Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Double Secret - Part 1

"Molly has a secret, a double secret. Here she describes her second secret."

81
19 Comments 19
17.0k Views 17.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words

I’m a horny little sixteen and a half year old and I mean horny with a capital H. As I ride home from college on the bus, I look out of the window and my mind is not on the landscape, or the houses or the people in the street. My mind is firmly on my pussy and the fucking it’s going to get when I get home.

Amy my friend is talking to me but I’m really not listening to her. My mind is already pushing my finger into my pussy and circling my clit in earnest. I can feel my own pussy juices leak out of me and soak my panties. In my mind I have stripped completely naked and I lay on the bed with my legs wide apart, waiting. Waiting for the fucking I have come to love so much.

“Are you on another planet, Molly, I asked you a question?” Amy’s words finally penetrate my sub-conscious.

“Umm, sorry, I was miles away,” I replied.

Amy asked her question again, “Call me later,” I told her as the bus pulled up at my stop, “I‘ll let you know!”

Amy and I were very good friends, but lately I hadn’t had the time for her like I had about four months ago and I was beginning to regret how we were with each other, but I had a naughty secret or two that I couldn’t share with her at all.

I left the bus and toddled off down the road to my house. I waved to her as the bus pulled away and as soon as it did my mind was between my legs again. I walked as quickly as I could, I had about fifteen minutes to get my pussy as wet as fuck before I got screwed. I started to breath heavily, partly from the exertion and partly because of the situation that I would soon find myself in. My eyes felt heavy as I closed them, remembering the last time I was fucked in this way.

I had instructions. He had told me what I should be doing when he came into the house. My breasts were heaving as I opened the door. I closed it behind me and more or less ran upstairs. I entered my room and started to strip off. Everything came off as quickly as possible and was duly thrown on the floor. I pulled at my nipple as I walked to the bedside drawer. I tweaked them and pulled them hard. I had nice firm breasts, medium sized, which looked beautiful when they bounced around on my slim torso.

I opened the drawer and pulled the eight inch dildo out. It was thick and lifelike. I pushed it between my lips and sucked on it like a cock. I put it between the pillows on the bed and pretended it was his cock. With my arse in the air I sucked on it, giving the dildo a spirited blow job. My hands flew between my pussy and I started to stroke the outer lips, slowly working a finger inside.

Fuck I was wet.

I dipped my finger in and wiggled it around, completely coating it in my juices. Then another finger went in and then another. I turned over and propped myself up on the pillows. My fingers slid over my pussy and I once again coated them with my juices. I lifted my fingers to my mouth and I sucked on them.

Fuck, it felt wonderful to be licking my own juices. For your information, I happened to love pussy juice as much as I loved cock. It was pussy that I enjoyed first, but that was some four months ago now.

I grabbed the dildo and I looked on it wantonly. I grinned and breathed heavily through my nose at it as I once more sucked it into my mouth. I kept thinking as I sucked on it that it needed to get into my little cunt and loosen me up.

I pushed the dildo into me and with my right hand pushed it all the way up. My left hand caught the underside of my breast and I stroked it.

I was watching the clock on the bedside table. It said four thirty, he was late. He was ten minutes late and if he didn’t get here soon, my mother would be home at her regular time and the moment would be lost.

“For fuck‘s sake come on,” I cried into the room, “Fuck me with your fucking cock,” I cried out into the room as I pushed the dildo up me.

I heard a car screech to a halt as it pulled up outside.

“Oh fuck yes, fuck me,” I cried once more.

I heard the door open and close. I pumped the dildo into my cunt at an alarming rate, careful not to cum but wanting to keep as close as possible to my orgasm as I could.

I heard him run upstairs.

“You‘re fucking late, I think I‘m going to cum!” I shouted into the room.

The door flew open and he stood there watching me as he fumbled with his trousers. The belt was rapidly undone; the buttons on his jeans were ripped apart just as quickly.

“Come on, come and fuck me,” I cried at him, “Quick!”

His trousers dropped to the floor and in under fifteen seconds the rest of his clothes were abandoned to the floor.

“Come and get that cock up me, you little fucker,” I looked at him. I was randy, horny and I was his little fuck bitch.

From the moment his trousers were dropping to the floor, I could see his cock grow in his pants and as soon as his clothes were discarded, his cock was erect and rampant.

My words were deliberately slutty and wanton. I was told I should act like that, I was told that I should act as a wanton fuck slut and then, and only then, would he fuck me.

I watched as he approached the bed. His cock was swinging wildly, up and down and from side to side. I could hear him breathing, panting for breath as he approached between my legs.

“Now fuck me hard, Dad,” I said as I pulled the dildo out of my cunt and threw it across the room.

Dad was on top of me in seconds. There was absolutely no finesse. His cock was ready and I could see in his eyes an urgent need to pump his seed all over me.

My legs flew open as I pulled them back to let him in. He grabbed my hips and pulled me down off the pillows and onto the bed. I rolled backwards slightly, He pounced between my legs and without even a break in movement, his cock entered me in one go.

My Dad’s full eight inches was up me and he was pumping.

“Oh! Fuck! That‘s better than a dildo,” I cried out. I gasped for breath as he entered me. My head was forced into the bed as both his arms came up next to my breasts. He raised himself up on his elbows and looked down onto me. I pulled my breasts together and smiled at him.

“Fuck me, fuck me hard!” I told him. My eyes were wide with lust as I stared into his.

“Come on, come on,” I urged with guttural sounds coming from my mouth.

“Spunk it into me-” I was on fire now.

My Dad fucked and pumped his cock into my pussy for less than about two minutes.

“I’m going to spurt,” he gasped out.

As he said the words, a huge grin spread across my face.

“Fucking pump-your-spunk-into-me,” I urged emphasizing each word in turn.

“Oh Fuck Molly. Oh fuck!” he shouted as he fucked me hard and fast.

“Yesss-” I shouted as my orgasm hit me. It was a sudden, hard jolt, One that wrenched my body apart every time his cock hit my cervix. It hit me twice more before I creased under the pumping of his cock.

“Fucking cumming-” I screamed through clenched teeth, “fucking cumming-”

He kept pumping into me for as long as he could and then with a sudden jerk, my cunt was empty and Dad had straddled me in double quick time. His first jet of spunk shot from the end of his cock and landed on my hair arcing down across my eyes and onto my mouth. I opened my mouth hoping that he could direct all of it inside, but there was no chance of that now. His hand was pumping his cock, his head was turned upwards and his spunk just jetted out all over me.

SophiaLuck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLuck

By the end of it all, my cleavage had become a river of spunk. He looked down onto me to see me gather some of it up and pool it onto my nipples and then rub it into my tits. Then I took some more on the end of two fingers and lustfully popped them into my mouth.

Dad just watched my slutty display as his chest heaved, gulping in lots of air. He eventually rested back onto his thighs.

Then we both heard a second car pull up in the drive.

“Fuck, it‘s your mother,” he said, “quick, you had better get a shower, where‘s all my fucking clothes!” He was definitely in a bit of a tiz.

I smiled at his discomfort.

“Don‘t laugh,” he said, “come on hurry up!”

The front door opened and a familiar voice echoed up the stairs.

“I‘m home, where is everyone,” shouted Molly’s mother.

I grabbed my towel and headed off to the bathroom, cum dripped from my breasts onto the towel as I walked across the hallway. I turned to see Dad, with all his clothes piled into a ball in his hands, run into their bedroom and the safety of their en-suite.

“Hi Mum,” I called, “Just going to take a shower, I‘ll be down soon,” I shouted.

“Where‘s your father,” she replied.

“Probably in his room I guess,” I replied.

As I was closing the door to the bathroom, I heard Mum approach the top of the stairs. Something wicked in me wanted to open the door again and greet her, but I dared not do that. Somehow, my body covered in spunk might not go down too well, especially as the only other bloke in the house was my Dad.

I turned on the shower, got in and started to wash off all that lovely cum. I was still horny as I recalled the whole event. For a short while I wondered how Dad was getting on in their bedroom.

I watched as his spunk flowed down my body over my belly and pussy and drip onto the shower cubicle floor. I grabbed the shower gel and worked it into my hair, removing all signs of the slut puppy that I had just become.

My mind started to wander and I thought of the first time that my Dad and I fucked. I guess I was always a horny young girl, but since I turned sixteen it just got a whole lot worse, especially when the events between Amy and I came to a head. I must admit, I had started to accumulate a few too many sexual secrets for a girl of my age.

---

   It was about two months ago when my Dad had come home earlier than he normally did. I was doing pretty much the same as I described above, I was on the bed fucking myself with a dildo and crying out into the room. My Dad had come home and thought that I was in pain, being hurt or worse, being attacked by some stranger. I remember him rushing into the room, presumably to save me. I watched, shocked, as I saw the door fly open and looked at him standing there. His jaw dropped to the floor as I was in mid-flow pushing the dildo into my cunt. My mouth opened and I just stared at him.

He stared at me for ages, eventually saying that he was sorry and that he thought I was being attacked. I nodded; a dumbfounded look spread over my face. I remember watching as he turned to leave. The door closed and he left the room.

Something however, wasn’t quite right. My mind struggled with the image, and then it hit me. He definitely left with a tent in his trousers. I was sure of it.

It wasn’t long, in fact it was about thirty seconds, when I thought, fuck it, why not. My Dad had seen me in a very compromising position and I had decided that I would fuck him by the end of the week. It was not a normal plan to fuck you own Dad, but then I wasn’t normal.

While I was home the next day, my plan was to fuck myself and hope he would enter the room again. This time of course, of his own volition. I remember smiling as I heard his car pull up on the drive, early again. I never thought it was going to be that easy, but it was. I fucked myself loudly and he walked in. He looked at me and I saw his cock tent in his trousers. I remember pulling the dildo out of me, walking over to him and sinking down at his feet, removing his trousers and taking his cock into my mouth. I was such a slut that afternoon.

My first taste of my Dad was his cum shooting to the back of my throat about ten seconds after his cock entered my mouth. It was fucking wonderful.

I remember him looking at me as I swallowed his cum. I remember him saying, “Molly, this must be our little secret, Mum cannot know about this, OK!”

I remember biting the edge of my lip. This was my second secret, and as Dad said, “It was just between the two of us!” Just like the other one I guess!

---

The water flowed over me as I brushed my hair backwards. My dreamland of sexual conquest was interrupted as words floated up the stairs to announce that dinner was ready. I quickly got out of the shower and dried myself off. I put my hair up into a bun and wrapped it in a towel.

I picked up my clothes from the floor and quickly put on a loose fitting T-shirt and a fairly short skirt. I bounced downstairs, like I normally did.

As I entered the dining room, Dad glanced at me and I saw mum raise an eyebrow as she dished out the food onto the plates. I sat down and declared that I was starving. We ate and chatted about the day’s events and what we had gotten up to. Just like we always did.

After dinner, Mum and Dad left to go to the lounge and I followed them, we watched TV for a while. I glanced at Mum and I could see her watching me in my short skirt. After one particular stint, I glanced around to look at her as she sat on the chair. Her jaw had dropped open as she looked at me. I had deliberately bent over in half to pick up a film from the top of the CD player. I had no knickers on, and I knew that my pussy would be in full view to Mum and Dad at the same time.

Unfortunately, my Dad was reading the newspaper at the time which was such a shame because I am sure he would have responded.

“I‘m going to do the dishes,” I announced, “then watch a film in my room!”

I was putting the dishes into the sink and running the water when my Mum walked into the kitchen.

“Molly, what are you wearing,” she almost chastised me as she said those words.

“Virtually nothing,” I declared.

“I can see that, I had noticed when you bent over,” she started, “How your Dad didn‘t notice I‘ll never know!” she exclaimed.

Mum started to help me with the dishes and I felt myself moving towards the kitchen table.

“You are getting so naughty recently,” Mum announced.

“Really,” I replied as I leant back slightly against the corner of the dining table.

With two fingers, Mum raised the hem of my skirt and brushed both of them against my pussy. She inserted one finger into my cunt and I groaned out loud. She rubbed my pussy and circled my clit before returning to my wet lips. I pushed my groin towards her.

Suddenly, the door started to open. Mum wrenched her hand from my pussy and I stood upright as fast as possible.

“We shall see,” said Mum, as Dad entered the kitchen to get a beer. ”Shopping on Saturday may be OK, depends what else I need to do.”

At first I thought what the fuck is she on about. Then I twigged.

“Yeah, that would be nice,” I replied.

Mum moved to the sink and I joined her. I started to wash the dishes. From the corner of her vision Mum had noticed that Dad had left the room. Her right hand fell on my arse and she felt me up. The two fingers of her left hand found themselves in her mouth and I watched as she sucked on them.

“You taste fucking wonderful,” she said, “I can‘t wait for Saturday.”

Published 
Written by Octarine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments