Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Doctor Prescribes Semen For My Mother

"Mom needs semen to stay healthy. I agree to give it to her."

37
9 Comments 9
14.4k Views 14.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words
My mother went to the psychiatrist last month because she had been feeling quite depressed. I couldn't blame her for feeling that way. My father passed away last year and it's been really difficult for my mom ever since. I'm only 18 and my job is part-time but I still try to help out with the bills. My mother is 42 and has a beautiful body. After dad died however, I noticed a change in her. She became a shadow of her former self. She never stopped grieving, it seemed.

My mother used to be healthy and vibrant. She used to fill her jeans, skirts, and dresses with her ample ass and hips. Sadly, her body had started to lack that hint of fertility and lusciousness it once had. It pained me to admit it but even her breasts seemed to have lost some of their size and perkiness. You may think it odd that I look at my own mother like that, but you must understand, that at 18, it's quite hard to ignore a neglected shapely woman like my mother.

The psychiatrist taught my mother some techniques and gave her some advice on how to help her depression. Most of it consisted of commonsense things: “try new things”, “meet new people”, “take time to relax during the day”. She couldn't believe how much she had paid for such useless and pointless advice. Fed up with her depression she went to a Doctor who in turn prescribed her some medication. Her mood did change but it wasn't what she expected. Her moods would go from joyful and serene to bat-shit crazy in a matter of moments. It wasn't long before she had tried at least 4 different antidepressants before giving that up as well.

In her last visit to the doctor however, a new and experimental treatment was suggested. This is how the conversation went...

“Well, Lisa, we are really running out of options here. I wish I had the exact answer to your depression but it seems its a little more complicated then I had previously thought,” the doctor said.

“I guess it's only normal that I feel so miserable all the time. With all that's going on in my life right now, I'm surprised I have made it this far. Just the other day my sister called me telling me her husband hit her. I suppose this is my body's way of reacting to such a stressful life,” my mother suggested sadly.

“Exactly what I thought,” the doctor said suddenly.

“That's why I have come up with a new treatment,” he told my mother.

My mother's eyes lit up in eager anticipation to what this treatment might be.

“I have to warn you though. This treatment may seem ridiculous and even outright insane but the studies are out there and the science has been right so far,” the doctor said seriously.

“Well what is it?” she asked.

“As you may already know, there has been a lot of research done into the reasons of why depression occurs and on how to treat it. So far, most medications do a decent job at dealing with normal spells of depression but more sever depression, such as the one you have, are harder to deal with altogether. However, some progress has been made in this respect. In the last few years there have been discoveries into some chemical imbalances that may exist in the female body.” The doctor stood up from his stool and walked around the room before continuing.

“There was a study done in New York with women who had severe cases of depression. These women were given a “drug” of sorts...” he raised his hands and quoted the word to emphasize its importance. “This “drug” was a rich chemical brine of sorts. It contained some traces of estrogen, testosterone and other hormones including prostaglandins and luteinizing,” he paused for a moment, letting it sink in.

“After having received a regular dose of this chemical cocktail the women found that they felt a lot happier after a few weeks. There is still some more work to be done into what else is in this substance but all we know is that works.” The doctor smiled at her reaction.

To say that my mother was excited to find out where she could get this medication would be an understatement.

“Great! Where do I get?” she asked eagerly.

“Well that's the thing. I understand you recently lost your husband,” the doctor paused for her response.

“Well yes... but what does that have to do with anything?” my mom asked confused.

“Well, Lisa, this medication I have been describing can't be found at your local Walgreen or at any other over the counter pharmacy. This medication you can only find in one place.” He paused again.

“Where?” she asked impatiently.

“This medication can only be found in the male testes,” he said in a very professional voice.

“What?” she replied thoroughly confused.

“That's right, Lisa. I know it sounds crazy but that's what the research has shown. Women who absorb male semen are generally happier. Women who are depressed have been found to feel a lot better after having some semen injected into their bodies regularly,” he informed her.

My mother left the doctor's office shell shocked and somewhat disheartened. Her husband had died from cancer and here she was in need of something only he could have provided...or so she thought. On the way home, the thought of finding a stranger or a boyfriend crossed her mind but quickly this idea was dismissed. She was in no mood to go out looking for a partner, not at her age. When she arrived at the house I had already been hard at work making spaghetti and meatballs.

“So what did the doctor say?” I asked her hoping that she had good news.

“You are not going to believe this,” she said as she set her purse down.

“He said that there's a “chemical imbalance” in my body because I haven't had sex. More accurately, I'm depressed because I haven't absorbed male semen in along time,” she said while she pushed her dark black hair behind her ear.

“Really?” I asked incredulously.

“Yeah really,” she said looking up at me.

“That's crazy. I remember reading an article about that. Who would have thought you would be one of those women.” I thought quietly about her predicament.

“You mean you know about this?” she asked somewhat amazed.

“Yeah, I read it in a science journal. Pretty crazy huh?” She shook her head at the idea that this was an actual option for her depression.

“So... what are you going to do? I asked curiously.

“I don't know. I don't really know what to do next?” She sounded frustrated and sad.

She sat quietly, more then likely thinking about my father. It made me sad seeing her like that. So I hatched a plan. A plan that would change our lives forever.

“Mom, what if... what if I gave you some,” I said it in a child like voice, knowing how crazy the idea sounded.

“Oh, sweetie, that's very thoughtful of you but I don't think we could do that. Besides, I could never ask something like that from you, ” she said.

“Why not ?” I asked a little hurt.

“Well... because your my son and it would be inappropriate,” she replied.

“I don't see how. If you needed a blood transfusion, you wouldn't stop me from giving you some of mine. This isn't that different,” I said confidently. I didn't really buy my own argument but I wanted to see how she would respond.

“You have always been too smart for your own good,” she said as she wiped some spaghetti sauce from her upper lip.

“Besides mom, its not like it's a limited resource,” I grinned.

“Duly noted,” she replied.

Mom considered my suggestion for about 3 hours before finally accepting it.

“Alright then young man,” she said as she strode into the backyard to meet me.

“How should we do this?” she asked while rubbing her hands together.

“I guess I could just cum in your mouth right? ” I half stated half asked.

“There's only one problem though,” I told her.

“What's that?” she asked.

“Well after dad died I decided to straighten myself out and threw away everything that was holding me back. I threw away all my porn mags and deleted everything from my computer. I vowed not to masturbate constantly like I had been and decided instead to just concentrate on my studies and work. So to make a long story short, I don't have the necessary materials to ...well...

NatalyStarlight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatalyStarlight

you know... masturbate,” I informed her.

“Ah ha, I see,” she said as she tapped her lower lip with her finger.

“So what do you suggest we do?” my mother asked.

“Well I don't really need much. Maybe if you just take your blouse off I should be able to do it,” I told her. In all honesty I probably could have done it just by closing my eyes and thinking of some hot girl from work but this would be a hell of lot more rewarding.

She sighed before saying, “Honey, I don't know if this is a good idea.”

“Sure it is, mom. Trust me it won't take long,” I reassured her.

With that said she started to unbutton her white blouse. I watched her closely as she slowly but surely unbuttoned the blouse entirely. I had seen my mother in just her bra before but never like this... never had she undressed just for me.

“Maybe we should go inside love,” she said to me with her blouse neatly folded on her arm.

“Yeah good idea,” I replied.

Once in the living room my mother made another suggestion. “Maybe I should cover my eyes when you do this.”

“Its up to you mom. I really don't mind to tell you the truth. It's not like you haven't seen me before,” I said as I began unbuckling my belt.

“I'm going to close my eyes I think,” she announced.

With her eyes now closed I unzipped my jeans and slid everything off, including my underwear. I was standing bare naked in the living room, in front of my mother ready to wank off. My cock was already pretty hard having seen my mom taken off her blouse. Now that it was out in the open, it quickly pulsed into its full form.

I slowly started to run my hand up and down my engorged cock as I tried to imagine what my mother's nipples might look like under her bra. My mother meanwhile sat perfectly still on the couch with her arms crossed across her chest, perhaps trying to hide some of her body now that her blouse was gone. Her eyes where closed tight but I really didn't care. Slowly I stroked my mighty cock over and over again as my eyes feasted on her delicate face and her semi exposed breasts.

Even though she wasn't her normal self her breasts were still grand and delicious to the eye. Fortunately for me, her bra didn't cover her breasts completely. The material stopped right above the nipple. This in turn gave me a pretty nice view of the top of her breasts. I wanted to ram my cock down the middle of them; I really did.

“Mom I'm going to need some lotion,” I informed her after having stroked for about 2 minutes.

“Its on my nightstand,” she said while pointing towards the direction of her room, her eyes still closed.

I went into her room and retrieved the bottle. When I came back to the living room my mother still had her eyes shut. I got right in front of her and squirted a generous amount of her lotion onto my cock. Now fully lubricated I started to really beat on my meat. As you might imagine it made quite a lot of noise as I jacked off to my mother's breasts. The sound must have taken her over the edge because slowly she opened one eye then the other. It was quite a sight for her indeed. There I stood, inches before her, stroking my glorious cock furiously at her.

“Oh my God,” she said as she buried her face into the couch. For a split second I stole a look at her ass as she lay there. I imagined ripping her jeans off and fucking her then and there. Her rounded doughy bottom looked so good that I made in effort not to stroke to much out of fear of cumming too soon.

Moments later she faced me once again. Her face was flushed red with embarrassment but she did not look away from the large mushroom head that pointed at her.

It had been about 5 minutes before I made another suggestion to her. “Mom I think you might need to help me a little more,” I said.

She looked at me a little worried.

“Maybe if you take your bra off I can speed this up a little,” I said.

“Pretty soon you're going to be asking me to get completely naked for you,” she said as she unhooked her bra.

Either her bra was too small for her or the design of the bra had been completely wrong. Her tits didn't just come free once she took her bra off. They practically exploded out of the cups. I drooled over how great and milky her tits looked. I didn't think my cock could get any harder but it did. It became a solid rod of steel in my hand. Her nipples were perfectly round and popped out a little. They looked suckable and ready to be milked. I continued to stroke my cock as I gawked at her bare breasts now before me. I noticed that her her long black hair started to stick onto her forehead. She was getting hot even with the ceiling fan droning away.

After a few more minutes I pressed my luck even further.

“I'm sorry mom this isn't working,” I said very sadly.

“What's wrong baby?” she asked genuinely concerned.

“I don't know. I guess its just been too long,” I lied.

“Do you think I could maybe touch your boobs?” I asked carefully.

“Do you think that will do the trick?” she asked me innocently.

“Yeah I'm pretty sure mom,” I replied.

“It can't be helped I suppose,” she closed her eyes as she said this.

I reached down and squeezed one of her breasts and then the other. I had felt breasts before but they had always belonged to girls my age. Theirs were young, tender and somewhat small. My mothers breasts on the hand were full, soft, and large . My hands gripped and groped her breasts. Her nipples tickled the palm of my hands. Till this day they are the best tits I have ever felt.

I continued to run my hand down my cock but now I had a new goal. I wanted to tit fuck my mother and I was hell bent on doing it.

“Mom I got it!” I said full of excitement.

“What?” she said a little startled.

“I know how you can make me cum,” I said.

“You want me to suck on it?” she said a little too quickly for her liking.

“No, well actually... that might work too... but I was thinking maybe I can slide it between your breasts?”

“Well there's a thought. Suck on my son's hardon or let him slide his penis between my breasts.” I smiled a little guilty.

“Alright, come on then,” she motioned me towards her as she rubbed some lotion between her breasts.

I didn't just slide my cock between her breasts. I right out fucked the daylights out of them. What started as gentle strokes between her breasts ended in a fury of thrusts that shook my mother to the core. She tried to contain my cock between her breasts by squeezing them together but often my cock would slide out and swing widely in front her face. Finally, I began to feel the beginnings of the oncoming surge of sperm and semen.

“Mom...Mom... I'm think I'm ready to cum,” I said to her.

I pulled my cock out from between her breasts and gave it another couple of strokes.

“Open your mouth,” I ordered her quickly.

She didn't have to be told twice. She opened wide. Her cherry lips and white teeth triggered the climax. Like a river that had just broken down a damn my stream fired out of my cock with great velocity. The first shot went wide and sent strands of hair fling back with a milky coating. Suddenly she reached out and grasped my throbbing cock. She didn't want the next shot to miss it seemed. The second shot was a thicker and heavier rope of cum. It went straight into her mouth. Then there was another followed by another. In total it must have been at least 8 full streams of hot milky cum that poured into her mouth. She in turn held it in her open mouth for a few moments before closing it and gulping it all down. Her eyes closed and her nose wrinkled.

“Agh, that was really bitter,” she said to me.

“It isn't medicine if it tastes good,” I smiled back.

It's now been 2 weeks since we started the medication. Mom is feeling a lot happier now and has even changed my diet in order to provide her with a sweeter tasting regiment of cum. I've been sleeping in the nude and trying to keep my balls nice and cool to increase sperm production. This has been a necessary step since I have been giving her at least 3 doses per day. Today she was just informed by her...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Moe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments