Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Commandments Part 3

"Continuing story of Sir, Shay, Sam and Simone..."

1
0 Comments 0
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Simone stares at Him, still slightly in shock and says, “Umm, Okay.”

“Excuse me?” Sir asks, then states, “I think you mean Okay Sir, or Yes Sir.”

Simone swallows and replies, “Okay Sir.”

Sir looks at her and orders, “Strip little girl, so I can have a look at you.”

“But, but, but,” she stammers and turns red.

He turns to me and states, “I think you need to give her a hand, pet.” 

“Yes Sir,” I reply.

I walk over to Simone and she looks at me, still red.

“Auntie,” she whispers, “I've never been naked in front of a man before.”

I look at her and ask, “Are you still a virgin Simone?”

She blushes even harder and nods her head at me. I turn and look at Him, “Sir, will you please take it easy on her, she's a virgin.”

He looks at me and sternly says, “Either she strips, you strip her, or I will, my slut.”

I turn back to Simone and quietly tell her, “It'll be okay my girl. Now, can you do this yourself or do you need me to help you?”

She put her head down and said, “I can do it Auntie, but please stay with me.”

“Of course sweetie,” I reply.

She kicks her shoes off, and turns around so her back is to Him, and slowly lifts her top up over her head. Throwing it aside, she reaches back and undoes her bra and slides it off. She lets it drop to the floor and turns her head to look at me with tears in her eyes.

“It's okay Simone. You are doing fine sweetie,” I tell her.

She turns back, undoes her jeans and bends over to pull them off, one leg at a time.

Standing there, wearing only her cotton panties, she looks at me again. I turn to look at Sir and notice he is staring intently at her back.

“Panties too,” He tells us. I catch movement out of the corner of my eye and see she is slowly pulling her panties down and kicks them off. Totally naked, she stands with her back facing Him, one hand over her ample breasts and the other over her bald, virginal pussy.

“Turn around Simone,” He states.

She looks to me and I nod. She slowly turns around, blushing and trying to cover her nakedness. “Hands down,” he tells her. She puts her hands down by her side and avoids looking at Him.

He looks her over, then looks at me. “Very nice pet. I think we will have fun with her,” He states.

Sam finally speaks up from where she is restrained to the wall and asks, “Who is here?”

“Hush slut,” Sir orders her. She opens her mouth to say something, but closes it quickly.

He looks at me and states, “Sit your niece in the chair, pet, and she is to sit with her legs spread and hands on the arms. We want to be able to see her breasts and pussy.”

“Yes Sir,” I reply. Taking Simone's hand, I lead her to the chair and tell her, “You heard what He said Simone. Sit nicely as instructed and watch. No touching yourself at all.”

“Okay Auntie,” she replies quietly. Simone opens her legs and places her hands on the arm of the chair, cheeks flush from embarrassment.

He walks over to Sam and puts a blindfold on her before undoing her restraints. “Keep an eye on your niece pet and make sure she behaves,” He instructs me.

“Yes Sir,” I respond. He leads Sam over to the table, making sure Simone can see everything. He helps Sam up onto the table, and restrains her legs wide open, then restrains her hands above her head.

He looks at Simone and takes one of Sam's breasts in his large hand, pinching the nipple. He notices Simone is looking at the floor instead of what is in front of her. “Simone,” He orders, “Your eyes should be on us, nothing else.”

“Yes Sir,” she replies meekly.

CassandraWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CassandraWhite

He leans over and takes a nipple in his mouth and starts sucking and biting, never breaking eye contact with Simone. Sam moans in response and arches her back. He sucks and bites at her other nipple, then runs a hand over her body towards her wet pussy.

Plunging two fingers in deep and quick, Sam squeals in response and rocks her hips, wanting more. He grins wickedly and withdraws his fingers. Walking over, He stands above Simone and orders her to open her mouth. She looks at me in confusion, then opens her mouth hesitantly. He places His fingers in her mouth and tells her to suck them clean. She blushes and does as she is told.

“Do you like the taste Simone?” He asks. “Yes Sir,” she replies.

He looks at me and states, “Play with your niece pet, but she is not allowed to cum.”

I reply, “Yes Sir.” He walks back over to continue his ministrations on Sam.

I stand behind Simone and start massaging her shoulders to relax her. Slowly, I let my hands rub lower until I was fondling her beautiful breasts and rolling her nipples with my fingers. I can hear her breathing speed up as she starts to enjoy the sensations. She lays her head back and relaxes into the chair, allowing me more access. I walk around in front of her and lean over to take one of her nipples into my mouth, sucking gently while my other hand continues to fondle the other one. I take the other nipple into my mouth and flick my tongue across it, and bite gently. I can smell Simone's sex and know she is enjoying this.

Giving both nipples one last kiss, I start licking and nipping my way down her stomach and lean back to look at her. Her eyes are slightly glazed with lust and panting lightly. Her bald pussy slightly puffy, her swollen clit peeking through, her hole glistening with juices. I took a look over at Sir, and see that his cock was down Sam's throat and He is looking at me. I give a small smile and with a wink, He nods.

I leaned forward and put my tongue on the bottom of her labia and gave a lick up the outside of her lips and around her clit, completely avoiding her button.

Simone let out a gasp and shivered. “Auntie, what are you doing?” she asks in a quiet voice.

“Does that feel good sweetie?” I ask her. She nods shyly in response.

“Do you want me to keep going?” I carefully say.

“Yes please, Auntie,” she responds.

With a smile on my face, I start kissing and nibbling at the inside of her thighs. She lets out a moan and squirms trying to get me to move closer to where she wants me. I chuckle and move higher, licking and nibbling at her nice wet pussy.

Using my hands, I spread her lips and gaze at her swollen clit and dripping slit. I put one of my fingers in my mouth and licked it until it was good and wet. I place my wet finger at the entrance of her honey hole, and slowly started pushing it in. Simone gives a squeal and rocks her hips towards me. Slowly increasing my speed, I use that finger to get her used to the feeling. As her moisture increases I add a second digit and keep finger fucking her. Her pussy is drooling and I can feel her muscles tensing up. Smiling, I look at her and I know by the look on her face that she is getting close. Withdrawing my fingers, her lips in a pout, she lets out a whimper.

I run my hands up and down her legs and inner thighs and said, “You heard what Sir said; no cumming.”

Simone pouted harder and whined, “But Auntie!”

SMACK went my hand on her inner thigh. She jumps and cries out.

“Do you want another one little girl?” I asked.

“No Auntie, I'm sorry.”

I smile and kiss the mark I made on her thigh.

If you haven't already, you may want to read Commandments Part 1 and 2 first off as this is a continuation of their story.

Published 
Written by Cockwhore4him
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors