Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coming Awake, Ch. 02

"While Alexis showers, Steven gets a wakeup call from Carly"

5
2 Comments 2
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words
No matter how heavenly the hotel chain claimed its bed to be, Carly was starkly aware that she was alone in it as the alarm clock beeped. She’d been lost in the most delicious dream: her face was buried in the pillows, her ass in the air, and her husband Steven was pounding his cock into her again and again.

That’s probably because I fell asleep with my fingers buried in my pussy, she thought.

Although she adored Steven and their sex life, one of the things Carly loved about business travel was being in an unfamiliar hotel room. She’d slowly undress herself, then lie back on a luxurious bed and slowly make love to herself. It wasn’t unusual to bring herself off three or four times in these sessions. Last night, though, she’d simply teased herself for a couple of hours, watching the hotel’s soft porn and enjoying some erotic stories on her e-reader before finishing off with one mind-blowing orgasm.

As satisfying as she found it though, the memory of her dream had her craving her husband - or at least the sound of his voice - right now. Flipping onto her back, she retrieved her phone from the nightstand and hit the speed dial for home.

Across the country, Steven was awakened by the insistent ringing of the bedside phone. Reaching for it, he realized that Alexis had left his bed while he dozed. He heard the distant sound of the bathroom shower as he fumbled the phone to his ear.

“Hello?”

“Good morning, sleepyhead,” Carly cooed, the fingers of her free hand already idly moving over her nipples..

“Hey, baby, what’s going on? How’d you sleep?”

“I miss my bed,” Carly pouted, though she didn’t miss it nearly as much as she was implying. “More precisely, I miss being in my bed with you.”

Steven felt a momentary stab of guilt as he looked down at the disheveled condition of the bed in question and felt the wet spot created by fucking his wife’s mother.

“Awww, baby, your bed misses you, too,” he replied.

“Just my bed? Don’t you miss me, too,” Carly said teasingly.

“Oh, you have no idea how much I’d loved to have had you in this bed last night and this morning,” Steven said, flashing back to the vivid word pictures he’d created for Alexis about having Carly between them.

At that moment, Alexis emerged from the bathroom, her daughter’s robe opened to display her trimmed bush and bountiful breasts. Even at 52, Steven thought, his mother-in-law defied gravity, and her belly and ass were every bit as tight as his wife’s.

Steven put a finger to his lips and silently mouthed, “Carly,” to alert Alexis.

The thought of standing in this bedroom with her son-in-law splayed naked across the bed as he chatted with her daughter gave Alexis the most delicious chill. With Steven’s eyes locked on hers, she shrugged the robe of her shoulders and climbed onto the foot of the bed.

“So did you do anything wild last night with me gone,” Carly asked, her hand sliding over the smooth skin of her belly. “Host an all-night poker game? Close down a bar or two? Hire blond twin hookers for the evening?”

“Just the hookers - in fact, you just missed them,” Steven laughed. “Actually, sweetness and light, I had two beers with Brian after work and came straight home.”

Where your mother was waiting, he added silently, as Alexis ran her hands up and down his thighs.

“Boring old Steven,” Carly answered, chuckling softly, “just the way you should be without me.”

“Yep, I just don’t know what to do with myself when you’re not here, darling wife.”

“Hmmmmm, well, I know something you can do with yourself right now,” Carly said before inserting a finger into her mouth and pulling it out with an audible “smack” to tease him.

Carly loved starting her out-of-town days with morning phone sex with her hubby. Steven smiled at Alexis as she began to trace the faintest little circles on his balls with a brightly painted nail. He heard a click on Carly’s end as she switched her phone to speaker mode, and he did the same.

GenesiGomez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GenesiGomez



“What would that be, bad girl?”

“Are you hard?”

Alexis was momentarily startled as she heard her daughter’s voice come through the phone. This is something new, she thought, and ran her tongue over Steven’s thigh.

“I’m always hard when I get these calls, baby,” Steven replied, and it was true. Between his wife’s sultry voice and his mother-in-law’s teasing, he was at full mast.

“Take that stiff prick in your hand,” Carly hissed, pinching her nipples hard.

It was Alexis who complied with the command. She grasped the base of Steven’s shaft, giving it a slow stroke as she looked right into his eyes.

“Mmmm, feels good, baby,” Steven said. “Are you twisting those big nipples for me?”

“That’s exactly what I’m doing, sweetie, but I’d rather have your cock in my hand. I want to feel it pulsing for me. I want to bring my mouth so close to it, without touching, and let you feel my warm breath.”

As if her unseen daughter was giving her stage directions, Alexis mimicked what Carly was describing. Her pussy moistened as she blew on Steven’s dick, enjoying watching him squirm.

“God, baby, you know just what I like. And your voice is so sexy, it’s almost like having you here,” Stephen cooed, and Alexis had to stifle a naughty giggle.

Carly’s hands had moved down her body now, and she was lazily running a finger around her petals, not yet touching them, though she already felled her juices flowing.

“I want you in my mouth, Steven,” Carly moaned as she let her finger momentarily find her clit. Bringing that finger to her mouth, she made exaggerated licking and sucking noises to simulate sucking off her husband.

At the same time, Alexis ran her tongue up the length of Steven’s shaft and swirled her head around the engorged head. There was already a taste of pre-cum there, and she swallowed it greedily.

“Are you fingering that sweet cunt, Carly,” Steven asked. “Are you rubbing your clit imagining my cock in your mouth?”

“God, yes, lover,” groaned Carly. “Mmmm, I sooooo want you in the back of my throat.”

Again, Alexis dutifully followed her daughter’s lead and took Steven as deep as she could. She used one hand to stroke him while the other massaged his balls.

Carly’s hand returned to her pussy, and she was done teasing. Now she just wanted to get off, and to hear Steven cum for her, and she slipped two fingers inside herself as her thumb found her clit.

“Give me your cum, Steven,” she said urgently. “Let me taste your fucking cum. Cum in my dirty slut mouth, baby.”

Steven loved to hear Carly talk dirty, and he used a hand on the back of Alexis’s head to keep fucking her talented mouth. Alexis knew Steven was close, and she increased the suction and rubbed his balls faster.

“Fuuuckk, you nasty little thing, take it all, take it all in your mouth,” Steven groaned.

Carly felt the first wave hit her and talking was out of the question. She just moaned incoherently as she rubbed her clit furiously, and when she heard a sharp intake of breath across the phone line, she knew Steven was about to blow.

“Do iiiiitttt,” she managed and at that moment, Alexis slipped two fingers to Steven’s ass while taking him even deeper into her mouth. His hips shot off the bed, and Alexis felt white hot cream filling her mouth.

Neither Carly nor Steven spoke a word, just listened to the sounds of the other breathing as they came down from their erotic high. Alexis let Steven’s cock pop from her mouth, but spit some of his cum back down on the head. As it seeped down his shaft, she hungrily licked it up again, before repeating the process three or four times and then swallowing. She continued to clean his cock as Carly’s voice again came across the speaker.

“I miss you, Steven,” Carly said softly.

“Mmmm, wish you were here, babe,” Steven replied as he watched Alexis continue to lick his shaft.

“Me, too,” Carly sighed. “But I better shower now or I’ll be late for the opening session.”

“OK, sexy. Call me later,” said Steven.

“Oh, I will,” Carly giggled and then ended the call.

Published 
Written by imharmless
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments