Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy Took My Innocence

"I felt my pussy get wet as I sighed under his tender lips."

25
4 Comments 4
15.6k Views 15.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Daddy touched me in ways that I never imagined. It scared me at first to feel his hands all over my body. But the more he caressed, the more comfortable I became with having my daddy touch my eighteen year old virgin body.

There I stood in front of his bed, my back to him, and his hands followed my every contour. Soft and gentle, my daddy ran his hands over my soft skin. I felt tingles of desire envelope me as his touch conformed to my curves. It was the first time I had experienced such a feeling. He did not even have me naked yet, but what I felt were erotic pulses inside me, made me feel like I actually was. I knew once he had me fully nude, his touch would be mesmerizing.

Daddy kissed the back of my neck as his hands explored my young tender body. I felt my pussy get wet as I sighed under his tender lips. I even felt my nipples get stiff and rub the fabric of my bra. It felt like the times when I pleasured myself. I was actually ready for my daddy to fuck me, but he was not ready yet. He was still feeling me, kissing my neck, and bringing on an erotic orgasm that he did not knew he was giving me. It was like the orgasm I brought on myself. I kept it silent.

Daddy moved my hair to one side and began kissing where my hair was against my neck. I felt his hand move up the curve of my side. My skin was now hot with desire. At least that is what I thought it was. Daddy did not stop until his hand was under my bra and he was cupping one of my perky breasts. I moaned as his hand squeezed. My nipple, rigid with heat, rubbed the palm of his hand as he gently massaged my breast. I moaned as my bra slipped to one side exposing my other breast. It was ready to come off.

Daddy reached up with his free hand and unhooked it. Immediately, I raised my arms so that he could remove it. It fell to the floor and daddy wasted no time getting back to what he had been doing. This time, both hands found my breasts. His hands felt good on my firm mounds. My nipples fully erect and more sensitive now, his hands massaged and groped them, making the erotic tingles pop inside me. My pussy was now drenched. There was a wet patch showing on the outside of my panties.

I moaned loudly as daddy pinched my hard nipples with his finger and pulled. I felt the sensations fully envelope me and culminate in my clit. I felt my clit elongate and rub against the warm wet patch inside my panties. I was on the verge of a nipple orgasm. I never imagined I would have one of those by someone else. I thought I could only give myself one. “Oh God” escaped my lips because I could not think of any other thing to say. I guess sometimes that is the most natural thing to say.

I could feel my daddy’s hard cock press into my ass as he finally moved his hands. Tracing a path down my stomach, his fingers reached inside the elastic waist of my panties. I moaned, “Mmmm” as his finger found my wet slit. God his finger felt good there. Better than my own finger ever did. He ran his finger through my private lips, barely parting them, but the feeling was enough to send me over the edge. I let go of the mini orgasm I was having as his finger lingered there inside my panties. My clit pulsed against his palm as his finger lingered just slightly inside my sexual fold.

Then daddy did it. I felt his finger slide into my wet pink pussy. My body tensed as his finger wiggled inside my hot cavity. This felt nothing like my own finger. Again, I moaned. I was wet and ready for more than his finger. I wanted his cock inside me. As he fingered me, his other hand found one of my breasts again and massaged while he kissed my neck again. I was about to burst into an erotic inferno. Then he moved his other hand down, took his finger out of my hot lips, and then pulled my panties down my legs. Finally, I was naked.

Daddy turned me around and looked at me. I looked at him. I could see his big cock throbbing through his boxers, waiting to be released. Just like he did me, I took my hands and wrapped them in the waistband of his boxers and pulled down. As I went down with them, I saw his big erection come out and bounce up and down until it stood straight out, ready to get inside me. It was the first time I had ever seen an erection in person. Daddy knew that also. But he also knew I was ready for it. The wetness he felt on his finger was proof of that.

Slowly, daddy turned me around and lied me on his bed. In instinct, I opened my legs. Daddy looked straight at my smooth wet virgin hole begging for his hard cock. I wondered if it would feel like his finger did inside me. I even began to really wonder if I was wet enough to fit his size inside me. I felt my pussy hot, wet, and what I thought was ready, but was it really? I guess I was about to find out.

Slowly, I watched daddy position himself between my legs, his erection throbbing in front of him. He did not even say anything. He was letting his actions speak for what was going to happen. I watched him take hold of his big hard cock and slowly position it in my vaginal opening. I felt the tip of his hard cock there, the head of it ready to penetrate me. Then in one slow movement, I felt my daddy pierce my innocence. I moaned, “Uuuunnnnnnhhhhhh,” as his cock went inside me. It felt as if my pussy had been invaded by a heavy weighted object, but it felt wonderful. Daddy thought he had hurt me, I think, as he stopped and I felt his cock inside me.

annaliselove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
annaliselove

That was a feeling I would never forget.

Once daddy knew he had not hurt me, he started to slowly thrust. God it felt so wonderful. No vibrator or object I had ever used on myself felt like this. This was a hot throbbing feeling that filled the empty space between my legs. Each time daddy pushed inside, I pictured being consumed by a pile driver, driving a rod deep into depths unknown. The feeling of having a cock inside my pussy was intoxicating.

I felt my vaginal walls stretch to accommodate my daddy’s erection. I could feel my outer lips wrap around his hard member as it slid in and out of me. I was tight around him and could feel it, and I could not help moaning each time he slid in and out of me. I was very wet and well lubricated, so that helped. I could hear the suction with each thrust daddy made. I actually wondered if that was a normal. It must have been because daddy did not stop his movements.

Every so often, daddy grunted to match my moans. It sounded so sexy to me. The sounds we both made together were erotic and electrifying. They filled the air of the room and made it sound as if we were doing something right. I was almost certain we were.

Daddy kept at the same pace inside me and it felt so good. I wrapped my legs around his waist and heard him grunt even more as I did. Then I felt a feeling inside my pussy that surprised me. I felt his cock go deeper and then felt his balls bang against my hot skin there on the bottom half of my pussy. I moaned extra deep and let it out in a long intense sigh. God it felt so good. Having his balls slap me as he thrust all the way inside me, gave me a feeling that I was satisfying him. He sure was satisfying me.

I could also feel his body rub my clit as he pounded into me. That sent shivers through my body. The more he rubbed my clit with his abdomen as he entered me repeatedly made the feeling inside me intensify. It actually felt like the feeling I gave myself while I rubbed my clit with my finger. It was the same onset feeling of the orgasm I often gave myself. Except this time, I could tell it was more intense, as the feeling was more widespread. My whole body began to fill with heat. I could feel it begin to spread.

The feeling started as always, at my head and spread down through my being. My breasts became firmer, my nipples lengthened even more, and beads of sweat started to form. I could feel the pores of my skin open and drench me with desire. I could not hold the orgasm back. I had to let it go. Daddy knew I was about to explode. He felt it inside my pink heaven.

Finally, the feeling had made its way down to my hot pussy. Just as if I were fucking myself with my vibrator, I felt the clench of my pussy on daddy’s hard cock, gripping him as he slowly fell deep into me again. He rubbed my clit again with his body and that was the final moment I needed. I felt like it was too early, but it sent me over the edge and with a loud yell, I let my orgasm go. My body shook as my pussy contracted, clutching onto my daddy’s hard cock inside me in waves that pleased us both. He continued to push as my pulses continued on him, and then I felt something that surprised me even more.

Not only did I feel my orgasm erupt, I felt myself cum. I had came before while feeling myself, but never had I felt the flow of my own cum exit my pussy. This time, I actually felt the flow of my cum cover my daddy’s cock and flow out of my pussy in between his thrusts. The slurping sound it made was exhilarating.

It was too much for my daddy also. I felt the change of his cock inside me. It felt like it swelled to a much bigger size. I knew he was about to cum himself. He grunted very loudly and I felt him remove his rock hard cock from my sensitive lips. I leaned up to watch and he laid his hard member on the outline of my slit. His cock glistened from my cum and he used that to rub the underside of his shaft along the contour of my sensitive pussy lips. He grunted once more and stopped the head of his hard cock just above my clit and then I watched and felt the stream of his hot load shoot across my hot skin. The first spurt was so strong, it shot past by belly button. The successive emissions that followed were each impressive, the warmth of each one on my skin tantalizing until daddy had drained himself on me. In all, I counted eight streams of daddy’s sticky goodness all over my body. God it was so hot and sensual.

I lied there and watched my daddy’s cock fall back to its normal soft state as he kneeled between my legs. Even when it was not hard, his cock was beautiful. It was amazing to have it inside me. I could see how my daddy’s body glowed in the afterglow of fucking me. He was happy. He crawled up to lie beside me. He caressed my face with his hand and kissed me gently on the lips. I smiled and he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I just lied there, still as could be, daddy’s core still all over my now non-virgin sexually satisfied body. Without saying any words, other than the usual sexual moans and grunts to each other as daddy took my virginity, we shared a bond that most father-daughters do not share. I was glad that it was my daddy that took my innocence. The thought of having another guy do so did not fill me like having my daddy fill me. Daddy took my innocence. I would have never had it any other way.

Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments