Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Daughter, Gracie

"Father gets talked into having sex with his daughter"

8
1 Comment 1
5.4k Views 5.4k
6.0k words 6.0k words
After she left her daddy’s room, a thousand thoughts and ideas started to run through her mind. The 18 year old daughter, Gracie, headed back to her room, but with some hesitancy as she wished she could have stayed with him all night long. Seeing as she did go back to her room she could still feel it all. She loved how his body felt all over hers. She began to smile as she “felt” him all over her too. She felt the sensations or so she thought she did and as she thought about it some more she realized she loved it all.

Yes, the smiling Gracie loved it all for sure, especially when she was able to feel his cock in her hands that night. Amongst everything else she felt that the greatest thing was when she felt his cock in her mouth. Now, that felt incredibly awesome! When she felt his cock inside of her mouth nothing felt could ever replace a feeling such as that. It alone felt out of this world!

She couldn’t believe it. Her mind ran rampantly. She had actually taken hold of his cock and she actually placed his cock into her mouth. And she said to herself…get this. I can’t believe it. I sucked my daddy’s cock off, she said to herself with a smile on her face. She continued to smile. As far as she was concerned she’d let that happen again and again and even again.

She knew it. She’d do it all again. That is if she had it her way.

So one thing was for sure- Gracie knew that she absolutely loved how it had felt to feel and put her lips on it but when all was said and done having her daddy’s cock inside of her mouth was soooo darn fantastic she wanted to do it right away and again that night. Yep, having his cock inside her mouth was, for sure, a stupendous moment! No guy had ever had his cock in her mouth before and that included her boyfriends too. So in all the time she’d been dating her boyfriend they hadn’t done it yet either. So her dad was her hero now, she thought, and as she smiled and envisioned his erect hard cock.

Alone now and back in her bedroom she kept on thinking about that night. Her very first thoughts were not too strange. Oh my fucking God, daddy that was soooo fucking wild and so fucking good to me. I wish you were here daddy! I’d do it all over again. Let me do what we did earlier again daddy, she said to herself. That was so darn awesome. You were incredible to me. And Daddy, guess what? Your cock…it was huge too! I mean it! How it felt in my hands, she went on to say, as I held it inside my mouth and sucked on it. What can I say daddy?

However, she kept on going on and on. She thought about it some more as she closed her eyes. Ohhhhhh wow, daddy…ohhh fuck yes she thought. When you and I did what we did tonight with your cock…it was all soooo fucking great. It was awesome. It was…I don’t know but it was unbelievable this 18 year young lady said to herself. She kept thinking about his cock and all. She closed her eyes and began to smile. It was all so fantastic and so erotic that she thought about doing something else. She started smiling.

On her bed, she started to wonder about it. She reached over to her nightstand. She opened the drawer and pulled one of them out. “Mmmmm,” she said. “This’ll work.”

It was slim but it was kind of hard. It had “rough” edges but she still said it would work. She looked at it some more and finally she closed her eyes. She started to place her older dildo into her mouth. In, out, and in and out it went. It did not provide any of the same emotions for her that her daddy’s cock had. She wanted that same exact feeling she was not getting. She pulled it out and set it aside.

“I have to go back and talk to him,” she said aloud but quietly. “I have to get him to do that with me again.” She was still saying it all quietly. “He has to do what we did…he has to do it with me like he did it the first time.” She smiled some more and added “Yeah, he’ll do it. I know he’ll do it.”

She closed her eyes again and thought to herself. Ohhh, and maybe I can get him to maybe feel my titties too? She thought about that and smiled. Sure he will. He’ll feel my boobs. I’ll just go and buy some pretty piece of uhhh lingerie. I’ll make sure he wants to feel these and then she felt hers for some reason. I’ll make sure I’m really sexy.

And she kept on thinking about it all some more. She thought about what she wanted to get and she thought about what she wanted to wear for him when she went to him. “What should I get to get his complete and undivided attention?” She wondered about it. She thought about what she’d wear so that she could get her daddy to “compromise” his own values and pay undivided attention to her. She knew what he’d probably considered sexy. Just go and talk to someone at a store. They’d know.

She said it out loud. “How many daddy’s get together with a daughter like he and I did tonight?” she asked herself out loud. “I’ll bet there aren’t many.” And she smiled again.

Finally she did it. She was still as horny as a hen that she could not wait for it to happen once again. She smiled and gradually lowered her hand down to her pussy and young 18 year old Gracie began to play a little with her own and still determined fleshy pussy.

Her fingers began to play with its lips. She knew one thing- She totally liked that a lot. Finally, she toyed around with her clit. That alone got her soooo damn horny that she almost screamed out for her daddy. Her desires for an orgasm at that moment grew more and more. She wished he was there, in the flesh, and she knew exactly what she would do if he was there at that moment. She wanted some sexual activity, as in sexual intercourse, and she wouldn’t stop until she got what she needed.

As she did it some more, she started feeling the raging tingling inside of her thighs but she also started feeling it up into her belly and she also felt it around her tits. Her legs tightened up. She heard herself thinking. She wanted her daddy there with her. She wanted her daddy’s mouth inside of her thighs. She wanted him naked and she wanted his cock down inside her pussy so he would fuck her endlessly!

She felt it more and more. She felt what almost every girl feels when they touch their pussy’s lips and as she it even when she touched her clitoris too. As the young 18 year old Gracie played around with her pussy, she imagined that it was her daddy doing it for him and again she saw him as some kind of “hero” too. She pictured her daddy as some kind of savior for her, especially seeing as he’d come to save her day.

B y that point, she was breathing in hard, and as she was she was saying out loud “Oooooohh fuck daddy, you’re such a good guy. Keep doing that to me daddy! Ohhh yes daddy, keep doing that to me! Do you know what daddy? Do you know what? You are so great You are daddy! You really are!” she said it maybe too loud but at this point she did not seem to care much anymore. “I know how good a guy you are…mmmmmm, that feels really good to me daddy,” she went on to say quietly. “But daddy,” she went on to add. “You and me, we’re going to do it for real. You don’t know it yet but you and I are going to make sure we do it and we’re going to go all the way!”

Gracie kept on fingering her pussy. She tried smiling as she did. Her fingers were deep inside of her but it was very hard for her to control her emotions seeing as she was getting more and more turned on as she did it. She knew one thing for sure. Either here in her room or his, she and her daddy were going to go all the freaking way. “You can be sure of that daddy,” she ended up saying with a smile.

Then once she made up her mind, Gracie started to masturbate at full force. As she did she fully fantasized as she saw her and her daddy fucking hard and getting it on. It was a very, very good day that night she decided. And finally, she came. She was happy too.

It was the next night and she saw him walk in. “Hiiiii daddy,” she said. A bright smile was already plastered on her face. “Whatcha doing?”

“Ohhhhhh nothing dear,” he said as he walked into the house. “Is everything alright?”

She smiled and said “Daddy, everything is perfectly fine. I was just thinking about things, that’s all. Oh…I went shopping today too. That’s always fun.”

He didn’t ask about her shopping yet but did say “What are you thinking about?”

“Ohhh, you know…about men and women and about men and women and sex,” she said.

He looked at her and studied her eyes. Then he went on to say “Hmmm, now that’s interesting. I mean that an interesting thing to be thinking about. I wonder how it came up honey.” He knew exactly how that subject came up.

She smirked and said “Oh you know…it just came up.” Still smiling she winked at him.

“Winking at me are you?” he asked. “Hmmm now you must be thinking some crazy, wild things in that adorable little head of yours dear. Anyway, where’d you go shopping at?”

“At the mall,” but she didn’t tell him exactly where at. “By the way daddy, in my opinion, you look umm very handsome today,” she added. “I mean with what you have on and all. And that tie you’re wearing, I can see how a girl, or should I say woman, would look at you, and think boy isn’t he looking good right now.”

“Gracie, now come on girl,” her daddy said. “You’re looking at me like that, really?”

“Yes I am. But I mean that too. Think about it. You work out. You try to keep in shape. And daddy, you are a very good looking man and you know it too daddy. Or at least I think you do. Plus daddy, to me at least, you look as sexy as it gets,” she told him.

He was still in his business suit and he still had his tie on. He looked at her directly and seeing as he was his quite trim in the frame his eyes were easy on her. Yes, he was a very good looking fellow. She smiled at him as he looked back at her. He wasn’t thinking what she was thinking, so he smiled at her.

“I did have a really fun time last night daddy though even if it did get cut a little short maybe,” she went ahead and said.

They continued to look at each other and he finally said “Gracie dear, are you still thinking about what you and I talked about and actually did together last night?”

“Yes I am daddy. Why shouldn’t I?” she replied. She pushed the subject.. “You turned me on a lot by what we did together.”

“Because honey, what a father and a daughter do usually will not include that sort of uhhh activity at all you know and rarely does that sort of thing ever occur,” he said.

She looked at him and grew slightly confused. Then she said “But why can’t it daddy? I mean I know you and I didn’t have uhhh sexual intercourse but daddy I still loved doing what we did. Daddy, may I tell you a secret? Maybe a couple secrets?” she said.

“Sure honey, go ahead,” he told her.

“Uhhhhhh, well daddy, for one…once I came back to my room do you know what I did?” He shook his head no. “I uhhh…I masturbated,” she told him.

His eyes grew wide. “Really, you uhhh…you really uhhh masturbated?” he said.

She smiled and nodded her head and said “Yes Daddy, I did. Also Daddy, when you uhhh licked and fingered my umm vagina. I mean when you uhhh ate me out like you did last night and even when you umm fingered me too Daddy…ohhhhhh God,” she went on to say while closing her eyes. “To me that was soooo much fun and it was also so arousing too!”

He was proud of himself although he wasn’t saying he was. It was great that Gracie got off due to what he had done to her. He thought about that and what she’d said to him.

Was it really that arousing? Was it all really that fun to her he wondered? It had to have been he told himself as he smiled inside. She even got him hard which he loved feeling. She sucked his cock off and even stroked it too. And he also came for her which was an added plus. He did almost everything a guy should do with a woman, almost.

“You know something daddy,” she said once she slightly lowered the tone of her voice. “You and I should try having sex…sexual intercourse sometime, shouldn’t we? I think,” and then she stopped. “No I know this. I’d really like doing it with you sometime,” she told him.

“We’ll see,” is all he said.

“Ohhhhhhh daddy don’t you think having sex with one another would be awesome?” she asked but in a tone of voice which strongly suggested it would be great. “It would be neat and I think umm it’d be erotic too,” she said.

“I don’t know. We’ll see,” he said as he tried backing off of it all.

She knew it had been a life time since her daddy had sex with anyone as he walked away and headed upstairs. She followed him and suggested something as he walked into his room to change his clothes.

“Daddy, let me ask you a question,” she said. He turned around. “How long has it been since you’ve uhhh…since you’ve had sex with another woman?”

She walked away without waiting for an answer. She walked out of the room with nothing else to say at that point and Gracie went and made dinner for the two of them. As she did she thought about that lingerie she bought just for that night. Once dinner was about ready, she went upstairs and pulled it out of the bag to look at it. She smiled as she envisioned herself in it and pictured his eyes on her as she stood in front of him while she was in the black and pink highlighted camisole. She stood in front of the bedroom mirror as held it up to her body. Yes, it sure was a very pretty and one hot looking piece she told herself. And with the thong that came with it she was sure she had bought the right piece just for him.

She looked at the clock and went back out to make sure dinner was ready. It was. She called for her daddy and he came out. They talked, ate dinner, and she even cleaned up the dishes. He went back upstairs to work while she took her time cleaning up.

7:30 almost she noticed on her clock. It was time. She undressed, took her time putting on the black and pink camisole, and looked at her sexy looking body in the mirror again. She smiled as she turned and looked at how her young petite figure looked in the camisole. “I think I look pretty good,” she told herself. “I hope he thinks so too.” And then just before she walked out of her room she put on the new pajamas she got in addition to the camisole.

She knocked on his door. “Yes?” he said.

“Daddy, are you busy?” she said. He said no he wasn’t. “May I come in?” and he said yes. She opened the door and walked in wearing both her pajamas which covered up the camisole. “You’re sure you’re not busy are you?” she asked. He said no he wasn’t. “I have a couple questions for you.”

“Okay shoot,” he told her.

“I want your opinion. Do you like these pajamas?” she asked.

The question confused him.

LiaAmato
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAmato

“Sure, are they new?” he said.

“Yes, but I got them at half price today” she told him.

“Wow, really…half price?” he said. “How’d you do that honey?” he asked.

She explained and then said “Now daddy, uhhh turn around alright? Uhhh close your eyes too. I want to show you something else. Now turn around and make sure you close your eyes.” He did as requested. She told him as he was turned around with his eyes closed to stay that way. “Hold on, alright?” and he stayed that way as she pulled off the bottoms and then the pajama top.

She was ready for him. “Alright, now you can turn around.”

He turned around. Once he did turn around he saw her in her new almost see-thru black and pink highlighted camisole. His mouth...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Stoneypoint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments