Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Princess In Training Part Two

"The lesson continue"

9
1 Comment 1
4.2k Views 4.2k
996 words 996 words

As I bathed in the after glow of my daddies love he continued to hold me close gently running his hands along my body caressing it. Baby you are so soft and warm to my touch it is difficult for me to keep my hands off of you. The three hours we spent making love with his infinite care  and sensitivity for my feelings and needs was overwhelming. No one had ever shown me such love, adoration and devotion as my daddy did that day. He knew my every thought, emotion and response since he had groomed me for this moment. He wanted to be sure when my first experience was over that I would cherish it as he did.       

As he kissed my forehead he asked how I was feeling, did I have any questions or thoughts about what had taken place.  I told him that although I knew that everyone else would think it was wrong I knew that I could never feel for any other man what I felt for him.

One of the most obvious questions I had was about my mother and how she would feel or what she would think. I love my mother and wouldn't want to hurt her in any way. Daddy said not to worry. Obviously she nor anyone else could never know about our love but he had it all thought out. Honey I have offices all over the world. Your brothers and sisters have no interest in business so I will groom you to take over one day which means you will need to travel with me and learn.

Except for the rare times we are at home we will be inseparable. As soon as you are 18 daddy will buy you a house which will be our real home. No one will be hurt and we will have our love. Since I travel so extensively I know your Mom does  take a discrete lover to meet her needs.  I have known this for some time. I have never been unfaithful to either of you since I knew one day you and I would belong to each other.

As daddy spoke he gently picked me up and carried me back to the house nuzzling my neck and whispering  how much he loves me. He had turned down the bed and laid me in the center of it and sprinkled flower blossoms over my body. As he rubbed the scent into my body he opened my legs and gently began to lick and suck my pussy while taking my nipples and rolling them between his fingers. I reached for him  and he said no baby this is just for you. I have used you well today and don't want you to be sore later.  We have the rest of our lives and I will use your little body well. I still have so much to teach you therefore this is lesson number two.   

Daddy left the room and quickly returned with a small leather case and a cup. Baby girl I am going to placing a blindfold over your eyes.

TastyMia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TastyMia

This will help intensify what you feel and the unknown that will come to you. This lesson is to teach you sensual erotica and you will love it my sweet princess.

Daddy put the blindfold on me and spread my legs. I could hear him unzip the leather case as he reached in to take everything out he wished to use for my first lesson. Just laying there I began to feel moisture seeping from my pussy. Daddy saw this and softly chuckled saying he knew I would desire this next lesson. I could sense daddy was near my head then I felt the sudden touch of his fingers gently gliding over my nipples. I sucked in my breath as he ran his finger nails ever so gently across them and took a nipple into his mouth he began to suckle it. It drove me crazy and I tried to reach for him to no avail. I felt daddies fingers lightly pinch my clit and almost came right then but he wouldn't let me. When I calmed down I heard a slight buzzing and then felt a major shock to my system as daddy laid a small vibrating egg against my other nipple. I moaned loudly as he moved it around. He left it in place while he took another and placed it against my clit. I went wild but daddy laid his body across mine to hold me in place. He then moved around so he could be laying on my legs and have access to my pussy while he sucked at my slit. As he stuck his tongue into my pussy I screamed and he then plunged a large piece of ice into my pussy and locked it in with another larger vibrator. I was beyond reason and lost in my own world of sensual feelings and sensations. I didn't hear anything or know what was going on around me I could only feel. I felt like I was outside my body as the whole of me trembled, quivered and I began to shake uncontrollably. All I could do was scream daddddddy as I exploded into one orgasm after another after another. Daddy kept sliding the dildo in and out of me and had my clit between his teeth pulling on it driving me completely insane. I must have cum at least 6 times in a row before I passed out.

When I woke daddy had already removed the blindfold and put away his arsenal of erotic pleasure. My eyes opened slowly as I  felt daddy gently caressing my cheek and tummy. He said sweetheart I am so proud of you. You are incredible, sensitive and intensely erotic. I have learned much in my travels around the world and I wish to teach them all to you. Sleep my little princess as he kissed me goodnight.          

    

Published 
Written by Shyone
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments