Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Creative in Colorado

"My new life in Colorado with my new wife could not get any better - or so I thought."

15
1 Comment 1
3.5k Views 3.5k
8.4k words 8.4k words
My wife and I recently moved back to Aspen Colorado (where she is from) shortly after we were married in Jacksonville, Florida. We met online about two years ago while I was in the process of finishing up Law School. She is five years older than I and a very successful Real Estate agent. She moved down to Florida with me about six months ago at the beginning of summer for two reasons. (a) She wanted to take some time off from her career and she wanted to work on her tan at some of the local beaches while I was attending school. After taking the bar, we packed up and moved back to Colorado 

My name is Dale and I went to law school on a Wrestling scholarship. I am average height and very developed and I have been told that I look good in a business suit. This is probably good because I will be in a business suit for the rest of my professional life. I have dark hair and blue eyes. My wife told me when she first saw my pictures that I sent to her that, "I would make great babies" ... Whatever that means.

My wife on the other hand is about two inches taller than I am am very slender with a thin build. She has deep brown eyes and long straight (artificially) blonde hair that just passes her beautiful butt. She makes a dress scream. Her legs are very long and one of my favourite parts about them is how small her ankles are and how they look in a pair of strap heels. I never had a foot fetish before and really don't now but her legs are amazing. As a wedding present, she had professional pictures taken of her in nothing but her heels and one of my button up shirts in front of a window at her house. The picture is a black and white, large and hangs in our bathroom now. She had it sent to me the morning of our wedding as a reminder of what I had to look forward to for the rest of my life.

I had no problems saying "I do."

We were never really adventurous with anything which included sex. We have only taken one trip together which we did to Orlando for a short weekend. We would go out with other couples every now and then which would include a local pub and and a maybe a movie but never a night cap or a typical college party - this just wasn't her scene or really mine for that matter. My buddies in college were in awe of her and wanted to get to know her more than they did but the timing wasn't right and most of the time I was either studying for test or she was unavailable.

I decided to take a few months off to get things situated into my new digs which was her house. She didn't put it up for sale when she moved down with me because we made plans for us up in Colorado. It didn't seem like a good idea to sell it besides, I didn't have a house in Florida.

She had worked very hard to get this house as this was her first after living in apartments most of her life. The house was large and half way up a nice mountain. The entire back side of the house was filled with windows so you could enjoy the scenery from every angle of the place. The main entrance had a spiral staircase that led to a mezzanine that overlooked the great room and the secluded back yard. The pool area was open to the rest of the house and the master bedroom had a private hot tub on the other side of the house positioned so you could see the valley but not the neighbours.

About a month and a half after I moved in, I was dead asleep and could hear Ashley down stairs talking on the phone. She had a full day of showing houses that day and was preparing for her clients to show up. I got up and wrapped a towel around me and started for the kitchen.

She was there on the phone with her clients pouring a glass of OJ. She was wearing one of her business suits that she knows drives me crazy. Its a tan skirt with a white long sleeve button up that is cut lower than most business professionals would wear. She wasn't facing me when I walked in and pulled a glass from the cabinet. I must have startled her as her voice jumped when she noticed me. She turned around - still on the phone - and smiled at me. I moved up beside her and mouthed 'You look hot' to her as I approached her for my morning hug. She looked down and saw my bulge under my towel that did nothing to hide my excitement.

Upon reaching her, she pushed my towel aside and pulled my semi erect member from its white covering. Still on the phone, she started gently massaging the back of my cock with her thumb letting her fingers slide down to the beginning of my ball sack.

Then she looked away still holding me and said "I have the contracts and the listing information here, I'll bring it just in case."

Then she looked back at me, gave me a smile that left as fast as it came, and said, "Ok, I'll be out front in a sec, see ya."

She looked at her iPhone to make sure she hung up the call, and placed it on the island counter and pulled me into her for a hug.

"Honey, I'm sorry, I have to run. I have three houses to show and two more meetings this afternoon."

"Its fine, I have some things I can do around here."

"Actually, your sister called and she is on her way here and should be here by 6 or 7 tonight."

"What? When did she call you?"

I hadn't seen sis in five years or more. Mom told me that she was living in Dallas but beyond that, I didn't know much about what was going on in her life."

"She called last night while you were out washing the car."

By the time I finished washing the cars and organising the garage, last night it was pretty late and she had already went to sleep in preparation for today.

"I made a list of things we need from the store for her stay."

"Stay? How long?"

"A week"

"Damn! ok."

"If you could take care of this list, I will cook when I get home."

"Deal."

She gave me the list, a kiss, and she was out the front door.

Pulling into the driveway returning from the grocery store, I saw a VW Beatle in the second spot where my wife usually parks. I pulled up and noticed a brunette sitting in the driver seat looking down as if she was texting on her phone. I walked around my truck as the door to the Bug opened. I was shocked to see that it was my sister.

"Krysten, your hair?!?"

Krysten had always had long blonde hair growing up. She cut it off above her shoulders and dyed it brown which made her eyes really pop.

"I needed a change."

She was shaking because it was colder here than either one of us were use to as we met for our first hug of over five years. She was not only sporting a new ride and hairdoo but also had lost about 30 pounds.

Krysten is about four inches shorter than I am and the last time I saw her she was a little chunky but in the right places.

"A change indeed, and you're not a fat-ass any more."

She punched me as she hugged me.

"Dont start Dale, or I will make it my business to make this the worst week of your life."

Her toungue-in-cheek response was a nice welcome compared to the last conversation (or argument) that we had. She was seeing this guy that I knew was running around on her and she completely took his side on the deal. I decided to just drop the whole issue in an effort to make her stay as stress free as possible.

"Geez, your shaking"

"Anywhere I can change into something warmer."

"Did you bring something warmer?"

"Yeah, kinda."

"Ok, go through the garage, and wait in the kitchen, I have to unload the groceries and I will show you to your room. Then I'll come back and get your bags."

"Ok, I really gotta pee"

"Right inside to the left"

For the rest of the hour, I showed her around the house and we caught up on things mainly talking about her new relationships. I was alarmed to find out that she was not seeing anyone and that her grades were really strong in school. She seemed to be completely different to me. As a school girl two years my junior, she always did the partying for both of us and always got into trouble. I was the typical responsible sibling in our house. Now she was focusing on her school work and has aspirations of becoming a nurse.

"Well, I see you two are getting along well."

My wife walks in - all smiles and walks around the bar to the bar stool to give Krysten a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. The only other time they saw each other was at our wedding but with so much going on, there wasn't any time for them to talk.

"How was your trip honey?"

My wife not letting go of her. Even with Krysten sitting down on the bar stool, Ashley was much taller than she was.

"It was fine until I got out to get gas."

"Oh, you'll get use to it. There are plenty of ways to get warm up here, you just have to be creative."

With that my wife looks at me and winks. I didn't think about it much I just thought that was my wife and her usual cheery self.

"Let me go change and I will start dinner."

With that, my wife went up stairs to change.

"Want a drink?"

"Sure, whatcha got?"

"Ever have an appletini?"

"No? I hate apples?"

My wife yelled from the open door up stairs, "Oh you will like this, trust me."

Appletini's are my Ashley's favourite drink especially after a long day at work.

"Ok, hooka sista up."

I made some up and gave Krysten the one that didn't have much in it. She took a sip and got wide eyed and said, "Damn, this is the best drink I have ever had."

"I knew you would like it."

My wife returned wearing this dress that she knows I love. The reason she knows I love it so much is because I know she never wears anything under it. She walks up to me and puts her arm around my shoulder. I put my had up on the top of her back and slide it down - sure enough - nothing on under it.

She looks at me, winks, and says, "Where did you put the steaks?"

"They're in the fridge."

"Go light up the grill and you guys go sit in the sun room, I'll take care of the rest."

Krysten and I got up and went to the sun room which overlooks the entire back yard and our hot tub.

I kept noticing that she was looking in that direction so I asked her, "Did you want to get in later?"

"Sounds really good cause I haven't been able to get warm since I got here."

"Ok."

So, I got up and went to check on the tub to make sure it would be ready after dinner.

I returned only to find her in the kitchen with Ashley.

"I didn't bring anything to wear."

"Its ok, I have something that may fit you."

I chimed in, "Is everything ok?"

"Everything is fine, just a few more minutes and we can eat."

*** 

"I'm stuffed"

"I see you don't eat like you use too."

"Shut up Dale!"

She could tell by my grin that I was kidding with her. With that, she waded up her napkin and threw it at me.

My wife laughing, "I'll clean up here, you two behave and go get ready to get in the tub, I'll be there in a minute."

With that, Krysten went to her room to change while I set some towels out around the tub and got in. I was in there going through the channels on the television when the door opened and out came my sister in a white bikini. She had her hands between her legs as she walked up to the hand rail and grabbed it.

"Here let me help you."

This was the first time I ever looked at my sister as a woman. She was pixie with slight freckles across her nose, a full but shaky smile, small waist, a beautiful set of "D" size tits that anyone would die for, and a perky round ass.

As she entered the water, I could tell that she was cold because her hands were freezing. Most people would ease into the water to allow their bodies to adjust to the drastic temperature change... Not my sister.

As soon as her foot reported warmth to her brain, the rest of her body was instructed to immediately follow. She plunged into the water making a large enough wave to drench the towels that I laid out. I looked at her and said, "Was that necessary?"

"I'm just so damn cold here, you don't have to be a dick." Splashing me with water.

"Alright you two, knock it off."

I turn around to find my wife standing in the doorway with a towel, a large tray with more appletini's mixed up in a large pitcher, and the black shiny bikini she knew I loved.

I helped her in, poured up some drinks and passed them out to the girls.

"Finally!"

"Finally, what?"

My wife was sitting next to me with Krysten sitting across from her.

"Finally, I am warm."

"See, just have to be creative."

"I don't know if it is the water or if it is the drinks but I haven't felt this good in a long time. I can see why you love it here."

She went on to talk about the many differences between how it is here, in Dallas, and back home with Mom and Dad. Through the conversation, my wife started asking her about her plans after school. She offered for her to move here and we could help her get started after she finished school.

"There are great places to work and you could make really good money here." In a more elevated voice, "I know a lot of guys that are looking for a girl like you to take care of."

"Guys, that's the last thing I need."

Slightly - girl talk - laughing, "When not who, but when was the last man in your life."

"Let me think, I guess about a year ago."

"Oh my God, really?"

"Shut up, its not that big of a deal." Giving me her glass to give her another refill.

"So you haven't had sex in a year."

"Its not so bad, I have a plastic boyfriend with a warranty."

This is where I chime in, "Ok, I'm still here."

Wanting to pretend to contest the massive erection that their talk was giving me.

"Dale," my sister announced, I glanced over at her and she flashes me with her left tit and smiles.

My wife looked at me and smiles and says, "I think he liked it."

I know I am turning red now. Changing my plan, I reach to get the pitcher of liquor to give myself a refill that my glass really didn't need.

In doing this, my wife leans forward and whispers something in her ear. I guess she could tell that my sister gets slightly uninhibited when she drinks. I resettle back down in my spot then I hear.

"Dale," I look at her again, and she reaches her hand up from under the water and throws her bikini top at me. Part of it landed on my head and one of the strings landed in my drink. I look at her and she had this big grin on.

"Ok, you asked for it."

I threw it on the floor thinking she would have to get out topless to retrieve it. To my amazement, she lifted her hands above her head holding the back of the hot tub. This forced her girls to rise above the water and I could see both of her nipples protruding the surface.

"Did you have work done." My wife ask.

"Yeah, about two years ago I decided to get an upgrade to one cup size."

"They look great. I thought about it but I think that would make me look like a toothpick with two olives stuck to it."

With that...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by hate_technology
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments