Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's favorite

"And the boundaries keep crumbling..."

8
0 Comments 0
5.7k Views 5.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words
The house looked deserted as it always did these days. As Anne parked in the drive, her mind drifted back. They’d had so many picnics and parties in the back yard over the years but she had some favorite ones that she always replayed in her mind whenever she found herself here.

He would be asleep. She knew his schedule and always tried to arrive when he was sleeping. She told him that it was the best time of day for her and he accepted that at face value. But sitting here, reliving the memories of pool parties and cook outs she could admit to herself that she had other motives.

She roused herself, grabbed the small bag she had in the seat next to her and got out of the car, quickly making her way to the patio gate. He always locked the front door, but left the glass patio door open for her. She glanced around to see if anyone noticed as she passed into the enclosed patio. Not that it mattered if they did. She had every right to be here, after all. She walked into the patio, heading straight for the lounge chair that was her favorite. It was still positioned as she had left it. With a glance she assured herself that he hadn’t changed his sleeping schedule. The darkness through the glass doors told her he hadn’t. She set to work.

He was there. She’d known it the moment she arrived. He knew the schedule as well as she and always showed up, thinking she didn’t know. He didn’t realize it, but the leaves he was standing amongst rustled whenever he moved slightly. She’d learned to listen for that sound, even though she was careful never to look directly that way. She turned to face the south wall where he hid, pretending to be absorbed in the bird singing overhead. She stood that way a moment, teasing him. Sometimes she wondered why she did this, but it was merely a way to scold herself. She knew why. Right now, standing here, knowing what was about to happen, she felt an exhilaration she seldom felt in other circumstances. She’d felt it when she’d arranged the photo shoot with Mark and Steph, but that was the exception, not the rule.

Her body trembled as she reached down and pulled her t-shirt over her head. Still pretending not to notice the hole in the fence, she removed her shorts, leaving her clad only in a tiny, white bikini. She stood still again, giving him a good look, letting the moment build. Then, acting nonchalantly, she pulled the string and dropped her top.

Her breasts sprang from the material, the pinkish nipples already erect. She tossed the top onto her bag, then took a breast in each hand. She lifted them as if offering them to him, then let them fall against her chest. She took a nipple in each hand teasing both her flesh and his as she pinched them. She played with them for fully a minute before reaching down and lowering her bottom. She knew she looked good. The episodes with Mark had reassured her of that. Her shaven pussy was plump and swollen and she knew he was hard even without seeing him.

Moving to the lounge chair, she sat on it her legs facing the south wall. She pretended to be examining her left breast, lifting it once more and massaging the nipple with her finger tip. Finally, she reached into the bag and extracted the lotion. Slowly she worked the lotion into her arms and legs. Then with lotion in each hand, she massaged her breasts making sure that one or the other was always clearly visible.

By the time she put the lotion away and lowered herself onto her back, she could hear the other noise. It was a subtle rubbing noise that emanated from beyond the fence. She smiled at the effect she was having on the peeper. The script was unchanging so far. She knew from past experience that the noises would intensify and become almost frantic before the leaves would rustle once more, indicating his departure. She spread her legs and let her fingers move to her wet lips. She began to stroke herself knowing it drove him nuts. Spreading her lips with her fingers she swatted her clitoris back and forth, letting him see right into her as she did it. Her breathing picked up as the sound of his stroking began to strengthen. She figured him to be young because he always finished before her. He rapidly built to crescendo, the sound of his whacking noticeable, though she doubted he knew it. Then silence. She envisioned the sperm exploding from his unseen penis. Her own stroking intensified as the leaves rustled one last time. She concentrated on bringing herself to orgasm, her fingers moving with practiced ease.

She was so engaged that she was surprised, when the kitchen light came on. Shit! She’d always known there was a risk of being caught, but knowing and experiencing it are quite different. She looked into the kitchen. He was there, in his bathrobe. As she lay fully nude on his patio, he limped his way to the refrigerator. Opening the door, he then bent to look into it.

She scrambled into her bikini, then seeing he was still busy, donned her shorts and t-shirt. Closing her bag she crept away from the lounge chair until she could claim to have just come through the gate. She took a deep breath, pushing back on the urging in her loins. This was going to be a long morning she decided as she reached out and opened the patio door.

“Good morning dad,” she called brightly as she entered the house.

Anne Pierce had always been aware of the wantonness within her. But for most of her life she had suppressed those feelings, believing that they were wrong and forbidden to her. She had never been able to stop the thoughts from entering her head, but had become rather adept at dismissing them when they came on.

She and David had been married 20 years when he announced his intent to divorce her two years ago. Shattered, and vulnerable she had stoically carried on, but the unbidden thoughts kept coming and slowly, she stopped dismissing them, choosing instead, to create fantasies from them, comforting her mind and body with these forbidden thoughts.

When her father had gotten into the car accident she had agreed to come twice a week to clean and take care of him. Her sister and brother came on the other days and together, they shared the duties. When she discovered the peeping Tom she realized it was an opportunity to live out a fantasy. She’d been wet for days after the first time and like a furtive smoker, she had kept coming back. The sex with first Mark, then Steph and Mark, were just more boundaries tumbling down as she explored this new and exciting lifestyle.

She pondered all this as she fixed breakfast for her dad, Jerry. He was in a lively mood today, which she was thankful for. He’d been stewing the last few times she visited and she fretted that the limitations on his mobility were taking a toll on him. She wondered how he would have reacted seeing her nude on the lounge chair. He hadn’t seen her naked in a very long time, and at any other time, the unbidden thought would have became fodder for yet another fantasy. But she was too horny and her father was too near to be thinking of that.

They chatted through breakfast. Anne talked about Steph’s school and Anne’s job. She had always been close to her father and they laughed and joked easily with each other. It was because they were so close that she had decided to help him with his bath each time she came. He had broken his wrist and shattered his kneecap in the accident and the doctor had declared that he could only take baths until it healed. He was adamant at first that no one would help him with a bath, but Anne had soon talked him into letting her help. They said nothing about it to the others, but twice weekly Anne would help him undress then guide him into the water. She would find something to do elsewhere while he bathed but would help him out when he was finished. She had discussed the whole thing rather matter-of-factly with him the first time, telling herself it was just a penis.

However when they arrived in the bathroom and she lowered his gray boxer shorts over his bum knee, she realized that she had been looking forward to seeing him naked. His penis was average length and thickness, but it still turned her to jelly the first time she saw it.

ChannelBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChannelBrown

His sack swung low, settling in between his legs and she felt a sudden strong desire to touch them. Somehow she hadn’t and since that time had perfected her matter of fact posture, but the patio scenes she engaged in were partly caused by her desire for this man. Relieving herself prior to helping at him helped her to get through each session without showing her sexual stimulation.

Once breakfast was over, Jerry made his way to the bathroom while she followed. She turned the bath water on and let it fill while he finished telling her about the neighbors visit the day before. His neighbor was a single mother, Anne’s age. She liked Jerry and often came over with baked goods or just to chat. Anne suspected it was her son, Jared that was peeping at her on the patio.

While the bath filled, she removed her t-shirt and shorts. She had been soaked the first time she helped him and had worn the bikini since then, changing into street clothes after the bath each time. This morning, though, she was very conscious of her nipples poking into the taut material. Her father noticed immediately, openly admiring her body. He’d done this before, making no advances but comfortably watching her jiggle as she moved about. There was a time when it would have bothered her…but the boundaries were crumbling…

He needed help getting into the bath but could still undress himself. It was tremendously slow though and rather than wait for him, Anne decided to help. She gently took his pajama top off, her fingers brushing his chest hair. He was in great shape with broad pectorals and little excess fat. She bit her lip as she felt the sudden desire to rub his strong abs. Instead, she dropped to her knees and began to undo his bottoms.

“Ah, now it gets interesting,” he joked.

She chuckled, then picked up his playful mood. “Down, Spike.”

“Spike? More like Nessie’” he replied, referring to the legend of Loch Ness.

She marveled at how thoroughly naughty he was being.

“Well Nessie needs cleaning,” she joked pulling his bottoms down along with the boxers.

She stared at the long half-hard shaft inches away from her. Her mouth watered and her cunt, already wet, moistened still more at the sight.

She tried to pull herself together. Despite the banter, her father would be shocked if she took him into her mouth. She concentrated on helping him remove the pants. He had his hand on her naked shoulder using it to support himself as she lifted the hurt leg and gently removed the clothes. As she got to her feet, she knew he couldn’t miss her reddening face as she fought for control. She glanced again at his cock and was shocked to see it was growing. The tip leaped at her as the blood rushed in making it stand up before her.

She looked at him. He was gazing intently at her and she felt a shiver go through her as she interpreted the look of lust he gave her.

“It appears Nessie wants to play,” she said softly, her quavering voice betraying her emotions.

“Are you alright?” His concern was apparent.

She smiled at him then and sighed as once more, the boundaries crashed down around her. She put her hand on his penis, her fingers wrapping around the taut skin, her thumb rubbing the tip gently.

“The bath can wait.”

They made it to his room across the hall and once inside, she turned to him. She loved this man with all her heart. Unlike the other men in her life, he was rock solid and there whenever she needed him. Well, she needed him now. But, somehow she didn’t think he would mind. She pulled the strings and let her top fall to the floor.

He gasped when her breasts came in to view, their shape and color more beautiful to him than any bikini top could hint at. Her breasts were medium sized, with small aureoles and nipples that begged for attention. He studied her muscled arms and tight stomach. He was proud that he had produced this creature and he felt no shame whatsoever that he now lusted for her. She stepped up to him and he immediately took her into his arms, giving her a long hug, kissing her cheek, her nose, and, finally, her mouth. She opened her lips and let him explore with his tongue her own tongue flicking into his mouth occasionally. They stood together content, at first to just kiss. But after a while Jerry’s knee began to hurt so she led him to the bed. The house was warm and neither of them were chilled so they lay on top of the spread, looking and feeling one another.

He lay on his side, his good leg behind him. She laid next to him facing him, her breasts falling over each other. At first she kept her hands in front blocking his view of her, but at his instruction she raised them over her head, letting him look all he wanted at her.

He continued to kiss her mouth, but now his hands stroked her breasts, caressing the nipples and coaxing them to tense hardness. She became content to lay there basking in his attention. It felt so natural to be here and she wondered why she had never before sought him out. He pulled back finally, and turned his attention to her aching breasts. Sliding down carefully, he took her left nipple into his mouth and sucked gently on it. His penis was out of reach of her hands so she brought her leg up between his legs and began to rub him.

She tasted so good. He feasted on her breasts, alternating between sucking and nibbling. She was moaning and he knew she wanted more. Taking her left breast into his mouth, he sucked as much of her as he could into him. Then he sank his teeth into her, closing his mouth gently so she could feel his sharp teeth but not any pain. Then he took both breasts, held them together and sucked both nipples at once.

Her lust was building and he seemed to sense this. Letting go, he rolled onto his back. She attacked. Standing up, she removed her bikini bottoms, then posed a moment as he gazed at her pussy. Kneeling onto the bed once more she grabbed his extended cock and kissed its tip. Without waiting for his groan to subside she took his head into her warm, moist mouth and began to suck him. She wanted this to be the best blow job he’d ever had, so she took her time sucking and stroking, lathering him with her saliva before sucking it clean again. He found her open cunt and slid a finger into her wet opening. The thought of what was to come drove them both mad and they moved faster at pleasuring each other.

He stuck a second, then a third finger into her. Pumping her with his fingers, he reared up as she took his entire length into her mouth. He removed his fingers and began stroking her engorged clitoris, trying desperately to get her ready for himself. She kept his cock at maximum size pumping with her lips and hands alternately.

Finally, she turned and lay on top of him. This was momentous for her. She realized she desperately wanted him. She took him slowly, none-the-less, savoring the feeling of each inch as it made its journey to her core. She seated him fully inside her, then leaned forward to kiss him. She then began to move on top of him, each stroke an exciting experience in intimacy. When she felt him ready to go she almost giggled, because he hadn’t lasted long.

He grabbed her tits, then raised himself and brought one into his mouth. He sucked hard feeling her buck harder as she neared orgasm. He could not last long and was afraid she would not get off. Desperate he took her right tit and feeling the softness of it on his tongue he bit down.

Pain racked through her breast as she rode him. It mixed with her, passion and translated into an instant orgasm. He released her breast when he realized she was cumming. Then he began to cum as well, thrusting as deep as possible before spurting into her. They clutched each other twisting and groaning as they reached climax.

He was so big, so strong. Just as she remembered him when she was little. She lay on top of him now, coming down, relishing the closeness. He put his arms around her and held her to his chest, his breathing still ragged.

“I think Nessie likes you,” he whispered.

C

Published 
Written by limitsrnotus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors