Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy loves you part 4

"his protection is rewarded"

4
0 Comments 0
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Al's was crowded, I think everyone had the same idea. Dozens and dozens of couples on dates, families and big parties. Laughing and talking, the atmosphere was lively and in high spirits. 

We walked through the door and were greeted by one of the prettiest hostess. 

"Table for two please ma'am." I greeted her with. 

"Yes, sir, any kind of special occasion?" She had such a sweet voice.

"Just that I love my daughter." I smiled at her. 

"Awh, daddy." She kissed me on my check. 

"Anything for you baby." I kissed her forehead. 

"Your table is right this way." We followed her to the back of the restaurant. "Your waiter will be right over." 

Just like that a young man came over. A little shorter than I am. He was in shape and young. He smiled at her a smile I didn't like. 

"Hello miss, may I take your drink order?" He was already drooling. 

"I'll just have a water please." She has the sexiest voice. 

"And for you?" He said in the most monotone. 

"A glass of chardonnay" I replied matter of factly. 

I just looked at Lexi. 

"Daddy, will you relax please?" She half smiled at me. 

"Relax? I am relaxed." I tried not to smile at her. 

"Daddy, if looks could kill he'd be dead." She relied. 

What's wrong with that? I wink at her

Next thing I know, I can feel her toes rubbing the inside of my thigh.

"Sweetheart, if you continue you that I will have no choice but to rip your clothes off and have you right here." I could feel my cock start getting hard.

"Mmmmm, daddy please do. She winks back.

Lexi begins adjusting herself and I look over and she's pulled the dress down a bit.

"Lexi, I don't want everyone to see what's mine." I say in a jealous husky tone.

"But daddy I want you to see them." She bit her lip.

"Mm baby." She is so sexy.

The idiot water comes back with our drinks.

"Here you go sweetie." I know he was staring down her dress.

I stare at him and he slowly backs away and looks at me.

"Are you two ready to order?" He says smiling at her.

"Yes, I'll have a 8 oz sirloin median rare, mashed potatoes, brown gravy and a Caesar side salad." She is so polite.

"Okay, and for you?" He asked me.

"I'll have a 12 oz ribeye medium, baked potato and house salad, French dressing." We get the same thing every time.

"I'll get that right in for you" He didn't take his eyes of her during that.

"Lexi you're killing me, I'm going to kill him if he keeps making googly eyes at you."

"Dad, it's fine. I want you remember that."

The poor kid has no chance. I kept my cool through dinner. Desert was another story. Splash! Whoosh! Water everywhere. He spills the water on her not paying attention.

"Kid, if you weren't busy making googly eyes at my daughter you would not of done that. Keep your eyes off her or I'll make sure you can't ever see again."

"Dad!"

"No, I'm done." I had enough

She orders cherry cheesecake as we clean off her dress and lap. I "accidentally" push upon her pussy.

"Mmm" She moans into my ear.

"Baby, you're so beautiful." I say looking up at her.

"Mmm daddy.

nikoll_grey57
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nikoll_grey57

that feels so good." She started moving her hips into my hand. 

"Shhh honey. we will have time for that later, remember right now you're my daughter, whom I love."

He comes back over to apologize again. "I'm really sorry Miss, your Cherry Cheesecake is on us."

"Thank you and really it is okay." She's so sweet sometimes.

"Daddy, lets get out of here." she winks at me.

He brings the check and a note for Lexi, "Let me make it up to you sometime. Rick."

I think you could see the steam coming from my head. "Absolutely not. I can't believe him, what an idiot. You're not talking to him." I snatch the note up to throw it away.

"Daddy, you're the only man I want, ever."

And all the anger rushes out of me. "I love you baby."

"Take me home." She says. 

"Can I take you to my bed?" I wink at her.

"You can take me anywhere you'd like"

I walk behind her barely able to keep my eyes off her ass. I think she knows i'm watching. we get out to the car and I push her against the car. I place my hands on her hips and pull her into me. I put my hands on the side of her face and kiss her hard.

"I love you and ill always protect you." I promise her. 

"I love you too daddy. I know you will. I love that. i'll always want your protection."

I open her door for her and we head home. I decide to take the long way. She loves being in the car.

"Daddy, thank you so much for dinner. I love going out with you." she smiles at me. 

"Anything for you doll." I tell her. 

That smile hasn't left her face since I told her we were going out. She scoots closer to me and starts kissing my neck.

"Mmmm love that feels so good." I moan. 

She starts rubbing my thigh. My cock jumps.

"Daddy I want you right now." she whisphers in my ear.

"Mmmm I know." I want her too. 

Just like that, she unbottons my pants and pulls out my already hard cock. She starts by just barely licking the tip. Precum oozes out.

"Oh fuck baby, that feels so good." She's perfect. 

She takes all of me and suck me up and down a few times. Taking almost all 8". She then starts licking the sides and sucking me some more.

"Ohh baby." I moan

She moans on my cock and starts just sucking on the tip. Randomly taking it all. She starts flicking her tongue over it.

"Fuck baby i'm gonna cum, oh fuck fuck." I moan to her.

"Mmmmmm" she moans on my cock again.

"Lexi Oh Fuck fuck fuck!" I shoot 3 shots of hot cum into her mouth.

"Mmm daddy that was so hot." She moans as she cleans me off. 

"Baby you're so hot." I tell her. 

We arrive home not to long after and I carry her up our bed. I lay her down, slide the dress off and hold her. At the end of the night, she is my baby and I will always protect her. She is my whole world.

"I love you." she whispers in a sleepy tone. 

"I love you too." and we both drift off to sleep.

Published 
Written by taboobaby95
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors