Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Deliciously Sick

"Regina discovers that her husband is cheating ... with their daughter."

17
2 Comments 2
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
For years me and my husband Terry's sex life had been a bit ... lackluster. Sex rarely happened, and when it did happen, it left something to be desired. Namely me. It wasn't long before I settled for masturbating while he was at work rather than let him touch me. I often asked myself if we had reached the stage in our relationship where hot, passionate sex was impossible. But I didn't want to believe that. We were barely into our forties for crying out loud. Despite the passionless sex, I still loved and adored my husband, so I refused to give up just yet. I would find a solution.
       But my quest to rekindle our flame started out terribly. The night I decided to pounce him, he avoided me all night. We had barely talked at dinner, as he spent the majority of the time catching up on our 18-year-old daughter Yolanda's day. Sure it was nice to see how close they were becoming, but it wouldn't hurt to get a little bit of attention myself. And when it was time to turn in, he bunched himself up in the covers and fell asleep, thwarting any and all of my plans to try and spark some passion. Sure, I could have just jumped his bones but ... his lack of interest made me a bit self-conscious.
       But something had roused me from my already restless sleep that night. A sound. Voices. I shot up, heart thumping. Had there been an intruder in the house? I turned to shake Terry out of his slumber, only to find that he wasn't there. Had he gone to work? No, I deduced after taking a gander at the alarm clock sitting upon my nightstand, seeing that it was 3:00AM. Too early for that.
       Another sound startled me. A sound that resembled ... moaning. A woman moaning.
       Fear drained from me, with rage building in its stead.
       A woman moaning. Did Terry go out and bring home some floozie to fuck? In MY house? I rose from the bed, tightening my silk robe around my naked form, padding bare feet across warm carpet towards my bedroom door. I paused in the hallway, listening. The slut's moans grew louder, mixed with my husband's. I hadn't heard so much as grunt from him during sex the past few years. My skin grew hot, fiery rage turning my pale skin a bright red.
       The computer room. The moaning was coming from there. Could Terry have been watching pornography and masturbating? It was possible, but then I realized that we had no speakers ...
       More anger.
       I tip-toed down the stairs, and made my clandestine approach toward the computer room, totally unprepared for what I was to witness the moment I peeked my head around the corner.
       My daughter. My gorgeous red-head daughter, bouncing her slender naked body atop of her father's—my husband's—cock.
       I turned away, clamping my hand over my mouth. Disbelief enveloped me. I pinched myself, to make sure that I wasn't dreaming ... I wasn't. I turned my head back around the corner, watching Yolanda ride her father in the computer chair, bucking her hips and squeezing her tits. Her nipples looked so hard. Her lips had been wrapped around one of my husband's fingers, who had been gazing up at his not-so-little girl in a way that no father should. The sheer wrongness of the situation begged for me to stop what they were doing. However, I did nothing. I only watched, while my clit throbbed and lips moistened.
       The pain in my pinched arm began mocking me.
       This is terrible, I thought. I'm terrible! I should be stopping this ... yet I'm ... so hot ...
       "Fuck me, daddy," I heard her moan. "Fuck my pussy.

1HOTFilipinaGirl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1HOTFilipinaGirl

Drill my fuckin' pussy!"
       My thighs were soaked. Hearing her speak in such a manner had been a huge turn on, and seeing Terry thrust up into our nasty little girl only made me hotter. Terry smacked his hand against her plump ass, and she yelped, bucking even harder against him.
       "You love it when daddy spanks your ass, huh little slut?" Terry said through his teeth.
       Did he just say that— I felt my knees buckling. I reached for my cunt, smoothing my fingers over my clit while Terry spanked and talked dirty to Yolanda, making our whore of a daughter moan and squirm. God...drill her, Terry. Teach her for talking to you like that!
       And as if he could read my thoughts, Terry lifted her and sat her on the edge of the desk. Taking her ankles into each hand, he thrust himself into her. Long, hard strokes that rocked the desk, and made my little girl yelp in pleasure. I begged for him to fuck her harder, and faster in my thoughts, while my hands rubbed fervently at my clit. I imagined myself beside them, my lips wrapped around one of Yolanda's nipples, my hand rubbing at her clit while her daddy pounded her.
       "Daddy! Daddy! I'm gonna come!"
       My husband clamped his hand over Yolanda's mouth to quiet her, and gave her a good, hard stroke, as if to punish her for getting so loud.
       "You want your mommy to catch us? Huh?" He said. "You want her to catch us, huh? You want mommy to see you be such a bad little slut." He wrapped his hands around her neck, pumping his daughter's little cunt full of cock.
       I came, right then and there, my pussy exploding with juices. I did my best to remain quiet, biting my bottom lip, damn near drawing blood. My body was riddled with a mixture of arousal and jealousy. Seeing this abominable act made my pussy soaked, but how I wished he'd take me by the throat and lay into me like he was doing our daughter.
       I watched Yolanda's body tremble, every inch of her rippling with pleasure. She must have had an orgasm. Terry thrust right through it, going even faster and harder. I imagined he was nearing climax. He had to be. The way he was drilling her made it all too apparent. He'd explode any second now.
       After several long moments of pumping her, he pulled out and shot his load all over her tummy. His seed was thick and creamy. God, it must have been so warm against her skin. I watched it slide down to her pussy and thighs. I almost came a second time.
       "That's three times you've made me cum tonight, daddy..." Yolanda said, wrapping her arms around Terry's neck and smooching him on the lips, and then his chin.
       "We'll have to work on beating that score next time, huh?" Terry replied, grinning.
       How long had this been going on behind my back? I wondered, but decided not to think about it. It didn't matter at this point.
       "Alright, let's get to bed, sweety." He said. Yolanda nodded. "We might have woken your mother this time—let me check on her."
       I panicked as he helped her off of the desk, and backpedaled as silently as possible towards the stairs. I scaled them as quickly as possible, and dashed into the bedroom to throw the covers over me. I had my eyes partially shut, only wide enough to see my husband's shadow appear in the doorway, watching me. He was still naked, his cock still hard. I want it in me, I begged in my thoughts.
       He stepped in, and climbed into his side of the bed. Disappointment filled my heart, and my pussy ached to feel his cock in me. In that moment, I realized that I was going to get in on this fun. Once and for all ...

To be continued . . .
Published 
Written by Jett_Black
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments