Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Disabled, But Still Able - Part 3

"Brian was recently paralyzed. His pregnant nurse showed him sex was still possible. Mom joined in."

0
0 Comments 0
3.7k Views 3.7k
10.3k words 10.3k words
It was in November that Brian broke his neck and became paralyzed. He still had motion in his arms, but his fine motor skills and his fingers were affected. The nerve damage to his legs was complete and he would be using a wheelchair for the rest of his life. He wondered at the time if he would ever have sex again. It was only the following summer that his questions were happily answered by two different women. The first was the personal care attendant he and his mother had hired. The second was his mother herself. Now, he would be lucky enough to be with both at the same time.

Chapter 40

On Monday morning, Marlene was back. Brian opened his eyes and there was her smiling cute face below that sexy red hair. He was so glad to see her and even half-asleep realize that his time with her was limited. It was now August 10, and he was returning to school next week on the 18th. But he planned on taking full advantage of this time. In the last week, he started a sexual affair with both his personal care attendant as well as his mother. The relationship with both had so far been wonderful, but separate. He did not realize that would soon change.

"Morning gorgeous!" She hollered to him. The bedroom door was open. And his mom was standing in the doorway.

"Morning, Hun." She said. "Do you want French toast after your shower and you work up an appetite?"

It was so painfully obvious that her comment was referring to the sex with Marlene that most likely was going to follow his shower. It seemed everything was now out in the open.

"Sure." He told her. Two could play the same game he thought. His retort was equally sly," but it may be a while."

Both of the women laughed as each let out over exaggerated chuckles. Pam returned to the kitchen

His mom closed the door, and Marlene started work. She helped him get undressed and moved him into his shower chair. As she was pushing him into the chair she did so with him facing her. He was able to see what she was wearing. It was the same as usual. A nice loose fitting T-shirt that now allowed him to see her braless tits through the neckline as she bent over. Just below her breasts, he could easily see her pregnant belly. It excited him very much. As she put him in the shower she stood up and he saw her white shorts with red trim. Her tan legs led down to red painted toenails. When she turned to get the washcloth, he was reminded how great her ass looked in those tight shorts.

Marlene threw the washcloth on his lap and closed the curtain. "Have fun." She chuckled and she left the room. His shower ultimately ended up taking longer than usual. At the time, he did not know why. His mother and Marlene were simply talking in the kitchen. But very shortly he would find out exactly what they were discussing.

Chapter 40

Marlene sat at the kitchen table drinking a cup of coffee that Pam had poured and was waiting when she came out. Now Pam was making several slices of French toast for her. Marlene told her she didn't need to do that, but his mom insisted. Once Marlene’s breakfast was done, Pam brought it to the table and sat down next to her.

"Thanks." Marlene said. "Aren't you eating?"

"I already ate with Ed earlier." She held up her cup of coffee to signify java was all she needed.

As Pam sat there, she wanted to know more. She had to know more. She was jealous, but she was excited. She was so happy that her son had sexually gone from perhaps hopeless in his mind to now getting laid every day.

She quizzed Marlene, "so, you two have been having fun lately?"

Marlene was a bit surprised at the question as she chewed her first bite. She took a moment to consider her answer as she drank a sip of coffee to wash it down.

"We have," the younger woman reluctantly admitted, "but if that bothers you I…"

Pam grabbed her hand and immediately stopped her midsentence, "no, no, no! It's great! You know how wonderful that makes me feel." She then went on to explain further.

"When I found out what happened, I had to drive 2 1/2 hours before I saw him in the hospital. The whole time I cried thinking about what his life would be like. And unfortunately, I kept coming back to…" She paused showing slight embarrassment, but there was also a mist in her eyes.

"Go ahead…" Marlene beckoned.

"I kept coming back to the fact that his sex life was over. Since then, we learned a lot of things at rehab. It made me feel somewhat better. But it wasn't until just last week that I think we all learned a lot." She grabbed Marlene’s hand even tighter.

Marlene smiled, "he's a wonderful kid and I've grown to like him so much." She tried to explain her motives further. "We talked about sex quite enough before…… I just had to try…."

"I'm glad you did." His mother confirmed. Pam now brought her other hand to the table and began to grasp Marlene’s hand with both. She then got the nerve to say it, "I watched you two that day."

There was a slight pause and Marlene at first did not know how to react. She was not uncomfortable, but she had to think what to say. The slight pause must've made Pam nervous. She let go of Marlene’s hand, "I'm sorry…" She started.

Marlene quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to the table. "It's okay." Once Pam sat back down, both of them sat there holding each other's hands tighter. Marlene continued, "it was obvious when we came out and heard you upstairs."

"I know, I know." His mom responded. "I know it's not right, but I was so excited." She continued to confess even more. "Not only that, but it got even hotter for me when I made sure both of you knew about my excitement."

"Honestly?" Marlene now started to be more open," it turned me on. Brian however, he looked pretty uneasy about hearing you like that."

This is where there was a very long pause. Pam did not know if the honesty should stop at this point or not. Marlene would be gone in a week. What would it hurt for Pam to let someone else know how wonderful these past few days had been.

"His uneasiness did not last for long." Pam told her. She followed it up with a mischievous smile.

"Oh my God!" Marlene responded enthusiastically. She now scooted her chair even closer to Pam, "tell me everything."

Pam reminded her, "we don't have that much time." This statement alone made Marlene realize there was a lot to tell . But it also reminded her that she had to check on Brian.

"Don't move!" Marlene commanded his mother as she let go of her hands. She practically ran at a sprint through the kitchen and into the bathroom. She pulled back the shower curtain and saw Brian masturbating as he would usually. Marlene was very turned on. But she couldn't do anything right now. She had to know more.

"Keep yourself entertained a little longer." She told Brian." I got a good conversation going with your mother." The curtain closed immediately leaving Brian to wonder as he continued to stroke his erect penis and let the warm water rain over him.

Chapter 41

While Marlene was in the bathroom, Pam picked up her dishes and took them to the sink. She knew she would not have time to fully rinse them, so she just left them. She was thrilled to see Marlene's enthusiasm. She had wondered what her reaction would be. The two of them had become close over the last few months. Marlene’s shoulder allowed her to cry a lot of tears so that Brian would not have to see them. This turned out to be so much better. Now instead, she was able to share something exciting and happy with her new friend. Her lack of time to wash the dish was confirmed as Marlene returned to the kitchen in no time.

As she hurried by the kitchen towards the table she spoke enthusiastically, "get back over here and start talking!"

Pam refilled her coffee cup and held it up. "You need more?"

"Yes please."

Pam brought the coffee pot to the kitchen table and filled Marlene's cup. She started to head back and replace the pot.

"Just sit down." Marlene told her. Pam obliged and set the hot pot down on Marlene's placemat that was still there. "So…." Marlene was quizzing her. She could not believe how excited she was at the thought of mother and son together.

Pam continued, "well, you know what happened Wednesday morning. I couldn't control myself after watching you guys. By the way, you are so beautiful."

Marlene blushed. Part of her color was embarrassment, but part of it was arousal. "So what happened while I was gone?"

Pam went on further," Thursday morning was the usual. But when I was putting on his catheter his erection actually got me aroused."

"It was hard?" Marlene asked.

"Yes," Pam confirmed, "like always, he used the towel while I was out of the room."

"And?…"

"Like I said, it was a usual day." Pam could see Marlene was disappointed. "Friday morning however…" Now she could see Marlene smiled once again hanging on her every word.

"After the shower Friday, I came out beside the bed and there was nothing. I stood there for a minute or two while he tried with the towel. Then, he told me what you did." Pam admitted.

"He did?" Marlene asked surprised. "So he made the move?"

"I don't know if I could've done what you did if he hadn't said anything." Pam confirmed.

Marlene asked, "what did he say?"

"He just kept looking down and told me that you used your mouth the last time."

"He said that!"

Pam shook her head with a huge smile on her face and she continued, "my heart was beating out of my chest and I didn't know what to do. But that obviously was his way of telling me what he wanted." Pam paused for a moment.

"You did it?"

Pam shook her head affirmatively.

"Wa y to go, mom!" Marlene even lifted her arm and lightly Pamted her on the shoulder. "I can't imagine what it must've been like."

Here was where Pam could not help it. She went on with fervor, "the whole day was so amazing!"

Without too many details, Pam continued to tell Marlene that she and her son tried many different positions. She then decided to brag about her 10 or so orgasms that day.

"Oh, honey. I am so happy for you." Marlene already had a good understanding of Pam's sex life until now, or lack thereof.

At this point, Pam could not believe how detailed and explicit she was. She explained to Marlene how she leaned back in the shower chair and masturbated for her boy. She elaborated on how it felt better when she faced the foot of the bed so she could lean back on her son and let him play with her tits. Marlene made a note in her head and confirmed that she had not tried that yet.

Marlene was thoroughly turned on at this point. She could not wait to get back in the bedroom and release herself. The problem was, it wasn't really Brian that she was excited about.

"Marlene!" Both women were surprised Brian had waited this long to start hollering.

"In a minute!" Marlene yelled back making sure he could hear her over the shower.

Pam let go of Marlene's hand and was the first to stand up, "Oh well, you better get in there."

Marlene stood up as well. The two friends hugged each other closely. Pam felt so appreciative to have found a good friend. As she hugged Marlene, she was jealous that she herself was not the one going in to make love to Brian. Her nipples were once again rock hard and the stimulation upon them from Marlene's chest was amazing. Pam grabbed her a little more in the two of them embraced tightly.

"I am so very happy for you." Marlene whispered in her ear.

"Thank you," Pam felt her friend push even harder against her nipples.

"Marlene!" Brian yelled again.

"It looks like he wants you bad." With that, the two of them separated and Marlene saw the grin on his mother's face.

"I know, I know." She said knowing that she had to go in there. Yet she did not want to let go of Pam's hand still within her palm.

"Can I watch?" Pam asked as Marlene pushed her chair back under the table with her other hand. She knew what the answer would be. As it turned out, she didn't quite have her answer completely right.

"Why don't you join us?" Marlene looked her straight in the eye as serious as can be.

"Really?" Pam was surprised to find herself hesitant. She was also extremely excited.

This would provide Brian with the ultimate fantasy of any man. But more so, she found herself anxious to share the lovemaking with Marlene. She wasn't sure how far it my go between the two of them, but the idea of being with her female friend caused greater stirrings between her legs. Obviously, she had never been with a woman before. She had never even considered it until after she watched the two of them last week.

"Give me a second. I’ve got another new outfit." Pam turned to head upstairs quickly.

Marlene kept walking backwards towards the bedroom. "I'll get him out of the shower. We'll see you in a bit." She smiled seductively.

Chapter 42

Pam jumped in the shower and was done washing herself in less than three minutes. She simply wanted to freshen up before she went back down there. She stepped out and dried herself in an equally rapid fashion. She made a point to not dry her hair. She went into the bedroom and could not think straight as she opened her underwear drawer. She had gone shopping yesterday and bought something different to surprise her new lover. This was totally out of the ordinary; but then again so, was fucking her son.

During this long weekend she laid in his arms for hours. She got to know many more things about him. She was satisfied to find out just how experienced he was prior to his injury. He did not give her complete details of every liaison; but there were some stories that he conveyed. In the course of their conversations she found that one of his biggest fantasies was to be with two women. At some other point he also let her know he was partial to Navy blue lingerie and fishnet stockings. She was about to satisfy them all for him.

She finished rolling the last fishnet stocking up her right thigh and clipped it in the front and back with the garter. She stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. The Navy blue looked good on her. Actually, the whole outfit did and she knew it. With their hands, she slicked her still wet hair back. She did not have time to dry; but she realized that this looked very sexy. Without makeup she felt her face was flush. She pinched her cheeks to give her some color. Her nipples were obvious as always, and she decided to pinch them as well. She turned off the light and started on her way to what she knew would be another memorable morning.

Chapter 43

Brian had been waiting in the shower longer than ever. He was frustrated, and even angry. But he did not want to upset Marlene for fear of not getting any this morning. Plus, the way she came back in for a second and said she was busy talking to his mother made him wonder. Marlene finally came back, but he had nothing waiting for her when she pulled back the curtain. He had grown tired of playing with himself.

"Sorry about that," Marlene apologized. "The two of us just had a lot to talk about." She hesitated for a second about saying anymore. Then she realized she was anxious for his reaction." She told me about the two of you."

"Damn her!" Brian was angry and embarrassed at the same time.

"No," she reassured him, "I think it's kind of a turn on."

Brian's mind began to race. He never would've expected that. As good as it has been with his mother, he still thought anyone else would see it in a different light. He now was glad his mother said something. He finished drying himself with the towel Marlene had given him and she now pushed him back into the bedroom and next to the bed. They quickly moved him onto the mattress. He watched her tight ass in the white shorts as she walked away to return the chair. He hoped he would be holding it shortly as it bounced up and down on his cock. He tried to imagine something different and unique but he had tried so much these past few days. He realized that Marlene had not yet mounted facing away from him.

That thought caused subtlety to go out the window. He spread his legs apart and didn't even bother to use the towel any further...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by BMYJC
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors