Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Princess Turns 18

"Daddys Princess gets a secial gift."

8
1 Comment 1
6.1k Views 6.1k
951 words 951 words
This is my first story don't judge to hard please.

My name is Kortney my daddy calls me his little princess. I am 5'8" with long black hair and very deep blue eyes. I have dubble D breast even though I am only 18 and I have a nice bubble butt. I am very fit with a flat stomach from playing basketball and volleyball. Daddy is 42 with short brown hair and bright blue eyes anyone would want. Even though Daddy if 42 he is fit from lifting weights and running with me. He has abs any guy would die for and everyone of my friends drool over him as well as I.

I woke up ready for my party I had a hard time sleeping because I was so excited. I run down stairs in my black lace thong and bra.

"DADDY I AM 18 FINALLY!"

"Yes I know sweetie."

He looks over, his eyes take in every inch of me or as my friends and I say he was eye fucking me and I loved every minute of it. I run up and hug him after he sets my cake down. I look up at him with my innocent little girl eyes.

"So daddy whats my gift? You have been talking about it for weeks!"

He leans down and kisses me his lips lingering just a bit longer then they should, I smile and get on my tip toes to deepen the kiss a bit. 

"Well Princess there is two parts to it. Which would you like first?" 

He holds up a box in one hand and a keys in the other. I grab the box and sit down and shake it.

"I gave your friends some money and let them pick this gift out because you said you wanted it to be just you and me"

He looks at me with that smile that I love so much, and I tear the box open, inside it is fluffy black handcuffs a thick dilldo and a vibrator. I blush a deep red as I set the box down and daddy laughs.

"Well your friends did good with what I gave them"

"So Daddy whats the keys for?"

"Ready?" 

He covers my eyes and leads me over to the widow and I open my eyes in my drive way is a black pick-up truck.

"I LOVE IT DADDY! THANK YOU".

I hug him tightly and I can feel his dick start to harden.

"I knew you would now come on. Time for cake!"

He grabs my cake light my candles and I blow them out.

"What you wish for princess?"

"I cant tell you then it wont come true."

I giggle and take out the candle licking the bottom clean and I make sure I make eye contact with daddy while I do. We each eat our piece and I get dressed in shorts and a see through tank top.

SensualClara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SensualClara

Daddy is sitting on the couch to I walk over and cuddle up to him.

"So what we watching?"

"One of your favorites"

"Yay!" 

We start watching and after a while daddy is passed out and I cant help but stare at his cock even through his shorts I and tell his cock big at least 8 inches. I soon notice I am dripping so I reach down and start rubbing my pussy that was just shaved last night, I cant stand it any more and I slide my free hand into his shorts and pull his dick out. I lean down and lick the head, daddy moans and I start sucking , Daddy moans louder and I feel his hand on the back of my head, petting me. I swirl my tongue and suck deeper then I hear a gasp but no pulling away then a soft voice. 

"Princess you shouldn't be doing that"

He moans again and I deep throat his massive cock, I rub his balls. Right then he shoots cum down my throat and I swallow every drop.

"Princess I am so sorry"

He looks down at me with big eyes but his cock still hard as a rock. 

"Daddy I don't care just fuck me please!"

With out another word he rolls me on my back and pushes his shorts off then slowly strips me. Right away he leans down and fingers me as he sucks on my nipples causing me to let out a long moan. He gets between my legs and pulls his fingers out and makes me suck them clean, he puts his cock right against my pussy.

"You ready?"

I bite my lower lip and nod my head and he slowly pushes in till he is all the way in making me whimper. He smiles at me as I wrap my legs around his hips and my arms on his back and my nails softly dig in, then he starts pumping harder and faster making me scream and moan.

"DADDY YES!" 

Daddy takes that as a sign to go harder and harder my nails dig in more, and I buck my hips up trying to get all I can. Daddy pound and pounds away at me like he cant get enough and he leans down kissing me trying to silence and me and it works. He picks me up and bounces me squeezing my ass as he does. I starts my climax and cum screaming and daddy shoots up into me.

"OH. Princess. That was amazing."

I smile and he carries me to his room and lays me down then lays next to me and we both start to fall asleep.

"There will be more right daddy?"

"Yes baby there will be. There will be plenty more."

Published 
Written by dathlove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments