Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Birthday Present

"I wanted to give my daddy the best present in the world"

16
2 Comments 2
9.7k Views 9.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I had just got home and was sitting on the couch in my tiny mini skirt and thin button up collar shirt that hugged my curves just right, with stockings and strappy heels. Underneath the shirt, I wore a black lacy bra, but no panties.

I have a nice body, nicer than some girls I know. I have DD breasts and many curves in all the right places. I have long legs and my skin is naturally tan. I am thin and tall with long fingers and small feet. I have long dark straight brown hair and rosy cheeks, with brown eyes and a bright smile.

But even on this beautiful day I can’t help but feel as though I’ve forgotten something important. I suddenly realize that I have forgotten my daddy’s birthday.

I love my daddy, he is so good to me. Ever since my mom left he’s raised me and I’ve been his little princess. Of course he still misses my mom. It crushed him when he found out she was cheating on him and she ran away with her lover and left us when I was just a toddler, but we try not to talk about it. I always hate to let him down, and I completely forgot his birthday.

I flip the TV off and pace around the room until I hear a car come down the road and recognize it as my dad’s car. I run to the kitchen and fix my hair, making sure I look presentable before I tell him I have nothing to give him. I hop on the counter and cross my legs as I hear the front door open and then slam shut. A minute later my dad comes into the kitchen and sees me on the counter. I give him my sweetest smile.

My daddy is attractive with brown hair like mine but a little lighter, and blue eyes that sparkle. He has a toned tan body and his muscles are big from lifting weights. He is strong and handsome and I have never noticed before but every time I’m with him, I get butterflies in my stomach, and my mood gets happier. I smile and hop off the counter, then I hurry to him and wrap my arms around him.

“Happy birthday, Daddy,” I say into his shirt as I breath in his scent of his favorite cologne. He laughs and pulls me away to look at me and he smiles really big.

“Hey, baby, how was school?” he asks as he goes to the kitchen to pour some of the coffee I made him. I smile and return to the counter. I flick my shoes off and shrug. I don’t want to tell him how my day was because I know he won’t like what I’ve been doing in the bathroom at school for a month now with the boys in my class. “Ok, so what did you get me?”

I turn to look at him and see him leaning against the counter with his arms crossed and a huge smirk on his face. I look down and at that moment I know exactly what I want to give him. I know that my body and my mind have been waiting for this and I know I have to do this. I take a few minutes to gain my courage and then look up at him and smile seductively. I catch him looking me over before he quickly looks at my face again.

MegganFire1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegganFire1



“I’ll give you your present but you have to close your eyes.” I say as I step toward him slowly. He closes his eyes as I reach him and I lean in and give him a slow deep kiss. I feel him tense in shock before relaxing and letting a moan escape before he kisses me back fiercely. We stay in the passionate lip lock until he breaks away, breathing hard and looks at me puzzled.

“Baby, we can’t do this,” he says, but his arms start rubbing up and down my body. He looks down at his hands blankly, then looks into my eyes.

I lean forward and whisper into his ear, “Yes we can, daddy.” Then I kiss him on the lips again more passionately this time. He responds more quickly than he did the first time and pulls my body against his and presses his lips into mine. His lips travel over my jaw and down my neck.

He nibbles my ear then starts to whisper in my ear, “Oh baby I love you, you have grown up so much from the little girl you used to be and have matured into a beautiful woman." His lips travel down my skin again and my head leans back in ecstasy. My fingers comb through his hair. I take his head and pull it up to mine again as I feel his manhood become erect.

I press my body into him and grind up and down on him as I kiss his lips. I reach down and rub his pants just over his erect cock and hear him moan as I rub harder. His hands find my rear and start to squeeze and rub my ass. He pulls my skirt up to get better access and starts to gently rub the skin.

I pull away from the kiss this time and give him a dirty smile as I get down on my knees and pull his pants down. His cock becomes exposed and I take it in my hand stroking it before I put my lips at the head. His hands come to my head as I start to lick the tip. I lick and tease the end before I put the whole head in mouth. I hear him moan out as I take his cock in more and more.

As my head bobs up and down on his cock I suck hard and take half of it in my mouth. He starts to thrust his hips, fucking my sweet mouth and I feel it at the back of my throat. I pull out to breathe and see him with his eyes closed.

“Oh, baby,” he says as he I take it in my mouth again and suck harder. I take it down my tight throat as I hear him gasp and moan.

“Oh, fuck baby, your throat is so tight. Oh, yes, take my cock will you? Swallow my cum, baby.” He seems to not be in control of his words. I nod my head and moan out as I suck harder seeming to say “Cum for me daddy”. 

“Oh baby I’m gonna cum Oh Ahhhhhhhh.” I hear him scream out as stream after stream of wonderful hot delicious cum travels down my throat. I swallow it all and then suck his cock a little before I pull out.

I pull his pants up and smile. “Mmmmm...that was delicious.”

He smiles and gives me a small kiss, and rubs my face before he whispers to me, “I love you, baby.”

“I love you, too, daddy. Happy birthday.”

Published 
Written by naughtygirl1197
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments