Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's girl

"Daddy what fun we are going to have"

0
0 Comments 0
2.2k Views 2.2k
941 words 941 words
It was so hot, I lay on top of my bed naked letting what little breeze there was coming from the open window to blow across my body. Daddy had called earlier in the afternoon to say he had to work late and to leave the outside light on when I went to bed.

I had gone to live with my daddy when I was 10 my mother had died. My parents had divorced when I was 4, I was now 16. I used to spent every other weekend with daddy, he had never re-married he said the only women for him was mum.

He would sit me on his lap and read me stories; we would sit and watch TV together it was a perfect time. We were best friends I would do anything for daddy and I knew he would do anything for me.

I couldn’t settle I was so hot, I got up from my bed and walked to the window It felt good to be naked I loved nothing better than walking around the house with no clothes on when I was on my own.

I know daddy had seen me naked I had caught him watching me in his bedroom mirror when I had gone to have a shower. It made me feel good; it also made me have such naughty thoughts about daddy. I sometimes left the bathroom door open while I showered just so he could watch me while I showered and then dried myself.

My body was developing well, my titties were fairly small but pert my nipples were large and stood out. My pussy had blonde soft pubic hairs which I kept trimmed.

I got up from my bed unable to get to sleep. I went into daddy’s bedroom and found his porn magazines and films. My nipples were hard and my pussy felt hot. I put one of the films on, it was a teacher giving his very young student extracurricular lessons. I lay back on daddy’s bed and watched the film. It was turning me on so badly. My nipples hard as rocks I massaged my tits and let my hand fall to my hot pussy.

Before long I was strumming away on my clitty, fingering my pussy waves of orgasms rushed over me. I was in a world of my own, my pussy juices flowing from me. The film was playing my eyes shut I was locked in my own orgasms the teacher on the screen was my daddy and the student was me. The more I imagined it the more my juices flowed.

I hadn’t heard the door open or even daddy come up the stairs, but as I opened my eyes and tried to focus there daddy was standing next to the bed with the hugest bulge in trousers I had ever seen before.

sashagray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sashagray

I looked at daddy, looked back to the film still playing in the background. Daddy I’m so sorry I tried to get up cover myself and get out all in the same instance. Daddy looked at me smiled and unzipped his trousers his huge cock sprung out.

I lay back down on the bed I opened my legs so daddy could see how wet I was. He stood there stroking his cock I could see pre-cum seeping from his cock.

You naughty little girl he said in such a low voice, I heard you calling him daddy you wanted that teacher to be me didn’t you. I flushed and nodded my head, my pussy throbbing my heart racing. Yes daddy I said, I have wanted you to do that for so long.

I know my darling daughter; I have watched you showering that perfect little body of yours. Daddy bent down and before I could say anything his head was buried in my juicy pussy. Daddy’s tongue was licking me probing my pussy sucking on my clit.

Daddy brought me to orgasm again and again. Daddy pushed my legs high above my shoulders his tongue travelled down to my arse. His fingers invaded my pussy as his tongue drilled deeper and deeper in my arse. My juices exploded over his face I was in heaven and my darling daddy was doing this for his little girl.

All at once he stopped and stood up, he knelt on the bed pulled me to him rubbing my clitty with his thumb he gently put his throbbing cock to my virgin pussy. Sweetheart my darling daughter my throbbing cock is especially for you he said. I have waited so long to do this, you remind me so much of your mother and now my cock is all yours sweetheart. Daddy’s cock nestled at the entrance to my pussy, his thumb still rubbing my clit. I lay and watched daddy as he pushed his cock in little by little. It hurt daddy’s cock was so big and now it was filling my pussy.

I rocked back and forth against daddy and inch by inch daddy’s cock drove into my pussy. Daddy’s head fell back his eyes closed as he humped his little girl. His hands squeezing my pert little tits as he drilled my pussy. I could feel my orgasm climbing daddy’s cock fucking his little’s girl pussy harder and harder Daddy let out a gasp as he pushed as deep as he could and his sperm shot into me and my juices in turn gushed over daddy’s cock. He fell forward and kissed me gently.

Oh daddy what times we are going to have together.......

Published 
Written by redrosebud
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors