Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Close Knit: The Climax

"Zander decides to go all the way. The conclusion to the Close Knit trilogy. Enjoy."

4
1 Comment 1
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words

       "I might rent some movies tonight. Anything you're interested in seeing?" Mom asked as I appeared in the kitchen door way, flipping through a gossip magazine. She appeared to be only half-interested in its pages. She sat in the living room, shifting slightly in her place on the loveseat.

 

       "Probably anything with Adam Sandler in it," I replied, drying my hands with a hand towel—I had been in the middle of washing dishes. Leaning against the door frame, I draped the towel over my shoulder and folded my arms.

       Golden late-morning sunlight spilled through drawn windows, Mom basking in its warmth, her fiery mane blazing. She dressed simply, a soft green blouse and a pair of denim jeans, her pretty feet slipped into a pair of green heels. It was simply amazing how she could make something so simple look so damn . . . sexy. Especially the way her jeans fit around her voluptuous legs, as if they were painted on, and like most of her blouses, this one had revealed her milky, plentiful cleavage.

       "You know, I think I could go for a Sandler movie myself," she nodded approvingly, a slow smile creasing her lips. She was placid, serene, like she usually was on a Saturday, and it bothered the living hell out of me.

        I couldn't understand how she did it—act so casual, so natural. As if just last week she had not slipped into my bedroom while I obliviously stroked myself to videos of her when she was involved in the adult industry. As if she hadn't taken my cock into her hot, cock-starved mouth, felt it slide easily between her breasts, felt my cum splash against her creamy skin—tits and neck and chin. As if our little venture had been nothing more than a dream, a gratifyingly vivid dream.

       She caught me staring, her calm expression melting into a quizzical mask. She closed her magazine on her lap, the motion strangely sensual.  The concern was clear in her eyes, and I could sense the fear bleeding through her peaceful air, forming around her like an oppressive rain cloud. I then realized that her serenity was counterfeit, her casualness put on. She must have been trying to keep things normal between us since our little escapade. I couldn't blame her.

       Might be why we haven't done anything since then, I thought. Or maybe it was a dream, and I'm just going out of my fucking mind!

       "What's wrong, hun?" She asked carefully, trying to sound as casual as possible, failed.

       I padded bare feet into the living room, and plopped beside her on the loveseat. She smelled wonderfully—vanilla and honey—and my fingers ached to touch her skin, to explore every inch of it, inside and out. I felt my cock grow good and stiff, strangled behind my jeans and boxer briefs. I took a deep breath.

       "Of course," I said, finally, "you know that I watch your videos online sometimes—well, all the time." She paused, but then nodded hesitantly, her expression uncertain.

       I continued. "And, well, the thing we did last week . . ." I trailed off, almost unconscious of my hand smoothing around her denim-clad thigh. She tensed, sucking in a quick breath, but then relaxed, her copious chest falling slowly. "I really want to do it again, and obviously you do, too."

       I noticed her mouth perk up slightly at the corners, an easy smile, as if she'd been waiting for me to say something—anything, to let her know that she wasn't a terrible mother, that what we had done the previous week was not a mistake.

       And she was on me within a blink's time, her tongue up against my neck and around my ear, her right hand cupped around my aching bulge. Her touch flushed my skin with heat, coating my every nerve with electricity. She had breached my jeans, unbuttoned and unzipped, and now my cock was in her tiny hands, her fingers barely reaching around my throbbing shaft.

       "Good," she whispered, her breath hot against my skin, sending waves of goose flesh through my body. "Because I want you," she continued, "and I want this big . . . fucking . . . cock." Her grip grew firm, and I felt my cock twitch, threatening to erupt. She pressed smiling lips against the curve of my neck, and I exhaled a silent breath.

       She'd easily slipped into porn star mode.

       Mom rose with liquid motion onto her heels, standing before me like a supervillainess with her hip cocked to one side, her hands creeping toward the hem of her blouse. Slowly, she began lifting her top, revealing her soft tummy, her green mesh and lace bra that seemed to struggle to contain her monstrous breasts—36G according to one of her fansites. Letting her blouse fall from her delicate fingers, her jeans were next, and she turned and bent over as she slowly peeled them from around her ass—plump and shapely—my eyes catching a glimpse of her bare slit. Christ, she wore no panties, the fact resulting abuse for my lower lip, my teeth pressing anxiously into it. A moment later, she was stepping out of her jeans, turning as she reached to undo her bra.

       She stalked toward me, her steps slow and sultry, determined. She stepped over her bra once it fell from her shoulders, her full, pendulous breasts exposed, hard pink nipples seeming to beckon his fingers, his mouth. She was absolutely gorgeous, stunning in her rubenesque glory. She reminded me of a Goddess, caught in late-morning sunshine.

       I didn't take long for me to get undressed as she approached, my clothes piled messily on the cushion beside me. My cock twitched something fierce, its ripe and engorged head dripping precum.

       "Mmmm," she uttered as she kneeled before my seated form, as if she'd been offered a feast. "Look at that big fucking cock . . . it can't wait to get inside of mommy's pussy, huh?" She teased, inching closer between my legs, her heavy breasts brushing against my inner thighs. It was a good thing I wasn't standing.

       "Can't fuckin' wait," I answered, voice husky, my chest tight with anticipation.

       Singly, her fingers wrapped around my cock as best they could. I could feel my shaft pulsing against her hand.

       "Got this cock good and hard for mommy," her tongue slid along the underside of my dick, good and slow, as if savoring a lollipop. I squirmed slightly beneath her touch, my fingers anxiously raking against my thighs. "Mmm, my baby's cock is tasty," she said before she licked me again, smoothing her tongue up along my length, swallowing me whole as she came back down. Hands free.

       "Fuck!" I sucked in a hissing breath, both of my hands finding themselves tangled in her flaming-red hair. I watched her, witnessing every inch of my cock vanishing behind her cock-hungry lips, her needy moans and soft slurps becoming music to my ears.

       "Mhm . . ." I moaned. Her head bobbed a steady rhythm, and I tied her hair up in my palm, not wanting to obscure my perfect view. "Fuck yes," I said quietly, rearing my head back, gazing up into the ceiling. "Fuck yes, suck my cock. Suck your son's big fucking cock. Gobble it right up."

       My words rewarded me with a long, steamy moan around my cock.

ParisBelleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisBelleTS

I felt goose flesh flow through my legs in waves. I looked back down at her.

       "You like that? Huh? You like it when your son tells you to suck his cock? Huh, you slut?"

       "Mhm!" She almost squealed. Her hand had gone southward, moving fervently against her sopping cunt.

       "Well suck this cock," I hissed, moved my hips some, and felt the head of my cock against the back of her throat. I heard—felt her gag, saw her eyes water, ruining her mascara. Still, she took me deeper into her mouth, her tongue flicking over my balls, a soft strangling sound emitting from her throat. My entire body tensed, skin taut.

       She pulled away a moment later, a trail of spit connecting my cock with her lips. She'd left my dick good and slick.

       "Fuck yeah!" She exclaimed, her voice ringing throughout the house. She smiled, apparently enjoying herself, and her son. She spat at my cock, then wrapped her abundantly full, soft breasts around it. I clenched the arm of the loveseat, watching Mom take her nipples in her hand, twisting and tugging on them as she bounced my cock in-between her tits.

       "God, you're such a good little boy," she said, the words slithering out, her tone delightfully wicked. "I'm ready to take this cock in my pussy," she said, her expression suddenly pleading. Christ, it turned me on. "I'm ready to take this big. Fucking. Cock!" She lowered her head, letting dribble slather cock and tits. I bucked slightly against her. I couldn't wait to pump her full of cock. Couldn't wait to please her, just as the men did in her videos.

       "Please, mom, let me fuck that pussy. I want to fuck that pussy so bad!"

       "Yeah?" She said, canting her head slightly to the side, bouncing still.

       "Fuck yes! I wanna fuck that fucking pussy, I wanna feel you cum all over your son's cock. Please!" My chest became tight with anticipation, my toes and fingers tingling, my mouth watering.

       Swiping my clothes off the loveseat, she plopped herself down, motioning for me to get up. I stood, watching her slide onto her back, her ass hanging off the edge of the cushion. Her shapely legs spread in a wide V, exposing her Brazilian waxed cunt, pussy juices making her slit shimmer deliciously.

       I don't remember lowering myself onto my knees, nor do I remember when I'd slid my tongue betwixt her hot, quivering lips, moving my tongue up and down in slow, controlled circles before taking her throbbing clit into my mouth. I heard Mom inhale sharp breaths as I devoured her, felt her hands tangle in my hair. I stroked myself while I feasted, my hand sliding along saliva-slick length. I'd intended on finally fucking her, but seeing her wet cunt brought on a furious craving. Her juices flowed, warm and sweet and salty on my tongue, and I slurped hungrily. I'd eaten out plenty of girls before, and my experience was shining through.

       "Fuck . . . fuck . . ." Mom whimpered. I glanced up, seeing her eyebrows drawn together, watching her beautiful tits rise and fall with each acute gasp. "Fuck, eat mommy's pussy . . . yes, fuck, yes! Yes! Fuck! Eat mommy's pussy! Eat mommy's filthy fucking cunt!"

       I stroked myself faster, and my tongue moved feverishly against her pussy. Her talking was doing a number on me.

       "Yes! Eat mommy's fucking—Aaaa, I'm gonna come!" She screamed, and my eyes snapped open. I wanted her to come, I wanted her to fill my mouth with her juices, and I wanted to swallow them. I shoved my tongue inside of her, her hips bucking against my face as her orgasm approached.

       "Oooh~ fuuuck!" She moaned, and I let her flow into me, gulping down her sweet release. Intense pleasure seemed to spill through her, as her legs kicked and her body jerked, writhing under my tongue like an animal in heat. She let out long, shuddering moans, her body gradually relaxing as the brunt of her orgasm subsided.

       I grinned, thinking this to be the perfect opportunity.

       I rose to my feet, crouched a bit, guiding my cock. Mom bucked again, feeling me nudge against her slit, and cursed breathlessly when I . . .

       Thrust. Hard. Deep. My legs buckled, feeling my mother's sopping warmth close around me with unwavering tightness. A wave of pleasure rushed through me, burning every nerve, heightening every sensation. Because she was exceedingly wet. Because she was impossibly tight. But most of all, because she was my mother.

       I felt her manicured nails claw at my chest while I dragged my hips back and forth in long, steady strokes, her huge tits bouncing upward each time I pressed into her. She stared up at me with a pleading gaze, her brows upturned, her teeth abusing her lower-lip. Her ruined mascara seemed to make her look like a total slut.

       "Shit! Shit! Shit!" She said, squeezing her eye shut. I'd gone deeper, faster. "Fuck mommy, baby, fuck mommy!"

       "You like my cock, mommy?" I said through clenched teeth, and then gave her one hard thrust. "Huh?"

       She yelped, moaning, "Mmm! Yes! Mommy loves her baby's cock! Pound mommy's dirty fucking cunt, baby! Fuck it, fuck it, fuck it—aaah!" I interrupted her little chant by going deeper, stroking faster, plowing harder.

       "Nnn . . . fuck, this pussy feels good. So fucking good," I said, looking down to see my shaft slip in and out of my mother's snatch. "God that fucking pussy feels good. Take this fucking cock, you bitch. Take it!" I felt her hand slap against my face, and I caught her gaze. She slapped me again.

       "Bad boy!" She yelled, slapping me again, her other hand hooking around the back of my neck. Strangely enough, her hitting me only turned me on even more. "Fucking filthy boy! Filthy, filthy fucking—oooh!"

       I felt her walls close around me with a vice grip, and I tensed, a sudden wave of pleasure bursting from my gut. I was going to come. We both were. She pulled me down to her while I continued to stroke like there was no tomorrow, my cock pressing up against her womb. She suppressed my moans with a kiss, a hard, hungry kiss.

       And then there was white.

       Searing ecstasy shooting through me, through her, orgasms shuddering through our bodies with unrelenting force. As her juices flooded around my cock, I filled her, coating her walls with hot, sticky cum. I couldn't remain on my feet for long, falling heavily onto my knees, my cock slopping out of her cunt. I fell atop of her, the side of my face against her trembling belly.

       "Fuck . . ." she whispered, her body still trying to calm down.

       "I love you, mom . . ." I told her, my breath ragged and uncontrolled. Still shaking some, she pulled me into lingering kiss, and then planted one against my sweat-slick forehead.

       "I love you," Mom said, wrapping her arms lovingly around my neck, her fingers playing in my hair. "Goodness, you fuck like a porn star!" She said, laughing.

       I grinned. "I guess you could say I did my homework."

                                                · »­ · « · »­ · «· · »­ · « · »­ · « ·

       Comments are appreciated, so are Embellishments, so feel free! Hope you've enjoyed reading the trilogy as much as I enjoyed writing it. *Wink*

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Jett_Black
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments