Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cousin Cici: Part Two

10
2 Comments 2
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words

The Vegas trip had made me more valuable to my boss and the firm. After another promotion as a Wall Street stock analyst, I was home for Thanksgiving. I asked about Cicely, not mentioning that I had met Mila. Mom wasn't likely to understand that her niece was a stripper, a sometimes porn star, and maybe more.

Tracking down Cicely turned out to be easier than I thought. My mom said Cici was, in fact, living on the East Coast. Apparently, Cici had taken a job in Washington, DC after graduating from college. That's all Mom knew.

I did a search on the Internet and found her living not far from the Smithsonian in DC, although finding her e-mail address was a bigger challenge. A colleague in our firm's IT department had connections. He did me a favor locating her gmail address. It took me a week before I sent a short message.

Hey, Cici. Heard you were in DC. Send me a note if you want to reconnect.

Cousin Dalton

A week, maybe ten days later I got a response.

Hi Cousin. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I didn't recognize the name. Had to call Mom to ask if we knew a Dalton. I only called you Cousin. So now I know you have a proper name as well. ;-) Sure, we should catch up. Cici

I wrote back.

I live in NYC, so maybe we can get together sometime.

Her reply came the next day.

Good timing. I'll be in NYC next week. I'll tell you more when looking at my schedule..

Cici met me near Radio City at the Avenue of the Americas Fountain for lunch. We walked a short distance and found Connolly's Pub and Restaurant on 54th Street. It wasn't very busy, and we found a quiet corner where we could talk.

I told her about my job as a stock market analyst. She said she was the gatekeeper for Congressman Joel Friedman, a Democrat from the 10th District.

"So what does a Congressional gatekeeper do?" I asked.

"I let people in the door if they are worthy."

That intensified my curiosity. "Huh? How do you decide if they are worthy?"

"Either they are someone the Congressman has already done business with, or they have something in their wallet to contribute."

"You mean money."

"Of course," she said with a devious smile. "Look, my job is to sort out the lobbyists that are willing to support Congressman Friedman's agenda from those who are there to change his vote. I've been doing it for the last two years, and I'm pretty good at telling the difference."

While she was explaining it all, I fell back on my analyst job, but this time I was analyzing Cici, not stocks.

She no longer was the snide little girl I remembered from our family holiday parties. Cici was now an attractive blond woman with a natural way with people. She was a good listener and made me feel at ease during lunch. I wanted to learn more about her job when she changed the subject.

She abruptly said, "That's enough about me, Cousin. How are your parents?"

So, the topic had turned to family. I asked her if she had been in contact with Mila. She hadn't. I told her about a chance meeting I had with Mila in Vegas, but didn't go into details.

Cici was quite unfazed, "She's a stripper in Vegas, you say. Well, I'm not surprised. There was always something about her that seemed that she was a little bit of a exhibitionist."

"Well, why not," I said. "Mila has a great body to be proud of."

"Oh, so you saw her act."

"Of course. Like I told you, that's where we met. Anyway, I had seen both of you half naked years ago."

"Oh no. You remember that? You know she dared me to do it, and I went along with it. I shouldn't have."

"I always wondered," I said. "Was it you or Mila that gave me a blowjob? It was my first, you know."

Cici didn't answer, but her face flushed when she asked, "Do you think we look alike, Cousin?"

"You're both beautiful and sexy."

"Do you think I'm sexy like Mila?"

"Not like Mila. You are sexy in your own way, Cici."

She smiled and said, "This has been fun, but I've got to get back to the Congressman. He has a meeting this afternoon at three, and I've got to be there."

I paid the bill and walked her to the subway station. "Will you be here a few more days?" I asked.

"We go back to DC tomorrow, so I won't be able to see you again."

"Where are you staying?"

"I'm staying at Congressman Friedman's apartment. Keep in touch. Maybe you can visit me in DC," and she turned to walk away. Then she made a quick turn looking back at me. "By the way, Dalton, the Congressman is giving a party for a few lobbyist next month. It's a fund raiser of sorts. Maybe I can get you in. Bye." She gave me an air kiss.

Hmmm, the Congressman's apartment and a fund raiser. They both got me to thinking and wondering.

On a Friday before the fund raiser, I took the train to Washington, DC and checked into a hotel not far from the Smithsonian and Cici's apartment. I met her for dinner that first night when I learned a little more about her.

"Tell me, Cici, how did you get the job with Congressman Friedman?"

She took a deep breath before answering. "Maybe a little bit by coincidence. I was with my date at a pub near his apartment. He was there with a woman, not his wife of course. That's the way it is here on Capitol Hill. Anyway, she and I got talking. The woman, Maggie, said the Congressman was looking for a secretary now that she was switching jobs to work for the Defense Department. Maggie gave me his phone number in case I was interested. I called and set up an appointment for an interview.

"The interview with Congressman Friedman went well, but he had more girls applying. He invited me to dinner that night to get to know me better. I jumped at the chance.

"It was a very elegant expensive restaurant. He told me how strongly he supported workplace equality and the importance of LGBT and woman's rights. He is a strong advocate of diversity. Of course, I had to agree with everything he said if I was going to get the job. Then he said he wanted to spend more time with me. I didn't understand he meant all night."

It took a moment before saying rhetorically, "So you slept with him as part of the interview process."

"Cousin, one thing I had learned about working in DC is that you don't get a job because you graduated Magna Cum Laude in college. Only the 'cum' part will get you there." She giggled. "Look, we were brought up differently as kids, but the world of politics is a universe all its own. When we are at the party tomorrow night you will see what I mean. Everyone will be jockeying for position."

"And that means?"

"You'll see. Some want to persuade the Congressmen to do something for them. A few of the lobbyists are women and can be very persuasive. Others want to march up the promotion ladder and get a more important job. Keep in mind that nothing will stand in their way when they set their mind to it. I suggest you not say you are an analyst. You'll be better off as a CEO, even if you make up the name of your firm."

The party began at nine that next evening. I was now the CEO of DWJ Investments. Using my initials seemed best so I would remember the lie. I dressed in a tux, a lavender shirt and black tie. It was a curious assemblage of handsome gray-haired men and pretty young women. Cici introduced me to a half dozen people, some were women, others were men who lobbied the Congressman. Then she said she needed to stand by Joel to keep the gate closed. Cici left me to my own devices saying, "Have fun, Cousin."

I wasn't sure what she meant by "keeping the gate closed." It sounded like it was a way to protect him from barbarians.

TastyMia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TastyMia

Maybe lobbyists were like barbarians in her view. She was right about people shamelessly soliciting their cause, so it was understandable that he needed her firm but tactful protection.

On the other hand, I needed no protection and decided to take her advice to have fun.

After a few drinks, I had spoken with four women who were interested in my position as CEO more than learning about me. Later it wasn't unusual for couples to be whispering to each other away from the crowd, then silently disappearing. This happened often enough that by midnight the crowd had thinned considerably.

Cici's friend Maggie had gone off with a bearded guy twice her age and several of the youngest girls left with the silver fox who most likely could help their careers. Hannah, with brunette hair and a cute snub nose, had introduced herself saying she had just graduated from Smith. Finance was something she was really interested in for a career. We talked for a half hour before she left me to solicit another man. I had conversations with some of the others when Cici walked up to me and said, "Look, Cousin, Joel and I are leaving soon. Haven't you found someone to take home?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Would that be like leaving with a door prize?"

Cici laughed. "Have you spent some time with Hannah? I think she's available."

"Yes, she introduced herself earlier."

"Check her out. I'll call you in the morning."

"Thanks. Have a nice evening. Bye."

When Cici had left, Hannah came up to me and asked, "Do you know her well?"

"Who?"

"Cici, Congressman Friedman's mistress?"

"Is that so." I wasn't overly surprised. "Yes, Cici and I go way back," I said.

"You know that Joel Friedman is married and has two kids. His wife knows about the affair, but isn't making much of a fuss over it. She wants to be a Congressman's wife. You know, for status in the neighborhood. And she has her own love interest."

"I understand. How about you? Are you looking for status, too?"

"No, Dalton, I was looking for you to ask me to go home with you." With that she lightly touched my arm, sending shock waves throughout my entire body as if I had been hit by a bolt of lightning. Blood rushed to my face, and I was certain she noticed my embarrassment. The effect of a woman's touch on a man isn't easily explained.

It was then she gave me a girlish smile flashing twin dimples that closed the deal. I was hooked. Anyway, this was the first tie a woman asked me to sleep with her.

In the taxi on the way to my hotel, we kissed the kind of kiss that left no doubt about our arrangement for the next few hours. Her dress, hiked well above her knees, invited my hand to toy with her upper thigh. Indeed, Hannah was available, hot, and overflowing with desire, a desire only equaled by my own.

She wasn't shy about shedding her clothes. Hannah was naked before I had my shoes off. I surveyed her beautiful young body with full young breasts that belied her small frame. She helped me off with my pants, taking a detour to suck my cock into a voluminous erection. She complimented me on my size. I complimented her on her puffy tits.

"I knew you'd be big," she said. "I wanted you to take me home to see if my girlfriend was right."

"About what? What did your girlfriend say?"

"She said we could tell by a guy's hands. You have big hands. Guys with big hands have big cocks."

I picked her up, all one hundred ten pounds, and gently laid her on the bed. I couldn't resist her sweet shaved pussy. Hannah definitely loved my attention to her clit, guiding my fingers inside her hot wet pussy. She begged me never to stop. My cock was purple with urgency and my insides ached. It had become torture to wait longer. It was time. I penetrated her delightfully tight cum hole in one swift move. She shrieked at the suddenness of being filled to her cervix and cried with passion.

Hannah could feel my first spasms, yelling, "Oh my god, oh my god. Don't pull out. Don't pull out!"

My balls tightened and there was no stopping the flow of cum being released. I loved her squeals as she felt the spurts of my cum shooting into her. After I finished, I apologized for cumming so fast.

"It's alright, Dalton. We have the rest of the night."

And we did. She was patient and waited until I had recovered.

"Dalton, is it alright if we do it doggie? I love doggie." So we did it doggie, and I lasted through a half dozen of her orgasms.

"Oh Dalton, that was great!" she said, giving me a huge hug and another deep kiss.

I don't know what Hannah was doing the next couple of hours, but I fell asleep.

Just as the sun began peeking through the window, Hannah was coming out of the shower the next morning. "Good morning, my dear stud," she said. "Are you ready for me?"

Of course I was ready. At first she helped me get hard with an excellent blowjob. Hannah sucked and licked me up and down my shaft until she was satisfied with the results. She held my balls with a light touch and took my dick all the way down her throat. I was so surprised that a tiny girl like Hannah could handle my full length. It was my turn and I ate her out until she begged for more.

I must have been between her legs for nearly a half hour as she squealed and moaned in appreciation. The more she vocalized, the more I wanted to pleasure her. Finally she said, "Fuck me, Dalton. Get that cock deep inside me."

I did and my thrusts were fearsome. But she didn't object. It was the third time I had cum inside Hannah, yet we weren't finished.

Hannah said after breakfast at the hotel, "Let's go up to the room and do it again."

"But Hannah, we need to be out of the room by noon, and I'm beginning to think the tank is empty."

"That gives us two hours, doesn't it, Dalton?"

"Okay."

I gave it my best.

Hannah wanted to fuck me cowgirl. She said that was the way she had gotten her first orgasm. We did it that way at first. Then she reversed and continued like she was on a trampoline.

Next I asked her if she had done anal. She hadn't but was a good sport, and was willing to try it.

This turned out to be a lengthy procedure. I didn't have the lube, but Vaseline that I had brought for a sore on my foot. Then I suggested that since she said she was an anal virgin, I should use something a little smaller in her ass. I had a miniature flashlight whose handle was an ideal fit. I was gentle slipping it in. She was stoic.

When I began stroking her with it, she seemed to be at ease and her ass ring relaxed. That's when my hard cock slowly entered her butt hole. It was so very tight I was sure I couldn't go in further, but she insisted. "Push it in, Sultan," she said. It was a funny slip of the tongue, or maybe she really didn't mean to say my name, Dalton.

We kept at it until my penis head was in. From then on, it was only a matter of time. How nice it was pushing and shoving in and out of her ass until I could last no longer. It was a crescendo of cum that filled her bowels. I couldn't have felt more relief if someone had saved me from being drowned. And I was exhausted. This time the tank really was empty. The girl, Hannah, had more stamina than I. She had worn me out!

Now I was hooked on this petite young girl. I invited her to come to New York City to live with me. She arrived the following week for a long weekend, then on the holidays, and finally to stay. Our son was born a year later. Hannah and I married on his second birthday.

Oh and as for Cici. Cici also had a baby. The father has yet to be identified.

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments