Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Lessons

184
27 Comments 27
58.9k Views 58.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Famous Story

“Dad, can I drive the car to school today?” Abby asks, elbows on the counter, a sweet smile on her face. Mateo glances at her, pouring his coffee. He has his work truck, so the car usually sits in the driveway during the day, but now that Abigail has just turned sixteen with an official driver’s license, she sees no reason why it has to sit.

“You only turned sixteen last week,” he says.

“And now I’m a legal driver. You wouldn’t be breaking any rules,” she tries to sway him. Abby looks up at him with her big blue eyes, light brown hair curled in big waves today, trying to look the adult she feels like. Mat can’t help but smile a little.

“And you’ll be careful?”

“Of course,” she promises. He sighs.

“Alright, I guess.” Abby smiles her all white teeth, neat in her mouth from the braces she used to have.

“Thank you daddy,” she squeals, rounding the corner to give him a hug.

He watches her back out of the driveway, smiling all the while. Abigail has always been a good kid. From the day she was born to two loving parents, she hardly ever cried. She's a good listener, and isn’t one to talk back. She’s a happy person, despite all the unfortunate circumstances she’s lived through. She lost her father when she was very young. Her mother didn’t love again for a long time, until years later when she found Mateo. He was the most honest, kindest person she’d met since her husband passed.

Abby had a happy family again, until her mother, Mat’s lovely wife, died in a car accident. Abby was only thirteen, but experienced the biggest heartbreak of her life. Both Mat and Abby were distraught, moved away from the big city and all its traffic, and found a smaller town to live in. Now it is just the two of them in the house Mat bought; a cozy home on the edge of town, buried behind the trees. He loves Abigail like his own, met her when she was nine, and helped raise her since then. They’ve always gotten along. Even when she became a teenager, she was much more respectful than her peers, keeping their relationship strong.

Abby is a smart girl, yet because Mat is so protective, she hasn’t learned very much in the way of street smarts. She gets good grades and hangs out with her friends, but Mat maintains her curfew, not letting her run wild like some of the teenagers in town. She is too beautiful to be putting herself in those situations. Mat tries to teach her that she has value, telling her not to give away her affection to just anyone. Abby knows she’s still young and that he means well, so she listens to her dad. Being the good girl she is, she doesn’t like to make him unhappy. She knows he loves her. But she is beginning to get curious.

Some of the boys are looking at her now, and when she hangs out with her friends, they’re always talking about sex. She doesn’t know specifics, and she’s always too bashful to ask them questions. Abby is starting to get horny, too. The other night she laid in her bed, and her hand slowly trailed down between her legs. She touched herself for the first time, gasping when her fingers brushed sensitive skin. It felt good, but nothing spectacular happened like her friends said it would. She’s even begun looking at her dad differently.

Mateo is her father, but not biologically, so every now and then when he walks around the house shirtless, she takes peeks of him. He is part Colombian, his skin bronze, his chest large, arms muscular. His black hair matches his dark eyes, and sometimes when she watches him make dinner, his strong hands chopping vegetables, she gets excited and doesn’t know why. He is a good looking man and she knows it. Some of the women in town hit on him, but he never goes on dates. She thinks it’s because he still misses her mom. Mat is a gentleman, and his only priority right now is taking care of Abby. She likes being the only girl in his life, but lately she wonders if he gets lonely. If he touches himself the way she heard guys always like to do.

Thinking about that makes her blush, but it also makes her wet between the legs for some reason. Every day that passes, she can tell she is getting more sexually frustrated, and she doesn’t know how to relieve herself.

One night after dinner, Abby and Mat are sitting on the couch together, watching a movie. Abby ponders without actually paying attention to the show, wondering if she should ask her dad about it.

“You’re quiet tonight,” Mat says, interrupting her reverie. Her head snaps his direction, her face flushed as if he could hear what she’s thinking. Mat raises an eyebrow.

“Are you ok?”

“Yeah, just… have some stuff on my mind.”

“Do you want to tell me?” he asks. She blushes harder.

“I don’t know…” Worried about her, Mat opens his arms and tells her to come here. She scoots toward him, cuddling against his chest.

“You can tell me anything, you know,” he says, kissing the top of her head. Being so close to him, his body heat, his masculinity encompassing her, she tries to control her breathing.

“It’s just about….you know.”

“I’m afraid you'll have to be a bit more explicit than that,” he says, and they both chuckle.

“It's just about… I'm getting… I'm just,” she doesn't know how to say it. Mat puts a hand under her chin and lifts her face.

“What is it?” She almost wishes he could read her mind so she wouldn’t have to say it out loud. His dark eyes stare into hers, and she bites her lip.

“It's about… sex.” Mat pauses, understanding dawning on him. After a moment, he nods.

“Come here,” he says, getting up and pulling her to the kitchen with him. Trying to prepare himself for her inquiries, he makes them both a hot drink and sits at the table with her. “Ok. What do you want to know?” Abby takes a sip from her mug, her face as hot as her tea.

“I don't know…”

“What do you already know?” he asks, not sure if he wants the answer. The thought of his little girl having sex with relentless boys makes him angry.

“Not much,” she confesses.

“Then tell me what’s on your mind.”

Abby steels herself. If she doesn’t ask, she won’t get any answers.

“I think I’m getting horny,” she says, meeting her dad's dark eyes. Hearing her say those words in her soft voice makes Mat simply stares at her a moment.

“Ok,” is all he can say.

“And I don’t know how to… you know.”

“What have you tried?” he asks before thinking. Her face heats up again.

“I’ve only used my hand…”

“So you haven’t done anything else… with anyone else?” She shakes her head, and he can’t deny his relief. “Well, there’s a lot of different ways you can masturbate,” he says, not feeling as awkward as he thought he would. If she’s curious, he wants to help her. He would prefer she come to him anyway, rather than the teenagers who are undoubtedly attracted to her right now, the ones concerned with their own pleasure and not hers.

princessaltheaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
princessaltheaTS

“Really? Would you show me?” Abby blurts. “I mean, just tell me what to do. Make sure I do it right. I don’t think I’m very good at it…” she says, embarrassed.

Mat doesn’t know what to say. This isn’t something dads and daughters should do. He’s never considered doing anything remotely intimate with Abby, though he’d be lying to himself if he said he wasn't thinking about it now. He has noticed her body changing, that she’s gorgeous and, albeit, sexy, but those are thoughts he’s locked away in the deepest part of his brain. Of course he thinks Abby’s beautiful, she’s his daughter. But if he doesn’t show her these things, she’ll go to someone else, and all he wants is to protect her.

“Alright, I’ll show you what to do, but I won’t touch you.”

“Ok,” she agrees, and Mat has to shake his head at how innocent she is right now. She may be smart, but she can be naive sometimes. He doesn’t want anyone taking advantage of her.

Mat leads the way to his room, his king sized bed seeming bigger at the moment. He clears his throat and tells her to get comfortable. Abby climbs up and sits in the center of the bed. He sits on the edge.

“Show me what you usually do,” Mat says, and Abby leans back, laying down and opening her legs. Eyes on her dad, Abby moves her hand between her legs and starts rubbing herself. Her breath is already erratic, even though she’s still wearing clothes.

“Does that feel good?” he asks, trying to keep his voice even. Abby nods. “But you can’t get off this way?”

“I haven’t yet,” she says quietly.

“Are you rubbing the right spot?”

“What’s the right spot?” she asks, hand still moving.

“Your clit,” he answers in his deep voice. He can tell she’s confused by the look on her face. “It’s at the top, the small bump that’s the most sensitive.” Her hand tries to find it.

“This might be easier without my shorts,” she whispers, and Mat is guilty when his dick begins to get hard.

“You’re probably right,” he says, though that’s all he says. After a moment of debate, Abby hooks her thumbs in her waistband and slips off her cotton bottoms. Now she's in nothing but her tight gray t-shirt and pink bikini underwear. Mat swallows hard.

“How's that?” he asks when she starts again.

“Good,” she breathes, touching the tender bundle of nerves she found.

“The faster you go, the better it will be.” She goes faster. Mat doesn't know if she plans on orgasming in front of him, or if he's just showing her pointers. She said she wanted to make sure she was doing it right, though the only way to know is if she cums.

“If that doesn't work, you can always try touching your g-spot,” he adds. She should know where that is. Some of the best orgasms happen that way, like squirting.

“Where's that?” she asks, honestly clueless. If she squirts, he's gonna lose it.

“It's inside you.”

“I haven't done that yet,” she replies, sounding nervous. God, why is this so hot? Mat chastises himself, trying to push aside his thoughts and continue for her sake.

“There's nothing to be worried about, it won't hurt. It'll feel really good. Just slide a finger inside you, then stroke upward, as if you're trying to touch your stomach from the inside.”

Abby moves her hand down the front of her little pink panties, Mat watching, and she cautiously feels for her hole. She rubs around it first, trying to prepare herself. She doesn't even use tampons, nothing has ever been inside her before. Knowing her daddy is watching makes her insanely wet. She is just as guilty for feeling so aroused.

Pushing her finger inside, her jaw drops on a silent moan. Wow, why did she never try this before? Searching for the ‘g-spot’ her dad said was there, Abby feels around inside herself.

“Did you find it?” he asks.

“I'm not sure…”

“Trust me, you'll know when you do,” he promises. She keeps trying. “Maybe reach in a little father,” Mat suggests. “Imagine it being right behind your clit.” An entire minute passes with Mat watching his daughter finger herself, breathing hard and squirming beneath her own touch. Mat’s lust has taken over, and he wants to be the one touching her right now. He doesn't think she's found it, and he wants to see her cum. Time to suggest a last resort.

“Grab a pillow, baby,” Mat says. Abby, drunk on her own lust, does what he says without question. She reaches behind her, grabs her dads dark blue pillow, and looks back at him for instruction.

“Hump that pillow until you cum,” he says. His deep voice sounds so sure, so aroused, so commanding, Abby gets impossibly more turned on.

Like the good girl she is, Abby does what she's told and straddles her father's pillow, hands and knees on the bed, and starts humping. Mat knows how firm that pillow is, how good it will feel between her legs. If this doesn't work, he doesn't know what the fuck he'll do.

Abby starts quietly moaning, Mat watching her tight, round, teenage ass covered in pink bikini panties move back and forth. Her hips grind on it, her whole body rocking forward and back. They stare at each other, and they both know the other is enjoying it. Their eyes don't lie. Mat is fucking turned on, and Abby loves when her dad looks at her this way; wanting her, aroused by her. She humps it harder, imagining it's him, and he wants nothing more than to be that pillow right now.

Hard as a rock in his pants, Mat’s own breathing gets heavier, watching his beautiful daughter masturbate in front of him. He can't fucking believe this.

Abby's eyebrows go up, her motion becoming frantic.

“Something’s happening,” she pants.

“You're gonna cum, baby,” Mat tells her, and she does. The first orgasm of her life is amazing, like her womb is a firework, exploding ecstacy inside her, coursing through her veins. She moans loudly, uncontrollably humping the mound against her, and Mat loves every second. Abby starts shaking with the feeling of her inexhaustible climax, unaware that her body was capable of something so fantastic. She doesn't stop for another minute, trying to ride out this wondrous, exquisite feeling. After a small eternity when the electricity inside her has dwindled to a tingling current, she turns and drops on the bed.

“Holy shit,” she pants, hair strewn about her shoulders, staring up at the ceiling.

“I think you did it,” Mat jokes darkly.

“I think so too,” Abby replies, and they both smile.

“Alright, time for you to go to bed.” Mat needs a minute alone.

“I can't move,” she says, heart still pounding. Mat chuckles. He grabs Abby’s lonely shorts, rounds the bed, and picks up his daughter. She closes her eyes, resting her head against his chest as he carries her to her room. Once there, he lays her on her bed.

“Get some sleep baby,” he says, kisses her head, and leaves. Before Abby drifts off, sated with her climax, she wonders if her dad is going to touch himself tonight as well. As if he could do anything else right now. Mat goes straight to his bed, grabs the pillow Abby just used, and smells her delicious scent, stroking himself until he cums the biggest load he's had in… he can't even remember.

“Fuck,” he whispers to himself when he's done. What has he gotten himself into?

 

Published 
Written by TangerineSky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments