Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Doing Sis a Favor

"Older sister and younger brother take each other's cherries."

7
0 Comments 0
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Billy, come here,” my sister demanded. “I need a favor.”

So I stopped what I was doing and crossed the hall. She was lying on her bed, naked, one knee raised and smiling at me. I blinked at her and waited, feeling my cock tremble, unable to stop looking at her soft mound. My sister was super hot, a college freshman with a killer body, a fine athlete and a real brain. She smiled at me and licked her lips. Her pussy’s bright pink lips were bulging out and quivering. I couldn’t stop staring. She had shaved her groin completely hairless, smooth and bare. I was immediately and fiercely hard.

“Come here, Billy, and fuck me,” she said calmly.

I about fainted. I mean here I was a sixteen-year-old virgin who had only had sex with his right hand and his pillow, and the girl I tried to avoid thinking about wanted me to mount her. I ran.

She followed, wearing a short robe that she didn’t bother to close or belt and stood in front of my desk, showing me everything I longed to see, all of it, every single thing. “Listen,” she said, sounding patient, “I’ve got all these guys dying to make love to me, demanding that I give it to them, a dozen hook ups just eager to drive me crazy. And I’ve never done it. I can’t let one of them deflower me and go around saying he got my cherry. I’ve put them off with blow-jobs, which I hate, hate, hate.”

“Why me?” I asked, my voice cracking.

She laughed. “You’ve got a cock, don’t you?”

I nodded. “But I don’t know anything. I’ve never done it. I’ve hardly even touched a girl.” I ached, arched something awful and feared I’d come in my shorts.

She sighed. “Oh,” she said, scratching her head. “OK. I didn’t think of that. Google it and then go down and buy some rubbers, some condoms, thin ones, hear? We’ll do it Saturday when the folks go out shopping. That gives you two days to get ready.” She turned and left, leaving me aching, my cock bent double in my pants. Her ass was incredible, flawless. I decided I was a fool.

I took a handful of tissues to bed with me and filled them up after searching “how to fuck” on the Internet and watching guys mount girls and stick their pricks into them. One showed a boy who looked around my age licking this pretty girl’s pussy, sticking his thick cock in her mouth and then pushing it into her hairless pussy and humping her for ten minutes or so before he turned her around and did it from the back. I couldn’t believe it. And he didn’t use a condom either.

On the way home from school Friday I went to the grocery store with the check-out scanners and bought some Trojans, a three pack. It said ultra-thin and lubricated. I went home and Googled “how to use” and then slid one down my standing erection, carefully holding the tip and then stroked myself until I came in it. It felt odd, very strange, constricted, overheated, unpleasant.

MistressKiitty1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistressKiitty1

I knotted it and threw it away, sure two would be plenty for my onerous task.

Saturday morning I heard the car start and drive away and there was my eager sister in her football jersey. My heart stopped, flittered and restarted, fast. “You ready `cause I sure am?” She pulled back the covers and squealed. “Oh damn. It’s beautiful. How’d you ever grow such a monster? Lord, I’ve never seen anything like it. How big is it?”

I rolled over and hurried to the bathroom and pissed, relieving the pressure. When I got back, she was lying on my bed, smiling. “Come on, big boy, come and get it.”

I tried to remember what to do first and crawled up between her long, smooth legs and kissed the inside of her heavy thighs and then her tight-lipped pussy. “Um,” she sighed, putting her hands on my head. “More, more.” I licked harder and deeper and up and down, and she wiggled and humped up to my mouth and sobbed, “Get the clit, dummy.”

I searched her wiggling labia with my tongue, all around and when I found it, with her help, she yipped like a puppy. I sucked and lapped, and she cried and came, beating on the covers with her fists. I climbed on up above her warm body and put my rigid ram at her lips. She blinked at me and licked its head.

“You’re hard,” she said, pushing me away. “Go on down and do it.”

“Suck it,” I said. “Please. I’m about to come.”

My cock head was barely between her lips when I ejaculated, sobbing with relief. I stayed there until I was spent and felt her tongue circling my glans. Then I wiggled my way back down her lush body, pausing to enjoy her luscious breasts, and she spread her legs, grasped under her knees and closed her eyes. It was still big and hard. It felt like the handle of my baseball bat.

I wiggled up, wiped the dribbling cockhead up and down her puffy slit a time or two and then, with her help, found the tiny, pink opening. She was wet and hot and when I pushed, it went right in. She moaned. “It’s awful big. I didn’t know,” and she squealed and snapped her head from side to side. I pushed some more, muscles tensed, teeth gritted. The idea of a condom never crossed my mind.

“I’m sorry,” I said, backing off so it was barely in her. She was breathing hard.

‘Go ahead, do it. I know it’s going to hurt.”

I smiled and got up on fully extended arms and pushed steadily, watching it go in inch buy inch until I felt the head hit something, two or three inches inside as her lips fluttered around my thick shaft. I had more outside than inside. I pushed and her body resisted so I pushed harder, gritting my teeth and she gave, split, tore – one of those. And gasped, arching up so my rod went all the way in, right to the balls. She looked up at me, shocked, and then sobbed, her whole body shaking, and then she, I guess, climaxed and almost squeezed my root off, clamping on in a dozen times before she relaxed and said, “Do it, boy,” showing me her teeth.

Published 
Written by realoldbill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors