Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Bad Girl part 2

"Now for the good stuff."

14
0 Comments 0
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words
After my daddy had warmed me up, slapping my ass and then my pussy, making me gag on his cock, it was time for the real thing. "Being you're slave would be the best!"

"Well it's happening bitch. I'm going to seal the deal now."

He picked me up and set me on the floor, on my hands and knees. He got behind me and leaned in to kiss my ass. "There's a lovely, bright, red hand print on you're ass. Sitting is going to hurt for a while." I could tell he was saying it with a grin. He spread my cheeks and started kissing my asshole before slowing licking and prodding with his tongue. I moaned and moved my hips closer to his mouth. He stopped and started rubbing my pussy with his cock. It touched my clitoris and I moaned loud just for a moment.

Daddy then took his now glistening dick and positioned it at my virgin rose bud. "If you don't relax it's going to be much more painful, your decision." He informed me. He then guided the head slowly but forcefully in. "Fuck, you're so damn tight." While he said that I was trying my hardest not to scream. He was so big and I was so very small. Before going any further, my daddy took a handful of my hair and shoved my head into the carpet, the back half of me up in the air, and my bottom half grabbing at the floor.

"Here comes Daddy!" He yelled, and shoved with so much force that I couldn't help but scream. Almost every inch of him was deep in my asshole. Then he started pounding me fast and hard, each time forcing me to take a little more of his cock inside me.

"Daddy, it hurts. I think you should stop." I moaned.

"It's will feel fine soon. Just keep taking it and screaming, like a good slave daughter." He replied. I did as he said.

I could feel his heavy balls slap my pussy with every thrust. I kept screaming for a while, until it really started to feel great, painful, but a good kind of pain. "Fuck my ass Daddy, tear me open!" I started talking dirty to him. "I'm such a bad daughter, and I deserve any punishment you give me." With that one he started slapping my still stinging ass. I stopped talking and started screaming again. At some point I saw him reach into the pocket of his pants and take his phone out. My new master started taking pictures of his cock in my ass.

He took is dick out of me and placed the phone next to my face. "Look at your ass bitch." I saw this close up shot of my daddy's huge cock stretching out my ass. I slid the screen over and saw a farther shot with the bright red outline of a handprint. He took the phone back. "Sexy right?" He asked. I nodded. Then he took more pictures of my ass again. I felt his fingers in it to open it up a little. He showed me the phone again. My asshole was open about two inches across. It made me start dripping between my legs again. "You asked me to open you up, that's exactly what I did. I can see you like it, huh?"

"Yes Master.

ShannonVega13
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShannonVega13

Can you do that to my pussy too?" All he did was laugh. He flipped me over on to my back and started playing with my tits.

"You're so nasty. You like it when your daddy fucks you. You know how disgusting that is, and yet you still want more. You agree to me my slave. You have know clue what it coming." He told me not to move, that he'd be right back.

Daddy came back with something metal. They were clamps. He played with my nipples, pinching and pulling, twisting and pulling. It hurt pretty bad, but what he did next was even worse. The clamps hurt worse, but there was a third one that he latched on my clit. More screaming. He flicked it a few times. A chain attached all three of them and from the center he started pulling upwards. "Daddy please!"

"You agreed, so stop complaining. Although hearing you beg is cute. You want me to stop, or did you want me to pull harder?" 

"Please stop Daddy!" 

"What was that? Pull harder you say?" With that he yanked them all the way up and all three popped off. I bet the neighbors could hear me. "I'm done. Happy?" 

"Yes, thank you Master."

With the clamps pushed aside he slid a hand to my cunt, where he tested how wet I was. "You're on the pill right? I don't like pulling out."

"Yes, Master."

He started sliding his dick up and down my slit, from my clit, to my asshole, where it would slip in just a little before coming back up. Then, without warning he slammed inside me, all the way in on the first try. He cupped a hand over my mouth, so that my screaming wasn't so loud. Once he started thrusting in and out he moved his hand to my neck, which he grasped like he was choking me. It was a tight enough grip for me to be a little uncomfortable, but not enough to actually hurt or restrict my breathing. With his other hand he slapped my face a few times and then my boobs. The pounding my pussy was getting made me cum at least three times. I lost count after that. "You like it when I hurt you, when I choke you, slap you, damn near tear your nipples off. You're going to be the best slave ever. Hand me my phone."

He snapped a close up of my pussy and his cock. A few of my face with his hand around my neck, then a fully body shot (or as good of one as he could get with how close he was to me). "Here we go slave." He gave a few more hard fast slams into my pussy, and then I could feel his cum coating my insides. It's like it never stopped though. Stream after stream.

When he pulled out he wiped his cock on my thigh. He took shots of my pussy again with his cum oozing out on the carpet.

In truth this new. . . arrangement acted as more of a reward system. If I didn't o to school or if I got sent home he wouldn't touch me, but then I would get an A on a test and he would give me the fucking of a life time, always better than the time before.

Published 
Written by writeon456
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors