Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Baby

32
0 Comments 0
44.5k Views 44.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story
Hi! My name is Pan and I am 20 years old. I have black hair and blue eyes. I stand about 5'6" tall and weigh about 120 pounds with a DD rack. I have a dad named Jaxon. He is such a handsome man and does not look anywhere close to his age of 42. He has jet black hair and the bluest eyes you have ever seen (you can definitely tell where I get my looks from). Daddy likes to workout and keep in shape, maintaining a six pack that everyone seems to drool over.

Daddy and I started having sex on my 17th birthday. After my birthday party ended, he ended up taking me upstairs to his room and giving me the best present by fucking me harder than I have ever been fucked before. Needless to say I am now addicted to my Daddy's cock. This is the story of the night I got pregnant by my Daddy. The night my dreams came true.

........................................

It has been years since the first night my Daddy took my cherry and made me a woman. Years since I had found the pleasure of having my Daddy's big cock inside of me for the first time. My mom was long since gone; that bitch ran away with another man. That first night Daddy said it was time for me to take her place. I loved being the woman in my Daddy's life, the one who sleeps in his bed and the one he rammed his cock into every night. But tonight is different, tonight is the night I am going to try to get pregnant with Daddy's baby.

Looking at Jaxon I playfully chuckle, "Daddy, I'm so horny. I need something big, long, hot and hard to hold on to."

Jaxon glances over, "Sorry babe, you have to give me some time. I'm in the middle of something now, but I'll get to you soon."

I am disappointed, but then I have a naughty idea. I smiled devilishly as I slowly begin to undo the top button of my jeans. I ease one hand inside and down the front, biting my lower lip while carefully studying Daddy. As I undo another button on my jeans and let my finger slip lower and lower, searching, my heart beats a little faster. I suddenly give a brief gasp, the sound getting Jaxon's attention. Looking up, he sees me with my hand thrusting under the denim, moving around just a bit. My eyes flutter as I moan lightly before deliberately withdrawing my finger, slowly bringing it to the tip of my tongue.

"Mmm ... already wet." I suck my own sweet nectar, my eyes fixed on him.

"You don't play fair, baby," he says with a grin, returning to his work.

I stick my tongue out at him as I sneak my hand back down my pants where I begin to rub my crotch as my other hand slips under my shirt to massage one of my large firm breasts. Glancing over, Jaxon can see my fingers moving faster between my legs, and then a little slower as my moans increase and my breathing gets heavier. I wink, "You need to hurry up, sexy."

"I'm at their mercy, my lover, I've got to get this work done."

Excited now, I slowly unzip my jeans, slipping them off my waist and working them down my sexy toned legs inch by inch, showing increasingly more skin before I stand up and allow them to drop to the floor in a puddle at my ankles. Finally free of the tight denim, I step out of them and kick them across the room where they land at his feet.

I spread my legs wide, bending at the waist as I run my hands down the length of my thighs and caress my calves. Then, as I drag my fingernails back up my soft skin, I pause at the small folds between my legs and tickle my pouting pussy lips. I moan softly, my tongue running along my teeth as my eyes close, playing with my pussy a little longer. Flashing a grin, I grab my shirt at the bottom and slowly pull it up over my head and off my body. My large breasts protrude proudly in full view, showing my firm erect nipples as I drop the garment to the floor and shake my head. My hair sparkles under the lights as it the air breezes through it while I stand there completely nude. I run my hands over myself, exploring my increasingly horny body before lifting up my boobs to lick one of my nipples, circling it with my tongue.

"Oh my god, baby," Jaxon mumbles under his breath.

Feeling my lust rising, I move my hands to satisfy my increasing desire by sliding them back down my naked body, allowing Jaxon to watch as two of my fingers disappear into my hot moist slit as I pull on my nipples, sending shivers to my core. I raise one leg and spread my thighs, stroking my dampness slowly, eventually quickening the pace as my body demands the release, moaning and breathing heavier as I fall back on the couch and lift my hips into the air to reach deeper into my soaking wet pussy.

I continue to move my fingers in and out of my pussy, my body twisting around, my moans getting louder as I find that spot, making my body arch, wanting to cum, urging me on. Lost in the moment, moaning louder and louder, I push my body to the max, my fingers plunging like firm pistons stroking my pussy walls until I begin to cry out as I start to cum.

"Oh fuck! Oh yes...oh my God… fuck yes, I'm... I'm cumming, oh Goddamn yes!" My short gasps are followed by deeper moans as my body releases in a tidalwave of ecstasy, my pussy pulsing and squeezing my fingers.

Jaxon moves to the edge of his seat as he watches me, my body rocking and convulsing from the orgasm I'm having.

PamelaFun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamelaFun

"Oh fuck baby..." he breathes as he watches my body start to relax after the waves of my passion wash over me.

"Hmmmm?" I question as I roll to my side, gazing in my Daddy's direction and noticing the rising bulge in his pants. With a knowing grin, I crawl from the couch to my Daddy and begin to slowly unzip his pants.

Jaxon tries to move away, but with one hand on his chest, I push him back, slowly rubbing the stiffness growing at my touch.

"No Daddy, let me do this." 

Easing the zipper down, I reach my hand inside to pull out my Daddy's nice big cock and let my hands play with it, moving them up and down the shaft before licking my lips and lowering my head onto my Daddy's lap. I stick out my tongue and run it under the rim of his firm pulsating cock and up over the tip. I let my tongue slide down, tracing the swollen vein all the way to the balls, licking, kissing, and sucking them, before bringing my head up and taking the full hardness of his cock back into in my mouth. I slowly suck on the head of his cock, gently taking more into my mouth, moving my head down its thick length easing it little by little until I am satisfied that I have it fully deep in my mouth.

I start to move my head slowly up and down the throbbing hardness, sucking and licking it while my hand is wrapped around it following the same path as my mouth. I lift my head from his cock while still slowly stroking it up and down its length to look up at Daddy, wiping my chin.

"Do you like that Daddy?"

His eyes fixed on me with a smile, "Oh hell, Sugar, you have no idea."

With a twinkle in my eye, I grin back at him, "Then you'll like this even more."

Slowly standing up, I move up closer to my Daddy, still holding his cock in my hand, and ease myself down, guiding the hard cock into my hot wet pussy. I continue to lower myself, moaning, until his cock fills my pussy. Legs spread wide, my pussy tight to Jaxon, I grind just a bit to watch the look on his face before starting to move myself up and down, riding high upon his cock. My body springs to life again as I feel my juices flow again, Daddy's huge cock moving deeper into me, and I start to moan.

"Oh, yes Daddy, that's it, fuck me. Show me what that big cock can do."

Leaning forward, I put my hands on the back of Jaxon's head, lacing my fingers into his hair and pulling slightly as I start to move faster and faster, bouncing on his rock hard cock, moaning louder on the verge of screaming as it continues to slide in and out of me as he lifts his hips to drive into me even deeper.

I gasp before moaning out hoarsely, "Mmm Daddy yes, fuck me with that big cock... oh fuck yes... mmm… that's it… just fuck that pussy hard… ohhhh God yes!" Getting closer to my climax, I begin to move faster, my moans turning into screams of pleasure.

Staring into his eyes, as I move up and down on Jaxon's cock, I moan out "Yes! Cum for me Daddy, I want you to cum for me! I want to feel it... feel your cum deep inside of me... oh Daddy, fill me with your seed... I wanna have your baby!"

Surprised, Jaxon stops for a moment, which makes me pout until he grabs my waist and pulls me tight to him as he lifts himself to penetrate me even deeper still, gasping, "Baby... you know I will... oh God yes, I want to watch your belly grow with my baby!"

I moan louder at my Daddy's words, excited as he thrusts his cock deep in my pussy as he gets closer to spilling his seed deep inside of me, before starting to move faster and feeling the pressure build inside me as I moan, "Oh God Daddy, I want to cum... oh fuck me."

Grinding hard against him now, slamming my body down on my Daddy's cock over and over, crying out, I pound my pussy on his cock, faster and faster, until finally I feel myself explode and start to cum hard, my pussy convulsing and squeezing around the stiff hard cock as my body shakes violently and I scream to the heavens.

Then I feel his body stiffen, and in the next moment he roars as he thrusts deep into my pussy, holding himself there as his cock starts to unleash his sperm, the eruption exploding into me as my body continues to convulse around his still hard cock, my breathing heavy as I ride through the orgasm with him, united in the throes of pleasure as our bodies glisten with the residue of our heated love making, his cock still buried deep inside of me twitching in spasms before relaxing.

I collapse against his body, breathing heavily, tired and spent, and his cock slowly retreats from its resting place. I mumbles something under my breath, and then purr deeply as I bury my face into his chest.

Jaxon gives a youthful grin and lays a hand across my womb, "So babe... was it good for you?"

I pluck a hair from his chest in playful retaliation to his wise cracking remark and then lick the spot as I continue to rest. "If I'm not pregnant now Daddy, we can try as many times as we have to."

Needless to say, my first test showed up positive, and I can't wait to tell Daddy...

Published 
Written by PandoraBox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors