Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Birthday Present- Part Two

"This time daddy was the one that gave me a surprise"

14
3 Comments 3
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
It has been two days since I gave daddy his birthday present, and I’ve been trying not to show him how much I want him. I mean it was nice and all and I think he really enjoyed it but it was just meant to be a one-time thing. I couldn’t have that kind of relationship with my father even though I really want it.

Since that day, daddy seems to be paying more attention to me. I’ve caught him more than once staring at my chest or my ass. Trying to hide the way it turns me on I never let him see me catch him but occasionally he does, but that doesn’t mean he stops staring once I’ve turned my back again.

One day sitting on the couch watching TV I see him come from the kitchen with food. I skipped breakfast telling him I wasn’t hungry, but now I look at the plate and my stomach starts to ache in protest of my misguided attempt to hide from my dad. I turn my gaze back to the TV as he sits down on the couch beside me.

“Hi baby” he says ruffling my hair and giving me a quick side hug I can’t help but smile, he such a good dad and always wants the best for me so why am I keeping him out. I turn to him and hug him around the waist like nothing happened between us.

“Hi daddy” I say back and start to release him but he pulls me in and won’t let me go. My heart starts to beat wildly, when he leans down and sets his plate on the table. I can feel my breathing getting ragged as I feel his warm arms surround me and his hand come up to turn my face to look at him. Before I know what’s happening he leans down and kisses me on the mouth. I respond instantly and kiss him back harder as I feel my panties start to get wet. His tongue slips in my mouth and I moan out against his lips.

Without hesitation I pull away and stand in front of him. I put one knee on each side of him and straddle his lap. I press my lips to his as my body starts to grind against his body and I can feel his penis get hard. I rub my pussy against his erection and I hear him moan into my lips. I grind harder rubbing his erection with my pussy through my shorts over and over till he grabs my hips and pulls away to look at me. His breath is ragged and he shoots me a wicked grin. Before I realize what’s happening my daddy is pulling my shirt over my head and throwing it on the ground. In two seconds he has my bra unsnapped and off and in the same place as my shirt. I moan as his lips touch my breasts and he starts licking my tits.

“Oh Daddy” I groan out and push out my breasts wanting to feel more of the pleasure it is giving me. I feel my hand travel down my stomach and rub my pussy through my jean shorts. I close my eyes as he starts to lick harder biting gently on the flesh and making my nipples hard. His tongue flicks over my breasts as he starts to nibble and suck . His mouth finally moves away from my breasts and I grunt my disappointment until his hands are at the waistband of my shorts. He unsnaps and unzippes my shorts and then pulls them down my legs I help him kick them off as my panties quickly follow.

Now I sit naked on my daddy’s lap and his hand caressing my body. His hand is at my stomach as it starts to travel down and I know exactly where its destination is. Finally his fingers reach my wet pussy and starts rubbing up and down between my pussy lips.

Milenka_cox1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Milenka_cox1

I jerk my hips forward in pleasure as he rubs faster and faster I moan until I can feel myself start to orgasm. He stops just before my orgasm sets in and I feel the feeling wash away. I punch his arm playfully.

“What is wrong with you” I ask smiling and crossing my arms. He starts to chuckle.

“I’m not ready for you to orgasm yet.” He says and with that he picks me up in his arms and carries me to his bedroom where I have never been allowed until today. I try to tell myself that it is what I want and he wants it too, but I still feel nervous. He sets me on his bed and stands in front of me. I give him a dirty smile and pull him to the edge of the bed he smiles back as I start to unbutton and zip his pants and finally slide them down along with his boxers so that his erect penis is in my face. I bring my hand up to stroke his cock and then get more comfortable with the motion, stroking faster and squeezing.

I hear my daddy moan and and lean down until my mouth meets up with his dick. I plunge the head in my mouth giving him the same pleasure I gave him on his birthday. It feels so good to have daddy’s cock back in my mouth and I make the most of it, swirling my tongue on the tip and taking it deeper in my mouth. I let him hold my head and fuck my mouth as he keeps his eyes close and starts to moan uncontrollably it seems as I lick and suck his cock. I try to take as much as I can but his cock is so big that I can only take half in until my daddy starts to thrust his hips more and it slides down my throat. I try to gag and my eyes water but he doesn’t seem to notice, he seems to be lost in the pleasure that fucking my throat is giving him. I give in and stop fighting letting his cock slide down my throat over and over as his hands pull the back of my head and his cock slides deeper into my throat. I don’t have the strength to tell my daddy no and finally he pulls out .

“Oh God baby your throat is so tight I can’t wait to see how tight your pussy is” he says giving me a sinful grin. I grin back and start to spread my legs for him but he stops me and shakes his head. I put my legs down and look at him confused until he grabs my boobs and starts bouncing them and slamming them together. He seems to be testing something with them nodding his head as if they had passed. I am so confused by his behavior until he squeezes them together and puts his dick at the bottom of where they meet. He thrusts upward and starts to fuck my tits. His dick sliding in-between my tits feels so good I lean my head back and moan he keeps fucking the faster and faster. He keeps fucking until his grip starts to weaken and he lets out a scream. He lets go of my breasts and pulls away as he jerks his cock and stream after stream of hot cum shoots out onto my breasts. So much cum comes out that it nearly covers my breasts. I let out a moan as he comes up to me again and starts licking my cum filled boobs. Finally he sighs and pulls me to the top of his bed and turns me so my naked back is pressed to his naked front.

He leans down and whispers in my ear “sleep, we have a big day tomorrow” and kisses my neck. And that’s exactly what I do I sleep and dream about all the things he could do to me tomorrow.

Published 
Written by naughtygirl1197
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments