Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Danny and Jenny chapter thirteen

"Well eat it then!"

14
6 Comments 6
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

They both laughed. but the laughter turned to gasps of pleasure as both Dave and I moved up and tasted the juicy little pussies above us.

"Oh yes," I heard Jenny moan, "That is fucking gorgeous Dave." but to be honest, I was more interested in exploring the glistening pink wetness of Molly's hot little cunt as she ground herself down onto my mouth.

Wolf whistles from a group of youths in the street below brutally disturbed the moment and the four of us ran laughing into the flat where Molly went to their own private little bar and reached over for some drinks.

I was just about to join her when I saw my sister looking at me.

"Are you okay with it all?" She held my hands and kissed me lovingly.

"Remember what I said, we'll stop if you want to?"

I returned her kiss and slipped a hand beneath her skirt.

"I'm fine sweet Jen, don't forget though, that the same applies to you too."

"I won't," she whispered, "Now let's enjoy the night, I'm fucking horny."

"You're always horny." I laughed and sucked her juices from my fingers.

Dave returned from checking down in the bar and took Jenny into his arms for a smooch as Molly put some gentle sounds on the CD player.

"Can you manage a slow one Danny?"

I laughed self consciously and began moving vaguely in time to the music. Molly moaned quietly as I slipped a hand inside her shirt and caressed a heavy breast, the nipple grew under the slight pressure of my finger and thumb and I felt the sweet warmth of her breath in my mouth as she kissed me softly.

Beside us Dave had both his hands on Jenny's bottom, her skirt was up around her waist and she was grinding herself wantonly against the huge bulge in his jeans.

She caught me looking at her and without taking her eyes off me, she put her lips next to his ear.

"Take me to bed Dave," she said softly, "Take me to bed and fuck me."

Molly's tongue in my mouth and my sister's blatant display of lust seemed strangely to excite me even more than I already was and Molly sensed it immediately, taking my hand she led me through another door.

"The guest bedroom." she explained as we sank down onto the bed, her hands scrabbling at the zip of my jeans.

"Oh fuck yes," I hissed as her lips closed over the swollen dome of my cock, "Oh fucking hell, suck it Molly, suck my  cock."

Effortlessly I turned her round and it was her turn to gasp as she lowered her dripping wet cunt onto my upturned mouth.

I think she began cumming the moment I opened her beautiful little cunt lips with my tongue.

She jerked as I probed deeper in between the folds of her inner flesh, and she squealed when I pursed my lips together and sucked at the tiny bud of her clitoris.

Her eyes seemed to glaze over as I lay her on the bed and eased my throbbing penis into her, she clutched at immediately and scissored her legs around my waist.

"Shag me Danny," she shouted, "Shag my fucking brains out."

Through the dividing walls I could hear a rhythmic banging of a headboard against the wall, and with every thrust of my cock into her clutching swamp, I could hear Jenny's gasps of pleasure.

Beneath me, Molly was arching herself up at me, gripping my buttocks trying to impale herself further onto the iron hard shaft in her cunt, her nails dug into my back, and I felt the blood oozing out. It drove me on to ram myself harder into her body, I heard a scream of sheer pleasure from through the wall and I imagined Jenny's cunt clutching at him, milking him as she'd done with mine!

"I'm gonna cum Danny." Molly hissed into my mouth.

"Danny, oh yes you bastard, I'm cumming, Danny, Danny, Danny, oooh fffuck yes"

Suddenly, I stiffened and then let out a roar as if of triumph and my cock erupted deep in her hot, tight little cunt, I gripped her hips and lifted her off the bed, I used her like an aid to masturbation, pushing her back and forth on my cock as it spewed it's load, until a quickly as the climax hit me, it dissipated and I collapsed gasping on top of a giggling Molly.

"Wow," she laughed in amazement, "No wonder Jenny always has a smile on her face, if you fuck like that all the time."

I couldn't think of anything to say at first, I was imagining my sister lying next door wrapped in his arms and somehow that seemed far more intimate than her having sex with him.

"That was down to you." I smiled and took the cigarette she offered me, even though I wasn't a regular smoker.

"Oh nice Molly," I laughed as the sweet heady marijuana hit my taste buds, "Just what I need."

Still naked, I got up to grab a beer and saw Dave taking one from behind the bar.

"You okay Danny?" he said sounding rather subdued as he handed me the beer.

"Yeah, I'm fine Dave, great, you're wife is something else again!"

"Jesus," he laughed, "Jenny isn't exactly a slouch in bed either mate."

Behind us the girls had come out of their respective rooms and were huddling together, whispering and giggling.

"Office." Jenny gestured to me with a smile and took me into the room Molly and I had recently vacated.

Her kiss was sweet, her tongue even sweeter, her nipples felt like pebbles against my naked chest.

"I'm full of another man's sperm Danny, but my heart's full of you, does that make sense?"

Men aren't supposed to cry so I fought back the emotions rising within me.

"I think that's exactly what I wanted to hear sweet Jen". I said and held her tightly against me.

"This is want I like Danny, the excitement, the thrill of having a new man, a new woman, but it won't alter my feelings for you one little bit."

"I know." And I really did.

"Are you two okay with all this?" Molly seemed unsure of us still.

"We're fine." I assured her and beside me Jenny reached out to take hold of Dave's limp penis with one hand and mine with the other,

"Me and you are fine Molly," she laughed, "but I think these two could do with a pick me up, don't you?"

"It certainly looks like it." she agreed.

The whisperings earlier had been them plotting just that little pick me up, they dressed hurriedly, if those amazing little cunt covers could be called skirts and told us to have a beer or two while they were gone.

"We'll be no more than thirty minutes," they assured us and off they went on their mysterious mission.

It was actually forty minutes before they returned, but well worth the wait.

NoraFoxie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NoraFoxie

Jenny had on the black leather jacket, beneath which her breasts bulged out enticingly from the black satin basque, the little black leather mini skirt, she'd bought in the market and the thigh high black leather boots combined to leave a tantalisingly sexy glimpse of black seamed stockings to whet the viewers appetite, as if ours needed any bloody whetting!

Molly also had on a black leather mini skirt, over black knee high boots, a tight black waistcoat and a totally inadequate black bra completed her ensemble, leaving Dave and I standing there drooling.

"I think the men should serve us don't you Jenny?"

Molly stood beside my sister, and I could see her hand moving slowly beneath the back of Jenny's skirt.

"Yes I think so darling," she said haughtily, "After all it's not every day they get the chance to behold such beauty as ours."

Then suddenly she guffawed and hugged a bewildered Molly to her breasts.

"It's no good Molly, I can't do this, I feel such a bloody fool."

Her laughter proved to be infectious, taking hold next of Molly, the Dave and I joined in.

Tears of laughter were streaming down Jenny's face as she tried to explain what they'd planned for us, but it was useless, every time she got half a sentence out, she began giggling again!

In the end Molly decided that the only way to shut her up was to push her down onto the couch, part her legs and clamp her mouth onto the little black panties only just visible between her still puffy looking cunt lips.

"Oh God yes," she giggled, "I think that's done the trick all right."

In mutual understanding Dave and I both reached down and unfastened each little bow at the side of her panties and pulled them away.

Molly sighed happily by way of a thank you and kissed the very top of my sister's hairless slit.

"Fuck Jenny, what a beautiful little cunt!"

"Well eat it then." Jenny hissed and used both hands to pull the woman's mouth onto her dribbling, sperm filled cunt!

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments