Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cousins with Benefits

3
0 Comments 0
15.6k Views 15.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I was 16, at home, while my family was out of state for vacation. My 16 year old cousin came over because her family was out with my family, too. I'm happy it was my cousin and I at my house alone together. She's cute, body well rounded, and her ass was fine. I couldn't stop staring at such a sight...

Hours later, I was getting bored, kinda. All we were doing was just talking, making jokes, and just chilling. I decided to play video games just to kill time. But just before getting my controller, she pounced onto me and staring kissing me hard. I knew it was kinda wrong but I couldn't resist, so I just submitted to her. After 5 minutes of just total kissing, she got off me and looked at me. I looked at her back. "I'm sorry...," she says with a blush. "It's okay," I said. "You're a really good kisser. Better than my ex-girlfriend." She blushed. "You know... I love you," she says. "I love you, too!", in reply. "But...but...I love you love you...as in, really really love you love you...", she says. 

"I see. We can't really be together like that though, you know?"

"I know...But can we just be....Cousins with benefits?"

"Uh I guess. I mean, sure! We can just it for the sex then."

She smiles big. I'm more than glad to make her happy. And I basically made myself happy, too. I've been having some sexual tensions ever since my last breakup with my girlfriend. I just couldn't really pass this up.

My cousin removed her jeans and her panties and started playing with herself. Just watching her, on my bed, fingering her virgin pussy, made me very ecstatic. The sound of her moans were so sexy. I just get even more excited with each moan of her's. And that's when it hit me. I got up and instantly went down on her, I started to eat her tight, shaved pussy. She removed her fingers from her pussy and started holding onto my hair as I licked her juices. Compared to playing with herself, she was moaning and moving around so much more while eating her out. This turned me on and I was getting really horny.

I pulled off of her after 5 minutes of muffing her. I removed my shirt, my shorts and my boxer shorts. I went back to her and removed her shirt and bra. As soon as I removed her top, I couldn't believe my eyes. Her breasts were just so....perfect! She's a B33 size and my mouth started to water. She kinda laughed at the fact that I was staring at her boobs for about 30 seconds. I took my hands and started playing with her breasts, and instantly starting sucking on her nipples. She starts to moan and started get even more excited than before. Before I finished giving oral to her breasts, I gently bit each nipple. She gave a moan in surprise. "Ow! That hurt but felt so amazing," she said. I smiled and got off her.

I started stroking my long, hard cock and passionately kissing my cousin's lips. When I was ready, I alerted her and placed the tip of my cock inside. "I'm ready." Those words that came out of my cousin's mouth made shook my heart and started to insert my whole self inside her. almost a quarter way in, her hymen was in the way. I didn't want her to experience pain for too long, so I push my cock in so hard and quickly that I broke her hymen and went in all the way. She gave a quick scream and dropped a few tears. I removed my cock from her pussy and a little bit of blood was on my cock while some was coming out of her pussy. I quickly ran to the bathroom and grabbed a couple of baby wipes to clean our selves.

BunnyNikkiTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BunnyNikkiTS

After cleaning ourselves, I gave her another kiss: "Lets continue, shall we?" I said. "Of course!" My cousin says, joyfully.

I picked her up and lay her down on my bed. I stroked my cock hard again and inserted my cock into her tight pussy. "Ah, it feels so much better now," she says. I smiled as I start to go in and out of her at a fair speed. She moans with every thrust. But She wasn't the only one enjoying this, she was so tight, wet, and warm that I just couldn't resist and I wanted to keep going for hours. We kept the same pace for about 8 minutes and I went a bit faster. She started to moan even more and I started to moan, too. I was enjoying this too much and it felt so amazing. She just kept moaning and moaning as I kept a fast pace for the past 5 minutes. Before I knew it, she had a massive orgasm. I suddenly stopped and rubbed her pussy with my cock still inside her as she was cumming.

In less than five seconds later, she was finished. I pulled out and went down to suck her cunt again. I was licking her cum off her clitoris and it tasted like pineapple(After all she does like Pineapple juice). I smiled as I came up and gave her another kiss.

I got off of her and was ready to go back into her pussy. "Wait!" she exclaims. "What is it?" in reply. "Can you do me in my ass? And cum in there, please?" she shyly requests. "Of course," I happily accept. I stuck my finger inside her pussy just to get some juices to use as lube for her anus. I collected a fair amount of juices and started soaking her butt hole with it until it was slick enough to slide in.

When her ass felt right, I put her in a doggy style position, and placed the tip of my cock on her butt hole and started to slowly go inside, she was slightly moaning. As soon as I was in there, she giggled. "Whats so funny" I ask. "It tickles!" she says happily. I kinda expected it to hurt but since I feel good inside her warm and tight ass, she enjoyed it very much! I didn't want to get distracted so I slowly went inside and out of her tight ass and was so ecstatic I wanted to cum already. She laughs and screams in joy and tells me to go faster. I started to go a lot faster and harder she was moaning in pleasure over joy. I was close to cumming. "Cum in me! cum in me!" I was just so hot I was about to blow. She was moaning and screaming loudly as sweat dropped from our bodies, I was really starting to loose it....."Ahhhh!!", we both yell in sync. I was cumming in her ass as I just kept going in and out of her, emptying my self of all my cum into her ass. It was amazing, I never felt so good in a long time.

I pulled out from her ass and let the cum drip out. There was so much cum that it was dripping little by little for almost a minute. When most was out of her ass, we began to kiss and make out again. "I love you," I happily say to her. "I love you, too," she happily replies.

After making out, we went into the bathroom together and took a hot shower. And we kissed and cleaned each other in the bath. Done showering, we came out of the bathroom and got in our PJ's, and went into my bed. I turned on the TV and put on a movie.

Luckily she was staying for 2 weeks and our families were coming back from vacation in 2 weeks. She only lives 10 miles away, so at that point, I knew that we would be doing this on a weekly basis starting after vacation. But, since we were on vacation, we did this on a daily.

Published 
Written by ImCharmer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors