Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Crosswinds Chapter 7

"A dark tale of futanari (dickgirl) sisters and their plan to inseminate the world."

6
1 Comment 1
4.0k Views 4.0k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Two months later.

Diana tapped on her coffee shop table with a measured calm, her eyes fixed on her towering ice cream float. She used her spoon to poke at the sticking white mess as it melted, ensuring none spilled over the side. With each motion of her wrist, the dangling silver child’s bracelet she wore made an audible rattling sound. A mere hour before closing time, only a handful of customers remained seated. Diana had studied them all a thousand times since she sat down.

“Eight o’clock.” She made a solemn face. “I wonder what Maddi’s doing.”

She took a spoonful of ice cream and savored the sweet vanilla on her lips. The treat was a reward for a job well accomplished even though she regretted how her hand was so unjustly forced.

She pulled into the Master’s driveway half an hour later. Heavy black smoke coughed from the two-story home chimney. The downstairs windows were murky and dark, but a flickering heat pulsed behind them. Fear gripped her chest as she scrambled for her phone, frantically dialing 911.

“HELP!!” She cried into the phone in a deep panic. “MY MOM’S HOUSE IS ON FIRE!”

---

Earlier that day, Maddi stepped her freshly showered body onto her bathroom scale with bated breath. As the needle soared, she couldn’t believe her eyes when the needle stopped at one-hundred-and-two pounds.

“I haven’t weighed this much in years,” Maddi exclaimed, near tears.

She allowed the bittersweet moment to course through her veins. She fought against the natural urge to starve herself for the next year to get back under one-hundred. For now, she smiled from ear-to-ear, certain of her ability to fight for and raise her children.

She made her way downstairs to the kitchen, wasting no time cutting thin shavings of ham on a kaiser roll. With care, she layered washed lettuce, tomato, and soft pieces of cheddar on the meat and squeezed it all together. She woke her phone to check the time.

The lunch rush at Coffee Crush was winding down, so she made her way to the front door after sealing the sandwich in a baggie. A thick white envelope stuck out from the teeming wall-mounted mailbox. Since her “falling out” with Diana, she forgot about her promise to consider transferring to Moringa.

---

Maddi flexed the soles of her feet as she waited in the dwindling line at the Coffee Crush Cafe. As she approached the counter of the modest establishment, Savannah’s fluffy ebony hair came into full view. She rested the baggie on the counter and took a deep breath.

“Hi,” Maddi tried to be cordial as possible.

Savannah recoiled from the register, her eyes propelled from Maddi’s face.

“Candice?” She shouted to the backroom. “Can you take over the register? I’m going to take lunch.”

“I’ve brought you food,” Maddi announced in a subdued voice. “Ham and cheese.”

“I’m not hungry.” She affirmed, crossing her arms. Savannah’s weight gain was clear. Her black monogrammed apron no longer hid her firm yet bulging belly. Moreover, the banded arms on her white uniform shirt caused her pudgy arms to bunch their fat at the elbows. Her face remained beautiful yet exhausted.

“But you’re taking a break now, right?” Maddi nodded. “Here.” She slid the bag forward. “Just look at it.”

“Oh, She replied. Savannah kept her mouth agape in a state of shock—as if Maddi just read her mind. “My favorite sandwich.” Then her face softened as Maddi’s frame shrank back. “Thank you. Maybe I was more than just a notch on your scorecard.” She rolled her eyes and turned.

“May I eat with you?” Maddi trailed the length of the counter as Savannah tried to escape, following her the far end of the dining room.

“It’s a free country,” Savannah quipped, leading Maddi to a two-seater square table wedged in the corner. “You’ve made a nuisance of yourself here. You trying to get me fired?”

Maddi’s voice took a jocular tone. “No, of course not. Don’t I buy something every time I come in?”

“It’s not that.” Savannah tore off tiny squares of the sandwich and nibble between words. “Every time I see you I want to claw your stupid eyes out. That’s why I’d get fired.” She frowned with regret. “Sorry, it’s gotta be the hormones.”

“Understandable.” Maddi shuffled her feet underneath the table. “So how are you? How’s the new house?”

“Terrible,” Savannah spat. “I’m tired and sick all the time. My grandparents kicked me out and don’t even want me staying in the church I grew up in.” She took a moment pinch away the forming tears. “And the house your mom bought me is lonely. Do you have any idea what it’s like to come home to an empty house every night? Crying yourself to sleep because the person who got your pregnant doesn’t even--” Savannah choked on her phlegm and cried. “Why did you do this?”

Maddi’s hand trembled as she decided to confess. “Diana and I wanted to repopulate the country with futanari. Twenty girls a year for Twenty years and we’d spend our golden years in futa-heaven. As lonely as being futa can be, I couldn’t take the secrecy and lies anymore.”

“You know what?” Savannah paused a moment as if digesting Maddi’s words. “I actually believe that. Why’d decide to tell me the truth?”

“Because you need to know.” She leaned forward. “Madison Masters is a just a human that wanted to be less lonely, but she ended up doing something fucked up to some wonderful girls.”

“Yeah,” Savannah quipped. “So your conscience got the better of you. Have these been pity lunches you’ve been having with me?”

“I miss you, Savannah.” Maddi kept her eyes downcast as she picked at her sandwich. “More than I ever thought I would.”

“Don’t tell me that,” Savannah scolded. “You’re not going to make me fall back in love with you just so you can leave again.” She pulled her scathing glare from Maddi and crushed the empty bag. “So where does Diana fit in this whole plan?”

“She’s the main reason I stopped,” Maddi admitted. “Diana thinks she owns women and plans to teach the futa she’s pregnant with the same thing. She’s fucking dangerous.”

“Lord knows I won’t argue that point.” She sighed. “But Maddi—It sounds like you want some kind of redemption. I think God’s given you that opportunity.”

“How so?” Maddi cocked her head with curiosity.

“Stop Diana,” Savannah said with a note of finality.

“I can’t break her confidence.” Maddi pulled back. “She’ll kill me.” She couldn’t keep her hands from trembling. “It’s bad enough I’ve quit the game. If I try to stop her--”

“I didn’t realize just how much power she wields over you,” Savannah commented. “You can’t serve two masters, Maddi. You can’t pick both complacency and redemption. Anyway, I’m getting back to work.” She pushed out of her chair and stroked her engorged belly. “It was nice having lunch with you, Maddi. I’ve missed you too. We both have. Do the right thing out there—please.”

---

Rochelle opened the front door and smirked when she saw her daughter. “Maddi, you have a key. Why do you always knock?”

Maddi shrugged. “I don’t live here. Figured it was polite.”

Her mother smiled, grazing her backhand across the girl’s face. “Always stay as sweet as you are, Madison. I mean it.”

Maddi flashed a flattered, goofy smile before passing Rochelle a bundle of papers. “I wanted to give these back to you.” As her mother rifled through the stack, Maddi caught the silhouette of the massive, hulking Christmas tree from her side view. “WHOA!” She did a double take. “Mom, that’s gotta be twice as big as any tree you’ve ever had.”

Rochelle scoffed with disdain. “That’s the price I pay for letting Diana and Christy go out to buy the tree by themselves this year.” She kept her nose buried in the papers until she went through them all. “Honey, these are blank. Is this your roundabout way of saying you’re not going to Moringa?”

“I won’t leave my children, mom,” Maddi’s voice quaked.

Rochelle sighed. “I guess I can’t judge. I hope Diana shows half your resolve.”

“We haven’t spoken in months.” Maddi dropped her shoulders and shuffled her feet with nervous energy. “How is she?”

“Spoiled rotten,” Rochelle huffed. “You’d think she’s carrying Jesus in her womb. Maybe your falling out had something to do with how close she and Christy have gotten. Y’know Diana bought her a rabbit?” She chuckled. “I’ve never known her to do anything nice for Christy.”

Rochelle turned as the front door burst open. Christy and Diana burrowed through with hands full of bulging brilliant-colored gift bags. Christy looked up and smiled at her mother and half-sister before Diana nudged her shoulder.

“Com’on, Christy,” Diana hushed. “Let’s go to your room and feed Harold.”

She practically pushed Christy up the stairs. In matching hunter green dresses, their baby bumps were conspicuous to Maddi, but she wondered if her mother would connect the dots by herself.

“Who’s Harold?” Maddi asked as she heard a door slam upstairs.

“The rabbit, dear. Christy dotes on that thing. She calls it ‘practice.’”

“I’ll be right back.” Maddi took off in a sprint upstairs two at a time. Savannah’s words rang in her head as she leaned on the door leading to Christy’s room. When she peaked her head inside, she caught Christy backing her face away from Diana’s crotch, the latter begging her to come back.

Diana was breathless. She wrapped the thin fabric of her dress around her throbbing cock and prayed she didn’t soil her clothing.

“Christy, baby it’s just Maddi. Please come back I’m so close,” She whined.

But Christy stood and wiped her drooling mouth. “Maybe later,” She told Diana before sitting down next to her rabbit cage.

“See what you’ve done?” Diana glared at Maddi with a flushed menacing face. “You’ve embarrassed Christy.”

“I’m not embarrassed,” Christy countered, her fingers wiggling through the cage. “I wanna suck your cock, but I’m not doing it in front of her.”

Then Diana stomped toward Maddi and got within a breath of her sister’s face. “Get out, Maddi,” She growled.

“If you’re going to commit incest and abuse your sister’s mouth, you’re going to do it in front of me.” Maddi formed her words into a dagger aimed at the vestige of Diana’s soul. She matched Diana’s menacing glare with one of her own. “I’m waiting.”

“You can wait to see incest action up close, can you?” Diana grinned. “Christy?” She turned and pouted. “Christy, please. I want to show her.”

But it didn’t much coaxing for Christy to return to Diana. She shot a disdainful glare her shoulder as she passed Maddi. “She never fitted in anyway.”

Diana lifted her dress again. Her cock was swinging to full attention. She threw back her head and pursed her lips as Christy’s lips engulfed her hardness.

“Oh god yes…” She hissed. “You are by far the best.” Diana ran her stubby fingers through Christy’s kinky gold and silver hair, guiding the woman’s bobbing head deeper down her shaft.

Maddi’s stomach churned with perverse delight. The meaty slurping sounds coming from Christy’s mouth stirred her darkest arousals, and she crossed her legs to keep her cock from stiffening. To make matters worse, Diana reached down and pulled Christy’s dress up over her hips. Now, there was Christy’s pouting, hairy pussy glistening with excitement.

“I know you wanna be inside that pregnant pussy of hers, Maddi.” Diana panted. “She’s nice and wet. Sucking my cock really turns her on. You should at least stand behind her when I come.”

LeraBosto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeraBosto

Maddi’s heart pounded. The desire to stroke herself soared. The desire to plunge herself inside Christy soared even higher.

“Oh my god.” She gritted her teeth, but stood her ground.

“Oh my god, my beautiful little cocksucker,” Diana cried, cum working its way up her trembling shaft. “Christy darling, you’re making me feel so good!” Her voice cracked as she screamed. “Your baby sister is coming because of you!” Diana’s hips lunged forward with an awkward jerk.

As Diana pumped her seed into Christy’s mouth, the older woman grunted and groaned. Then a glob of milky fluid blasted from Christy’s pussy. Her hips bucked, and she crashed to the floor in a heaving, gagging mess.

“Nothing to say, Maddi?” Diana slid to the floor licking her cummy palm.

But Maddi’s mind was somewhere else ever since she heard Diana call Christy her ‘beautiful little cocksucker’. She was certain she once called Savannah something to that effect. Now Savannah’s sweet face was all she could focus upon. She stepped from the room and raced back down the stairs.

“Prude,” Diana said to herself as she stroked Christy’s flushed face.

---

“Mom -” Maddi’s voice crashed an octave as she hit the floor. “You should take Christy to the doctor.”

“And why would I need to do that?” Rochelle raised her brow.

“I—I can’t say.” Maddi shook her head and stepped back. “But she needs a checkup.”

“Okay, Doctor Maddi.” She laughed. “Anything else?”

“Please don’t mention me if there’s trouble.” Maddi shrank back. “Please.”

“I see.” Rochelle watched her daughter’s eyes shift back and forth. She looked at the stairs with a fearful knowing. “Maybe I’ll do that today.”

---

Savannah held her breath as she kicked off her shoes—she knew her feet reeked of sweat and burnt coffee. But that was the wayward life of a  single mom-to-be. She fastened the deadbolt on her front door and dragged herself to the couch. As exhausted as the eighteen-year-old found herself, she decided some outlet of relief was required before heading to bed.

“Might as well play with myself,” She sighed. “I’ve already been kicked out of church.”

The buttons on her slick black pants popped open with a metallic snap. As she rolled the thin, damp fabric down her curvy thighs, Savannah reflected on her fading shame of masturbation. Her hand slid into her grey-laced panties and found her clit.

Still wet. Her fingers sank quickly. Savannah’s pussy had glistened ever since she and Maddi had lunch, and she took every measure to hide that from her estranged lover. But the facade was over now. Savannah pressed her middle finger deep inside her cunt and moaned deeply. She imagined herself back on amicable terms with Maddi—amiable enough for the futa’s cock to be pulsing inside her pregnant pussy once again.

“Ngh!” She stifled a squeak and pushed her thick hips off the cushions. Then her tightness afforded room for another finger—and she fucked herself with a better simulation of Maddi’s girth. Her wetness squished down the crack of her ass as the pressure built quickly. “Oh—oh Maddi.” She cried as her hips bucked. With one last breathless sigh, her body crashed to the couch—a hot, frothy cream gushing from her tingling slit.

Savannah lay panting as her body writhed on the sofa, sweaty skin sticking to the cold, cheap brown vinyl. Her heavy eyelids became too much to fight, and she drifted into a well-earned power nap.

---

“Just a minute.”

It took Savannah multiple tries to roll upright. Thank God she had fallen asleep on the sofa and the door was only ten feet away. Still wearing her work uniform, she answered the door. “Maddi?” Her squinted eyes focused. “What’s up?”

“It’s done,” Maddi whispered. “Mom kicked her out.”

“Wow.” Savannah blinked.

“I’ve lost my sister,” Maddi moped with watery eyes. “I know it.”

“You did the right thing,” Savannah cooed in a whisper. She wrapped herself around Maddi’s waist and squeezed. “I’m so proud of you, honey.”

Honey? Maddi’s eyes perked wide open as her heart melted. She relaxed her shoulders leaned into Savannah’s embrace, pulling her head back to set sight on the girl’s deep brown eyes. If it were at all possible, Maddi’s heart leaped even more. Her lips came up to meet Savannah’s for a deep, lingering kiss.

“Do you want to stay the night?” Savannah whispered as she nuzzled Maddi’s ear. Her warm breath moistened Maddi’s fair, freckled neck as they shared the tense silence. “I don’t mean to be back and forth like this,” Savannah said at last. “I’ve just missed you so bad it hurts.”

Maddi said nothing. Instead, she let Savannah’s petite palms press against her stomach and push her into the bedroom.

---

“Yes, it’s time to make those changes I’ve been talking about,” Rochelle spoke into the phone, balancing it on her shoulder as she pours another glass of wine. “Is 9 am tomorrow okay? Good. Having a good night, Evan.” As she finished the call, she rifled through the freshest stack of papers on her study desk until she came across a set of keys. “Diana, is that you?” She called at the sound of faint footsteps.

“It’s me, mom,” Diana mewed with suspicion. “Why are you meeting with the lawyer tomorrow? What changes were you talking about?”

Rochelle tightened her robe and palmed the keys. She approached her daughter and commanded the trembling girl to open her hand. “Your new house,” She announced with steely resolve. “I want you out of here by Friday.”

“Are you kicking me out?” Diana asked, a disgusted look about her face.

Rochelle forced a bewildered chuckle from her throat. “You can’t live with Christy anymore, not after what the doctor pulled out of her this afternoon.”

“Y—you killed my baby?” Diana’s eyes went glassy and wide. “Who told you Christy was pregnant?”

“Irrelevant,” Rochelle said. “The movers will be here in the morning.”

“Who told you?” Diana screeched until her lungs ached.

“I’m not sending you on a quest for vengeance, Diana,” Rochelle replied. “It doesn’t matter how I found out. Tomorrow, I’m writing you out of my will. Going forward, you’ll be treated no different from the girls you’ve knocked up. If you want to live in a mansion, you’ll just have to work for it. Good luck paying for child support for any future kids you make. Your little reign of terror is over.”

Diana’s face was flushed with crimson rage. She threw the keys against the wall and stormed away. She reached the door before she turned toward the wall. Bending to her knees, she crawled over to the dark spot where the keys had fallen. After retrieving them, she shrank from the study, sniffling without another word to her mother.

“I’m sorry, Diana,” Rochelle whispered to herself. “I’ll teach you a lesson even if it breaks...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by TeaganCascade
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments