Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Clouded Judgement

4
0 Comments 0
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Clouded Judgment

Chapter One

As they arrived to their secret place behind the bleachers the air was filled with excitement and laughter. Giggling like school girls because that is what they were. Sarah and Jenny tried to settle down as they pulled out the magazine Sarah had tucked under her sweatshirt. It had become a ritual lately that every Wednesday afternoon the two would disappear from gym class and meet. Neither one cared much for gym except for the gym cloths which were a break from their typical uniforms made up of matching skirts and white blouses.

The girls had been friends since childhood and both were 17 years old. Jenny was an only child and Sarah had an older brother. The meetings were a result of events that started about a year ago. Sarah had come to school one day and told Jenny she watched her big brother Joey having sex with his girlfriend. She had come early one day and wasn’t expected to be home. She heard Joey and Katrina coming down the hall as she sat at her computer doing some homework.

She explained to Jenny that her brother brought Katrina over before but they had never gone to his room. Her curiosity got the best of her when she started to hear Katrina squeal and laugh that led to moans and groans. Sarah told her how quietly she went outside of Joey’s door to listen better and noticed the door was ajar. As she slowly pushed it open so she could look inside she described the scene before her.

Joey was kneeling behind Katrina and both were naked. She told Jenny that she could see her brother’s Cock was stiff like a pole and he shoved it over and over inside Katrina’s Pussy. She was shocked but stayed quiet. She told Jenny how nasty it looked as Katrina would raise her head and close her eyes while Joey fucked her. Sarah told Jenny that as she watched her brother fucking his girlfriend a new feeling had come over her and it made her feel nasty as well.

Sarah had also told Jenny that the longer she watched the more she could feel her Pussy getting wet. At one point she even lifted her skirt and pulled her panties aside to feel the slimy stuff that was gathering inside her Cunt. This was the first time she had ever felt this way before even though she also told Jenny it wasn’t the first time she seen someone having sex. She was talking about the few times she walked into her parents room as she was growing up and seen them doing nasty things. It wasn’t till now though she realized it was sex.

It was when Sarah shared that experience with Jenny they found their childhood innocence had advanced to an aggressive curiosity about sex. Sex was always on their minds now when they talked. It is when Jenny confessed to Sarah that the story about her brother made her wet just listening that they started looking for more to excite them. They agreed that one of them would always try to bring a Porn related story or pictures to their meeting place. It wasn’t too often they didn’t share about what it would really be like to have a man’s Cock penetrate their virgin pussy’s.

Actually Sarah had more than the magazine to share today with Jenny and could hardly wait another minute. It was about what happened over the weekend. Normally the girls would talk at night on the phone but Jenny’s folks took their family on a mini vacation to the cabin and Jenny did not get back home until last night. Sarah missed her friend when things like this happened and somewhat envied Jenny because her own family was a mess.

A little over 2 years ago Sarah’s Mother decided to leave her Father and moved out one day when the kids were in school and her Dad was at work. She basically packed her cloths and a few personal items and left leaving only a note. The note simply said she loved us and would be in touch but for now had to follow her dreams while she was still young. In time Sarah would discover what those dreams were. Her Dad on the other hand resorted to drinking more now to mask his feelings.

Jenny heard several stories over the years when the girls talked about Sarah’s parents and the wild sessions of sex they shared. As Sarah grew up it was pretty common to hear strange noises from her parents’ room. Sometimes she heard a voice that she did not recognize and seen strangers leaving early in the morning while it was still dark. Perhaps this exposure to nasty and dirty activity fed Sarah’s promiscuity as a teen. It was always in the back of her mind wondering what it looked like in that bedroom.

So as Sarah pulled out the magazine she told Jenny she found in her Dad’s room they both got quiet as they looked at one picture then another of naked men and women. Some pictures had couples fucking with close-ups of Cocks inside wet pussies. Other pictures were actually of women with their tongues in each other’s open Cunts. The girls ooed and awed with an occasional moan as they flipped the pages. It was when Jenny brought up their common desire about what it must feel like to have sex and especially what it must feel like having a man’s Cock.

Sarah explained to Jenny that Friday night after she got home from school there was a note from her Dad saying there was Pizza in the freezer and that he would be home late. That wasn’t un common but it is what happened later that night when he returned is where the story began. She told Jenny it was about midnight when she was awoken by a thud and her Dad cursing. He was a bit tipsy and apparently walked into his bedroom door thinking it was open.

Sarah lay in bed for a few moments and heard her Dad’s shower start and realized everything must be okay.

KiraLoveeS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraLoveeS

She was about to fall back asleep when she started to hear voices coming from her Dad’s room down the hall but what was real weird was one of the voices was her Mom’s. Now she was curious and quietly got out of bed and crept down the hall where her Dad’s door was open and a dim flickering light was coming from inside.

Sarah noticed the door was wide open. Her Dad must have been drunk and wasn’t aware he left it that way. His headboard was against the same wall as the door so unless he specifically looked at the door he was blind to the fact Sarah was standing off to the side as she took a closer look. She was nervous as she slowly peeked inside. She didn’t want him to see her as she investigated the situation. The closer she got the more excited she felt because she still heard her Mom’s voice.

What Sarah seen she will never forget! In clear view was the flat screen TV her Dad had mounted on the wall above a dresser at the foot of his bed. Immediately she realized it was her Mom’s voice she heard but it was coming from a video her Dad was watching. It had to be taken one of those nights they had visitors in their bedroom. In the video her Mom was completely naked with some man she never seen before. He too was naked and they were doing nasty things with each other. As if that wasn’t enough for Sarah to take in she then seen her Dad not in the video but on the bed!

He was propped up against the wall with a couple of pillows behind him as he lay there completely naked. Just as she peered in he was holding his stiff Cock with one hand and squirting something from a bottle all over it. She almost gasped at the site of her Dad’s big hard and rigid Cock as he started to work the fluid up over its swollen head. She had heard of men masturbating but never realized she would ever see it for real and especially her Dad!

It was surreal. It was so weird but at the same time so nasty it started to turn her on. The man on the video was doing what she seen Joey do with Katrina. He was shoving his Cock into her Mothers Cunt. She was confused that her Dad just lay there stroking his Cock with one hand and rubbing his balls with the other. He not only seemed ok with it but was stroking his Cock faster as the two on screen changed positions.

Sarah told Jenny that she noticed an open box by the dresser. She had seen it before up on the top shelf in her Dad’s closet. Apparently there were things in there she never knew about because on the floor next to it were sex toys and other video cases. She realized that was something she would need to investigate more but for now she felt her Pussy getting wet just watching her Dad beat off as her Mom was sitting on the man’s Cock.

Sarah commented on how nasty it looked. Her Mom’s Cunt lips were parted wide open and that guys Cock was sliding in and out of it as her big tits bounced. She told Jenny that it was almost an irresistible feeling overcame her and without thinking lifted her sleeping shirt and started to play with her own Pussy. Jenny told Sarah to keep going. She was trying to picture her friend masturbating as she watched her parents being nasty. Sarah had a nice firm body and was well built for being 17. Her naked tits under that sleeping shirt were also excited by the way her nipples poked straight out under the shirt.

Sarah then told Jenny she seen something else she only heard about. Her Dad started to groan and stroked his Cock even faster. Suddenly his hips lunged up and she seen a stream of white creamy fluid squirt out the end of his Cock. She heard about sperm but this was really the first time she ever seen it squirt from a man’s Cock! Fuck it was so hot! A few more streams shot out and splashed on his stomach and legs as he worked the shaft. It was like he was milking out the last drop.

Jenny asked what happened then and Sarah told her she got a bit nervous that her Dad may get up to clean off and see her. As much as she wanted to watch more of the video she quickly went back to her bed. She lay there the rest of the night going over in her mind what she had seen. She must have played with her Pussy at least an hour before finally getting frustrated. She really wanted to feel a Cock but knew that wasn’t happening.

By now Jenny was almost speechless. She told Sarah she was really feeling turned on and her pussy was wet right now. Then almost like she felt she had to prove it to her friend, Jenny reached in her gym shorts and dipped her finger into her pussy. She pulled out the slimy juice that was filling her twat. Sarah replied by telling her how nasty that was however she wanted to outdo her friend. She also reached into her own gym shorts and worked her fingers into the wet mess she had between her legs. Sarah pulled out two fingers and as she revealed the juice puddled between them she stuck her fingers in her mouth and licked them clean!

OMG! Jenny remarked. She shared with Sarah that was the hottest and nastiest thing she ever seen. Then shocked Sarah by asking her to give Jenny a taste! The two friends were about to venture into new territory and it excited them to no end. Sarah obliged Jenny’s request and reached again into her shorts to retrieve her Cunt juice for Jenny to taste. MMMM Jenny replied then asked Sarah if anymore happened and did her Dad find out? Gym class was about over and they knew the secret time had to end. Sarah told her there is a lot more to share but she would have to call her tonight to hear it.

Published 
Written by ckritlover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors