Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Doing Jon's wishes Part1

"When you get caught doing something you had no business doing."

1
0 Comments 0
1.6k Views 1.6k
870 words 870 words
I was on my way to the bathroom when I would hear noises that seemed like moans and screams. But they weren’t like regular screams. It seemed like the person who was doing all the yelling liked it. The sound was coming from my brother’s room. I crept down the hall while the floor made rickety sounds. I felt like I was in a scary movie. His door was cracked open a little bit and I could see reflections from the TV. The sound of moaning became louder and I slowly opened the door. Jon wasn’t even in his room.

I turned my attention to the television screen. I could see a girl with a gorgeous tan and long brownish black hair just like me. She was rocking back and forth with a guy behind her. He was tall brown hair, body, and sculpted arms. This sight made my body quiver. I felt hot liquid come out of me. It was coming from down there. I remember when my best friend Anna told me what to do when this happened. I never did it before and really just the thought of touching myself down there scared me.

I sat on Jon’s bed watching the TV. I was so glued to the show I wouldn’t dare turning it off. I lay down on his bed to watch the show. I was so in tuned about what they were saying and how they sounded. But then they moaned some word I couldn’t quite make out.

“Oh yea…fuck me little sis. Fuck your big brother. I’m going to make you cum.”

I sat up immediately. Why would Jon but this on? Jon is older than me by a year and a half. He’s going to be 18 soon. Does he think of me this way? Were all the times when he accidentally walked in on me either in my room and the shower really not accidents?

It was kind of weird at first, but I got to start thinking. Well, he never touched me like that and he never looked at me funny from what I have seen. So I guess it would be alright if he had this one little fantasy. I guess I was okay with it. After all, when ever I was wet, I thought about him. I never did anything about it. At least not until now.

I pulled my shorts down and I could see that my panties were all wet. I hated it when this happened but it also felt really good. I began to touch myself outside my panties.

ElvingBella
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElvingBella

Not paying any attention to the show, I started to moan myself. It felt so good. I can’t believe it took me so long to start doing this. It didn’t seem wrong at the moment until Jon walked in.

“Issy what the fuck?” he began to question

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. I just I’m really sorry” I pleaded

“You were watching my porn movie wasn’t you?”

“What’s porn?” I asked while grabbing the cover and pulling them up to cover my legs.

“How could you sit here and watch this and you don’t even know what the fuck it is? I swear you have no experience with anything wrong. You’re too nice. You’re a baby.”

“No I’m not. I do stuff wrong all the time, and I do have experience” I yelled back.

“No you don’t. Experience like what?! fingering your pussy in your own brother’s room. Nobody even knows how many times you’ve done this,” he said with a smile.

“This is the first time I have ever touched myself. I’m not as nasty as boys who do it every day!” I shouted knowing he did it all the time.

“I don’t even do it every day. So look at you thinking you know every thing. I bet you haven’t even seen a cock before,” he gloated tugging at his pants.

“So what if I never seen one before? It’s not your problem. I bet you never seen a pussy right? And I bet you’re still a virgin just like me.” I began to say getting louder.

“Stop screaming!” he whispered

“Don’t change the subject, you know you are,” I reassured him.

“So what if I am. But I’ve seen a pussy before,” he whispered

“Ha-ha I knew it.” I started laughing

“Shut up Issy before Mom or Dad hears us. Then they’ll see you in my bed.” he reminded me of our situation

“Sorry Jon,” I apologized.

“It’s fine, but lets keep this our little secret okay. And since I caught you in my room watching my movie, you’re going to have to do what I say when I say it. No if, and, or buts.”

“No. No way. I am not doing what ever you say,” I argued

“Yea you are. Now clean my room then get naked and lay on my bed. Or I’m telling mom," he smiled knowing I would do what ever he wanted me to.

Published 
Written by Virgin_Sweetpea
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors