry for hitting me there. Her eyes are staring at my cock the whole time. My mother is grabbing the base of my cock and moving it around asking me if it hurts. Yeah it hurts but if she keeps doing this she's going to get a big surprise.

She keeps squeezing my cock and moving it around while massaging my balls asking me if it hurts anywhere. Her hand on my cock is sending jolts of electricity through my balls and into my cock. My hips start moving and I tell her to stop. She finally looks at me and realizes what she's doing. She sees the precum leaking down the head. She fixates on the precum for a second and still squeezing my rock hard cock, and for a second I think she won’t stop.

She tells my sister to go put some clothes on and go get one of those bags to put ice in at the drugstore.

KayGee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KayGee

She gives my sister some money and when she comes back in my room her eyes look so big. She looks at the lump on my head leans over and kisses it and when she does I can feel her tits brush along my face. She starts running her hands down my chest pressing and asking if I’m hurt anywhere else. She reaches my cock and starts squeezing it again and with her other hand she starts playing with my balls.

I’m shocked and ask her what she's doing. She tells me, "It’s all right, I’m your mother." She grabs my cock and starts slowly jerking me off asking me if it hurts at all. I can’t speak. She then tells me, "I can see for you to relax you need to relieve the pressure in your penis." She starts stroking my cock and squeezes the tip. I’m shocked but it feels so good.

I tell her, "Mom, you have to stop." 

She looks me in the eyes and says, "It has been so long since I have had a cock in my hands." I can’t believe she said cock. She tells me her and my father haven’t had sex in so long.

I tell her, "Mom, I don’t need to know this."

She tells me, "I know but I need this," as she squeezes my cock. She leans in and sucks the precum from the head. I can feel jolts of electricity going through my cock and balls. This is the first time anyone has sucked my cock. She is using her saliva and jerking me off as she is sucking the head.

I tell her I’m going to cum and she slides the entire length into her mouth. She continues to suck and swallow as I cum. She keeps my cock in her mouth till I go soft. She asks me If I feel better. I tell her I’m a little freaked out but that was so good, but what about dad. She tells me, "I won’t say anything if you won’t."

I can see her hand between her legs as she sits next to me and she looks uncomfortable. I ask her if there's anything I can do for her. She looks a little embarrassed. She tells me I can’t say anything to anyone, and tells me it’s been so long. She stands up removing her shirt and pants. She is beautiful; she undoes her bra and her tits fall free. She has large tits and her nipples are sticking out about inch.

She starts to remove her panties and I can see the wetness on them. She straddles my head and I can see the wetness in her slit. She asks me if I’ve ever done this before. I tell her no. She says, "I want you to lick and nibble here," pointing to her clit and to lick and stick my tongue into her pussy.

I become hard instantly. She lowers her pussy onto my mouth while she takes my cock into her mouth. My face is slippery with her juices. I bite on her clit and she starts moan forcing her pussy harder onto my face. She begins to rub her pussy along my lips and I taste her. She is so wet. She climbs off me and lowers herself onto my cock. Her pussy is so wet and warm she starts bouncing on my cock. Her tits are in my face and I bite on her nipples.

She moans loudly and I hope nobody can hear her. I can feel her wetness leaking down my balls as her tits are bouncing she is getting close to coming. As my mother starts moaning she yells out she’s cumming and she continues slamming her hips down on me until she falls on top of me. I look over at the door and I see my sister watching.

My mother starts to rub her pussy back and forth on my cock and I tell her I’m close. She squats over my cock raising and lowering her pussy slowly on my cock. I can feel the walls of her hot cunt gripping me as she slowly pulls on it with her pussy.

I look at my sister. She has one hand between her legs and she uses the other to tell me to be quiet. I arch my back and raise my hips into the air as I cum. My mother continues to milk my cock with her pussy. I feel like to cum is coming from my toes and out the tip of my cock. I finally stop cumming and as my mother raises her hips off my cock so much cum pours out of her onto my cock and balls.

My mother starts to lick the cum from my softening cock while she looks up at me. She moves her hips over my head and a mixture of our cum leaks out into my mouth she plants her swollen pussy on my face as I lick into her well used soaking wet hole. She doesn’t stop until she licks me clean.

She climbs off me and asks me if it felt good. I manage to mumble, "That was great."

She starts petting my cock and tells me you can’t tell anyone and maybe we can do that again. She goes into the bath and gets a damp towel to clean my face and cock. She collects her clothes and dresses as my sister pretends to be just returning from the store.

My mother takes the bag and fills it with ice and asks my sister to hold it on my hip. My sister comes back in the room my pants are still around my knees and she places the ice on my hip. She asks me, "How the fuck did that happen?"

I tell her after she left mom came in and began massaging my dick looking for more bruising, and it just happened. Vicki said, "That was so hot, even though it was mom." She didn’t know mom was such a slut.

As mom was downstairs fixing dinner for us my sister began to massage my well used cock and I was secretly hoping my mom might come up and watch.

Published 
Written by jimmy381
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments