Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy and Jenna - 4

11
2 Comments 2
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Doug awoke in the middle of the night amid a tangle of arms and legs, desperately needing to relieve himself. His memory of the previous evening quickly cleared as he remembered three naked teenagers and himself pleasuring each other, fucking his daughter, Jenna, and her friend Maria, though Courtney seemed anxious about fully participating with the rest of the group. Doug carefully moved a leg here, an arm there, so as not to awaken the girls, until he was able to extricate himself from the bed.

He headed for the bathroom, not bothering to close the door. 'What does it matter if they see me now?' he asked himself. 'There are certainly no secrets in this group.' He smiled, then began using the toilet. As he did, there seemed to be some movement to his right, but he just wanted to relieve himself--he would check out the movement when he was finished.

At last, he flushed the toilet, and turned to the right. Courtney was in the doorway, still as naked as he left her on the bed. Her  straight dark brown pussy hair perfectly matched the hair on her head, and her B-cup boobs stood up on her chest. The areolas and nipples were also dark brown, and the nipples stood out like little pencil erasers. She had trimmed her pussy hair back to bikini line, making the stray hairs on her cunt a little more visible. Finally he made eye contact with her.

"Courtney, are you all right?" he asked.

"I'm Ok, Doug. I just heard you get up, and wanted to talk. Do you mind?"

'She seems so sweet' Doug thought to himself. "No, I don't mind at all. What's on your mind?"

"I guess you wondered why I kind of held back tonight, right?"

"I didn't really give it any thought" he replied honestly. "I've never believed in forcing someone to participate in something they're not comfortable with. Does having sex make you uncomfortable?"

"It's not really that. I've just never done it with a man before. Some girls have told me that it hurts, especially the first time, and I just didn't want to cry in front of everybody. But I really want to have sex with a man, and I'd really like my first time to be with you, just without the audience." She lowered her head a bit, as though she were ashamed of what she had just said.

"Courtney, I'd love to be your first man. And yes, if your hymen is still intact, it may hurt a bit, but for just a short time." He reached out, lifted her chin, and began kissing her. Courtney became more aggressive, opening her mouth wide and sticking her tongue into Doug's oral cavity. After their tongues danced for a few seconds, Doug could feel his cock stiffening. He reached out and began stroking her nipples which were already quite stiff. Courtney reached out and fondled Doug's cock like she'd seen the others do to him earlier. With that, Doug moaned lightly, and moved one hand to her pussy lips.

Gently he stroked a finger along her pussy crack. She was already getting wet, and with just a few strokes, his finger slipped between her pussy lips, collecting lubricant as it did. Courtney nearly collapsed when he brushed his finger along her clit, so Doug picked her up and carried her to Jenna's bedroom.

He gently laid her down, then climbed atop her, keeping his finger inside her cunt lips. He moved his other hand up to her nipples, and gently pulled and twisted them, adding to her excitement. Doug then moved his head down, kissing her tummy, then lower, licking the pussy hair on her mound of Venus, before pulling his finger from her pussy and substituting his tongue.

He licked long and deep from one end of her pussy to the other. Her juices were copious now, flowing freely from the depths of her femininity. He alternated between sucking and licking before moving up to her clit. He blew gently on it at first, then licked long and gently on either side. Courtney's movements told him that he was on the right track, as she began moaning and rolling back and forth. Now, she involuntarily lifted her ass off the bed as he started to lick directly on her clit, pulling her pussy lips apart with a finger and thumb for easier access. Courtney pressed her pussy hard against his face, soaking him in the process, as her first orgasm began building. One more hard lick on her clit, and she was overboard. Her cum flowed from her like running water, and Doug could not catch it all. With his hands under her ass, he sucked on her clit again, and she had another orgasm, then another. Her hands held the sheets in a death grip as her mind experienced sensations that she didn't think were possible.

"Oh God, Doug, I need to be fucked now! Please stick your cock inside me, PLEASE!"

He got on his knees between her legs, aimed his cock at her gaping hole, and began slowly slipping it in. Deeper and deeper it slid, until he reached her barrier.

"This is the part that may hurt, Courtney" warned Doug. "Are you ready?"

"Go for it!" she said through her teeth. Courtney grabbed a throw pillow, and put it between her teeth in anticipation of the pain. Doug pulled his cock back about an inch, then pushed in to her hymen again, continuing the pressure against it until finally, it burst through. Courtney bit down hard on the pillow, groaning into it for a few seconds until the pain began to dissipate.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

"It's getting better. Just be gentle" she responded.

So he pulled his cock back a bit, then began moving it in and out of her cunt in short, slow strokes. Soon, her expression of pain turned to one of pleasure as her cunt became used to his cock occupying a space that, before now, had only had a finger inside it. As he continued to pump her, she began to move with him, increasing the pleasure she was feeling. She involuntarily pulled her legs back and wrapped them around him, locking her ankles at his ass. With each of his thrusts, she pushed his ass with her legs and feet, encouraging deeper penetrations. Doug could hear her breath coming in gasps now, and Courtney wrapped her arms tightly around his back.

"Doug, I think I'm cuuuuummmmming!" she said into his neck as her pussy became hotter and wetter.

AdaRichi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdaRichi

He needed no further encouragement, and increased the speed of his fucking. He could feel his cum building, and with one final ram into her cunt, shot his cum deep into her recesses. Courtney exclaimed "I can feel you shooting--OH, MY!" Her next orgasm was stronger than the first, and he could feel her cunt muscles contract as she soaked Jenna's bed with her cum.

When Courtney finally released her tight grip, Doug pulled his shrinking cock from her cunt. Her insides were so wet that they provided no resistance. When he rolled off her, they heard clapping from the hall.

"What the..."

"Bravo! Great show guys!" Jenna and Maria were both at the door, and had apparently watched Courtney and Doug's show. Maria jumped onto the bed, and immediately planted her mouth on Court's pussy, sucking their mixed cum from her pussy. Jenna licked her father's cock before straddling his body and slipping his hardening cock into her.

Maria turned around and started a 69 with Courtney. Her own pussy was already excited, and both girls began sucking on each other's clits with abandon. It took only seconds before Maria's pussy began leaking her juices into Courtney's mouth, and just another ten seconds or so before she threw her head back and stiffened while her pussy began spurting, shooting cum all over Courtney's face. Once she began to come down a bit, Maria attacked Courtney's pussy again, sticking two fingers as deep into her love canal as they would go. As she moved them in and out, she used her mouth on Courtney's clit, and it wasn't long before she was cumming once again. Courtney slapped her thighs against Maria's head, apparently trying to pull her into her pussy, as she continued to drain her cum. Finally, they relaxed, both of them trying to regain their breath and senses.

Doug and Jenna were enjoying the show as she was slowly sliding her cunt back and forth. After both of the other girls had come, Jenna picked up the pace, changing to an up and down motion. Her cunt slapped against her dad's pubic bone, and his cock, hard by now, stimulated her insides with each movement. Doug reached up and squeezed both of her 34Cs. The light tan nipples were barely darker than her skin color, but were at full attention before Doug began rubbing them back and forth. Jenna felt herself moving closer to orgasm as she said "That feels sooooo great, Dad. Don't stop--I'm going to cum soon!"

Jenna leaned forward, planting her hands on her father's chest, and increased the speed of her up and down movements. All could hear her wet cunt slapping against Doug's body, hear her breathing rate increase, then her cum began flowing from her cunt. Jenna paused for just a moment, then began moving back and forth against her dad's body. Soon, her cunt began spasming once more as more of her juices escaped from her. Doug reached around her, grabbing both sides of her ass, and pulling her to him, trying to get inside her as deep as possible. He began pumping now, and after a couple of minutes, felt his cum shooting into her cunt. This spurred another cum from Jenna, causing her to fall against his chest in exhaustion.

When their action ceased, Courtney climbed onto Doug's face, saying "Eat me, Doug! I'm so horny I can't stand it!" He was eager to please, and immediately stuck his tongue deep into her cunt. He moved it in and out, then back and forth, causing Courtney to squirm again. After a minute more, he began licking toward the top of her slit, trying to get to her clit. He licked around his target before touching it ever so lightly with the end of his tongue. One touch, then two, then he flattened his tongue for a long, slow pass over her clit. She shuddered with the force of her orgasm, her cum draining into his mouth. Doug gladly swallowed all of it, then used his lips to surround her clit. He sucked on it, allowing it to slip from his lips before sucking it in again.

Courtney was breathing hard now, and her clit was so sensitive that she raised up a little to separate from his sweet torture. Doug raised his head and attacked again, and this time, she screamed with the sensations, dripping her nectar into his mouth once more before climbing off his face.

Maria then exclaimed "My turn!" and planted her mouth on his cock. Jenna had moved off of her dad's body, giving her friend total access to her dad. Maria wasted no time sucking on his cock head, bringing him to yet another hard-on. She continued licking the mixture of Jenna's and Doug's juices from his cock, all the while playing with her cunt, making sure that she was wet and ready for his invasion.

After just a couple of minutes, she removed his cock from her mouth, and climbed atop Doug for a good fuck. His hard cock slid inside her with virtually no resistance. Doug reached up to pull on her exquisitely long nipples, and Maria exclaimed "I'm cuuummmming!"  as her juices sprayed all around. She began moving her cunt up and down over his cock, and quickly she started gasping as her second orgasm overtook her ability to speak. Steve reached between them and rubbed on her clit, and orgasm number three erupted, with more spurting from her cunt soaking Steve. Steve came, but not very strongly as his cock was finally spent.

All of them felt like they were going to pass out from their session. It was, after all, still in the middle of the night. So they all fell asleep, again a tangle of humanity. This time, all were able to sleep through the night. Doug regretted that their guests had to leave tomorrow, but that only meant that he and Jenna would be able to share private times together again.

Published 
Written by billtenn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments