Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy Sets the Bar

"Sexy daughter moves back home and seduces daddy."

42
6 Comments 6
12.0k Views 12.0k
7.0k words 7.0k words
Daddy Sets the Bar

By Reeb

I couldn’t fucking believe it as I sat in my Beemer crying, I had just walked out on my second husband as I had caught him doing something totally unthinkable. I walked in on him with his best friend’s cock in his mouth. He was on his knees, his friend sitting on our couch as he was sucking his cock. I’m pretty liberal about sex but in my eyes, homosexuality is just wrong.

It was so repulsive that I grabbed my clothes, filled a bag and rushed out the apartment door. He was saying something about they were getting ready for a threesome but I wasn’t buying it. When we were talking about fantasies one night after sex, I said that I wondered what it would be like having sex with two men but I thought that was the end of it. I always felt there was something amiss with him but I really was not ready for seeing that.

Tears streamed down my cheeks as I sat there in my parent’s driveway wondering what I should do now. I was only 24 years old and now my second marriage was over. I was too young for my first marriage but I fell in love and rushed into marriage which lasted less than a year. I caught him cheating on me with a girl he worked with.

I thought I took things slow enough the second time, two years of dating, the last year we lived together before getting married. We were married just over a year and I come home to find this. I couldn’t get the vision of my husband with a man’s cock in his mouth out of my head. My body trembled with disgust just thinking about it.

It was around 10pm as I tried to regain my composure to approach my parents about moving home again. As I wiped the tears from my eyes, I saw my father through the living room window. My daddy always brought a calmness and sense of comfort to me, no matter what the situation. His strong arms and firm hug were so reassuring.

Daddy stands about six feet two inches tall, jet black hair with a wisp of grey around his temples, steel blue eyes, a short salt and pepper beard and rugged looking but very handsome. His build was athletic as he kept himself in great shape by running, lifting weights and playing tennis. At the young age of 45, he was strikingly attractive if I must say so myself. He had to stay fit as my mother was still quite a beautiful woman and they both were very sexually active.

Both my husbands and almost all of my boyfriends looked like daddy or reminded me of him in one way or another. When I was young, still living at home, I would hear my parents making love in their bedroom as mom was never quiet and I would masturbate to amazing orgasms thinking about my daddy’s cock buried deep inside me instead of my mother.

I was one of two children, my older brother Robbie was the other subject of my teenage masturbation sessions. He was a younger version of my father as far as his looks went. Several times we masturbated and experimented having oral sex with each other but we never actually made love. I know we both wanted to but the timing was just never right.

I watched my father through the window and felt my nipples begin to harden. My tears drying on my cheeks as my right hand dropped down and rubbed my aroused clit through my tight jeans. I could feel my pussy tingling and my juices beginning to flow as my thoughts drifted back in time to my fantasies of long ago. God, he was so fucking handsome. Mom was so lucky to have such a handsome man. I felt a slight degree of jealousy.

Now at 24, I was a young woman, voluptuous and if I must say so myself, absolutely gorgeous looking. I know I sound conceited but I know how easily I can turn a man on and get him hard. I had long shoulder length hair, jet black and wavy, high cheek bones with a sexy small nose, dark black eyes, and a dark complexion from my mother’s Italian heritage. My breasts were a full upturned 35C cup with dark puffy nipples.

I stand five feet six inches tall and weigh around 110 pounds. My long legs are very nicely shaped and I always got compliments on my sexy little bubble butt. My pussy is shaved except for a small jet black racing stripe just above my protruding pussy lips. With my dark complexion, I always have tan lines to some degree or another. I loved getting fucked from behind or riding my man reverse cowgirl style.

My body is in great shape as I am an exotic dancer at a local high class BYO strip club. I make an easy $3K per week dancing and doing private lap dances five days a week. I am also a cheerleader for the local semi-pro football team so money was not a problem, just finding the right man. It seemed like the perfect men in my life were all related to me.

Wiping the tears off my cheeks, I opened the car door, grabbed my bag and walked towards the door like I had done so many times before. My legs trembled as I felt the tears streaming down my cheeks once more. I opened the door to find both my parents standing there looking at me. I burst into a hysterical sobbing as I ran to my daddy, his arms out to console me.

“What’s wrong baby?” he asked as he took me in his strong arms and hugged me tight.

“Danielle honey, what’s wrong?” my mother asked me.

I was crying into daddy’s shoulder as he held me tightly. I could smell his masculine scent with a hint of cologne as I slowly got myself under control. Mom was rubbing my shoulders in an effort to comfort me. Pulling back, I looked deep into his steel blue eyes and suddenly I was balling hysterically again.

As we moved to the kitchen and sat down at the table, I said, “I caught him cheating on me. I can’t believe it happened again!”

I didn’t tell them he was with another man. I’m not sure why but I let them assume it was with another woman. At first daddy was furious but then he calmed down. Mom was very understanding and was the first to suggest I move back home with them. We all agreed that was the best recourse for the time being.

For the next few weeks, I got settled into my old room and soon a daily routine followed. I worked in the evenings at the club, getting home usually midnight to two in the morning. Mom and dad both worked the day shift so except for weekends, I had the house to myself. I was getting used to nobody being around so sometimes in the mornings I would be lounging around the house in shorts or only my panties and a tee shirt.

One Tuesday morning, I was standing in the kitchen at the sink rinsing off my breakfast dishes, wearing a pair of very short white cotton shorts with nothing underneath and a tee shirt. The tee shirt was very thin and quite comfortable which left my nipples fairly visible through the material. My shorts were so small that my butt cheeks were only partially covered.

Suddenly daddy walked in through the kitchen side door. Both my shorts and tee shirt clung to my body like a second skin and with no bra on, you could clearly see my breasts in their full glory. I suddenly felt vulnerable, exposed and to my surprise, sexually aroused being alone with my daddy with such thin clothes on.

“Daddy, you startled me.” I said in a surprised tone.

“Hi baby, how’s my little girl this morning?” He said as he moved up behind me, put his firm hands on my shoulders and kissed me lightly on the cheek.

With my nipples hardening, looking over my shoulder, I replied, “Great daddy. What brings you home this morning?”

“I forgot my file on the new project we’re starting today so I thought I’d swing home and pick it up. Sorry if I caught you by surprise.” He said as his eyes nonchalantly traveled down my body, taking in every inch of it but lingered on my sexy butt barely encased in my tight shorts.

I was feeling very sexy and got extremely aroused as I turned back towards the sink, feeling my juices dampening the crotch of my shorts. I don’t know why I did it but I arched my back slightly and pushed my butt outwards, giving daddy a better view of my tight ass. I spread my legs slightly so I’m sure if he was looking, he could see my pussy mound from behind.

I could feel the seam of my shorts pulling upwards into the crack of my pussy. The pressure on my aroused clit was extremely pleasurable. I’m sure daddy could see my labia spread apart as more of my juices dripped inside my damp shorts. I was so fucking sexually excited knowing I was turning on my precious daddy.

I looked over my shoulder again and found daddy just staring at my ass, his mouth open and as I looked at his crotch, I could see a huge bulge between his legs. I shifted my weight to one side as daddy licked his lips before he realized I was looking at him.

“How soon do you have to get back to work daddy?’ I asked softly hoping he would rip my shorts off and fuck me right then and there.

“Uhhh, I’ve got to go baby. I’ll see you later, ok.” He stammered out, knowing I caught him checking out his own daughter.

“You want a cup of coffee before you leave?” I asked him.

“Not today baby………I have to get back to work. See yah.” He said as he turned his back to me and started to leave. With his back to me, I could see he was trying to adjust his hard-on so he could walk better. I laughed inside.

After he left, I was so fucking aroused that I rushed upstairs to my room, quickly peeled off all my clothes and within minutes my fingers were strumming my swollen clit to a very intense orgasm. As my orgasm consumed my body, my mind reminisced to all the teenage fantasies I ever had about my handsome daddy.

As I laid there imagining stroking, sucking and feeling daddy’s hard cock deep inside me, I decided that I had to seduce him, I had to see and feel that huge cock. By the size of the bulge in daddy’s pants, I knew his cock was larger than Robbie’s. Robbie’s cock was a good 7 ½ to 8 inches long and fairly thick but daddy’s was definitely larger. I had to find out what mom has been enjoying all these years.

All kind of devilish ideas traveled through my mind but with our different work schedules, the weekends would be my only opportunities. I had to wait until mom wasn’t home and since she worked every Saturday morning, I decided this Saturday I would get things started. What I didn’t realize was that daddy couldn’t wait until Saturday to see his sexy daughter again.

For the rest of the week, my mind and body were in a semi state of sexual euphoria as I anticipated what could possibly happen. I saw my daddy’s hard-on so I know he finds my body pleasing to him. Every guy at the club started to look like my daddy. My pussy was soaked by the end of the night just thinking about my sexy father.

For the next few days, daddy found some reason to come home every morning around 10am. Each day I greeted him as he came into the kitchen. On Wednesday I was wearing a pair of sexy panties and a tee shirt that barely covered the bottom of my breasts. My panties were a light blue sheer laced cheeky cut type which if you looked hard enough, you could just make out the line of my butt crack.

If you looked closely from the front, you could see the dark jet black hair of my racing stripe. My pussy formed a sexy looking camel toe which left little to the imagination. They felt so sexy on me and I was sure daddy was pleased with them. The material was soft and sexy feeling on my sensitive and smooth skin.

Each day I got to see the effect of my sexy body had on him as he got a huge throbbing hard-on. My body reacted the same way as my nipples hardened and pressed out against my tee shirt. My juices flowed and dampened the crotch of my sexy Victoria Secrets. We talked, drank some coffee and both acted as if nothing was going on but we both felt the intense sexual energy in the room.

On Thursday, I got just a bit bolder and wore a pair of very sheer white laced panties. They were cut in such a way that three quarters of my butt flesh was exposed for daddy’s view. My panties were so sheer that daddy got a pretty good view of my smooth ass and tight pussy. He was extremely aroused as he didn’t seem to even hide the fact that he had a huge hard-on and I caught him rubbing it through his slacks several times.

Friday morning, I woke up and decided to push the issue just a bit farther and slipped on a long tank top tee shirt that barely covered my smooth tight butt cheeks. My tee shirt exposed the sides of my breasts perfectly. As I looked in the mirror, my swollen nipples poked through the cotton material providing such an erotic sight. Oh daddy will love this.

As I looked through my dresser drawer at several of my sexiest panties, I suddenly got a bold idea, no panties today. Daddy would love see my bare ass as I bent over in front of him or reached up into the cupboards for his coffee cup. Yes, daddy would definitely enjoy my sexy body in all its glory this morning I thought as I headed down to the kitchen.

“Hi Dannie, how are you feeling this morning?” He said as he walked into the kitchen. His voice trailed off as though he was saddened that I wasn’t giving him a view of another pair of my sexy panties.

“Fine daddy, would you like a cup of coffee today?” I softly replied.

“Sure baby, that sound great.” He said as I moved over to the counter.

I heard him gasp for air as I reached up into the cupboard for a coffee mug. My tee shirt moved upwards exposing my gorgeous sweet nude ass to my handsome daddy. I stood there bare footed on my toes, acting like I couldn’t find the right cup for nearly a minute, giving him ample time to enjoy the view of my tight ass and tanned butt flesh.

After giving daddy a great look at my tush, I found a cup and poured him a cup of coffee. I sat it on the table in front of him and looked down at the massive rod trapped inside his pants. His cock was so hard and thick as it throbbed. God, his cock had to be a good nine or ten inches long but what impressed me most was the thickness. It was nearly as thick as my wrist and just looking at it made my body and pussy tingle.

I followed his eyes as they moved upwards to my breasts as the thin material of the tee shirt did little to hide my swollen dark nipples. My plan of seduction was working as daddy’s face was flush red with sexual excitement. His eyes were straining to see more so I moved in real close and whispered in his ear, allowing him to look fully down inside my tee shirt.

“Would you like cream with your coffee daddy?” I asked as seductively as I could.

“Yes baby girl, cream would be fine.” He nearly stuttered as he spoke as he didn’t take his eyes off my sexy tits.

I walked over to the frig, swinging my ass as sexily as I could and opened the door. Earlier I placed the cream all the way in the back of the middle shelf. I locked my knees and bent over, pretending to look for the cream. My tee shirt lifted up once more, exposing my sexy derriere to my daddy. Again I heard him gasp for air as I reached around looking for the cream.

“Ahhhh fuck baby…………..” he moaned out softly.

“You ok daddy.” I said as I looked over my left shoulder, the twisting motion pulled the tee shirt up higher on my butt.

I turned back, “It has got to be in here somewhere?’ I laughed to myself knowing daddy was extremely aroused.

I knew daddy could see my pussy from behind, my cunt lips were glistening with my juices as my heart was pounding in my chest. My nipples ached as they were swollen so fucking hard. The friction rubbing against my tee shirt sent waves of pleasure directly to my extremely aroused pussy. Shifting my weight from side to side, ever so slightly was giving daddy the most erotic view he ever had of his little girl.

“Ah, here it is daddy. I found it.” I said as I spun around towards...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Reeb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments