Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Crosswinds Chapter 3

"A dark tale of futanari (dickgirl) sisters and their plan to inseminate the world."

5
2 Comments 2
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Maddi eased her bedroom door open and slipped inside. The muscles in her back crunched and popped as she tried to stretch her worn shoulders. She made a yawning sigh— the kind meant to push the stress from her tired lungs. Her hand fumbled against the smooth painted wall before she found the light switch.

 

Then her hand was quick to cover her face to shield the flash of light. When her eyes adjusted, they focused on Savannah’s tawny bare foot, poking out from the layers of blankets. Maddi pressed her thumb against the arch of the girl’s warm sole and massaged it in a slow, rhythmic circle. Savannah eased her light moan from her lips as she stirred.

 

With groggy eyes, she sat up, turning towards Maddi and squinting.

 

“Hey, Maddi.” She smiled through her full, pouty lips. Savannah’s frizzled and kinky hair stood 6 inches off her head. The distraught young student usually wrapped her head at night to prevent this issue. But the tiny fetus, the baby pulsing, twitching, and growing inside her came to the forefront of her thoughts. “MADDI!” She flung her arms around her friend and sobbed.

 

Maddi positioned herself on the bed’s edge and braced Savannah’s weight. She rubbed the crying girl’s naked back with a gentle circular motion. She worked her nimble fingers up underneath the tufts of matted hair to caress the tense muscle in Savannah’s neck.

 

Savannah arched her neck backwards and blew a warm cooing breath against Maddi’s cheek. The simple touch from the girl that knocked her up calmed her quivering nerves. Savannah trailed faint kisses, soft presses of those plump tender lips against Maddi’s cold skin. Maddi turned towards her, and their lips met with a few clumsy kisses.

 

“Mmm…” Maddi moaned. She took her time flicking her tongue against the warmth of Savannah’s mouth. Her stomach fluttered with excitement as the sweet taste of girly saliva trickled down her throat. She pulled away, smiling, thick rope of spit joined their hers and Savannah’s pouty lips. “Sorry, I kept you waiting so long.” She cooed. “My sister can be such a pain.”

 

“I understand.” Savannah nodded. Her voice always ended in an airy twang of the South that made Maddi smile. “But not really since I’m an only child.” She moved towards the center of the bed to give Maddi room to lay flat. She watched Maddi’s pupils widen as her naked body came into view. “I just can’t seem to get comfortable.”

 

Maddi’s heart skipped a beat once Savannah’s light caramel complexion came into view full. She drank in every curve that complimented each of her dark wide areola and flawless skin. As much as Maddi resisted “falling for” any of her targets, she could hardly deny the raw attraction she felt for Savannah.

 

“It’s okay.” Maddi smiled. “That body is why we’re in so much trouble.” She unbuttoned her blouse.

 

“You’re gonna blame me?” Savannah smiled and brushed her backhand against the light wisps of ebony hair between her legs. “I’m flattered, Maddi.” She blushed before turning her head away. “I really messed up this time.”

 

“What do you mean?” Maddi let her tights and skirt fall to the carpet with a muffled plop. Her nakedness hung in flaccid modesty for a moment before she slid between the covers.

 

“Breaking my purity promise to my grandparents— to God.” Savannah caressed her hardening stomach. “I went from zero to sixty and I’m getting a baby out of the deal.”

 

“True. These aren’t the ideal circumstances.” Maddi cradled Savannah’s head close to her breast. “But believe me when I say you’ve got a miracle baby growing inside you.”

 

Savannah looked up. Her brown eyes softened when they locked with Maddi’s icy, cool irises. “Yes,” She smiled. “Of course. I just can’t believe you’re not a boy. But I guess enough of you is a boy for me to like it.”

 

The comparison made Maddi wince. Although she often felt conflicted about her gender identity, it added frustration to the deal. It was difficult enough to find her own way in the world, let alone with the unwavering demands of society. Her motivation to populate the world with futas was clear— to make it a more tolerable place for Maddi, her sister, and their kind.  

 

‘One day,’ Maddi thought as she shut her heavy eyelids.

 

---

 

“Uggghnnnh!” Savannah let loose a relaxing groan as she arched her back. Her satisfying moan dripped off her lips while Maddi worked her cock deeper inside Savannah’s dripping cunt. Just like the first time, their girly innocent kisses trailed down to their tender breasts. Before long, Savannah was on her back, thighs spread for the thrusting. The rest was history.

 

While only the second time she let a cock inside her, Savannah ground her hips on Maddi like a pro. She buried her face in a pillow as she pushed back. Her heated grunts muffled by the cushion made the fabric hot. She reached between her legs to find her pulsing clit— it burned for release. Savannah pinched the swollen hood and wailed in sweet agony. Savannah discovered masturbation in her mid-teens, but could never seem to indulge without hampering guilt.

 

But now she moaned as her fingers squeezed her love-button. Maddi’s cock slid through her virgin slit with ease. Savannah was thankful Maddi’s cock was on the small side of four inches. Any bigger and she’d be screaming. At it was, her chest, topped with pert B-cup breasts heaved under Maddi’s frantic thrusts.

 

Maddi’s tiny balls slapped against Savannah’s tanned cheeks as she fucked her from behind. She panted with terse, shallow breath. Her lungs burned with the stress of more exercise than she typically engaged. She slowed her pace to savor the moment. Her shaft pulsed under the warmth of Savannah tightness. Maddi winced when Savannah’s pussy clamped down on her.

 

She grabbed the girl’s shapely hips and filled her over— she laid her full weight on Savannah, burying her shaft deep. They shared a sweaty, salty kiss and Maddi pumped on. Tingles of pleasure rippled in her crotch and built in her shaft. A piercing whined strained Maddi’s throat as she came. Her potent fluid gushed from her jerking cock in two fat globs—it filled Savannah’s petite fertile womb twice over. Her tiny pink toes dug into the mattress as her body crashed back to earth.

MargaretMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargaretMiller

 

The girls wheezed in unison, their bodies stacked on one another like sardines. There they lay under Savannah pulled herself from underneath Maddi in a panic.

 

“Shit!” She snapped. “Shit shit shit we did it again!”

 

“Savannah, baby calm down.” Maddi reached for the girl’s flailing hands. “It’s okay to have sex now. The damage is done.”

 

“BUT WE’RE STILL NOT MARRIED!” Savannah gasped, covering her tear-stained face. “And you’re still a girl! I have to go back to group.”

 

Maddi cocked her head. “Group?”

 

“A purity group at my church. A bunch of girls get together and talk about our struggles with the flesh.” Savannah scooted from the bed and retrieved her panties. “And man, do I ever need to talk about my struggle.”

 

“I see…” Maddi tried desperately to hide her grin. “Maybe I some come too. I mean, it’s not as if I don’t need help to resist my urges. It’d be good to meet like-minded girls. Mind if I tag along?”

 

Savannah smiled in relief, “Maddi when I told you that, I expected you to kick me out and call me a prude. I’d love for you to come with me.”

 

“Anything to help,” Maddi grinned.

 

---

 

“Tuna roll?” Diana asked with her mouth full of mushy white rice. She pushed a full tray of loosely rolled maki across the cafeteria table toward Maddi.

 

Maddi recoiled from the table’s opposite side, shaking her head. “I’m not hungry. Ate a big breakfast.”

 

“Really…” Diana scoffed. “What did you have?”

 

Maddi opened her mouth but her eyes caught the top of Mary’s vibrant hair passing through the crowded area. “MARY!” She waved from her seat.

 

A sigh of relief rushed over Mary as she dashed to the table. “Hey, Maddi!” She blurted. “I usually don’t see you here.”

 

“This is my half-sister, Diana,” Maddi announced. “Diana, this is my girlfriend, Mary, that I’ve been telling you so much about.” She winked.

 

“Charmed,” Diana smiled. “You two spending some quality time together tonight? Otherwise, I’d say we could go on a double date.”

 

“Ooo, that sounds so good.” Mary grabbed a fistful of hair and tucked it behind her head. Diana sharpened her eyes and fixed them on Mary’s skeletal cheekbones. She could make out her protruding collarbones from underneath her low cut orange sweater. “But we totally have plans,” Mary nodded with eager zeal. “Right, Maddi?”

 

“Next time for sure, Diana,” Maddi smiled, taping her skinny fingers on the table in otherwise silence.

 

“Okay.” Mary’s eyes shifted fast, pinging off each passerby with suspicion. “Maddi, I’ll see you tonight. Nice meeting you, Diana.”

 

Diana raised her brow as she watched Mary walk off. “Where’d you meet her again?”

 

“Group,” Maddi answered.

 

“Yeah, that figures.” Diana cut her eyes back at Maddi. “She looks sick. You don’t look so hot either. We’ve been meeting to eat lunch together all week...”

 

“Don’t.” Maddi rolled her eyes.  

 

“So shouldn’t we both be eating?” Diana inched the sushi tray closer to Maddi.

 

“I told you,” Maddi snapped as she turned away, folding her arms. “I had a big breakfast.” She heard Diana try to object, but talked over her. “I’m going to get a coffee.” Maddi pushed off the bench and marched double-time to the barista stand no more than one-hundred feet away.

 

“Fuck,” Maddi whispered under her breath. “It’s not like I DON’T want to eat.” She pressed on the area underneath her left breast. She could easily count rib and run her fingers over her skeletal contour. “I’m too skinny.” She repeated the phrase again, squeezing through the sea of people. “I’m too skinny. I’m too skinny—OOF!” Maddi’s shoulder rammed into someone’s messenger bag which spun off their shoulder. “Shit. Sorry. Oh— Hi.”

 

“No, it’s okay.” Jenna Andrews quickly knelt to scoop up her belongings. “I totally wasn’t looking where I was going.” The perky brunette cocked her head and stared at Maddi and returned a look most queer look. “Weren’t you at Diana’s last night? What’s your name again?”

 

“M—Maddi.” They exchanged a weak handshake before she concluded. “I’m Diana’s sister.”

 

“Oh.” Jenna stepped back. “I probably knew that. Sorry, things are a little fuzzy.”

 

“Sure.” Maddi nodded. “Well, take care.” She purchased her coffee and mindlessly sipped on her way back to Diana. “What’s wrong with her?” Maddi muttered to herself. “She didn’t drink that much.”

 

“What’s your deal now, Maddi?” Diana planted her elbows on the table and rested her head.

 

“I just saw Jenna,” She said. “She didn’t remember me from the other night.”

 

“Jenna?” Diana stared at Maddi for a while before it clicked. “Oh yeah… THAT Jenna.” She giggled. Maddi noticed her sister’s laugh donned the same implicit evil when she told her about Christy. “Maddi, we all had a little too much fun I guess.”

 

“I didn’t,” Maddi reasoned. “And I didn’t think you did either.”

 

“Sometimes a little libation is crucial,” Diana winked. “Jenna didn’t need much encouragement to take off her panties for me. A little drink. The promise I was infertile.” She giggled again. “Imagine her surprise once my beautiful mistake starts growing in her futa-hating belly.”

 

“She doesn’t know!” Maddi gasped, her eyes cast downward.

 

“It’s the best way, right?” Diana clutched Maddi’s boney, angular elbow. “No feelings. No resistance. Besides, I’m doing them all a favor. Everybody looks cuter with a belly. Jenna. Christy - even you, Maddi.”

 

“Me?” Maddi snapped back to attention. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

 

“I gotta go. Gain some weight, will ya?” Diana tossed her hair back and stood as she stared at Maddi. It wasn’t a Platonic, sisterly glance, but a longing, intrusive eye-fuck. It made Maddi shiver. “Gain some weight— one way or another.”    

 

What once was a passing thought, now a glaring concern to Maddi. Her sister had finally hinted. She wanted to knock Maddi up. Fear on top of fear. What if she was like Jenna? Her trembling hand felt her stomach— she could hardly feel anything save her bony pelvis.

 

Still. Maddi decided it was prudent to run to the pharmacy. She needed a pregnancy test.  

Published 
Written by TeaganCascade
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments