Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy and Jenna- 2

"To the next level..."

14
2 Comments 2
7.1k Views 7.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words

The next day, I called her doctor early, and brought her in to get a prescription for birth control pills. When we left the office and got to the car. Jenna gave me a big hug, mashing her 34C boobs against my chest, saying "Thank you so much, Daddy! I love you so much!" My cock began to stir with the feel of her breasts, and despite the risk of being seen, I dropped my hands to her ass and gave her a squeeze.

"OK, sweetie, you don't have to rape me. I was glad to do it. Now it's time to get you back home. I have a couple of errands to run, and I don't think you want to join me for that. And while I'm out, you can get started on some of the housework."

"Always the father, right?" she teased. "OK, take me home if you must."

We drove back to the house, and I began thinking about what we were doing. 'This isn't right! I can't start fucking my own daughter, whether she's 16 or 46. It's just wrong!' In fact, I scolded myself all the way home for letting it get as far as it has. 'There are laws against incest. I should put a stop to this before it gets any further.' But I looked over at my beautiful daughter, and all I could see was her cleavage, giving a little more than a hint of her beautiful titties. Then I could see her nipples protruding through the rather thin material of her sundress, and I remembered their light brown color. She had her feet pulled up onto the seat, and her hemline retreated up her thighs. I couldn't tell if she was wearing panties, but my memories of her pussy, with its long soft blonde hair and shaved cunt lips, made my cock begin to point to the sky beneath my shorts. 

I went to the grocery store and bought a few items that we needed at home. I then swung by the pharmacy to pick up her prescription. Finally, I made a stop at the local adult book store. I figured that, if I bought Jenna a vibrator or two, that she'll not need me for sex, and my problems would be solved. So I got her a 5" long vibrator, just your average garden variety, to see how she would react to that.

Once I returned home, I called her name, but she didn't respond. I looked into the back yard, and saw that she was spreading her blanket out for some sunbathing. I decided to put the groceries away first, then went outside to join her. I put the vibrator in the waist band of my pants so she wouldn't immediately see it. By the time I got outside, she had laid face down on her blanket, and unhooked her bra strap. When she heard me coming out, she raised up on her elbows, revealing her perfect boobs to me, and said "Oh, hi Daddy. You have perfect timing. Will you put some oil on my back for me please?"

She laid back down, and I squirted the oil directly on her back, making a line from top to bottom. "OOOHHH, that's cold" she exclaimed, as I started to spread it out over her shoulders. I slowly worked my way down her back toward her bikini bottoms, and Jenna cooed "That feels soooo good, Daddy! You could do this for a week if you wanted." As I got closer to the top of her bikini, she undid the ties on the sides and revealed her lovely ass to me. We lived on a hill, and our back yard was surrounded by a privacy fence, so I knew we had privacy.

"Daddy, will you put it on my butt, too?" she asked. "I'm too white there." I dripped the oil on her ass, massaging those beautiful globes, and feeling my cock begin to rise once more. I then moved down to do her legs. First the right, moving from ass to ankle, then to her left leg, from ankle to ass. As I did her legs, she spread them to allow me to get the inner parts of her thighs. I moved between her legs, partly because it allowed her to spread them further, and partly due to the view that position afforded. I could clearly see her pussy now, her outer lips spread apart like her legs, and her inner lips beginning to swell. She was getting turned on by me applying suntan oil. Well, I guess that wasn't so strange--I was getting turned on also. When I finished applying the oil, I revealed my secret to her.

"Jenna, I have a surprise for you."

"What is it Daddy?" she asked excitedly.

"I made a stop at a store on the way home, and picked out a vibrator for you."

Jenna's eyes lit up. "I've heard other girls at school talk about these, but I've never seen one before. How do you use it?"

I had the foresight to buy some batteries for it, and had already put them in. "I haven't had any experience with one either, but I think we can probably figure something out, don't you?" She giggled in response. I turned it on low, then began lightly rubbing it on her inner thighs, slowly working toward her pussy. As I got closer, she began shivering in anticipation. I brushed the head against her opening, and her breath caught in a gasp. As soon as I began moving it around the perimeter of her pussy, her breath rate began getting faster. Once I moved it into her pussy, she moaned the loudest moan I've ever heard from a woman.

"MMMMMMM, that feels sooooo goood, Daddy. Just keep going!" I started moving the dildo in and out, fucking her with her new toy, occasionally pulling it out and moving it to her clit briefly, then plunging it into her pussy again. I had to be careful, since I was pretty sure that she was still a virgin. I didn't want to hurt her by unexpectedly taking her cherry. Eventually, I noticed that her ass began to rise, and I increased the speed of my movements. Jenna's breath now sounded like she'd been running a distance race. "Bring it back to my clit, Daddy. I need to cum NOW."

I have never been one to disappoint, and pressed on her clit with her new toy. Jenna moved her hands to her nipples, pulling and squeezing, and her ass rose even further off the blanket. After a few more seconds, Jenna came, her juices leaking around her vibrator and dripping down her legs. She rolled over onto her back, and revealed her pussy hair and titties to me in all their glory. "Do it again, Daddy!" she ordered, "...and I want to see your cock now too. Take your pants off!" I left the dildo in her pussy as I removed my shorts, revealing a rock hard dick. Then I quickly began moving the dildo in and our of her pussy again, fucking her like a cock, but without the risk. When I moved the speed to high, she inhaled sharply again. I increased the speed of the movements in and out, and when I saw her ass rising off the blanket, I moved the dildo to her clit, and she had a monstrous orgasm which caused her legs to slap together hard enough to make a smacking sound. More cum flowed from her pussy, and the blanket beneath her was pretty much soaked.

As she came down, she gasped "God, that was intense! Is it like this with a real cock?"

I replied "I guess there's only one way to find out." I reached to my shorts, pulled out a condom, and said "Shall we?"

Her face lit up like a little girl's at her birthday. She reached out for the condom, and slid it onto my erect cock. Since she had just cum, her pussy was already lubricated. I positioned my cock at her pussy opening, spread her legs wide, then lubricated it with her own juices. It took no effort to begin sliding into her pussy, but just as I suspected, I quickly encountered her hymen.

EMMA_DEEP
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EMMA_DEEP

"This may hurt a little, honey, but it will quickly pass."

"I'm ready, Daddy. Go ahead." I pushed my cock against her hymen slowly, feeling the resistance slowly give way. Finally, it broke, and Jenna shed a few tears as she bit her lower lip. I remained in that position for several seconds, until she said "Let's do it!" I began moving in and out of her pussy now, plunging ever deeper with my cock, until our bodies finally met. I propped my body on my forearms, and began pounding her ever harder. I felt her legs beginning to pull up on my body, felt her ankles lock behind my back, just before she began panting. "Uh...uh...uh...uh" was all I heard from Jenna as she grunted in time with my movements. Then finally she locked her arms around my back, and her grunts became one long "Uuuuhhhhhh" as she finally came to a dick inside her. Seconds after her cum was my own, triggered by my 'little' girl's first cock-induced orgasm. I reached to her nipples, and stroked them gently as she came down.

When I pulled my cock from her pussy, she quickly pulled the condom off my dick, and spread the contents all over her body. She was covered in my cum from boobs to pussy, and in her own cum down her thighs. The blanket was soaked with a mixture of her cum, my cum, and our sweat. I looked at her and said "You're a mess!" Then I asked the question: "Which do you like better--my dick or your vibrator?"

"It's like comparing apples and oranges, Daddy. Do apples taste better than oranges? No, they just taste different. Same story with your cock versus my vibrator. They give me different sensations, but both make me cum."

"OK, honey, I get it. Different."

"Right" she echoed. "Now, since we're both covered with sweat and other juices, I say we take a bath together. Sound good?" And without waiting for an answer, she stood up completely naked, giving my eyes a full-blown exposure to her body, and walked into the house. I followed a few steps behind her, watching her ass cheeks jiggle as she walked to the bathroom.

In the tub, she leaned against me, and I washed the front of her body, paying special attention to her boobs. They were so soft, yet had no trouble supporting themselves. Her nipples quickly got hard, and as I stimulated them, she moaned her pleasure. I moved down to her sexy tummy, slowly washing that flat waist, even delving into her navel. Then I moved further down, and concentrated on her pussy hair. I washed it like it was hair on her head, pulling it gently out, then releasing it again to clean it thoroughly. Jenna asked "Do you like my pussy hair, Daddy? I could shave it off completely if you want."

"Honey, you can wear your pussy hair any way you want to" I replied. "I'm not picky about that." Then I moved my hand down to her pussy lips after reapplying the soap to my hand. I had her turn around and spread her legs on either side of me to allow me better access. Starting with her outer pussy lips, I washed them completely. As I did, her lips spread apart, allowing me to see her inner pussy lips. They were already beginning to swell and drop between her outer lips. I carefully washed deep into her pussy with one finger, then gave her a clit a quick squeeze just for fun before rinsing her off.

"Now I get to wash you" Jenna announced. We switched positions, and I leaned against her front with my back. She soaped my chest and stomach first, teasing my own nipples, before moving to my pubic area. Another handful of soap, and another switch of positions, and I assumed the same position that she had before, with my legs on either side of her body. She began soaping my cock hair, working it into a lather, before moving to my dick. Slowly, she moved up and down the shaft, paying particular attention to the head. Already mostly erect before she started, I could feel my cock achieve a full erection with her caressing. Finally, she moved to my hairy balls, juggling them with one hand, before she was finished.

When we got out, we dried each other off, then headed to the kitchen for a late lunch. There was no need for clothing, as there were no more secrets between us now. I started making us some extra large salads when Jenna began eyeing the cucumbers. Her brain went into high gear as she sat on the counter, used some olive oil for lubrication, and began to sink the end of a cucumber into her pussy. It was slightly bigger around than my cock, but she had no trouble accepting it into her cunt. It slid in quickly, and she began in and out movements with the vegetable. As she got wetter, her cunt accepted more and more of the cuke. She began taking longer, deeper strokes with her new found toy, and quickly you could see her juices coating the cuke. After a couple more minutes, she began breathing harder, signaling her impending orgasm. Finally, her breath caught, and her cum began dripping onto the counter, the cuke making sloshing noises as it was moved in and out of Jenna's cunt.

After she finished. I pulled the cuke from her cunt and licked it clean. She was so sweet tasting that I had to move my cleaning to her cunt next. I used my fingers to spread her cunt lips apart, then licked from top to bottom before sticking my tongue deep into her well, moving it all around in order to catch her cum. Not wanting to be wasteful, I then picked her up and stood her on the floor as I licked her cum from the counter top. When I finished, she turned me around and French-kissed me, sharing her taste with me.

The salads were ready, and Jenna had a great idea. She sat me down on a cushioned seat, then sat her ass on my lap. Since my cock was hard from her most recent show, she swiftly inserted it into her pussy, and we continued eating our salads with my dick buried in her cunt the entire time. Though we weren't actually moving in a fucking manner, I could feel her cunt get wetter as time passed. Lubricating fluid began dripping down my cock shaft and coating my balls. After we finished our salads, Jenna stood, allowing my cock to slide from her cunt. She turned to face me, and slipped my cock back into her cunt again. She was so wet already that I slid all the way inside her with no effort. I reached behind her and grabbed her ass, then began lifting her up and down. I used one hand to fondle her clit, and within seconds, her cunt began spasming. I felt her warm cum drip onto my balls, and her movements sent some splashing onto my upper legs. In a few seconds more, my cum began shooting into her pussy, and I squeezed her ass with one hand and her tits with the other as I soared into my own orgasm.

We talked small talk for a while as we both came down from our meal. I realized suddenly that she was about to start school again, and some shopping was in order, so we dressed sans underwear and headed out to the mall. We fucked with a condom until I was sure she was safe, before I ever got an 'unclothed' dick inside her cunt. I worried about school starting, because boyfriends could not be far behind. I wasn't sure how that would be handled. But I quickly found out.

Published 
Written by billtenn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments