Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Daughter PT3

"Daughter, who has had sex with her daddy, is away at school. Her friend does it with the daddy."

3
0 Comments 0
3.9k Views 3.9k
6.7k words 6.7k words
He saw her at the grocery store. She actually saw him too. He knew her. She knew him too. His daughter and her are really good friends but when she saw him in the store he wasn’t looking at her. He did kind of feel like turning back. He did feel like turning around and going up to her. He felt like he should go up the isle so he could say hi to her. But he didn’t. He simply went and cashed out. He left and headed home. They didn’t say a word that day but as he slowly headed out and headed for the exit he saw her coming out. She saw him and watched him as he drove home.

That alone had her thinking about it all. She remembered. She recalled what her good friend, Gracie, had told her. “Guess what I did?” Shelly asked what. Gracie began to tell her. “I had sex.” Shelly was shocked. Gracie had sex before her? “I did it with my daddy” she went on to say and Shelly was stunned.

She was very shocked at the news her best friend gave her. She couldn’t believe it. Shelly was more then stunned as Gracie went on to say, “Yeah, I know. I know. It felt a little, I don’t know, strange to me too. I know it sounds even stupid but you have to know a few things,” Gracie had told her close friend and went on to tell Shelly everything. That’s when Gracie opened up a huge can of worms. Gracie told Shelly everything. Shelly knew the truth about Gracie’s dad now.

Shelly remembered it well “And my daddy’s cock, Shelly,” Gracie said, slowly. “Well my daddy’s cock is like huge and I mean huge!” When Shelly heard this, Shelly’s eyes grew big and curious as ever. She was, to say, more then a little interested although she didn’t say that to Gracie. Like Gracie, Shelly was at that time, a virgin. So that news was tickling Shelly’s curiosity for sure.

“I mean it’s huger then huge Shelly,” she told her friend without thinking. “My daddy has this uhhh penis that is like larger then life and I mean it too! I was uhhh starting to ask him things.” Gracie stopped then said, “You know, girl things and uhhh sex things and that, and before I know it he and I were in bed together. Before I know it we were showing one another you know, certain stuff. And get this. We were doing it too.”

“Even,” and as Shelly stared at Gracie and paused a moment she asked, “intercourse too?”

Gracie reaffirmed it all. “Uh huh,” she said, saying that she and her dad had sexual intercourse. “And I know I shouldn't tell you this because I have promised my daddy I wouldn’t tell anyone but having sex, even with him, was great, and I mean it was great. I orgasmed and came like crazy Shelly, and did it like, I don’t know, lots of times.”

“Really, you did?” the wide eyed Shelly asked.

Seeing as these two were very close friends Gracie added, “Yeah, but you know you can not, and I serious about this, you can not tell anyone. You hear me? You can’t even tell my daddy you know this! You know that, right?” Gracie told her good friend in a serious tone of voice. Shelly promised Gracie she wouldn’t say a word.

Two weeks later Shelly and Gracie’s dad were, by chance, at the grocery store again. She saw him and he happened to see her too just not at the same time. At one end of the isle and her at the other end they each cruised down it slowly. Suddenly, she turned around headed back towards the previous isle. By then he was at the end of the other else and it was a collision course waiting to happen as the two headed for one another.

“Oh hi,” she said, beaming once she saw him.

He looked up and once he realized who it was, sort of, he said hi back to her. He instantly asked her how she was after saying hello back to her. But he was curious as to why she wasn’t away at school.

“Ohhh yeah, that,” she went on to say. “Something came up. Uh, my funding fell through, and well here I am going to,” and she told him she was gong to the local college. He listened and nodded his head and asked her what she was studying and she told him. He asked about a few of the courses she was taking and how they were going for her. “Well Economics,” and she told him most her grades were good to fair but that, “well Algebra is really bad. I’m doing terrible in that right now. I can’t figure that out at all.”

“Algebra huh, really?” he said. He asked about it some more and as he did he soon found that he really liked Shelly, and especially her personality, very much. “Tell you what Shelly,” he went on to say. “You come on over to the house some night, and I mean any night too, and we can sit down together. We can go through it all. I know math like the back of my hand. I guarantee you that when I’m done going through it with you that you’ll know the stuff through and through.”

She smiled at his words once she heard what he’d said. He reassured her he could explain anything to her. He told her with a easy going smiling that he knew math inside and out and at all levels too. She was so happy how he had said it all to her that she didn’t even watch him as his eyes swooped down across the opening of the sleeveless top she had on. She didn’t even notice it as he ogled the slight puffiness which resonated from beneath her clothes. To him she had pretty cleavage and sexy bosoms which he appeared to adore. Although she was slightly pudgy she was sexy in a way he found himself attracted to.

As he looked at her he got a “feeling” about this young woman while she seemed to “dance” away from him. While he stared at her he focused on her soft wide ass. He found it shapely and he found it appropriately and nicely rounded too. As she waltzed away from him and down another isle, he ogled the figure he was drawn to. To him, Shelly, and her “fabulous” body happened to be a “different” but also special in his opinion.

“Mmmmm, if only I could have a piece of that,” he said aloud but in a whisper.

“Hiiiii honey,” he said to his daughter on the phone. “How is school? How are classes? How are you getting along down there?”

They talked, she was happy with everything, and after an hour Gracie had to get down to studying. That was it. The phone conversation was over. Now, he was alone with nothing to do at that point so he sat down, on the back deck to have an iced tea. He found himself soon thinking about her.

Out of nowhere, a call came in. To his surprise it was Shelly. He felt slightly thrilled she’d called him. A smile soon appeared on his face. He found he truly liked Shelly and her personality a lot more then he thought. Short, standing about 5 feet 4 inches and as he already knew, a tad plump in some ways too, he found her to be shapely in many other ways in which he loved. It was her boobs which always seemed to catch his attention of course, although he loved her smile right off the bat too. However, catching glimpses of her shapely figure made his day always.

“How are you?” he asked and she told him.

She also mentioned the trouble she was having with Algebra, again.

He quickly and openly said “Well come on over. I’m free. I’m not doing anything at all tonight,” as he smiled while listening to her sweet toned voice. Once off the phone, he closed his eyes and saw it. Her already began seeing her body, naked and bouncy as if offering herself to him, although in reality he’d never seen it before. Yet he wished he could have already seen it.

She came over almost in a flash. She already knew she liked Gracie’s dad a lot. He was nice. He was always a sweet and caring type of guy. He also always appeared to be a lot younger then he was too. Always skinny and not too tall, the man was in great shape for his age she thought and seeing as he was a soft spoken man it always made it easier to communicate with him as well. Seeing as she’d heard what she had from Gracie there were thoughts resting in the back of her mind which tickled her a little too.

Once she arrived they sat at the breakfast table. For whatever reason it seemed these two sat closer together then usual as they talked and went over her work. However, it may be that both wanted it that way too. He wasn’t sure and neither said a word about it either.

As they went through it all they talked things through. They laughed often along the way as well. They appeared to get to know one another swiftly and much better as well and each time she visited it became easier for both of them. There wasn’t any friction whatsoever between them, ever.

He walked her to the door once night about an hour and half later.

“Now Shelly,” he said, smiling, "Don’t ever hesitate to call me if you need any help. You understand me, right?” he told her.

She said yes as she smiled but as she smiled and said yes something happened. Her eyes “groped” his crotch. Yes, Shelly finally peered at it for a split second.

At that very same moment, he looked at her upper body and her boobs. Both felt and took great joy in what they had done. Seeing as her curiosity had grown, twofold, she knew she wanted to see the real thing. Seeing as he had become a horndog once again too, he most definitely wanted to see the young woman with her clothes off. He wanted more.

Later, in a pone call she said, “I did real well and I owe it all to you. I owe you everything. What can I do? What can I do to repay you? I mean that too.” she told him.

He smiled upon hearing the good news and said, “I don’t know,” in a half joking manner.

And to himself he thought but if you came over and stripped down naked for me, I’m sure you and I could find something which would make me more then a little happy. That much I know you could do for me as he smiled on the other end. That’s what he wanted to say to her.

But what he actually said aloud was, “Nooooo, you’re fine Shelly. Trust me you don’t owe me anything at all. I am more then happy to help you out.”

Then just after he said it he wanted to tell her, except if you lifted up your top and bra and allowed me an opportunity to bite your nipples and breasts and all of your lovely body, that would be repayment enough my dear.

“Nope, I’m just trying to help you out. That’s all,” he went on to say out loud.

She got off the phone and didn’t dance but said aloud, “Nothing at all? God, I’d probably get naked for you even,” she went on to say seeing as she was so thrilled about the B she received in her class. “I mean, if you asked of course,” she added. With that, she looked through her drawers and closet and as she did, she finally got undressed. Once undressed, she looked at herself in the mirror. She turned sideways and began touching parts of her body as she looked at herself. She wanted to like it but it was hard for her to feel like she did. She wished someone or anyone for that matter would tell her that she was a pretty looking girl. “I’d even love it if he told me,” she said to her image.

Three nights later she was back at his place. He wasn’t feeling well in a physical sort of way. He’d done things at work. He had decided to help some people move boxes and he strained himself doing it. His shoulders and back were in pain that night. He was hurting, big time. His back hurt badly. He wasn’t able to move too well. When she arrived he wore only his t-shirt and work slacks.

And here she was in an outfit which spoke volumes. Not necessarily sexy per se, it was suggestive to say the very least. She wore a very lightweight, button down smock. She liked it a lot. Her rational for wearing it was that it, on this day, pushing well over 90 degrees and that smock was a very airy top. To her it allowed a lot of air, and whatnot, into it. Yes, breeze could swiftly find its way up inside it and cool her off, but other things could “blow” also.

And of course she did hope, and pray, he might see its sexiness, if he pushed a little.

Wow, he thought. Where did she get that from? Man, like I could easily stick my hands up underneath that top and well, and he stopped himself short of thinking it. But then he thought if I wasn’t in so much pain she and I could do things. Oh don’t I wish, he told himself as he eyed her as she walked up from her car to the house. Yes, she was getting out of the car and heading up to his house but he had watched her as she did. Her top suited her well. It appeared to look terrific on her as her breasts appeared to be “perched” up inside it somehow. They looked more noticeable to him that afternoon then any other time he’d seen her. They even appeared more well-rounded too he thought. It, to him, felt as if they were “reaching out” to him somehow. His heart seemed to skip a beat as he watched and told himself how he loved how they “sat” inside her lightweight smock.

He smiled as he rubbed his crotch a little. He wished it was her doing the rubbing of course and told himself to get with it and focus and focus now. Behind the door, she knocked. He stood there, waiting. She knocked again. He opened it, smiling. She was smiling too. He liked her smiled and told himself how she was looking as cute as ever.

Meanwhile, here she was. Thinking all the bad thoughts a girl of 19 may be thinking. Gracie’s daddy has one hell of a huge cock, she kept telling herself, and maybe today is my chance to see his huge cock. She was more then ready to see it. She’d told herself she was more then ready to do things with him, and to it too. Somehow she wanted to see it and get a hold of his cock, and put it in her hands. That was for starters of course. Then what, she didn’t know, but Shelly kept telling herself she was ready. And willing too.

She saw him walking weird. She grew inquisitive. She was wondering about it now but didn’t say anything. He slowly moved and turned and crouched here and there, oddly as they shuffled to the table. He told her to sit down. Again, they sat close together. It had him wondering a little about the proximity. He didn’t mind at all. He didn’t mind it but it was a little odd, he thought, although she did seem to smell nice that nice and he didn’t want her scent to escape his nostrils. He liked everything about the young woman and he liked it all a lot. Plus he enjoyed the smock she had as well.

She finally asked, “Are you alright? Are you in some kind of pain?” once she finally turned to look at him.

He looked back at her and finally told her what happened. He told her about work.

“Ohhhhhh you know,” she went on to say, “there is something I can do to help you with that. Here let me rub your shoulders and your back too, okay?” She stood up and got behind him before he had a chance to lightly protest. “Relax. Stay there. In fact, lay your head down and just relax. I’m going to give you a shoulder and backrub. Please, let me do that much for you,” she said knowing she wanted to repay him.

He gave in knowing he’d love to feel her hands on his body. He didn’t know what to expect but he’d take at least that from her and she put her soft young darling hands and fingers on his slender shoulders. It felt great, right away, as they eased down into his shoulders. He was in heaven. Back and forth the fingers went. Strolling tenderly and almost lovingly across the top of his shoulders, she went at him, smiling.

Ohhhhhh, this is feeling wonderful he thought so he told her too. She smiled some more. She was more then a little happy to do it for him. Back and forth, back and forth, and up and around she went and soon enough, before he knew it, her fingers slowly went lower on his back.

Mmmmmm, he thought as her womanly fingers and...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Stoneypoint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors