Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dad caught us.

"What's going to happen next"

48
12 Comments 12
33.7k Views 33.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story

The betrayal of trust in a relationship is heartbreaking and one of the most hurtful things you can do. Unfortunately for my wife, you can times that by ten when you catch your husband fucking your own daughter and finding out she was pregnant with his child.

A week had passed since my wife had caught us, and I still hadn't heard from her. Least she hadn't called the police I thought. Even so, Megan and I were still making love every day and now Megan had even stopped wearing clothes at home. As soon as she would walk through the door from school she would be removing her clothes at the doorstep leaving them in a pile.

So when Saturday came I didn't notice any difference when I walked through the door and saw a pile of clothes on the stairs, I called Megan's name and I didn't get an answer. So I just ignored it and slowly walked to take a shower. I had been in the shower for a few minutes just letting the water hit me. As I stood there thinking about everything that had happened, I couldn't help getting hard, daydreaming about fucking Megan.

I couldn't stop thinking about the time I took hold of my cock and rubbed it across her wet folds. I thought my daughter was going to go crazy with my cock touching her pussy while she was sunbathing. I had to have her. That was all there was to it. I placed the head of my dick at her opening and I pushed in. Megan was so tight. I went slowly and I fed her a few inches of my erection.

I started to push deeper. I pushed her legs up towards her chest and my dick went the whole way inside her. I just remember hoping my wife didn't make a sudden appearance. Megan and I got into a fucking motion. I had my cock buried inside her the whole way now. Megan's pussy had me in a tight hold. This was nothing like fucking my wife. I was almost pulling out, then driving my dick back into Megan's tight pussy. Megan was so needy for cock. Her muscles were locked around my rod.

I just kept pumping into my daughter until I began to feel a pinch in my balls. I was so close and I was trying to hold off. I took a finger and rubbed it across Megan's clit. Megan went crazy and began to squirt all over my dick. There was juice everywhere. I lost control and flooded my daughter with my seed. My bare cock was being clenched hard by Megan's pussy muscles. I had a big load to give her. Megan took all my scalding cum deep into her belly.

We just kept on fucking. I remember having an endless amount of cum to give to my daughter. I had fucked my daughter with my bare cock. I finally finished and I pulled my dick out. My cum came rushing out and down her sexy ass.

Suddenly I snapped back to reality and realized I was still in the shower alone, with a raging hardon, I needed to find my darling daughter and fuck her, I needed to come so badly. So I dried myself quickly and walked naked towards our bedroom.

My mouth must have dropped to the floor. There was my wife with Megan completely naked. I couldn't believe what I was seeing I had to rub my eyes twice and pinch myself to make sure I wasn't still daydreaming.

My wife was on her back with her legs spread open. She was smiling as our daughter was fingering her cunt, rubbing her hand over her bush and exploring the pink folds underneath. She kissed her lips one more time before starting a journey down her body with her lips. My wife's large nipples got rock hard in Megan's mouth when she sucked them one by one. She especially looked like she was in heaven as Megan kissed the soft underside of her boobs while her hands explored the wetness of her pussy lips.

LovelyLeonor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LovelyLeonor

Suddenly Megan finished her oral exploration of her mother's chest and slowly started kissing down her mother's stomach, stopping momentarily at her belly button. It was so cute, and sexy watching this..I still couldn't believe what I was seeing my pregnant daughter was eating her own mother's pussy, which I hadn't touched in months.

My daughter was plunging into her mother's pussy, she was hungrily sucking one outer lip into her mouth and then the other before closing her lips over the entire area. My wife moaned loudly when our daughter's hot lips enveloped her entire cunt and began to make out with her pussy. Megan's tongue hadn't actually hit her clit yet. She was just licking her mother's inner folds of her pussy like mad as she deeply kissed hers.

I couldn't help but stroke my hard cock watching this scene unfold before my very eyes. I just knew it wouldn't be long before I was fucking my daughter while she was making her mother moan.

I stepped towards the bed, and reached out for Megan's sexy ass and lightly touched my daughters pussy, feeling how wet my baby girl was with my fingers. I didn't even waste any time as I grabbed my hard cock and lined my cock into my daughter's tight pussy.

While my baby girl used her fingertips and brushed her mother's bare thighs, I could feel goosebumps on Megan. As my wife began to lift her hips up towards Megan's face, eager for our daughter to give her more pressure and to have her clit kissed as well, I looked over towards my wife's face who still had her eye's closed as I started to fuck our baby girl as she licked her mother. I rammed my cock hard into Megan forcing her body forward and her face to push into her mother wet pussy more, I repeated this four to five times, as my wife's face twisted and contorted in pleasure.

My cock was pushing Megan into her mother's cunt. She had to lift her face up to get some air. I could see my wife's legs clamped around my daughter's head rather tightly. I almost came right there, but I managed to hold off as I made love to Megan wanting to cum at the same time she made her mother orgasm.

I could hear my wife's moans and groans and by god how I missed them. She was making very intense moans of pleasure, along with very heavy panting. Megan kept finger fucking her as well, finding the fleshy little bump of her G-spot inside her cunt. I couldn't hold out much longer and started fucking Megan so fast, I could barely breathe.

I sensed the excitement in my wife, losing all her inhibitions, focused completely on the pleasures our daughter was giving her body as she orgasmed onto my baby girls mouth as I came so hard inside my baby girls pussy.

Megan finally looked over her shoulder at me and winked. My wife finally opened her eye's and realized she had been caught also fucking our daughter. All I was thinking was how did my daughter convince my boring wife into lesbian sex let alone incest, but that I guess is another story.

Published 
Written by Mark308
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments