Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Connect, Part II

"A continuation of Connect"

8
0 Comments 0
2.1k Views 2.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words
I was strolling along the pavement, the autumn air was crisp and fresh. Trees swayed to-and-fro, being stripped of their brown and maroon coloured leaves. It was rather chilly, the strong wind smacked against my face, forcing little tear drops to slide out of my eyes. My cheeks were bright pink, and ached from the cold.

When I had finally reached the front door, my feeble hands could just about ring the door bell. They were so numb. A few seconds later the door opened and I quickly rushed in. The warm air felt good against my body. I smiled and let out a huge sigh of relief.

"Oh come here, darling." Mum walked over and embraced me tightly. "You must be freezing, let's warm you up." She began to rub up and down my arms, before leading me into the kitchen.

I was leaning against the counter, twirling my curly hair around my finger whilst I watched her pour me a cup of coffee.

"Here you go." She gave me my hot beverage.

"Thanks," I said softly, before taking a slow sip.

I gently placed my cup down on the counter beside me and stared at her. She was gazing out of the window, lost in her own little world.

"Terrible weather we're having. Your aunt Claudia had a nasty fall the other day. Poor thing broke her hip..."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Mum, did you seriously make me walk all the way here just to tell me about aunt Claudia and her hip?"

"Don't be daft darling, of course not."

"Well then can you quit beating around the bush and just tell me?" 

A cold, sombre look washed over her face. She stood up and walked into the living room, with me following behind. She sat down on an armchair and fiddled with her hands.

"Come on then, spill the beans," I demanded.

"Emily, calm down and have a seat."

"I am calm, I just don't like it when people try to avoid things."

"I'm not avoiding anything..."

I stared her straight in the eyes. I knew right away what she was thinking. "It's about my dad, isn't it?"

She stood up and walked over to me. "He's not your father. You know right well that Warren is."

"Warren? Warren?" I began to raise my voice. "He's nothing to me!"

"Yes he is! He's the one that's been there for you, not that failure of man you're now trying to call your father." She turned her back to me.

"He would have been if you didn't tell him to leave and never come back."

There was a long pause. My mum slowly turned around to face me. Her fists were clenched tightly.

"Is that what he told you?" she said sternly. "That lying little-"

"So what really happened then, if he's lying like you say he is."

She sank back down into the armchair and rubbed her forehead before sighing. Her blue eyes glistened as tears began to form. She looked as if she were reliving the moment again in her head. She covered her face with her hands and began to shake her head before bursting into tears. I ran over to her and knelt beside her foot. I ran my fingers through her blonde hair and kissed her head.

"I'm sorry, mum. I didn't mean to make you cry."

"No, no sweetie." She sniffed. "Do you remember my friend Carry?"

"Yeah." My face lit up. "I used to play with her daughter."

"Yes well, one day I had to work overtime and so did your father, so I asked Carry if she could babysit. When I came back, it turned out that your father had finished work early... and found his way in Carry's pants."

My heart sank a little. He had cheated on her with her best friend, no wonder she told him to leave. I took hold of my mother's hands and rubbed them. She looked up and I smiled at her.

"I'm sorry he hurt you, mum. I understand why you told him to leave," I said. She smiled at me and wiped the tears away from her eyes. "But, I don't understand why you wouldn't let him see me."

"He didn't deserve to after what he'd done to me."

My smile faded and I pulled away from her touch. "How could you be so selfish? I didn't do anything, I deserved to have my father in my life."

"He's a bad man, Emily. Why can't you see that?"

"Why can't you see that he's changed and wants to be in my life?" I shouted. "I don't care what you think anymore, I'm going to continue seeing him. He's my father and I love him. You can't stop that." I walked out of the living room and towards the front door.

"Don't fall for his good guy act, Emily. He's only going to hurt you like he hurt me!" she shouted.

I ignored her harsh words and left the house. I had to get away from her, and I knew exactly where to go.

---

I knocked on the front door and waited for him to open it. He was taking quite a while to open the door. I shoved my ear up against it and listened in. I could hear two voices giggling and whispering. I knocked on the door again, twice as hard this time so that he'd definitely hear. The voices quietened down and I heard footsteps approaching the door. I took a step back and it opened. My dad stood there and stared at me as if I weren't welcome. I smiled at him, and tilted my head to the side a bit so I could see inside.

On the couch was a skinny redhead. All she had on was her underwear.

He turned his head to face her. "I'm sorry but you're going to have to leave, Anna," he said softly.

She huffed and quickly put on her clothes. She walked over to us in a seductive manner and kissed my dad on the lips. I stared at her. Why did she look so familiar?

"It's a shame we couldn't finish off what we started, babe." She ran her hands up and down his chest. "Call me."

I watched as she walked away and disappeared into the distance.

"Emily, what are you doing here?"

I ignored him and walked straight into his house. My heart felt heavy and my eyes burned.

"Emily?" He touched my arm but I brushed it off.

"Who is she?" I asked. It felt as though I had just asked my cheating boyfriend who he just slept with.

"Anna, she's just a friend," he stuttered.

Anna... now her name seemed familiar as well...

"A friend huh? Do you get frisky with all your friends whilst they're half naked on the sofa?" I said.

"Stop being so ridiculous, Emily nothing happened."

"Not yet, you would have fucked her if I didn't show up."

"Emily..." He tried to touch me again.

"Don't touch me!" I shouted. I placed my hands behind the back of my neck and walked into the kitchen.

---

I stood by the sink and gulped down a glass of water. My dad stood by the door and didn't say a word. I could feel his eyes upon me so I turned around and stared at him.

"I thought you loved me," I said.

"I do love you."

"So why would you get off with another girl after...after what happened the other night between us?"

"About that..." He walked over to me. "It should have never happened."

"What?" I whispered.

"You're my daughter, Emily. I shouldn't have had sex with you," he said with slight disgust. "You put pressure on me, I didn't know what to do. You kept going on and on about how I should make you happy, so I did what you wanted to make you happy."

I poured myself out another glass of water and quickly drunk it. I suddenly felt hot. His cold words stung me, I needed to cool down.

"You said you loved me."

"I do love you, in a way a father should love his daughter..."

"Stop lying! You know you love me more than that. You wanted to have sex with me just as much as I wanted it. You loved every bit of it."

His swallowed hard and rubbed his arm before walking over to me. I leaned back against the sink as we came face to face.

"I know it's not right but we love each other, and who's to come between love?" I placed my hand on his cheek and kissed him. He pulled away a little. I put my hand around the back of his head and pulled him in for another kiss.

"If you want me, I'm all yours," I whispered into his ear.

My father picked me up by my waist and put me on the counter beside the sink. My glass of water fell and smashed on the ground.

A wild sensation came over my father as he quickly took off my top and bra.

ShelaHot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShelaHot

He grabbed onto my breasts and began sucking on my pink nipples. I grabbed onto his shaggy hair and pressed him deeper into my breasts. Every lick, suck and rub on my breasts felt like heaven. As he continued to fondle with me, I unzipped my jeans. My father pulled them down for me, along with my knickers.

The cold counter felt nice against my ass. I spread open my legs and pulled him into me before wrapping them around his waist. He kissed me deeply, and twisted his warm tongue around mine. Even his kisses made me feel good. As his lips made their way to my neck his hand slipped in between my bare pussy and his crotch. He gently ran his hand up and down my slit.

I shivered as his index and middle finger entered my silky wet depth. Twist, turn, push, pull. His fingers worked wonders in me. My labia was swollen and glistening from my juices. All you could hear were the sounds of my deep moans, and the slip slapping sound of his finger fucking my cunt.

My father got on his knees, and placed his hands on my thighs. Slowly he ran his tongue up and down my pussy. From time to time he would softly kiss and blow warm air onto my pussy. I groaned and held onto his hair again. My father pushed his tongue in as deep as it could go and ate me out as though I were his last meal.

A knotty, tingly feeling arose below my stomach, slowly making its way down to my pussy. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes.

He moved his tongue about faster and faster, almost in a dog like manner as he lapped up my dripping wet pussy. His tongue eventually made its way up to my clit. As he started playing with my clit, his fingers found its way back inside my pussy.

"Y-You're gonna make me cum." I panted.

My legs twitched and I couldn't stop rocking my hips back and forth. It made me feel as though I were fucking his face. I couldn't withstand the immense pleasure suffusing around my body. I grabbed onto his hair even tighter and let out a huge cry as I orgasmed.

As he stood up, I could see that his entire mouth was wet with my cum. Before he had a chance to lick it off, I quickly pulled him in and kissed him. I lapped up as much of my cum from his mouth as I could. I clung onto his neck as my quivering body slowly came to a halt. 

"I love you so much, Emily," he whispered into my ear.

"I love you too, Dad."

---

A last stroke of blue and my abstract art piece was done. I had always had a passion for art, right from a young age. It was a trait I inherited from my mother. I stood back and admired my work, I was proud of it. A special piece for my father. 

As I took off my apron and flung it on the floor, the door bell rang. It wasn't even nine o'clock yet, who could it possibly be? I thought. I walked over to the front door and opened it. Nobody was there. I looked up and down the apartment hallway. It was probably just little kids messing about. I shrugged my shoulder and turned to go back into the house.

Something caught my attention from the corner of my eye. I turned back around and found a small brown box sitting on my door step. I picked it up and went into the house.

I slumped down on the sofa and took off the little note that was attached to the box. It read;

To my beautiful Emily, 

A gift from me to you. For those lonely nights we spend apart, here is something that you can use. Hopefully you'll find pleasure in it. 

Dad x  

I smiled and giggled to myself like a little school girl who had just read a note from her crush. I carefully opened the box and my eyes widened as I saw what it was. I picked it up and ran my hand over it. It was smooth and life like. I blushed when I thought of the many things I could do with it. An unusual present from a father to his daughter, but we weren't like most fathers and daughters. I held it up to my face and gazed at it. I cautiously stuck out my tongue and licked it.

ALEC

"Alright, good night. I'll see you tomorrow morning." I waved goodbye and left the office.

As I leaned against the brick wall outside, I slowly lit a cigarette. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back as I inhaled the smoke. The front door to the office opened and a slim, petite figure stepped out. She looked about for a bit and caught me against the wall. Smoke exhaled from my mouth as I gazed upon her beauty. She skipped over to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"I thought you were going home?" she asked.

"I am, just after my fix." I smiled.

She leaned in closer to me and placed her hand upon my chest. I took a draw on my cigarette and looked into her green eyes. They were absolutely stunning, something about them made you want her more and more the longer you looked into them.

"Wanna come back to my place?" She began to make rings around my chest with her index finger. "I bet I could give you something nice and tasty to eat," she said seductively.

She took the cigarette out of my mouth and threw it on the ground before putting it out with the heel of her red stiletto. She cupped my face in her hands around my face and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her in closer to me. My hands ran down her waist and around to her ass, and gently squeezed it. She grabbed hold of my hand and pulled me around the corner of the building.

We were in a dark, empty alley way and she leaned against the wall, pulling me in with her. We continued to kiss and rub our bodies up against each other. I ripped open her shirt and played with her breast. She let out a tiny moan and tilted her head to the side. I gently bit down on her nipples and I continued to knead her breasts. She grabbed onto my waist and unzipped my trousers. She reached into my boxers and pulled out my erect cock.

As she rubbed up and down my shaft, I quickly pulled up her skirt and then pulled down her white, lacy thong. I pressed my face into the crook of her neck, and placed one hand against the wall as I lifted up one of her legs and placed it around my side. I took hold of my cock with my free hand and rammed it into her slippery cunt. She let out a cry and wrapped her arms around my back.

I began to thrust my hips in a wild manner, pounding her pussy deeper and deeper with each stroke.

"Oh yes, fuck me harder, Alec." She moaned.

I grunted as I picked up the pace. Despite the cold air, my body felt hot as I fucked her like she asked.

My cock pulsated like crazy inside her warm hole, I could feel myself on the verge of climax. I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her deeply as I shot my hot semen inside her pussy. I could feel her warm breath on my face as we stood there panting. I down on her lip and pulled my trousers back up.

"We can't keep doing this, Anna." I smirked.

"Oh shut up, you love it." She winked as she pulled up her thong.

I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I took it out and stared at it. One new message. I opened it up and read it.

"I miss U. Thanks 4 the present dad, can't stop using it ;)

Love U lots, Emily xox" 


I sighed and rubbed my chin.

"Is everything alright, babe?" Anna asked.

"Yeah..." I turned off my phone and shoved it back into my pocket.

"Come on then, let's get back to my place." She smiled.

"No, not tonight. I've gotta go somewhere."

Before she could even open her mouth I ran off.

---

I pressed the buzzer and waited for her to answer.

"Hello?" her voice said through the intercom.

"Hey, it's me."

The buzzer sounded off and the door opened. I raced up the stairs in the apartment and ran up to her door.

It was already open and she was standing outside, with quite a puzzled look on her face. As soon as I was near her I picked her up and kissed her.

"I'm so sorry," I said.

"For what?" she said softly.

I gazed into her eyes, her beautiful brown eyes...

"Nothing, never mind." I carried her into the apartment and kicked the front door shut.

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by AvaMarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors