Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's little angel

"Ashley becomes daddy's naughty little girl"

16
1 Comment 1
13.1k Views 13.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words
It had been almost a year since my wife had left me for another man and I was still not used to the idea but I knew she was not going to come back so life had to go on. The only good thing in my life was that my 22 year old daughter Ashley had stayed home and was loyal to me. Being an only child, she had always been special to me and I had protected her as she grew from a baby through to blossoming into a curvy young woman. As she hit her teens, I began to feel uncomfortable with the way her body was changing, she developed large breasts and I sometimes wondered what she looked like naked. I reproved myself for thinking such things, knowing that it was wrong.

Still, as she got older, she seemed happy with the way her body had developed and would often wander in and out of the bathroom in just her bra and panties, and I must admit, it gave me a thrill when I saw her in this way. The guilt would kick in straight away and I would push the thoughts away.

Ashley was always a good girl and eager to please me in many ways and I hated the thought that some young man was enjoying her body as she began to date, I guess most fathers feel that way about their daughters. With this in mind, I was not prepared for what happened one evening when I was on the internet and had signed into an adult social network site to see if there were any women willing to cyber with me. This had become my release for the sexual tension that built and I enjoyed meeting women there.

I was scrolling through the profile area of members when I stopped in mid scroll, I could not believe my eyes when I saw Ashley's smiling face looking out at me, when I clicked on her profile page, there were more pictures of her in some very provocative poses. She was dressed in a white blouse and short, pleated plaid skirt, exposing more of her lovely ass. As I looked, I felt a stirring in my groin and realised that she looked HOT! I pushed the thought away but my mind was spinning with the meaning of her being on this site and posing like this. My little girl was obviously no angel after all!

Anger and jealousy grew inside me and I got up to go to her room, where she was busy catching up on chores (or so I thought). Before entering the room, I stopped and pushed the door open so I could look through the gap between door and frame. The view I got was not one I was ready for. Ashley was sat at her computer typing, but after a few words, she would stop and her hand would drop to her groin and I could hear her sigh in pleasure. She typed another line and then her hand dropped to her breasts and she began to rub them through her t-shirt.

Thunderstruck, I realised that she was cybering with someone on line. Jealousy and rage hit me and before I could stop, I pushed open the door and marched into the room.

Ashley spun around and cried out, "Daddy!!"

The look of horror and fear on her face almost disarmed me but I was determined to find out what was going on.

"Daddy, I am so sorry", she pleaded. "Please don't be mad at me".

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" I yelled, my voice louder than I intended.

"It was only some harmless fun", she whimpered.

"Don't you know that perverts, stalkers and bad men hang out on those sites?" I asked.

"You mean like you?" she retorted.

As soon as the words were out she gasped and she saw the look on my face as though she had slapped me across the face, but she went on, "Since mom left, I know you have not had any other woman in your life and you must be so frustrated, but that does not mean I have to suffer too".

Again she looked in horror as she saw the pain on my face. But my pain turned swiftly to anger and I marched over to her and grabbed her hands, pulling her up off the chair. I tugged her towards me and I lost my balance. I staggered backwards and pulled her with me and I fell onto her bed and she collapsed next to me. I sat up and saw she was face down on the bed. Without thinking, I pushed her skirt up to expose her white, smooth ass cheeks and slapped her hard on both of them.

She cried out in pain and shock and I felt pleased to vent some of my anger in this way. That soon changed to guilt as two red marks in the shape of my hand appeared on her bottom. I stood up quickly and looked down at her.

"Oh, Ashley, baby, I am so sorry. Daddy did not mean to hurt you" I said.

I could hear her sniffing back tears and could hear her muffled sobs.

"Daddy, I am sorry too, I did not mean to say those horrible things to you, it was not fair of me" she whimpered.

Alex_Fck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alex_Fck

"You know I love you and you know I would do anything for you".

She waited a moment and then uttered the words that changed our relationship for ever.

"Daddy, if you like, I could be your naughty angel".

My heart almost skipped a beat. Did you mean what I thought she meant? No, that was totally forbidden, people did not really do that, did they? But of course they do, I have read about it many times but never dared to let my mind go down that path with my own daughter.

She sat up and her big, teary eyes looked up at me, her hair tumbling around her face.

"You know I want to take care of you daddy, you have looked after me all my life, but now I am old enough to take care of you", she said softly.

As she said these words, she pulled her t-shirt up and over her head to expose her wonderful big breasts. The pink of her large nipples was accentuated by the pure white of her skin. I felt my cock begin to harden at such a sight as my mind fought with the warning bells that were screaming in my head, such temptation.

"How much do you want to please your daddy?" I croaked.

"Very much daddy, anything you want me to", she replied.

She slid forward to the edge of the bed and reached out to my crotch and touched me through my jeans, running her hand over the bulge that had formed there. Silently she unzipped the jeans and undid the stud holding them in place. Next, she pulled my jeans down and then she leaned forward and kissed my cock through my under wear. The affect was like an electric shock and my body twitched with anticipation.

"Let your little dirty girl take care of this for you daddy" Ashley whispered to me as she looked up and into my eyes. Slowly she rolled my shorts down to allow my rigid cock to spring free. She gasped as it did so.

"Oh daddy, I think you like what I am doing, you are oozing", she said coyly.

True, my cock had given me away and I saw that indeed pre-cum juice was dripping from my cock. She lowered her head and licked the tip, catching the juice. I could hear her swallow and mummer in pleasure. My cock twitched and she opened her mouth and took the head into it. The sensation was amazing and so taboo! Here was my little girl doing things that no daughter should do to her father.

Her mouth was warm and she sucked the tip expertly, keeping her teeth back so as not to catch my foreskin, this was obviously not the first time she had done it. She opened her mouth wider and lowered her head to take my shaft in, deeper and deeper, all the while keeping her eyes locked on mine. I did not think it was possible to take so much of me in without gagging but she knew what she was doing.

Slowly she let me glistening cock slide back out before repeating the process. Months of abstinence (apart from jerking off of course) meant that I was very trigger happy and I could feel my climax approaching. Ashley knew too and she placed her hands on my hips to hold me in place as her head slid up and down my cock, readying herself for what was about to come.

And cum I did!! Like hot lava, my cream raced along the length of my cock to spurt in thick wads into her waiting mouth. I could hear her swallowing as I quickly filled her mouth and she remained firmly clamped around my cock, not letting any get away. Over and over I jerked as my cream was drained from me by my eager little angel until I calmed down. Ashley let my cock slide from her mouth and she looked up at me, licking her lips.

"MMM, you taste good daddy, and SO much, you have been deprived haven't you? Don't worry though, your little angel will take care of you now"

"And daddy will take care of his little angel too" I growled. I pushed her back onto the bed. "I want to know how you learnt to do that and what other things you have learnt along the way, you have been a naughty little girl and daddy thinks you need to be punished for being such a slut".

Ashley giggled and said "Oh daddy, yes please, punish me, I really have been a naughty little girl". She raised her bottom up and pushed her skirt up for me to see her smoothly shaven pussy, lips pink and swollen, glistening with her juices. She was really turned on by the situation.

I looked down on her and decided how I punish her and then I knelt down on the floor....................

To be continued.

Published 
Written by eroticstoryteller69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments