Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy and his girls part 2

"Need to read part 1 first, part 3 will follow, now scene is set."

9
0 Comments 0
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

As I set the boxes of pizza on the dining table, I'm a bit annoyed that Jenny hasn't even got cokes out, or found the pizza cutter.

I bet the girls have just been sat gossiping, but I won't make an issue out of it, we have to cope with our love and the presence of my elder daughter too.

I do love Jenny so very much, and our life could be ruined if our secret got out, so we need to be careful with Sky in the house, but in so many ways she can be a typical 17 year old girl.

I smile to myself, maybe tonight in our bedroom, I can spank her pert little ass as a punishment ?
Although we both love that part of our sex games, so it won't be a punishment at all.

As the girls enter the room, both dressed in their shorts and t-shirts, I realise how lucky I am, and all thoughts of coke and pizza cutters disappear.
No matter how desirable I find Jenny with her tiny frame, pert little bum and tits, her elder half-sister is luscious too.
I really do pass on genes which produce beautiful, sexy young women.
How our meal did not develop into a full blown 'food fight', I will never know.
The constant giggling, the talking with slices of pizza hanging out of their mouth, and even the passing of slices as though they were Frisbees, made for a very happy meal.

When we had all had enough to eat, I started to clear away the rubbish and empty boxes, and to pick up the bits of food which fell off in mid flight.

Jenny said, " I'll help daddy, we can take the boxes right out to the bins"
Sky added, " I can do that with you Jenny, let Daddy sit"
"You're our guest Sky" Jenny replied, "Daddy and I will do it".
"Let me help Jenn" Sky insisted, "I'm here for weeks, I can't just sit and be waited on"

This is better I think to myself, they are not only helping around the house a little, they both seem to be getting along so well.
"Over to you then girls" I say, handing the boxes I am holding to Sky.

I watch as two very luscious asses walk out the back door towards the recycling bins at the end of the garden.

"You didn't need to help Sky. Daddy and I would have been fine", Jenny said as soon as they were out of my earshot.
"I know", Sky replied, "but I was hoping we may have a chance of another kiss. You're so lovely Jenny, I think we can have a super time, when Daddy's not around"

Jenny smiled, she knew the garden shed hid them both from the house, so they could indeed kiss again, and she fully intended feeling how her new big sisters tits felt through a thin t-shirt.

As they walked on, Jenny did wonder for a moment if she should reveal to Sky the whole truth.
She decided that maybe it was a step too far, especially after only knowing her sexy, kissable, lickable, big sister for just one day.

Jenny lifted the lid of the appropriate bin so it rested against the back of the shed, and dropped what she was carrying in.
Knowing she was out of sight of both the house and of any neighbours, Jenny took hold of the bottom of her t-shirt, raised her arms and said, "Well Sky if you want to kiss, kiss these".
Sky could stood surprised for a second. Her little sister was offering her pert little tits.
After a few years of wondering, Sky was now sure she definitely prefers girls, and stooped to kiss and suck on the delicate budding boobs of her new found younger sister.
Jenny stretched out her hands and just cupped Sky's tits as they hung inside her shirt, very nice, she thought to herself if Sky would be willing to join her and their Daddy in the loving they enjoyed.

As Sky continued to suckle on the tiny little tits, Jenny worked on Sky's full bosom, working the nipple through the t-shirt.
These are the first breasts Jenny has ever actually felt, and again she wondered if Sky would join with her and Daddy, but she dare not enquire for fear of missing out with her sister herself.
If Sky was only interested in girls, then Jenny was determined for it to be her.

I had watched as two pert little asses walked up the garden, so I'm going to stand looking out of the window, to see two very different, but equally sexy, sets of tits poking against tight t-shirt material, walking back to the house.
Whatever can be taking them so long ?

It must have been ten full minutes, before they appeared again, but at least they were still smiling and chatting, and wow, they're even holding hands !
Double wow, both girls are so clearly bra-less. The tiny pokies of Jenny are equally magnificent as the nipples jutting against Sky's top.

The breasts poking against the material caused the inevitable stirring in my cock, and I realized right away that my 18 year old daughter Sky, is having the same effect that her slightly younger sister, has on me.

The rest of the evening continued in an almost party atmosphere.

PR3CIOUS69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PR3CIOUS69


Plenty of music, laughter, chatting and fun, and the girls were being so helpful, especially Jenny.
Whenever I got up to do anything or fetch anything, Jenny would get up helping, and Sky followed suit every time.

It had been a long day, and as eleven o'clock approached I was getting tired and I was missing being able to fondle, kiss, caress, and just plain fuck with Jenny.

I announced I was going to bed, and hoped Jenny would take the hint and come up as well, but I had to maintain our cover story of a conventional relationship, so I added, "Don't you girls stay gossiping too late, you've both had long days too, and Jenny, try not to make too much noise getting in the travel bed "

Sky took her chance, "Jenny should sleep in her own bed, its plenty big enough and I won't mind sharing".

My heart sank a little, the girls have got along so well, its the conventional answer.
How do we not make it too suspicious ?

Jenny comes to the rescue, "I'll be fine tonight Sky", Jenny replies. " I'm tired too so I think I'm going to bed as well. You have the big bed tonight, you'll sleep better, specially in a strange house"
With that Jenny gets up and gives Sky a good night hug, and whispers in her ear, ensuring her Daddy can't listen, "Not tonight Sky, Daddy may get suspicious, we'll share in a day or so."

Sky gives her little sister a kiss on the cheek, and I think to myself, 'that's nice, they're going to be great friends'.
As my girls end their hug, I do get the impression Jenny has just whispered something, but I'm just so glad that very soon I will be able to caress and play with my petite, delicious daughter.

I too give Sky a goodnight hug.

As I hold her close, I can feel her boobs against my chest, and I know I maintain the hug far longer than I should, and for a moment I feel as though I could cheat on my younger daughter with her elder sister, but a daddy could never be quite that lucky. Could he ?
"Goodnight Sky" I tell her.

To maintain our cover story, I state, "I'll get into bed Jenny, you get changed in the bathroom, and I'll promise I won't snore. I won't disturb your sleep on that travel bed"
Jenny just laughs and all three of us go upstairs and into separate rooms.

I undress and wait for Jenny. My cock rampant hard, eager for my daughters touch.

When Jenny walks in, dressed in the new pjs we bought to maintain our deception, not even the sight of her Daddy's cock could keep her quiet.

"At last Daddy, I can tell you, Sky's been following me all night and I haven't had a chance to say", Jenny just blurted out.
"Sky and me have kissed and licked each other, ummm Daddy, I need to hold that," Jenny added before taking hold of my cock , keeling down to kiss it, and continuing.
"Sky likes girls and she likes me. When you were getting the pizza and again by the bins, we kissed and I felt her boobs and she kissed and licked mine just like you do Daddy, and she said she wants more. This is wonderful Daddy, I hope she'll love you too Daddy"

I stood listening. Jenny was so excited, she hardly drew breath as she spoke.

I hardly dared hope that I could love both my girls in the same way, but just at this moment, my cock is still in Jenny's hand, and I want it to be in her pussy.

When she stopped talking she engulfed my cock with her mouth. Today's events had caught up with her, and she vigorously sucked and chewed on my cock.

I enjoyed her attention for a little while, then stood her up, and pulled her top off over her head. Her 32a titties were crowned by her rock hard nipples, and had a shade of red like never before.

I then removed her bottoms, exposing her smooth sweet pussy. As she stepped out of the pjs, she added, "Oh, and Sky doesn't shave, her puss is just trimmed, but she wants me to help her shave it. You must go out tomorrow Daddy so we can be alone."

"What did you girls get up to ?" I ask.

"Not much really, " Jenny replied. "Kissing mainly. We never had much time, but I'm sure we'll do lots while shes here. You don't mind do you Daddy ?"

What was there for me to mind about ? Even if Sky didn't even find out about Jenny and I, I'm sure the tales Jenny will tell will keep me very happy, and I will always have my Jenny.

"Of course I don't mind my darling. You two have fun, but promise to tell me all about it. " I reply.

"You do know I will try and involve her with us, don't you Daddy " Jenny said, as she laid down ready to receive my cock in her pussy.

"Don't push her too hard Jenn, " I said as I slowly guided my rampant cock home. " Just you enjoy yourself, and we'll see how things turn out".

I thought I was being very practical, especially as I am now fucking my youngest daughter, after spending hours wondering if I also want to fuck my eldest.
Published 
Written by dwells
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors