Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Deer Hunting with Daddy

"Chapter 1, Siblings hatch a plan."

22
4 Comments 4
12.8k Views 12.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Deer Hunting with Daddy

By Reeb

Chapter I

Robbie was lying in his bed trying to get to sleep when he heard them start going. This was nearly every night he laid in bed with a massive hard-on listening to his very sexually active parents making love. All he could do was picture his gorgeous mother, her huge breasts and legs spread wide, her wet pussy getting pounded by his throbbing cock, not his father’s.

Robbie is a tall well built young man, athletically built, dark black hair and steel blue eyes like his father. He is a very handsome younger version of his father. His cock is long and thick, curving slightly upwards when fully erect with a huge purple cock head. He has a gorgeous cock and he knows it plus he knows how to use it as well.

His sister Audrey is much like his mother, very sexy and just plain gorgeous. She stands about five feet six inches tall, long athletic shapely legs and she has full perfect 38C breasts with huge nipples. Her sexy sandy blonde shoulder length hair accents her breasts and dark tan beautifully.

Their house is a bi-level home with the master bedroom between his and his 17 year old sister’s. Audrey could hear her parents as well, her mother’s muffled moans as the bed springs noisily chattered. Her thoughts were of her handsome father, dreaming his long thick shaft was sliding deep inside her. Her pussy was soaking wet with sexual excitement as she lightly fingered her clit and caressed her nipples.

Robbie’s fingers circled his thick eight inch cock as the noise grew louder. He could feel himself getting close to orgasm over and over as he slowed his caresses each time. His cock was so hard it ached as the huge purple cock head throbbed with pre-cum oozing out. God he hoped she would come to him soon as he could hardly hold off any longer.

Audrey stepped out of bed, her smooth thin body, long blonde hair and sexy full breasts as she slipped her white silk robe over her nude body. Slowly she moved down the hall, stopping for a moment at her parent’s bedroom door.

“Oh yes baby, fuck me hard, oh fuck yesssssssss!” her mother moaned out.

She could her mother’s juices as her father thrust his hard cock in and out of her wet pussy. Audrey’s juices oozed from between her labia as her knees felt weak. Her body was trembling with lust as she stepped forward. She moved onward, closer to her brother’s bedroom door.

Robbie let a smile come to his lips as his bedroom door slowly opened and he took in the vision of his sexy little sister. Robbie, at age 19 now, had been making love to his little sister since her 16 th birthday, nearly a year now. It all started when they confided with each other about their mom and dad’s torrid lovemaking.

Audrey knew of Robbie’s lust for his mother and he knew of her sexual desire for their father. Together they talked about how they could find a way to fulfill their taboo sexual fantasies. Audrey locked the door and slipped out of her robe, letting it glide down her gorgeous smooth tanned body to the floor.

Robbie pulled the sheet up enough to allow Audrey’s lithe young hard body to slide in next to her brother. They pressed up tight as they began kissing like aroused lovers, their tongues twisted and chasing each other. His hand covered her erect nipple, pulling and kneading her soft flesh.

“God Robbie, they got me so fucking horny again.” She said as her fingers circled his thick shaft.

“I know Aud, me too. I couldn’t wait to see you tonight.” He said as she slid under his covers, her warm breath getting closer to his thick cock.

Robbie just relaxed as he felt his sexy little sister’s soft lips part and glide over his throbbing cock head. He could never get enough of her amazing blow jobs. The feeling of her hot wet mouth as his thick shaft slid slowly inside her mouth. The sensations were truly unbelievable as she took a good four inches of cock meat into her mouth.

Her tongue swirled wildly as she slowly began bobbing her head up and down. He swore his cock grew another inch as his heart pounded as he squeezed and arched his hips upward to force more of his cock into her sweet mouth. He threw off the covers and grabbed her hips, pulling her up and over into a 69 position, lowering her wet pussy onto his waiting mouth.

“Ummmm yessssss Robbie, lick your little sister’s pussy.” She moaned softly.

He loved to hear her talk dirty to him. It aroused him further, as if that was even possible. He spread her labia open with one hand as he probed the inner walls of her pussy with his other hands fingers. His tongue glided softly, teasingly over her pussy lips, flicking up ever so softly across her erect clit.

Audrey’s clit was huge when she was excited, a large purple nub just begging for attention. He loved teasing her as he knew it would drive her wild. He would have her bouncing off the walls, begging him to make her cum before too long. She loved how her big brother could make her feel.

MissAsiants
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissAsiants

He aroused her like no other lover could even imagine how to do.

They teased, licked and sucked each other close to orgasm over and over again. Their bodies were literally vibrating with intense sexual lust for each other. She slipped her mouth off his shaft and began sliding her small hand up and down his saliva cover cock. Her mouth covered only his cock head as she pumped his rigid shaft quickly up and down.

“Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuck yessssssssssssssss!” he moaned as he coated the back of her throat with his hot seed.

One, two, three then four solid spurts of white hot cum filled her mouth. She couldn’t ever keep all his juices in her mouth as she swallowed as much as she could. He could feel his cum running down the sides of his thick cock. He was so excited, still so aroused, still so fucking hard.

“I need to feel your cock inside me big brother, now, please…….” She said as she rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide for him.

He knew what she wanted, knew what they needed as he lifted up and slid between her long legs. His thick cock head pressed against her wet labia, spreading her open as he slid his thick shaft slowly into her tight wet pussy. His cock seemed to be made perfectly for his sister’s hot cunt.

“Hmmmm yes Audrey, love your tight pussy.”

“Give me that big cock of yours Robbie.” She moaned.

“Pretend its daddy’s cock Aud, you know how that really gets you off.”

“Ummm yes bro, fuck mommy’s hot pussy. Mommy wants all your hard cock baby.” She said as they loved playing this game.

The theme was set, the fantasies in their minds as they both closed their eyes imagining making love to each of their parents. As they slowly made love to each, brother and sister, they could still hear their parents fucking in the background. Their father at age 40 and mother at age 39, were vigorous lovers. If they only knew that part of the sexual intensity stemmed from their fantasies towards their own children.

As David’s huge cock slid into his wife’s pussy from behind, he envisioned his 17 year old daughter the recipient of his throbbing shaft. On all fours, Denise dreamed of her handsome son, ramming his young cock deep inside her. Both fantasized but both kept their fantasies to themselves.

“My god Dave, you’re so hard tonight honey.” She moaned as her huge breasts swung back and forth in time with his thrusts.

“Your pussy feels so hot baby. I could fuck you for hours.” He said but he knew that wasn’t true as the sight of his precious little girl in his mind was bringing him quickly near his orgasm.

She was also reaching climax, her husband’s thick shaft tearing her apart from behind. Just when she thought it couldn’t feel better, he reached around her and found her blood engorged clit. Just a few quick rubs and she was pressing her face into her pillow, moaning loudly as her body began to shudder in an intense orgasm.

All she could see was her son’s handsome face as multiple waves of pleasure ripped throughout her body. Feeling his wife’s pussy quivering and gripping his cock, Dave pulled back hard on her hips and thrust his cock deeper inside her pussy as her spurt several streams of his hot juices deep inside her.

The siblings were right there as well as Robbie moaned out, “Take my cum mom!” as he shot his juices deep inside his sister’s tight cunt.

Feeling her brother’s hot juices fill her insides, Audrey’s body started to tremble as she imagined her brother’s cum was from her sexy daddy. Her hips bounced from side to side, up and down as she shook through another extremely intense orgasm. She squeezed and flexed her pussy muscles as she milked her brother’s cock dry of his juices.

As they came down from their intense orgasms, their bodies melted together as they felt each other’s hearts pounding, their lustful sweat mixing together. Robbie’s cock slowly softening inside his sexy little sister’s pussy with only a small rock of his hips creating enough friction to bring the hardness back over and over.

She leaned forward and very erotically whispered into his ear “Robbie, I got an idea. Why don’t I take your place and go to the hunting cabin with dad this year? That way I could have daddy alone and you would be here alone with mom for a whole week.”

Audrey felt Robbie’s cock instantly begin to swell inside her. She knew her brother liked her idea. Her erect nipples pressed hard into his chest as he looked deep into his sister’s soft blue eyes. His hips began to slowly glide back and forth.

“I think that’s a great idea sis. Let’s see what dad thinks tomorrow but right now I want to imagine I’m fucking mom some more.”

With that they made love several times until they fell asleep in each others arms. Somewhere around 4am, Audrey awoke and quietly snuck back to her bedroom. As she slipped back into sleep, she imagined her daddy’s hard cock inside her pussy once again, bringing a soft smile to her lips as she dozed back off into a deep sleep.

Published 
Written by Reeb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments