Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Come in Daddy

12
3 Comments 3
13.9k Views 13.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Hi I am Charlie and here's how I lost my virginity to my daddy

It was a rainy Sunday morning and although I was supposed to get dressed for the tennis lessons my mom gave me for my sixteenth birthday last month,I didn't make any haste in doing so. I hated the gift and today I really felt like hanging around the house with daddy and not having to g anywhere or do any thing.
My mom stormed out of the bathroom and into my room yelling that I had to get ready, now.

I mumbled something about having a stomach ache and said that I really didn't feel good enough to play tennis.

" Besides, that teacher is always looking at me funny" " And he makes comments about my tennis outfit all the time"

"what do you mean?" I suddenly heard my father meddle into the conversation "He looks at you funny" " And what comments?" " Did he touch you Charlie,honey?"

"What?.......No dad!" " I mean, not in that way......... " I blurted out to daddy.

Daddy was standing in my room by now and looked as if he was ready to break my poor tennis teacher's jaw.

" You know you can tell daddy everything huh sweetie" he added.

"Ooh come on, she's sixteen.......not twelve" my mom said slightly annoyed about daddy's concerns for me.

"what do you mean by that, Lucy ?" my dad asked my mom, in a soft but firm tone.

My mom always was somewhat jealous over the tight relationship that I had with daddy.

I was daddies little girl and mom couldn't stand it when we teamed up on her, which we did quite often to be honest.

Mom replied even more annoyed now......

" Well, you always act like she so innocent, maybe you should tell your daughter that she shouldn't wear such short tennis skirts and tight tops all the time ! " " she is asking for it" My mom scolded.

I knew my mother was jealous of my curvy looks as she had gained more then a few pounds over the last few years and I knew she couldn't bare getting older,much. So I snatched back at her that at least I could wear tight tops and short skirts.

Daddy looked at me furiously and scolded that a young lady doesn't prance around dressed like that.

" I am not going anyway" I said hoping to calm things down.

It was much to early for such drama I thought to myself.....

" I don't feel like tennis today and I didn't ask for it either mom...." 

I said as calm as possible. "I really don't feel like going out at all.....so... please mom "

Daddy looked at me and said "Okay baby..... You stay home then." " I want to have a word with you anyway"

My mom looked at me wretchedly and left....screaming she would't come home before midnight and that we shouldn't wait up for her......

Finally.......I was alone with daddy now and we had the whole day together,I thought with to myself. It felt like I had butterflies in my stomach when I heard the door closing with a sarcastic bang from my mom.

I should tell you that my mom and I aren't very close. I am an only child and I know my mom never really wanted to have kids and that she had me just to keep daddy close to her.

I know this because I had read her diary once when I was younger.

They got married when they were in their early twenties and had me in their first year of marriage. Daddy had always worked hard so that my mom didn't have to work and could stay home with me.

Jessie_J
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jessie_J

Still, she felt the need to hire a nanny for me in the weekdays so she could work on one of her many hobbies such as tennis which she did every Sunday and Monday.

Almost every day of the week she had something planned for herself spending out of daddy's hard earned six figured monthly pay check.

Their marriage was not a very happy one nor was it a a very passionate one.

It was no secret to me that daddy watched porn. I had overheard an argument between him and mom about a month ago and heard daddy say that he only watched that much porn because she rejected him all the time.

I did catch them doing it once, when I was younger. They were in the outdoor Jacuzzi , needless to say they were both naked. I could see my mom sitting on top of daddy and I remember feeling sorry for daddy because my mom kind of bullied him for wanting to fuck her. I heard her say........" If you want to fuck me tonight, I get to go out tomorrow with Sylla to buy that diamond ring I wanted" 

I heard daddy sigh, and I assumed it meant he had fallen unto the wicked ways of my mother.

They argue a lot too about numerous things and usually I agree with daddy, being daddy's girl and all........

"What'did you want to talk about daddy, ? " I asked in a sweet voice.

My heart pounded in my chest for some reason and I felt that something was bound to happen today, although I wasn't sure what that was.

Daddy is a very handsome man. He is muscled and has a great physical condition too.

Most girlfriends have dad's that are about ten years older then my daddy so I guess I am lucky having such an attractive dad.

"what was it daddy?" I ask, looking up to him from my bed.

"Come sit down next to me daddy.... don't just stand there " " what's wrong daddy?"

" why aren't you saying anything?"

Daddy looked at me and sat down next to me on my bed.

"you have grown so much Charlie" "You are becoming a young woman now and soon you will have boyfriends and its just that....."

Daddy pauses and looks at me with so much love in his eyes.....his voice sounds raspy and he says......" Honey... you are the most beautiful woman on earth and I wold just hate to see you fall into the wrong hands...." "Daddy knows how men think and what they want"

" You know what I mean right, Charlie?"

Of course I have had boys and even grown men flirt with me and I touch myself almost every night before going to sleep after a goodnight kiss from daddy......So I knew what daddy meant. I played the innocent little girl card and looked daddy in his big brown eyes,pouting my lips a bit...... 

"No daddy.... what do you mean?" " What do they want to do to me?" I replied, trying to sound as innocent as possible.

Daddy is still in his boxers. He is wearing a dark blue body fit T shirt that really show of his muscled back and strong arms and again I feel my stomach tied in knots when looking at daddy.

" They just want to fuck you, honey and use you like a little whore"

"

I had never heard daddy use words like" fuck" and " Little whore" before and 

Hearing daddy say such things about me made my clit tingle and in a split second I imagined daddy touching me, rubbing my clit for me....

" Daddy

I

Published 
Written by Sephara
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments