Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Bad Girl

"This is my first story, be kind please."

24
0 Comments 0
15.3k Views 15.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words
I was seventeen going on eighteen in my senior year of high school. More than once that year I had been suspended for fighting, talking back, and parking in faculty spaces. My dad was getting fed up and running out of ways to punish me.

One day after being sent home for texting during class, I found my dad home early from work. I walked in just as he was getting off the phone. He gave me the worst stare of death I had ever seen from him. I took off my sweatshirt to reveal my low cut tank top tucked into my high waisted jean shorts, my ass peeking out the bottom of them. I knew that my dad lost his focus when around beautiful women, including me. His gaze softened.

"You're not going to get into college if you keep doing this crap Jen," he said kindly.

"I'm not going," I said. 

He huffed and walked off.

Later he came back into the living room to get something when he found me watching a movie drinking his whisky. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" he screamed.

"Daddy I'm sorry, I didn't think you would mind."

"You're under age! Of course I mind!" He yelled again and snatched the bottle out of my hand. "I'm done!"

He sat on the edge of the couch and grabbed me by my size two waist to lay me over his lap. Still in my short shorts, my ass hanging out even more with me spread over him that way, it made easy access for the spanking he started on me. "You want to act like a child you'll get punished like one." He whacked with everything he had. I screamed in shock the first few times, before getting bored. So bored, that I yawed in a mocking gesture. He got even more angry.

"Stand up and take your shorts off," he told me.

"What?"

"You heard me."

I did as he said. I took off my shorts right in front of him, which wasn't that odd. I walked around in my panties all the time. He put me back on his lap and began with the slapping my ass again. One after the other. It began to sting like hell. "Daddy that's starting to really hurt."

"That's the point," he said through gritted teeth. "You should see your ass, it's bright fucking red!" he laughed. I started whining a little, and he stopped. "My poor baby." He started rubbing my cheeks in an attempt to make it better. And then, to my surprise, he leaned down and kissed my ass. "I'm just kissing your boo boo to make it better." Spreading my cheeks and kissing in between them.

"Daddy, what are you doing?"

"I can't seem to get through to you how important school is, so I'm going to show you what could happen if you don't finish high school or go to college." He pushed me on the floor and stood up. His pants came off quickly, and I noticed his massive bulge under his boxers, which also came off.

NiceNeighbor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiceNeighbor

His dick was the largest most glorious one I had ever seen. Not even fully erect he must have been 8 inches long and an inch and a half in width. Before he could even speak, my lips were wrapped around the tip.

I licked and sucked as much as I could without gaging. He was rocking in and out with me, but then he yawned. "I'm bored sweet heart," he said and grinned at me. My Daddy took a handful of my hair and started slamming my head on to his dick. At one point he had gotten me all the way down to the base and held my head there. "Look up at me!" he yelled. "I want to see you're slutty little face." My eyes started watering. I wanted to puke, but he let go just in time.

"Painful, right? If you don't go to school you'll have to sleep for money. Don't think I'm going to support you forever. If you're luck you'll find a sugar daddy who just wants you to be his little sex slave." 

"You're right daddy. I'm sorry," I said in a playful, kitten kind of way. I was so turned on. All I wanted was his cock. 

"It's too late for apologies." He bent down and pulled my top up over my head and popped my bra off. My D cup tits bounced out. "Sit on the couch." He proceeded to slide his dick between my boobs, his head poking my face.

He was finally fully hard; 10 inches long 3 inches thick, slapping me in the face. "You're a dirty bitch. My dirty little whore. SAY IT!" he screamed at me.

"I'm you're nasty cunt," I replied.

"That's not what I told you to say," he growled.

"I'm you're dirty bitch. You're dirty little whore. I'm sorry daddy," I begged a little.

"Spread your legs!"

I sat against the back of the couch and presented my soaked patched between my legs. He went to pull of my lace panties but was struggling. I went to help but he simply ripped them off. He held a leg in one hand and right when I light he was going to play with my pussy he started slapping it. "You disobey me, and I'll punish you." He started slapping harder and harder. I screamed every time. "You like that? You like it when I hit you?"

"Yes, Yes, Please hit my pussy harder. Make it hurt!" I yelled at him. He listened and have my cunt one huge slap. I was so wet that the slap sounded just as bad is it hurt. I needed more. "Fuck me daddy, please punish my pussy more. Spread me open, stretch me out!."

He laughed, "One condition bitch, I will fuck you're brains out, as long as you stay my slave, at least until you graduate."

"Yes, Yes! I promise, whatever you say, I'll do it just split me open."

And that is how I became a model student.

Published 
Written by writeon456
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors