Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy, and me and my sister

"My sister finds me in a compromising position and takes full advantage."

27
6 Comments 6
12.4k Views 12.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words
His hard cock, shoved in and out of my willing mouth. I sucked him in and out, letting him fuck my mouth as deep or as fast as he wanted to go. My hands were tied behind my back, and his hands guided my head up and down on his throbbing erection. His breath was coming in ragged gasps, and sweat trickled down his chest. He moved away and pulled his wet cock out of my mouth. He pushed me down, my head on the pillow.

My ass and pussy completely his for the taking. He shoved his cock inside my pussy, shouting his pleasure. He rammed my tightness, over and over suddenly spilling his hot creamy load inside my twitching pussy. He pulled out of my wetness, and wiped his cock between my ass cheeks. He leaned over and said, “Stephie that was hot. Daddy is going to leave you tied up for a little while; I want you to think about what is going to happen when I come back.”

This was one of his favorite games. I liked it too. I always felt so helpless and completely his for the taking. He could take me whenever he wanted, or leave me there, throbbing in anticipation my little pussy getting wetter with each thought. He smacked me on the ass and left my room. I lay on my stomach panting hard.

I heard a sound at my door, and a quiet giggle erupted from someone lips. I twisted my body around and there was my sister Elizabeth, back from college for the summer. “OH shit Liz, untie me! This is so embarrassing.” She giggled more.

“I see, Daddy finally got up enough nerve to fuck you too. He has been fucking me for two years.”

“Liz, shut up and untie me.”

Liz just stood there in my room, a picture of prettiness. Liz was tall, and thin, but with more boobs and hips than me. Long blonde hair and blue eyes completed the picture. She was wearing a short ruffled skirt and a tight tee shirt. She walked over to the bed, her lips curving into a wicked smile.

“Well Stephie, I am not sure I want to untie you. You are kind of at my mercy wouldn’t you say? I will untie you, but only if you do something for me first”

“Christ sakes, Liz….What do you want?” I snapped at her.

She slid her skirt up and I saw she had removed her panties. She sat on my bed, legs spread her pussy inches from my face. “Well Stephie, I haven’t had any girl fucking for weeks now. I want you to eat my pussy till I cum.” She said with a wicked laugh. “In school, all the sorority girls lick each other’s pussy at parties all the time. It’s been a while since a girl made me cum.”

I looked at her smooth pussy, and I felt my own pussy getting wet. I scooted up the bed to her and slid my tongue up and down her slit. A little sigh slipped out of her mouth and her thighs spread a bit more. I licked up and down, trying to get further in there, but my hands were tied. Liz slid down and pulled her thighs way apart exposing her pink perfect wet cunt for my seeking tongue. I found her clit and rubbed my tongue over it quickly just like I liked to have mine licked. She moaned in pleasure.

“OOooh Stephie, stick your tongue inside my pussy”

I thrust my tongue inside her hot fuck hole and tongue fucked her tight pussy while she made little cries of pleasure. She started rubbing her clit while I fucked her juicy hole with my tongue. She begged me lick her clit some more, so I slid my hot tongue up and found her clit again. I pressed down hard on her clit making circles with my tongue as she thrust her pussy up to my hot mouth. I sucked gently on her clit humming with my mouth, the way Daddy, liked me to hum when I sucked his balls. She shrieked in pleasure, her pussy jerking uncontrollably on my hot tongue. She came hard her juices flowing down onto my mouth.

SirenaTigress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SirenaTigress

I licked her clean, and she gave a little sigh.

She left me tied up and started to get off the bed, and I yelled out at her, “Liz you promised to untie me.”

“Just a minute, baby I want to taste you too.”

She pulled me to my knees, and slid her body under me till her face was right under my pussy. She told me to sit on her face. I lowered my throbbing cunt down to her mouth. She tasted me, tasting Daddy’s cum out of my slippery wet pussy.

She moaned, “Mmmmmm Stephie, so good.”

She licked me like I had never been licked. Her tongue was everywhere. Rubbing my sweet clit, licking my wet hole, sliding up and down my slit. I humped her face like an animal my cries coming hard and fast as my orgasm came hard and fast. I kept sliding my pussy on her tongue while she ate me out. She made me cum again this time my screams of pleasure echoing through the house.

I heard a moan, and Liz said, “Hey Daddy, wanna join us?”

Daddy, was standing in the doorway stroking his erection firmly.

He climbed onto the bed, bent me over again and shoved his cock inside, while Liz licked my throbbing clit. I felt her mouth move down to his balls. She was sucking his balls while he fucked me from behind. He untied my hands, and I gripped my pillow as I had the most intense orgasm of my whole life. Daddy moved around to the front, and I started sucking his cock.

“Liz, get her asshole wet!” He ordered Liz.

She started licking my ass, sliding her tongue in and out. She found my lube and squirted it on my finger sliding her finger in and out of my ass while I sucked my Daddy off. Then Daddy came around behind me and pushed his stiff cock straight up my tight ass. Liz lay in front of me and I started licking her fast and hard. Daddy’s, cock was so big and my asshole felt too small.

He slid in and out relentlessly. He was hammering my tight asshole.

Liz came in a big yell, and she handed me a vibrator. She begged me to fuck her with it while Daddy plowed my tight ass. I slid it inside her twat and started sliding it in and out. Daddy kept pounding my ass from behind. Occasionally slapping it hard to make me cry out

“Damn Lizzie, her asshole is so fucking tight.”

Liz grinned and said, “Nothing like a virgin asshole, Daddy.”

She took the vibrator from me and slid it slowly into my pussy, not moving it but turning it on high. My Daddy, moaned as he could feel the vibrations through the thin wall between my asshole and pussy. I moaned in pleasure and pain, being penetrated by two things was almost too intense.

“FUCK YES, OH FUCK. I AM CUMMING!” I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Daddy, pulled out and Liz and I lay together, our hands rubbing each other's pussies. He fed his hard cock to Liz, then me.

“Whoever makes me cum gets my credit card to go shopping.” He said through gritted teeth.

We took turns, sucking his cock. When I got him in my mouth, he was almost there. I swallowed his hot cock down my throat my hands squeezed his balls, and suddenly with a shout he gripped my head, his fist grabbing a handful of my hair. He held my mouth down as he a hot jet of salty cum into my throat.

“Goddamn, you little bitch. Fucking Hot!”

He moaned as he jerked again and shot more cum down my throat. I swallowed and swallowed, as he blew a huge load of cum down my throat. He collapsed on the bed, Liz and I entwined around his naked body. We lay that way for a while, just touching and kissing, and nibbling.

Later we all got dressed, and he handed me his credit card.

“You earned it Stephie.” He grinned, a lewd smile creeping over his face.

I went shopping and I took Liz with me. After all she earned it too…
Published 
Written by stephie_love
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments