Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Bad Girl part 2

"And the story continues"

16
1 Comment 1
12.0k Views 12.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
My daddy dragged me into his bedroom, and threw me on the bed. He climbed on to me and started to grunt as he rubbed his cock up and down my slit, taking time to rub my clit in circles with the head. "Please Daddy! Fuck me!" I begged.

"Don't tell me what to do!" He yelled at me, and slapped my face. I didn't expect it, and tears welled up in my eyes. I liked it though. He had never given me this much attention, no one had.

I wasn't very popular at school, that's why I started to act out and dress provocatively. I was begging for attention, in any capacity. This just happened to be a massive turn on at the same time. "I'm sorry daddy!" I whimpered back. He bent down and started sucking my nipples like a straw in a thick milkshake. Shortly after he started bitting one of them and pulling as far as he could with the tip of his teeth. I yelled and moaned in a mix of pain and pleasure.

"Who owns you?" he asked.

"You do. My daddy owns me," I replied.

"That's right. You will do everything I say, as I say it, or receive punishment. Is that understood?" He asked me after pulling his phone from the side table and recording us.

"Yes Daddy, I understand." He laughed, and set the phone down next to my head.

My daddy took a finger and slid it into my soaking pussy, and then looked at me in shock. "You're a virgin?" I nodded coyly. "This will be even better than I thought." He stopped fingering me and positioned his dick at my tight hole. "This is going to hurt considering my size and length, and this being your first time. Just a considerate heads up." I nodded and took a deep breath.

Before I had a chance to exhale, I felt him push into me with a bit of resistance on my part. I let out a loud moan, he hadn't even reach my hymen yet and the pain was more than I had expected. With one more thrust, the sting of my cherry popping added to the dizzying experience. I screamed softly.

He didn't even pause for a moment. My daddy's bare ten inch long, three thick, had just tunneled half way into his daughters unprotected cunt. His pounding quickened and strengthened. The deeper he got the more it hurt, the more I wanted, the more excited we both became. "You're so fucking tight! I feel like I'm tearing you apart! I can't believe my daughter is such a slut that, she's letting her own father fuck her to pieces. This school year is going to be fun."

I'd coo and act like a little girl who was sorry for misbehaving. "I'm so sorry daddy. I'm sorry I'm such a whore, and I'm a bad student. Take my body, use it, abuse it; I am nothing but your fuck toy."

He liked it, but I think when he got really close to climaxing he needed to concentrate on destroying me. "Stop fucking talking," he said, as he wrapped a hand around my throat, just tight enough to shut me up, not enough to really hurt me. Soon afterwards all ten inches had bottomed out, I felt his balls swing against me. Out of nowhere he sped up to an unbelievable pace, followed by a loud grunt, and his trembling grip on me.

Stream after of stream of cum was unloaded straight into me. When he pulled out there was a string hanging from the tip of his dick, and I felt some seep out on to the bed. During all that I must have cum three times. "Get up, lick me clean, lick the bed clean, then put on something sexy, no panties. We're going out to get some new supplies."

I did as he said without a single word. He took a few pictures of me sucking him clean, and bent over on the bed cleaning the sheets. Before I left the room he made me lay on the bed and spread my pussy for him to take a few shots of my ravaged hole, as well as a full body shot.

I made my way to my room thinking about how bad it was to have sex with my own father, but as soon as I thought it I got horny again. Once in my room I opened my closet and grabbed a short, black, stretchy, skirt. I paired it with a sheer black blouse, a lacy purple bra underneath. I pulled my six inch black mary jane heels out from under my bed, and made my way out to find daddy waiting at the front door.

"Perfect," he said before grabbing my neck like he had before and looking me in the eye, and kissing me.

ElianaCarrillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaCarrillo

He wrapped something around my neck, and latched it tight. Dangling in front of me was a old leather leash from back when we had a dog. The collar had short studs protruding. "In public you call me master or sir. We don't need people knowing that I'm fucking my daughter."

"Yes, Master." I replied obediently.

He pulled me from the house, into the garage with force. About thirty minuets later we pulled into a parking garage. He got me out of the car with the leash and made me walk on all fours. "We'll take as long as it takes, but from here on through this place, you walk like this, unless I say otherwise."

"Yes, Master."

We made our way to the elevator, and I was pretty sure he pressed the basement button. When the doors opened, I saw something like a mall. About the size of a department store. It was divided into stores selling all kinds of toys. There was a restaurant, a bar, and a what looked like a club. Other places sold things like dildos, restraints, lingerie, and books. There was a movie theater that looked interesting.

All kinds of people walked around like it was normal to have people on leashes, or to be having sex in public. He would walk around with me to different stores and tie my leash to posts set around the center for masters and mistresses to leave pets while they shopped. A sign at each read: Leave Pets At Own Risk. I wasn't sure what that meant until someone left another girl a little older than me next me, and her master told her to have sex with me while he shopped. We didn't say anything, she just got under me and told me to sit on her face. She ate me out while a few people congregated around us. After I came, she got up and we scissored until she we came together. My daddy came back and watched for a little while, before taking me to the restaurant with him.

We were taken to a table where I was sat on the floor. I given food and drink like normal, I just wasn't aloud to sit at the table with my master. He made suck him off while he ate. He told me later that it made him enjoy the food more. There were naked people everywhere, and people having sex in some of the most interesting ways I had ever seen. There were stations where they let people test out swings and other contraptions. I was entranced, I never wanted to leave. But we had after one more place.

I again was tied up to wait. There was a guy and two girls already there. A passerby decided to slap my ass. When I screeched a tiny bit, he came back and did it again. "You haven't been broken yet, have you?" He made me stand bent over with my legs spread. He began spanking me over and over and over. One cheek then then other, then he would slap my pussy, like my Daddy had before. I was already sore and swollen, from the fucking I'd earned before, but now it was just painful. He laughed and walked away. I hoped we'd go there more.

As soon as we got home daddy yelled at me to strip. "That's one of the new rules. You are fully naked in the house at all times, even with guests, unless I say." After that he decided it would be a good idea to come up with a list.

"When I'm not home and you're not at school, you will go to the spare room lock yourself to the wall with your leash, and either do homework, or sit quietly."

"I got you a few new presents. Butt plugs. You'll start out small, but they are never to leave your asshole unless necessary."

"Things are going to get crazy. There are some things I want to try. If there is anything you just can't handle, the safe word will be Pineapple" 

I was too excited for words. He took the first plug from one of the shopping bags and went to the kitchen to clean and lube it. When he came back he pushed me over the dinning room table, stuck a finger in my ass (which I resisted to a little), fingered me for a few seconds before literally shoving the little black piece of rubber into my tight asshole. It was like the official signature. Things were going to happen for real now. 

 

Published 
Written by writeon456
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments