Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dinner in high heels

"Dinner is delayed when Mom wears her high heels in the kitchen"

143
10 Comments 10
23.1k Views 23.1k
858 words 858 words

As I enter the kitchen the view in front of me is both mesmerizing and stimulating. She stands at the counter with her back to me, seemingly unaware that I am there.

I pause and gaze at her. Even from the back she is beautiful.

I see those red high heels cradling her lovely feet. The small butterfly tattoo on her right ankle, still bright and colourful.

Those red high heels, 4" stiletto, with the slim straps caressing her ankles like red leather bracelets. So hot!

Shapely calves leading up to long, long legs topped by firm thighs, curvy hips and a shapely ass, all wrapped in a tight black skirt.

The white blouse hugs her shoulders and tapers down to her slim waist. Her long blonde hair, usually perfect, is hanging loosely over her shoulders and being jostled while she peels potatoes in the sink. Her lovely ass beckons to me as she gently sways. I can’t resist.

As I approach her from behind my hands fall to her hips, feeling her womanly curves. As I press my body into hers, trapping her against the counter, my right hand moves to her shoulder and brushes the hair away from her neck.

”What are you doing? I’m trying to make dinner.”

“Shhh, don’t talk,” I whisper.

I press my face into her neck, just below her ear, and breathe in her heavenly scent. It fills my nostrils and makes my heart beat even faster. My hands go to her waist, then slowly glide up her sides until my fingers are just under her ample breasts. They gently caress the bottom of her breasts as I hear her gasp. I cup them in my hands, feeling the weight and firmness.

I slowly move my hands down along her hips and across the front of her thighs, then up to her firm belly. I pull her tight to me as I gently kiss her neck, my hot breath caressing her. Her breasts are heaving slightly as her breathing picks up, and I feel a slight trembling in her as my hands begin to rove her body.

Reaching  down with my right hand I undo my pants, letting them fall around my ankles. As I step out of them I wrap my left arm around her waist. My right hand goes to her shoulder and pushes her forward as my left arm pulls her back, bending her over onto the counter. She does not resist.

Using my right hand I grab the hem of her skirt and pull it up, revealing her firm, shapely ass. I kick her feet further apart, spreading her legs more, and firmly grasp her hips as I prepare to fuck her.

MariamLuxe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariamLuxe

My fingers get wet as I reach in between her legs and pull aside her panties, exposing her pussy. Her scent reaches my nose. 

It’s an incredible aroma, intoxicating and stimulating. I breathe deeply, reveling in the womanly smell. My cock is so fucking hard! 

I stroke my fingers along her slit, sliding one between her swollen lips, and feel her shudder.

I guide my aching cock into her, lining up the swollen head with her entrance, feeling her wetness on my fingers as I spread her pussy lips apart. My cock touches her opening as she lets out a moan. It then slowly pushes into her, inch by inch, until the whole length of my throbbing shaft is buried. I slide back and forth a few times, grasping her hips tightly, and thrust the full length of my cock deep inside of her in a quick,sudden motion.

She gasps and starts moaning as I fuck her, my shaft pounding into her. Each thrust is faster, harder.

I feel her trembling as she pushes back against me.

Looking down I can see my swollen cock sliding in and out of her, the shaft glistening wet with her juices. I can see those red high heels.

I feel her quivering, her pussy clenching around my unbelievably hard cock. I thrust into her wetness as she continues to moan louder, and with a deep, gut-wrenching groan she cums.

It sets me off. My cock bursts inside of her as I drive it in as deeply as I can. I feel her pussy milking me, squeezing, as I empty myself into her. My orgasm seems to be never-ending as pulse after pulse of my cum fills her clenching pussy. 

Slowly we catch our breath and my now deflated cock slips out of her. A large dollop of cum slips out as well, and more begins to seep out and trail down the inside of her thighs.

I put my arms around her as she struggles to stand, her knees weak and shaking slightly. I hug her from behind, nuzzling my face in her neck as I cup her breasts. My hands glide down and I lower her skirt back down, once again hiding that amazing ass.

As she turns to face me I place my hands on her waist and pull her close, giving her a long, deep kiss.

”God, I love you Mom.”

 

 

  

 

 

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments