Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Baby Girl

"Emma Decided That Shes Had Enough"

8
0 Comments 0
9.1k Views 9.1k
821 words 821 words
His baby girl was growing up . She had just turned 17 and he could see the young girl had turned from a skinny, no curve baby to a hot young woman. Her body was one of a model. Her breasts had grown and her hips had widened. Her hourglass frame was just like that of her mother .

Emma turned to look at him and smiled. She was barely wearing any clothing due to the hot weather. She was in the pool, cooling her hot body. Her bathing suit was sticking to her skin like a second layer and her nipples were hardening. He groaned, feeling his dick getting hard. He tried to fight off those feelings but every day that passed, he found himself getting turned on .

Much like any man would do, he masturbated during the showers; late nights and early morning. He just couldn't help but be attracted to his daughter.

* * *

Emma was horny. Her pussy was wet, not only because she was in the pool but also because she knew her father was watching. Emma, ever since she was sixteen, had a thing for her father. Those nights where she had seen and heard her father masturbate had made her so wet that her sheets were soaked by the time she came. Her pussy was craving attention and she knew the person for the job.

Emma, deciding that she'd had enough, took off her bathing suit. Her naked body was going to attract his attention. She bent to grab the lotion from the deck, her pussy wet with her juices. She spread the lotion over her skin, knowing that her father was watching, mouth agape and jeans tight. After putting on lotion, she walked to the house slowly. Her father was watching, lust evident in his eyes.

When she reached him, she took his face in her hands and kissed him. He protested but she didn't let go. After a moment, he stopped resisting and kissed her back. His hands gripped her hips and he lifted her. Her legs wrapped around his hips. He threw whatever was over the table to the ground and lifted her onto it.

"Mmm, daddy," Emma moaned.

He kissed her again, silencing her. His hands had traveled down to her warm pussy and he had spread her lips with his fingers. His thumb had found her clit and she moaned in his mouth. He rubbed her slowly.

GianaFantini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GianaFantini

He wasn't in a rush. She moaned again as his middle finger entered her tight canal. He fucked her with his finger slowly, her pussy wet and tight on his finger. He groaned when her pussy started tightening on his finger as she came.

He sat on the chair and brought her pussy closer. He inhaled and groaned. That smell of her sex was so sexy. He could tell by the look of her pussy that she was a virgin. She must be one of those girls who were born without a hymen, just like her mother. He stuck his tongue out and licked his daughter's clit. She moaned as he flicked his tongue over it. For the next three orgasms, he kept licking her and cleaning her as she came.

He stood up and unbuckled his jeans. He slid them down to his ankles along with his underwear. His dick sprung out and he grabbed it, stroking slowly.

"Let's get your mouth working, shall we?" he asked. Emma smiled and slid down to her knees. Her father placed his dick right in front of her mouth. She opened it and he thrusted forward. She took it and moaned. Her mouth was warm and wet, just like her pussy. Jack held his daughter by her hair as he fucked her mouth. Her pussy may be virginal but her mouth was definitely not; he could tell by the relaxed way her mouth and throat excepted his dick.

Jack pulled her head back and told her to stand. She did as she was told. He then pulled out a condom from his pocket and rolled it over his dick. Emma lay on the table again as her father placed it on her hole. He took one look at her and she nodded. He thrusted forward, invading her canal. He thrusted completely and waited until her pussy relaxed around him.

When it did, nothing stopped him from thrusting fast and hard. Her pussy was tight and he had to slow down in order to savor it. It had been a long time since he had deflowered a girl and he definitely did not expect to do it to his daughter. He groaned as her pussy gushed as she came. He sped up and her moans turned into groans. He was feeling his balls tightening and, after a few more thrusts, he came. He kissed his daughter as his heart raced. His dick was already softening and he pulled out gently.

Published 
Written by Marimwuaah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors