Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Birthday

"It's daddy's birthday, I want to give him something special..."

4
1 Comment 1
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I was age 16 when I started dreaming about daddy's 9 inch cock. I would lay in bed at night, wishing he would fill me with his sweet hot cum. I'd masturbate, imagining my touch as his. This is a story about my first-time fuck with my dad 3 years later.

It was late August and I was visiting my dad for his birthday. He was lonely ever since my mother had died. Often I had mentioned he should find someone to spend time with, but he refused.

He was outside mowing grass when I pulled up. I had already decided what his birthday present would be, so I wore a short jean skirt, a tight white tank top, and the skimpiest panties I could find. I walked over to him as he pulled the lawnmower into the shed. I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"Hi, dad, happy birthday," I said as he unmounted the lawnmower.

"Thanks, sweetie. How was your day?"

"Great, dad, and I have a surprise for you!" I said as I walked him to the house.

"You know I love surprises."

"I know, and I know you're gonna love it." I encouraged him to take a shower after a long day in the sun. As he left, I scrambled about trying to fix up a place in his bedroom for the next few events. I tossed some toys under his pillow, and slipped off my panties, leaving them in front of the bathroom door.

I was in the kitchen sipping water as I heard the door open. I couldn't help but smile when I saw him walk towards me with a towel about his waist, holding my panties in his hand. "Why were these in front of my door?" he asked, obviously happy to see them.

"I figured...I'd try to get more comfortable," I said with a sly grin.

"Comfortable, eh? Well that's fine."
 
He was sitting in the living room watching TV. I figured I'd come in and join him. My dad and I were very close, so spending time with each other wasn't new. I walked in the living room and I look at him. He was sitting on the sofa stroking his huge cock right infront of me! My pussy started to get wet automatically.

"Hey, daddy," I said as I sat down next to him.

He didn't stop playing with himself but he replied, "Hey, honey, can you get something for me?"

"Yes, daddy, anything," I said with obviously hungry eyes.

"Go grab a towel from the bathroom?"

Disappointed, I walked back to the bathroom and grabbed a towel. I handed it to him, and figured I'd leave him be.

I walked into his bedroom, only to find a surprising discovery. My dad had a notebook laid out on the bed, almost just for me to see. Since he'd been going to therapy to cope with things, he'd been keeping a diary of emotions and such. I had never seen it, but this was probably the best time. So I read: I noticed yesterday how much my girl has grown, and I can't help but get hard from realizing how much she resembles her mother. I know it's wrong, but I'd love to feel that warm snatch of hers run on my cock...

After reading that little bit, I got wet again.

BelaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BelaCarter

I picked up his book and walked into the living room. He had finished and closed his robe, he was now just watching TV. I sat down on the arm of the chair he was in, and tossed my legs over him. I showed him the book and said, "What's this about you wanting me, daddy?"

He blushed and pretended it wasn't true, when I could see his cock starting to harden under his robe. "I don't know what you're talking about."

I then decided to look further into his book. I found an entry titled "Lust for Chels". I read: "Her tits so perfect, but they're always hiding..."

I showed him that entry, and after he read it his cock got longer. I placed both legs on either side of him and sat on his thighs. "Dad, why didn't you tell me before?" I asked, smiling and making sure he knew I was comfortable with it.

"I know it's wrong, and I knew you wouldn't do anything with an old man like me."

I then slipped off my shirt and tossed it across the room. My nipples were hard as rocks, and feeling the definition of his cock on my leg made them even harder. I took his hands and placed them on each breast. "It's okay, daddy, I want it." I then leaned over and kissed him on the lips passionately. 

After some while of him playing with my breasts, we walked back to the bedroom. He laid me down on his bed and slid on top of me. I pulled off his robe as he started a trail of kisses down my neck and my chest.

"Daddy, I've wanted you since I was 16."

He looked up for a second. "Me too, baby girl, just relax. Daddy's gonna take care of you."

He smiled and right after he said this, he buried his face into my dripping wet pussy. He started licking and nibbeling on my clit, then that turned into him tounge fucking me. He kept on and on, in that time I had 3 orgasms just from his tounge! By the 4th, I was screaming, "Daddy fill me with that huge cock!"

"Whatever you want, baby." And then, sure enough, he slid me to the edge of the bed, put my legs on his shoulders and rammed his 9 inch hard on straight into my warm dripping pussy. I came almost immediately.

His thrusts ranged from soft to extremely hard, some so hard he pushed me up farther on the bed! After ten miniutes, he and I both were on the verge of cumming our brains out. "Want daddy to fill you with cum, baby girl?" My dad asked me.

"Oh please, daddy! Please!" Soon after I said this, he came hard and long into my pussy. We sat there a few miniutes, kissing and touching eachother passionately.

My father and I have been having sex almost every single day since then. My brother and I had sex soon after my father and I did. I love them both dearly, I would do anything for them.

Published 
Written by ChelseaSmile
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments