Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy and Jenna - 3

10
1 Comment 1
3.9k Views 3.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words

I was anxiously awaiting the day that I could finally dispense with the condoms and have completely unprotected sex with my only child, sweet Jenny. It was just a few short weeks ago that she began taking birth control pills, but it seemed like forever. Just looking forward to my naked cock in her pussy made the wait seem like forever.

Jenna had started school again, her senior year, and the time without her left me to my thoughts again. But now, the worries that she would accidentally slip and reveal our secret was amplified by the fact that she was back at school, where she would be gabbing with girlfriends. It was too easy to let 'secrets' out. Even while I was at work, I was thinking constantly about two things: first, the worries I just described, and second, how sexy Jenna's body is, and how much I love the sex with her. My cock went from completely limp due to the worries to completely erect from the thoughts of our dalliance. And we won't even discuss how my work was going.

Finally, the day came when I had planned to fuck her sans condom. I thought that we would make that day a special one, since the event was going to be special as well. It was a Saturday, and I awoke early and fixed breakfast for the two of us. I asked her what she wanted to do this day, and she surprised me by saying "I'd like to do something that we haven't done prior to now. I'd like to go swimming somewhere. More to the point, I'd like to go skinny dipping."

"Skinny dipping?" I asked. "Why do you want to do that?"

"Because it's something we've never done before. Isn't it you who said that we need to do something new and exciting? Well this fits the bill, don't you think?"

Well, she had me there. I had never been skinny dipping before, and the thought of being naked in the woods and water was something I'd fantasized about for a long time. "OK" I replied. "You're on!" We sat at the table and traded ideas as to where would be the best spot for privacy, and settled on a small lake not terribly far from our house. We packed a lunch in a small backpack, and began our hike. I carried the food and other supplies, and she carried a blanket and towels.

The day dawned with a warm bright sunshine that only provided more heat as the day wore on. By the time we reached the lake, we were both sweating heavily. We set our backpacks down, and quickly stripped down. Jenna was first in the water, wading in quickly to allow the water to cool her off with little delay. I spread out the blanket first, then stood and watched her naked body seemingly being swallowed up by the water. She had the cutest ass I have ever seen, and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it.

Quickly, she turned around, allowing me a fantastic view of the front of her body. Her 34Cs were on display, with erect nipples that I wanted to get my lips around. Down further was her flat tummy, then her blonde cunt hair below that, drawing my eyes to her pussy lips. I could feel my cock beginning to rise as I ogled my sexy offspring.

"C'mon, Daddy! The water feels great!" I needed no more coaxing, and followed her into the water. She was right--the water felt great, especially on my naked skin. It turned me on even more, since this was the first time I'd been in water outdoors without swim trunks on. Suddenly, I felt my daughter reach between my legs from behind, and snapped back to reality. "Got a problem?" she teased.

"Nothing that a good lover can't cure" I replied with a grin. She took the hint, and began moving her hand up and down the shaft of my cock, and quickly it grew to its full 6 inches. "You always seem to know just what I need" I said.

"Well, you're pretty transparent, Daddy. What else would a hard-on mean?" She had a point, I guess. I turned around then, and went straight for her pussy. I slowly ran my hand through her pussy hair, then moved down further, slipping a finger between her pussy lips. She was already wet, and moaned as I slid my finger back and forth. I applied a little more pressure, and felt my finger slip into her love channel. I poked in as far as it would reach, then slowly dragged the tip out, searching for her G-spot. Suddenly, she reached down and grabbed my wrist, and gasped as my search was fruitful. I inserted a second finger into her cunt, while Jenna wrapped one leg around my ass, allowing easier access to her moist folds.

As I applied just a little more pressure to that spot, I could feel a sudden warmth that wasn't there previously, at least not to that degree. Jenna let out a long grunt through clenched teeth as she came all over my hand. Her breathing was hard and rapid, and her leg and arms wrapped tightly around my back and ass as she came and came again. I eased the pressure with my fingers, instead slowly sliding them in and out of her pussy. With my thumb, I began rubbing slowly around her clit, and I could feel and hear her excitement building quickly. When I applied direct pressure on her clit, she almost screamed as her pussy went into spasms around my fingers.

I heard my girl exclaim "Oh, God, Daddy! That was so HOT! But no more right now! I just can't take it for a while." So I withdrew my fingers and thumb from her pussy and just held her for a few minutes while she came down from her orgasms.

"Let's go to the blanket" Jenna said, and we walked hand-in-hand to the shore. I laid down on my back, dick still erect, and Jenna laid beside me. She reached out a hand and lightly began stroking my cock before leaning over and inserting just the head into her mouth. Her tongue was licking all parts of my purple crown, and I could feel my cum begin to rise from my balls. Apparently, she could sense that also, as she allowed my cock to slip from her mouth just before I began shooting. At last, she swung one leg across my body, positioned her cunt directly over my dick, and inserted it. Her cunt lips parted to allow it easier entry, and we both moaned at our first time fucking without a condom.

Jenna slid her pussy fully down my cock, keeping it buried inside her for several seconds before moving again. I could feel her lubricating juices allow our loving movements as she slid back and forth with it buried between her cunt lips. I could feel her cervix against the end of my cock, and that sent me over the edge. I spurted my cum deep into her pussy, shot after shot, especially when she raised up then sat down suddenly again. I reached up for her tits, pulling on her nipples, and I could feel more warm cum flow from her pussy onto my cock and hair. Her own pussy hair was soaked as well as she smacked against my body over and over again.

Jenna came once more before she finally collapsed against my body, clearly exhausted. We just laid there for a while, and I'm pretty sure that she fell asleep atop me, with my member buried in her cunt. Eventually, it became soft enough that it slipped from her pussy. I allowed her to lie atop me, with the sun baking both of us. Finally, she awoke and rolled off me.

"Wow, that was great, Daddy" she exclaimed. "Is your cum still inside me?"

"What didn't leak out is" I replied. "When you fuck me, some will escape your cunt, but most of it is still there, I'm sure."

"Cool" was her teenage response. "Now will you put some suntan lotion on me?"

I grabbed the bottle and rubbed it all over her back, paying special attention to her milky white ass. She returned the favor, and we both tanned our backs for a while. When we finally turned over, she asked a question.

"Daddy, would you think I was weird if I wanted to cut off some of your pubic hair?"

"Honey, I already think you're weird" I teased. "But to answer your question, I'd probably allow it, especially if I could shave yours too."

"That's only fair, right?" I nodded my assent. "Let's do that soon. I hate those hairs in my mouth."

"Agreed. We'll do that soon."

"I have another question now."

"How did I know that?" I teased.

"Very funny. Anyway, I was talking my girlfriends at school, and I'd like to have one or two over." She winked as she said that.

"What did that wink mean?" I asked. This felt like a set-up.

"You know, spend the night, watch movies. That kind of thing."

Against my better judgement, I relented. "Thank you, Daddy. We won't be any trouble, I promise."

"Just let me know the details when you get them worked out."

"They're coming over Friday night at 5:00" she giggled.

"I think I was just taken advantage of" I grumbled.

"Yep, you were." More giggling.

SoniaFugorss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SoniaFugorss

I reached out and lightly smacked her ass, to which she replied "Maybe more of that later."

I made sure the refrigerator was stocked with food and soft drinks before her friends arrived, and plenty of wine coolers for me. The two girls' names were Maria and Courtney. Both were very attractive. Maria was blonde like Jenna, tall with long tanned legs and the smallest boobs of the group, probably just A cups. Courtney had dark brown hair and eyes, and long legs of her own, though not as tall as Maria. Her boobs I judged to be Bs.

Jenna was gracious in her introductions, introducing me as Mr. Bell. I jumped in quickly, though. "Please call me Doug. Mr. Bell reminds me of how old I'm getting."

After the intros, I beat a hasty retreat to my room, leaving my bedroom door open. It's not that I didn't trust them. I simply wanted to catch as many glimpses of them as I could, since they had to go past my door to get to Jenna's. I settled down to watch my TV, though concentrating on it was difficult with the beautiful femininity prancing back and forth by my door.

All the girls had gotten their fair share of snacks and drinks, and a little while later, Jenna and Maria came into my room with a problem.

"Daddy, Maria's zipper has gotten stuck, and she really needs to go to the bathroom. Can you help her out?"

I waved Maria in my direction, gave a tug on the zipper, and found that it really was stuck. I was just about to suggest that she try to pull her shorts down, leaving her zipper where it was, when suddenly, I managed to free it. The zipper pulled all the way down once it was freed, and I quickly discovered two things about Maria: 1) she was wearing no panties, and 2) she was a true blonde. Despite revealing her pussy hairs to me, and within just a few inches of my face at that, she didn't seem embarrassed at all. In fact, all she did was leave her zipper down, saying "Thanks very much, Doug. But now I have to go pee." And off they both ran to the bathroom, leaving me with memories of her pussy hair, and a raging hard-on to go with it.

After just a short while, I noticed that they had changed clothes. All of them had some sort of sleep wear on, despite it being early in the evening. "Well, they are in for the night. Might as well be comfortable" I said to myself. A little later, I went to the kitchen, and all three girls were there ahead of me. I noticed then how skimpy their attire was. All were wearing see-through nighties, and I felt a little uncomfortable in the presence of such sexy and scantily clad young ladies. My cock was beginning to grow, as I could see their boobs through their tops, and in the case of Courtney, was sure I could see her dark pubes through her bottoms. I beat a hasty retreat to my room, leaving behind a room full of whispers and giggles.

Shortly, they be-bopped down the hall, seeming to pause right at my door, giving me a view of various boobs and asses through their lingerie before returning to Jenna's room. I noticed that Jenna left her door open a bit, but returned my attention to the TV rather than sneak down the hall.

Finally, I began to get sleepy, and walked to Jenna's room to make sure they were all right and didn't need anything. Just as I passed into the hall, though, I thought I could hear a moan coming from her room, and stopped dead in my tracks. 'Is one of them sick?' I thought to myself. So I continued down the hall to investigate. When I got to her door, I was stopped short again. Through her partly open door, I could hear moans more clearly, though it was obvious that these were moans of passion, not discomfort. I looked inside and quickly saw that all three girls were naked, and in a daisy chain on Jenna's bed. Each girl had a mouth on another's pussy, and I knew I had never seen such a sexy sight before. I could recognize Jenna's moans of passion, and knew that she had just cum on Courtney's face. Next was Maria, whose pussy was being expertly licked and sucked by Jenna, followed soon by Courtney. I could see pussy juice covering all three at this point, and my cock was already reaching for the sky.

Next, I heard something shocking. Maria said to Jenna "Why don't we bring your dad in on this? I think that he would love some of this action."

Jenna looked at Courtney and asked "Are you all right with Daddy joining us, Court?"

Courtney's expression changed a bit as she pondered her answer. "How about letting me play it by ear for a while, OK? I may fuck him, I may not, but I don't care if you two do."

"Fair enough" replied Maria, and the three rose from the bed as I scampered back down the hall to my room. It was difficult for me to hide my erection when they walked into my room, but considering that they were all naked when they walked in, I guess I had an excuse.

I decided to play dumb for a while. "What's going on girls? And why are you naked?"

"Why do you think, Daddy? We're all horny, and you're the only man around. Can you help us out?"

"Yes, I really need some help" followed Maria. She reached out and pulled my covers off me in one quick motion. "And I think I just found my oasis" she teased. Maria began stroking my cock with her hand, then leaned over and inserted just the head into her mouth. Her tongue worked wonders on my dick, and I could quickly feel my cum beginning to move.

"I'm about to shoot, Maria" I warned. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and pinched the head tightly, suppressing any ejaculation that may have occurred otherwise. She then climbed atop me, straddling me with her legs, and slowly inserted my cock into her cunt. The feeling was heavenly, as she was already hot and slick inside her cunt. She sat up and began sliding her pussy back and forth, keeping my cock deep inside her. I began massaging her cute little tits, playing special attention to her nipples, and her wetness seemed to increase in volume. After a few minutes, Maria collapsed on my chest, and began moving her hips up and down. Her pussy began spurting her cum all over my cock and balls as an orgasm overtook her body. She gripped me as tightly as she could as I increased the speed of my pumping. I reached around and began massaging her ass, bringing a second cum to her. Finally, as I pumped into her as fast as I could, my own cum began spurting inside her pussy, and our mixed juices flowed freely from her pussy down my cock and balls.

Maria rolled off my body and laid beside me, prompting Jenna to move between her legs and begin sucking her pussy. Maria's ass began lifting higher off the bed until she had another convulsing orgasm to Jenna's mouth. I looked over at Courtney, and she was sitting in my arm chair, with her legs spread out over either arm, and had two fingers pumping deep into her pussy. Her own cunt juices were flowing from her pussy and soaking the seat beneath her as she continued to pump in and out of her fuck hole.

I was distracted by Jenna once more, as she said "Daddy, I need to be fucked!" Since I had just cum, I needed a little manual stimulation to get another erection so quickly. So I began masturbating while watching Jenna suck her friend's cunt. She was still pleasuring Maria's pussy with mouth and fingers, when my erection returned, so I moved behind her and stuck my cock inside her cunt. She was already wet without having touched herself, so I slid right in to the hilt....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by billtenn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments