Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Daughter, Gracie

"Dad finally gives into 18 year old daughter and comes to her room to fuck her"

4
0 Comments 0
3.9k Views 3.9k
5.2k words 5.2k words
After having been with her daddy and all that he’d done for her, the 18 year old daughter Gracie, hesitantly, went back to her room. Despite that she did she still love how she felt all over. She loved feeling his cock in her hands. That amongst everything else felt great. It felt awesome and feeling her daddy’s cock in her mouth as well felt out of this world. Gracie couldn’t believe she’d put her daddy’s cock, of all men, into her mouth. And on top of that she actually sucked him off she thought. As far as she was concerned she would let him do it all over again if she had it her way.

One thing was for sure. Gracie knew that she absolutely loved how it had felt to feel and have his cock inside her mouth for sure. No man’s cock, not even her boyfriends, had ever entered her mouth before. Not in all the time she’d been with her boyfriend had they done anything like what her daddy and her just did. But daddy’s cock, inside her mouth that night, never felt that good to her. She thought some more about it all. She thought about what happened with him. Could she make him feel that good like she did earlier?

Back in her own room, alone, she kept on thinking about it all. Oh my fucking God, daddy that was soooo fucking good to me. Let me do what we did earlier again she told herself. You were incredible. Your cock was huge daddy! And how you felt in my hands as I…as I held it in my mouth, she told herself excitedly. What else can I say?

Ohhhhhh wow, yes…when you and I did what we did with your cock, she thought. It was all soooo fucking great. It was awesome. It was…I don’t know but it was unbelievable! The 18 year old kept thinking about it all. She closed her eyes and began to smile. It was all soooo fantastic and soooo erotic that she thought about doing something else. She started smiling.

“I have to go back and talk to him,” she said aloud but quietly. “I have to get him to do that with me again.” She was still saying it all quietly. “He has to do what we did…he has to do it with me like he did it the first time.” She smiled some more and added “Yeah, he’ll do it. I know he’ll do it.” She closed her eyes again and thought to herself. Ohhh, and maybe I can get him to maybe feel my titties too? She thought about that and smiled. Sure he will. He’ll feel my boobs. I’ll just go and buy some pretty lingerie. I’ll make sure he wants to feel these. I’ll make sure it’s really sexy she said to herself.

She thought about it all some more. She thought about what she wanted to get and she thought about what she wanted to wear for him when she went to him. “What should I get to get his complete and undivided attention?” She wondered about that. She thought about what she’d wear so that she could get her daddy to “compromise” himself. She knew that’s what he probably considered if I wore something sexy.

She said it out loud. “How many daddy’s get together with a daughter like he and I did tonight?” she asked herself out loud. “I’ll bet there aren’t many.” And she smiled again.

She smiled as she gradually lowered her hand so she could play a little bit with her own still ambitious young pussy. Her fingers began to dabble about her pussy’s lips. Finally she toyed around with her clit as her desire grew more for sexual activity with her daddy.

As she did this to herself she felt herself start to tingle. Her thighs and legs tightened up. She heard herself thinking she wanted her daddy there with her. She wanted her daddy’s mouth and body there to do everything for her at that point. She felt what almost every girl feels when she touched her pussy’s lips and as she felt even her clit. As young 18 year old Gracie played around with her pussy, she imagined that it was him that was doing this for her and that her daddy was some kind of “hero” too. She envisioned her daddy as some kind of savior who had come to save her day.

She was breathing in and saying it aloud “Oooooohh daddy, you’re such a good man. Do you know that daddy? Do you know that? Well I do daddy,” she said out loud and as she kept on feeling her pussy. “I know how good a guy you are…mmmmmm, that feels really good daddy,” she went on to say quietly. “But daddy,” she went on to add. “You and me, we’re going to do this again. You don’t know it yet but you and I are going to make sure we do. I’m going to prove it to you too.”

Gracie, as she fingered her pussy, tried smiling at the notion, but it was very hard seeing as she was getting more and more aroused as she did it. She knew she and her daddy were going to do what they did earlier. Either in her room or his room, she and her daddy were going to do it all again. “You can be sure of that daddy,” she ended up saying with a smile.

Then once she made up her mind, Gracie started to masturbate at full force and as she did she fully fantasized seeing her and her daddy get it on while they did it. It was a very, very good day that day.

It was the night. “Hiiiii daddy,” she said that night. A smile was plastered on her face. “Whatcha doing?”

“Ohhhhhh nothing dear,” he said as he walked into the house. “Is everything alright?”

She smiled and said “Daddy, everything is perfectly fine. I was just thinking about things, that’s all. Oh and daddy…I went shopping today too.”

He didn’t ask about her shopping but did say “What are you thinking about?”

“Ohhh, you know…about men and women; about men and women and sex,” she said.

He looked at her and he studied her eyes and then he said “Hmmm, now that’s a very interesting thing to be thinking about. Hmmm, I wonder how that came up.” He knew exactly how that subject came up.

She smirked and said “Oh you know…it just came up.” Still smiling she winked at him.

“Winking at me are you?” he asked. “Hmmm now you must be thinking some wild things in that adorable little head of yours dear. Oh by the way, where’d you go shopping at?”

“At the mall,” but she didn’t tell him exactly where at. “By the way daddy, in my opinion, you look umm very handsome today,” she added. “I mean with what you have on and all…and that tie that you’re wearing, I can see how a girl, or should I say woman, would look at you, and think boy isn’t he looking good right now.”

“Gracie, come on girl,” her daddy came back. “You’re looking at me like that, really?”

“Yes I am. I mean that too. Think about it. You try to keep in shape. You are a very good looking man and you know it…or at least I think you do. And daddy, to me at least, you look as sexy as it gets,” she told him.

He was still in his business suit and he still had his tie on. He looked at her directly and seeing as he was his quite trim in the frame his eyes were easy on her. Yes, he was a very handsome looking fellow. She smiled at him as he looked at her. He wasn’t thinking what she was thinking, so he smiled at her.

“I did have a really fun time last night daddy,” she went ahead and said.

They continued to look at each other and he finally said “Gracie dear, are you still thinking about what you and I talked about and actually did together yesterday?”

“Yes I am daddy. Why shouldn’t I?” she replied.

“Because honey, what a father and a daughter do usually will not include that sort of uhhh activity at all you know and rarely does that sort of thing ever occur,” he said.

She looked at him and grew slightly confused. Then she said “But why can’t it daddy? I mean I know you and I didn’t have uhhh sexual intercourse but daddy I still loved doing what we did. Daddy, may I tell you a secret? Maybe a couple secrets?” she said.

“Sure honey, go ahead,” he told her.

“Uhhhhhh, well daddy, for one…once I came back to my room do you know what I did?” He shook his head no. “I uhhh…I masturbated,” she told him.

His eyes grew wide. “Really, you uhhh…you really uhhh masturbated?” he said.

She smiled and nodded her head and said “Yes Daddy, I did. Also Daddy, when you uhhh licked and fingered my umm vagina. I mean when you uhhh ate me out like you did last night and even when you umm fingered me too Daddy…ohhhhhh God,” she went on to say while closing her eyes. “To me that was soooo much fun and it was also so arousing too!”

He was proud of himself although he wasn’t saying he was. It was great that Gracie got off due to what he had done to her. He thought about that and what she’d said to him.

Was it really that arousing? Was it all really that fun to her he wondered? It had to have been he told himself as he smiled inside. She even got him hard which he loved feeling. She sucked his cock off and even stroked it too. And he also came for her which was an added plus. He did almost everything a guy should do with a woman, almost.

“You know something daddy,” she said once she slightly lowered the tone of her voice. “You and I should try having sex…sexual intercourse sometime, shouldn’t we? I think, no I know I’d really like doing that with you sometime,” she told him.

“We’ll see,” is all he said.

“Ohhhhhhh daddy don’t you think having sex with one another would be wonderful?” she asked in a tone of voice which strongly suggested it would be, “It would be neat and I think umm erotic too,” she said.

“I don’t know. We’ll see,” he said as he tried backing off of it all.

She knew it had been a life time since her daddy had sex with anyone as he walked away and so she suggested something as he walked into his room to change his clothes.

“Daddy, let me ask you a question,” she said. He turned around. “How long has it been since you’ve well since you’ve had sex with a woman?”

She walked away. She walked out of the room with nothing else to say at that point and Gracie went and made dinner for the two of them. As she did she thought about that lingerie she bought just for that night. Once dinner was about ready, she went upstairs and pulled it out of the bag. She looked at it. She smiled as she envisioned herself in it and pictured his eyes on her as she stood in front of him in her black and pink highlighted camisole. She stood in front of the bedroom mirror as she held it up to her body. Yes, it sure was one hot looking piece and with the thong that came with it she was sure she had bought the right piece just for him.

She looked at the clock and went back out to make sure dinner was ready. It was. She called for her daddy and he came out. They talked, ate dinner, and she even cleaned up the dishes. He went back upstairs to work while she took her time cleaning up.

7:30 almost she noticed on her clock. It was time. She undressed, took her time putting on the black and pink camisole, and looked at her sexy looking body in the mirror again. She smiled as she turned and looked at how her young petite figure looked in the camisole. “I think I look pretty good,” she told herself. “I hope he thinks so too.” And then just before she walked out of her room she put on the new pajamas she got in addition to the camisole.

She knocked on his door. “Yes?” he said.

“Daddy, are you busy?” she said. He said no he wasn’t. “May I come in?” and he said yes. She opened the door and walked in wearing both her pajamas which covered up the camisole. “You’re sure you’re not busy are you?” she asked. He said no he wasn’t. “I have a couple questions for you.”

“Okay shoot,” he told her.

“I want you opinion. Do you like these pajamas?” she asked.

The question confused him. “Sure, are they new?” he said.

“Yes, but I got them at half price today” she told him.

“Wow, really…half price?” he said. “How’d you do that honey?” he asked.

She explained and then said “Now daddy, uhhh turn around alright? Uhhh close your eyes too. I want to show you something else. Now turn around and make sure you close your eyes.” He did as requested. She told him as he was turned around with his eyes closed to stay that way. “Hold on, alright?” and he stayed that way as she pulled off the bottoms and then the pajama top.

She was ready for him. “Alright, now you can turn around.”

He turned around. Once he turned around he saw her in her new almost see-thru black and pink highlighted camisole. His mouth dropped open immediately. His eyes bugged out once he saw her wearing it. He didn’t say it but he mouthed the words “Holy shit!” and she smiled as she saw him mouth the words.

“Do you like me in this?” she asked. “It sure looks like you do.”

He didn’t shake his head but initially he didn’t nod either. He just stared at her body. It was more then a lovely physique. Her figure, in her new camisole, showed off her pronounced breasts. Finally, he was nodding his head as his eyes remained bugged out. She looked flawless in it.

He blinked his eyes finally but shook his head and then he said, out loud “Holy mother of God, Gracie…where in the hell did you get that?”

“At a store,” she said wearing a smile on her lips.

GiliSkyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GiliSkyy

“Does that mean you do like me in this? I sure hope so. Plus it sure looks like it to me.”

“Uhhhhhh…umm yeah,” he told her. “I uh guess I do. Its uhhh nice,” he said. His eyes were still wide open while he stared, hard, at her body, and how she appeared in it.

“I hoped you would,” she told him as she stepped a few steps closer to his bed.

He could smell her too. She had on a fragrance of some sort that wasn’t intoxicating but it had him feeling as if he should reach out and grab her and pull her into him and do something to her or with her right then and there.

“God girl yeah,” he said. “Wow, make a man feel useless,” he said. “Well honey, seeing you in that makes me feel totally useless. You sure are doing that to me right now!” And then he added “Whoa Gracie…what is it that you want from me girl? I mean what is it I can do for you actually?”

“Daddy…will you have sex with me?” she said.

“Uhhh have sex with you?” he replied. She nodded her head. “As in sexual intercourse?” he went on to say. She smiled again, stepped closer to his bed, and he finally smelled that fragrance she had on. He closed his eyes, breathed in her lovely scent she was wearing, and as he did she stepped up against his bed. “You mean right here and right now?”

“Yes daddy,” she told him. “Do you know how fucking horny I am right now? All I’ve wanted for like the last 24 hours is to have sex with you,” she told him. “We can do it right here or we can go back to my room and can do it there. It doesn’t matter to me.”

“I don’t know sweetheart. I uhhh have to uhhh think about it,” he told her.

Her head dropped. She was disappointed. At that moment, he didn’t care. This was his daughter and although she wanted sex, with him, he was not inclined to do it with her.

“I’ll have to think on it dear,” he said again.

Eventually she left his room. An hour passed. She went back to her room, took off the camisole, and she put it away. She put her pajamas back on. She suddenly didn’t care at all anymore. It was all up to her she decided. If she wanted to get off she was going to have to masturbate, alone. She knew at that point she wasn’t going to have sex with her daddy that night. That’s what she thought at least.

Another hour passed. It was around 8:30 or so in the evening. Her door was closed. She was wearing only her pajamas but nothing else and she was listening to her music on the laptop and looking at different sites. However, out of nowhere there was a knocking at her door.

“Yeah,” she said in a deflated tone of voice.

“Its daddy, may I come in?” he asked. She said yes. He walked in...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Stoneypoint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors