Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

College Happenings

"A daughter and her daddy do some unusual stuff together via a video email"

8
0 Comments 0
2.1k Views 2.1k
4.1k words 4.1k words
She’d had a horrific experience in her very first year at college. Away from home for her very first time, Kathi had experienced a most frightening occurrence she will scarcely overlook. But once he found out he was there. Her daddy jumped out of bed and threw on some clothes and her daddy was there to comfort her and “take” her into his arms.

“Oh honey…ohhh baby…are you alright?” he asked as he held her full figured like body in his arms. It looked like it but he couldn’t be sure. Her mother passed away so all she had was him. He was a loving man who cared deeply for Kathi and he knew he’d do anything to make her feel better. “Come here honey,” he said as he put his arms around her and she felt better seeing as he swept his young 18 year old thick and curvy bodied sweetheart up into his arms. “Now…come and stay at the hotel with me tonight. It’ll be all better in the morning…okay?”

Of course, Kathi said yes, and he had his arms around her and the two headed away in his car. “There you go. Just lay down. Are you feeling better? I can lay with you and even cuddle you if you want me too,” he told her.

In that soft, quiet tone of voice she replied with “Okay daddy.”

He took off his shirt and kicked off his shoes and socks and Marcus, her daddy, laid down behind her. He slowly put his arms around the curvaceous and bigger bodied beauty and as he did she seemed to like his presence more and more.

“How’s that honey?” he asked, knowing how it felt to him as he held her soft figure in his arms. “Do you feel safer now?”

“Yes daddy…I do,” she told him as she put her hands up on his seeing as they were wrapped around her body. She liked how they were wrapped around her boobs. It helped her feel safer. She smiled, although he didn’t see her smile, and added “I do like how I feel now daddy.”

“Should I hold you closer honey?”

There was some silence but she finally replied with “Ohhh sure daddy…I’d love that.”

He seemed to know exactly where to put his hands as he pulled her into him. They went right after her big round soft bosoms. She loved that too. And out of nowhere, a few seconds later, she said “Daddy, do you know what I love doing?” He asked what it was. “I love to play with my boobs. I love to hold them and suck on them and suck my nipples too. Uhhh, do you know if other umm girls do that daddy?”

He didn’t care if or how many did. To him that was erotic enough. “Sure they do. I don’t know many but yes honey…they do. I’m not sure about your sister but she and I aren’t close like you and me.”

“Does she know what happened tonight?” Kathi asked.

“Ohhh no…uh uhhh,” he said as he shook his head and held her, by her breasts and body, closely and affectionately against the front of his. “That will always be our secret, okay? Are you feeling better now sweetheart?”

“Yes daddy,” the 18 year old sweet and thickset but shapely young lady said as her round and well-rounded ass rubbed up against his stomach. “Umm daddy…is my umm butt too big?” she then asked out of nowhere.

“What?” he asked. “Your butt?” he said. Ohhhhhh uh uhhh, no way sweetheart…no way. I think, and if you don’t mind me putting it this way, I think you have the most attractive, the uhhhhhh sexiest looking butt any woman could ever have…ever.”

She smiled as he held her tits and body close. Although he didn’t see the smile he did feel her hands turn and hold his arms as his hands held her boobs. She liked that feeling. She absolutely adored how that felt as he held her and her boobs so darn closely.

And as they rested where they were, his arms lovingly secured around her upper body and specifically her breasts, he started to hear his daughter slowly fall asleep. She felt so good in his arms he thought and her big round boobs even felt better too. But he could hear her breathing; it had become heavier. And he knew she was falling asleep.

I should feel them now he told himself. No, I can’t he then thought. I would want to ask her first. Yeah, I’d want to do that…plus I’d have to pull my arms out and away from her body. Mmmmm, I’d sure love to see them. Yeah, I’d love to see her boobs he thought as she breathed harder and harder and slept heavily.

Quietly he called out her name. “Kathi…Kathi…ohhhhhh Kathi,” he said.

“Uh huh uhhh what?” he heard her say.

“Are you okay?” he said.

“Oh uh yeah…uhhh yeah uh daddy…I’m alright? What’s up?” she said as she reopened her eyes while laying there still in the comfort of his body against hers. And then, out of nowhere she added “I like how this feels daddy…you holding me like you are.”

“Really…you do honey?” he came back.

“Ohhhhhhh yes sure daddy. It’s uhhh comforting. Its feels like umm someone umm likes, no loves me daddy.”

“Mmmmmm, yes dear…I love you. You know that. In all honesty sweetheart I love how you feel…how your body feels in my hands and arms especially,” he told her.

“Really…you think I have an attractive body daddy?” she asked.

“Ohhhhhhh for sure baby…for sure,” he said. “I mean a girl like you and a girl with a figure like yours…well dear I don’t see how any man could be turned off by a figure like yours honey.”

There was silence between them. Nothing was said whatsoever. He was still holding her and her boobs and she laid there just the same. He loved how they felt and really wanted to squeeze them but he didn’t due to she hadn’t said a thing about it as of yet.

The silence reigned on. He continued to hold her body at her boobs. The desire pushed him to want to do it even more and he spoke up about it, in a manner of speaking. “You know you told me something earlier?” She asked what he meant. “Well honey…I found it to be quite interesting.”

“What’s that daddy?”

“You said earlier that you like to suck on your boobs. Is that true?” he said.

“Uhhhhhh maybe I shouldn’t have said that,” she said.

“Ohhhhhh no,” he came back. “I don’t mind. Girls, women have their needs right?” he replied. “All girls know that. I do at least. I mean sure its arousing. It is to me at least. So if you feel the need…go right ahead. Don’t let me stop you, alright honey?”

She turned over. Their eyes met. He smiled, humbly, at her, and she questioned what he’d told her. He nodded his head as he smiled into her eyes and then he caressed her cheek.

“It’s alright with me,” he said again softly.

“You mean that honestly?” she said.

He nodded his head and continued to smile and as he did he touched her arm, gently. “I mean it honey,” he reassured her as he nodded his head.

For a moment there was silence between them. “Okay…but I’m only doing this because you’re asking me about it…alright?”

“Okay,” he said.

The two separated and she slowly lifted up her top, showing off these two luxuriously big round boobs. She looked up at him as she gradually took hold of one of the boobs and she initially licked it and then she sucked on the boob. He adored how he had a first hand look at the action. It was totally amazing to him. It was arousing too. One of his hands glided down between his thighs and once it was there he rubbed his crotch all the while she was going at her big round tit.

“Wow…do you do that a lot honey?” he asked. His eyes were big and round.

“I uh guess so…yeah sure. Uhhh did mommy ever do this?” she asked.

“Ohhhhhhh no dear,” he said as he shook his head, “never.”

“Uhhhhhh daddy…would you uhhh like to try doing it?” she asked.

“Uh oh God,” he said. “Do you mean that, honestly?”

“Only if you’re nice about it,” she said. “Take it and hold it gently and once you do just lick it and then suck it…especially my nipples daddy. I like that. I like that a lot.”

It was now 2:30 am. They forgot about time due to this, having sexual interaction with her body, was certainly more important both thought. For Kathi, it felt incredible. Seeing as it was her dear old daddy who was doing it to her, holding her boobs, and licking and sucking on them to be exact…there wasn’t anything or anyone who made her happier then him at the moment.

“Daddy…take off your shirt will you?”

He heard her and took it off as asked. As he did she took hold of one of her large tits and raised it so she could put it into her mouth. He watched her do it and then as he watched her do it she began to arouse him totally. Right before his very eyes she started sucking on it. His eyes grew amazingly wide and his mouth also opened up too. Instantly, he was turned on by what he saw. His daughter, as he laid beside her, had started sucking on her tit. It only got more arousing to him as his daughter seemed to be getting into what he had begun…as she sucked on that large incredible big nippled boob she held in her hands. She sucked on it and right over that nipple too.

“Ohhh my God,” he called out as he saw her doing her thing for him. While both her mouth and eyes were closed on her lovely looking boob, she sucked hard deeply on the breast, still over her nipple as he went on to say “Holy wow Kathi do you do that a lot?”

She stopped for a moment, worried that her daddy might be too concerned. “Yes daddy, I do it all the time. Why?” she said. He didn’t answer. He only looked at her with a look of amazement in his face. She went back at it. His eyes grew bigger then ever as he kept on watching his youngest daughter suck on the boob. He felt his dick tingling and without her seeing it her daddy reached down and felt his limp cock with his hand. “God baby, I’ll do that for you,” he told her as he took off his shirt. “That turned me on. It turned me on in a big, big way. Did you know that?” He smiled and added “You’ve turned me on. Oh God honey…do you know how turned on I am.”

She stopped. Right there she stopped what she was doing. She let go of her round boob and looked up at her daddy. He had this look that told her he was totally amazed she did something like that and she did it all the time too.

“You’re aroused by what I did daddy? You got turned on by me doing that…really?” she asked.

zara44sweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
zara44sweet

He nodded his head and smiled and said yes he was. She smiled and then said “Wow daddy…I mean wow! Uhhh may I uhhh touch you down there? May I please? Please can I feel it? Please daddy uhhh please feel your uhhh penis?”

They looked at one another and finally he replied with “Uhhh if you want to. I’d be more then happy to let you feel it. That is if you want to dear,” he told her. She looked at him and smiled a grateful smile and then her eyes veered down at his crotch. She felt a little nervous at first but she kept looking at it. Suddenly she felt something. Something touched her hand. It was his hand. He took hold of hers and placed her hand on his hardened crotch. She swallowed, hard. “Have you ever felt a guys you know what before honey?” he then asked.

She shook her head and said “Uhhhhhh no daddy I haven’t.” Her eyes were big and they showed him she was speaking honestly to him.

He pressed her hand against his cock. Her eyes grew larger as she started to feel its length, size, and amazing physical nature. He rubbed her hand up and around all of it. She simply stared at her daddy as he did it.

“Daddy…can I uhhh…can I see it?” she asked.

“Would you like to?” he came back.

She nodded her head and so he watched her as he unzipped his pants and pushed them off his body. He did the same with his underwear too. There it was. One big, now long, and one strapping man’s cock “sitting” there erect and ready for the touch of a woman’s hand.

“Go on dear…it’s all yours,” he said gently.

She reached out with some trepidation. She felt it, with some caution but the caution soon blew away with the wind. He watched her as she soon took hold of it in her hand and before she knew it she was handling it like a pro. He started to moan.

“Oh yes…yes baby yes…mmmmmm, oooooohh God,” he uttered with passion in his voice. “Oh yes…fuck yes…oh my freaking Lord…yes oh yes ohhh yes!” His eyes were closed, his mouth was open, and his body was on its back as his dear daughter was in full swing jacking him off.

Out of nowhere he exploded. Cum flew everywhere and her hand jumped away as she watched his cock shoot out a continuous line of what seemed like unending cum. She could not believe it. He came and he came more. He loved what had happened but so did she. He had cum all over his thighs and belly and she did that for him.

“Wow…oh wow daddy…did I do that? Me…did I really do that to you?” she said.

“Yes you did sweetheart. You were great. You were awesome honey,” and he leaned in and kissed her on her cheek. “You know something,” he added and she asked what. “There are a lot of things a father can do with his daughter but some people may thing it would be wrong.” She asked what those things might be. He told her.

“Ohhhhhhh no uh uhhh daddy…I don’t know about that,” she said. “I mean you uhhh eating out my pussy? Uhhh no,” she said as she shook her head and questioned the other thing…that being having sexual intercourse with him. “I’d have to think about that stuff.”

“Take your time. By the way I won’t see you on Father’s Day. I don’t get in until 8:00 pm because I’ll be out of town…so we’ll just have to talk on the phone or something.”

“I’ll call you but I’ve got something on my mind I may email you. How does that sound?” she told him. He laid there, smiling, and looked down at her two healthy breasts.

He reached out to touch them and told her something. “Only if you allow me the pleasure of playing with these…how’s that sound?” She said yes and he smiled, laid her on her back, and her daddy got to do almost everything that a man loves doing, except fucking the tits themselves. She enjoyed it and he left the very next day seeing as everything felt good to her and all the problems from the night before went away.

A month later she sent him, instead of a card, an email. “Happy Father’s Day daddy!!!” the email began. “Thank you again,” and she added a smiley face to that part. “I mean this too. Thank you for coming down last month. I had a really nice time with you. I still remember it all. I still “feel” it way down in the very bottom of my heart when you came down to help me out. And knowing your birthday’s coming up in a few days I’ve also got something really special for you…so look for it, okay? I love you…Kathi.”

She had borrowed a camera and tripod from a friend she knew well enough and took it back to her apartment. Sitting down on her bed, after setting it all up, she had on some beater slacks and a pullover. She’d turned on the music she always loved when she did something like this when she was all alone. Seeing as it was for her daddy and it was his birthday too, it had to be extra special. The music would do it for her.

Kathi sat on her bed with her eyes closed as she listened to her favorite music.

Propped up against the back of it, she looked into the lens, and simply smiled. “Daddy, have fun watching this. This is for your eyes only.” She smiled and blew him a kiss, using one of her hands to blow a kiss to him. Then she closed her eyes again. She’d edit it all later on if she had to.

She listened some more. Before you knew it a hand, hers, reached up, and she began to stroke herself on her boob. It continued. Her eyes remained closed as she rubbed it. You could hear that music playing, softly, in the background as you watched her rub her boob.

All of a sudden, the other hand reached down, and she petted her crotch just around her pussy. Still, all her clothes were intact. Her face appeared “pensive” as she rubbed on the boob and around it too. All of...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Stoneypoint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors